- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, vore, breasts
Story

As Georgia woke up and got dressed I watched from her pyjama bottoms as she left her room. I chased her out of her room sprinting across the floor and under her door. I just made it to see her head disappear down the stairs.

Katy was still in bed so I figured that I should try to get her attention. She had just woken up and was getting dressed into her clothes. I saw her sweater on the floor and started to climb it.

I found her pocket and climbed inside. Just as I got comfortable inside I was lifted up in the air and flung into Katy's side. I got myself back on my feet and climbed out of her pocket and up her sweater to her right shoulder.

I screamed up to her 20 ft ear ( in my perspective ) but she was unable to hear me and continued to text her friends on her phone. Katy was pouring herself her breakfast and reached out her right arm to grab the milk from the fridge.

As she did that her shoulder tilted forward and I slipped into her bowl of shreddies. My body plunged on to a giant piece of wheat and Katy poured on the milk. The white liquid came down like Niagara Falls on top of me.

The force had knocked me off and I was now swimming in a puddle of milk. A giant spoon appeared from the side of the bowl and dropped down on me. I held my breathe just before it dunked me under the liquid. The milk was opaque so I couldn't see anything apart from white.

Eventually I found my way up to the surface after getting blocked half a dozen times by giant shreddies. Gasping for air I didn't have enough time to see the spoon come down again and lift me up with more milk and shreddies.

Katy's giant mouth opened showing 2 rows of boulder sized white teeth ready to chomp down on me. Just about 1 inch from the giant mouth I fell into her giant cleavage. Feeling the milk drop down her bra with me with it she grabbed a tissue and wiped away the milk.

I was also trapped in the tissue and was thrown in the bin. The lid shut quickly keeping me at the top of a giant smelly and dark place. The walls of the bin were too high for me to climb. Suddenly I heard a bit of swearing and cursing before some footsteps came my way.

Katy had just remembered that it was the day for the bin collections and opened up the lid, took out the bag and ties it up. The bag started to move as she walked outside to the front garden. I dashed to the side of of the bag and started to rip it open.

I saw the bag getting thiner as the light became brighter and brighter. Then a hole appeared and I saw the grass of my front garden. I didn't have much time before I would be dropped in the rubbish bin and whisked off to the dump.

I widened the hole till I thought I could fit through the hole. I climbed through and jumped out of the hole just as Katy lifted the lid of the rubbish bin and onto the ground bellow.

I landed on the concrete floor on my feet and hands to break my fall and breaking a bone. Katy walked back inside to finish her breakfast and being my little sister not care where I was.

I had escaped a chance to be taken 2 miles away to a smelly dump where I would be small forever and wouldn't be seen by anyone at all. This made me the more determined to get help from my family.