[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Join Tim as he survives some onslaught of unaware torture from his mom, dad, brother, and two sisters. Read to find out what will happen. Who has the last dragon ball. That had nothing to do with the story but WHO HAS IT. This is my first multi-chapter story so please review what you think.
Rated: R
Categories: Odor, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Watersports, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 5409 Read: 127289
Published: July 26 2014 Updated: July 31 2014
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The beginning of Tim's journey. by Giantess_Lover124 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (892 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


STORY!!!!

2. Way to close for comfort by Giantess_Lover124 [Reviews - 0] (983 words)
Here is the second installment of this story

3. Bonding time with the sister. by Giantess_Lover124 [Reviews - 0] (831 words)

4. A trip to the beach by Giantess_Lover124 [Reviews - 1] (1104 words)
This is the fourth installment in this story hope you enjoy and have nice day.

5. Being found and saved??? by Giantess_Lover124 [Reviews - 0] (864 words)

6. A bowl full of cereal and then something else. by Giantess_Lover124 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (735 words)
Guys thanks for reading this, it means so much and please review what you want to read next because i am running out of ideas but i atleast want to get 10 chapters out before i end it. So please help me out and thanks.