- Text Size +

He had fallen asleep as well, hard as it may have been. Considering the simple action of his wife curling up forced his body into her slit, the small amounts of movements the space he was afforded to make that he made resulted in pleasure laced moans from his wife, whom he assumed was fast asleep. But his thoughts and worries were no match for his own exhaustion.

Wonderment of how he had come to be in this predicament faded with onset of his dreams, dreams filled with giant women, not only his wife but other women he knew and the various antics they pursued with his tiny body.

Several hours later Jessica awoke, still in her soiled panties. She brought her hand down, and using her fingers she cupped her womanhood, giving her husband a squeeze, just to wake him up if he wasn't already awake. She smiled when she felt his body squirm between her slit.

“Well honey... before I was trying to tell you how wound up there but you rudely interrupted me by crawling inside of me and well..."

As she spoke she rolled to the side of the bed and brought her bare feet to the floor, before lifting her right leg and crossing it over her left, if only to feel the smothering squirms of her husband against her womanhood again. She couldn't get over the thought of what he was experiencing in there, no where to go, trapped, helpless, and surrounded by her soft, warm flesh on all sides. She couldn't help but to shiver at the thought.

“But you felt so good crawling up into me that it couldn't be helped, after all, your little body...”

He tried to call up to his wife after he heard her talking to him. “Honey, Jessica!” but still trapped in the slit of her womanhood his voice had no carry, and then he felt his prison shift, before the already small amount of space he had became none. Walls of feminine flesh closing in on him, forcing him deeper into her womanhood, yet again. It seemed every time he managed to gain any ground in keeping himself from being fully devoured the simplest of actions took it all away from him.

“I can't explain how good you felt honey.”

She began to rock her foot, which in turn caused her thigh to flex and unflex as it moved up and down against her other leg and of course against her husband.

Brad, already rendered motionless, and smothered by the pressure of her thighs against him and her womanhood began to feel the constant compression and decompression of the very simple action of his wife rocking her foot. He found himself being pushed in and then slightly allowed to fall out only to be pushed back into her womanhood again, a process which repeated itself over and over.

She momentarily brought a finger down to rub against the back of where she imagined his head would be, and upon feeling it's small outline, buried several inches with in the small crevice between her legs she applied only a little more pressure, as if to tell him she knew exactly what she was doing to him.

“But yeah, I hope you can still hear me down there honey.”

She idley began picking at the knots on the waist of per panties and moments later the string that held her panties about her waist fell to the bed, as well as the floss of her thong, however her gusset remained attached to her womanhood, held in place by her crossed legs.

The pressure against Brad increased ten fold, he wondered at this point just how much he could withstand, he felt his lungs collapsing, his skull flattening, and his world lifted ever so slightly, at the same time his wifes thighs rubbed against him in opposing directions, as if she were going to tear him in half down the center, a precursor to when he felt his prison being pulled downwards against his back, the dry cum of his wifes orgasm not wanting to let him go, but it was no match for the pressure of her thighs, and not soon after the sticky, crusted silk prison was replaced by a prison of his wifes flesh before it's pressure decreased exponentially and he felt his world lower again, the pain he felt leaving him entirely as he imagined his body returning to it's normal state.

She loved how she completely controlled her husband so much that she wanted to keep him right where he was even as she removed her undergarment, so she went through the labor of using one hand to brace her self against the bed as she used her one foot on the ground and her abdominals to lift her ass off of the bed and then used her free hand to pull her thong from between her thighs, an action that to her was insignificant to him was world changing.

“I can feel you down there, trying to move but you can't”

She allowed a small gap to form between her thighs as she leant over to look into it, she wanted to see her husband, how consumed he was by her body, and when she saw his little head, hair matted with her cum buried in the slit of her woman hood she couldn't compose herself, the smile that crept over her lips, the shiver that ripped down her spine or the moan preceded by a mischievous giggle.

“And I don't know if I want to let you out... Decisions decisions..”

When he was allowed the bare light of the room, not dampened by his prior prison of fabric it felt to him like the heavens had opened and the wash of fresh, unhindered air was all to welcome. But when he looked up he saw his wifes sadistic smile and heard the playfulness in the tone of her words, he knew his ordeal was far from over. But would she be able to hear him now? And in hopes she would he used what little space he had been allowed to move his upper body as far away from her slit as he could.

“Jessica, you.”

As easily as she allowed him sight and air she took it away, she wasn't ready to hear him yet, and simply closed her legs again.

“Ya, I'm not ready to talk to you yet, or ready to let you out yet. But I will let you know, you have been in there for just over 9 hours now.”

She could sit there for hours, just feeling him rock in and out of her. And she did, succumbing her husband to it, in truth he had no idea how long he was trapped against her womanhood, but the revelation that it had already been 9 hours seemed daunting, and where as he had just been scared, yet strangely turned on by the situation, he was now getting desperate, for an explanation, for freedom. The feeling of the constant compression and decompression of her thighs forcing him into her slit and drawing him out of it, over and over. The cum, previously dried on his body long since dampened by his wifes wetness did nothing to quell it, but strangely, he still felt aroused, excited even.

It was later, much later that his entire world shifted again, he had no idea what was happening. He went from being rocked into and out of her woman hood to being drawn away, it wasn't until moments later that he realized he was stuck to her thigh and it was lifting away from her other. The laughter he heard above told him, his wife was amused. When her thigh met the bed, and her foot met the ground the slight jarring stop caused him to loose from her flesh and he fell to the bed where he found himself trapped between a much to far form him to escape drop and her woman hood, surrounded on either side by her fleshy thighs.

He didn't know what to think, what to say, however he began to stand, the freedom to stretch his legs, welcomed even if he was standing in a wet spot, no doubt caused by his significant other, but now standing did he fully realize just how small he was. His wifes vagina, that beast which had none to long ago devoured him whole, abused him and spat him back out stood taller than he, looking up, trailing the length of her stomach until he saw her breasts, their sheer mass enough to completely cover him from any which angle still wrapped up in a bra which matched his former prison, her panties. He briefly thought to himself that it may have been a more enjoyable prison, but he was as yet unable to see her face over the mounds of her chest so he stepped back, stumbling over a hem in their comforter he fell.

Noticing that there was no stop to his fall, he panicked only to realize her chest was getting further away, her legs began rushing by, as did their bed and he heard a gasp, it sounded like concern while he screamed. The sudden stop jarring, he felt pain, but as quickly as it came it was gone. He noticed he was looking at his wifes foot, and he felt so insignificant, it was bigger than him, even her big toe was bigger than his head.

“Oh my gosh honey! Are you okay?!”

The panic in her voice lifted his spirits, and he just began to laugh, as he forced himself to get to his feet. When he looked back up to his wife he saw the concern leave her face, she realized that she had granted him the protection she thought she did. Her earlier concerns put to rest she simply lifted her foot and brought it down onto her husband, her toes pointed upwards so that the ball of her foot would impact his chest, forcing him onto his back. Once she felt her foot touch the ground on either side of her husband she allowed her toes to come down over her face.

Giggling again she parted her second and biggest toe allowing him to look up from between them. The sight he saw was his wife leaning forward, both hands resting on the knee of the leg of the foot he was trapped under was attached too, increasing the pressure his body felt exponentially. He was now though able to see her face, and when he locked eye contact with her he saw that devious stare and smile staring right back at him.

“Well do you?”

“Do I what?”

“Do you want to know what happened silly?” 

“Yes! What did you to me, can it be reversed, what happened, why did you!”

He was cut off by her big toe lifting and then lowering back across his face.

“You know, it seems kind of silly talking to my foot.” He couldn't really argue with her when he thought about it, even if he was under her foot. “But I am sure you remember all the stories you heard when we visited my parents, amongst the poker, golfing and copious amounts of alcohol we talked, and sometimes my mother would brag about how she had powers. Like when you got fired from managing that pizza place, did you ever wonder how your former manager managed to wreck three vehicles within two weeks?”

She lifted her big toe so he could respond, when he didn't right away she cleared her throat “Ahem.”

“Your a witch?!”

“I guess you could call it that.” She responded, lowering her big toe back across his face so she wouldn't be interrupted again. She now idley began sliding her foot across the ground, amusing herself by feeling her husband roll over and slide across the hardwood with it.

“I don't know what were called, but witch is probably the best word to describe me. When we married I told myself I would never use my powers on you, but that lasted a whole week maybe, I guess you noticed how your stamina increased so much in bed, or how when you lost that job at the pizza joint you suddenly knew how to program and landed that sweet job downtown.”

“You know, it would make me really happy if I could feel you kissing my foot, especially my toes.”

She stopped sliding her foot, her husband somehow ending up perfectly positioned with his face between her big and second toe again, to keep him quiet she clenched those toes together right above his face, smothering it into her flesh.

“I don't want to have to ask again honey.” And when she still felt no kisses she reiterated her want, laced with a threat. “You know how you were able to survive all of this, being smothered, crushed inside of me and by my thighs, you should have been a stain in my vagina or on my panties, the fall from the bed and now enough pressure from my foot that you should be a grease stain on my sole? Don't upset me honey.”

Her words chilled him, for a moment he was beginning to enjoy this, he always did like it when she asserted herself, but now she was terrifying him, yet he couldn't deny a part of him found this very arousing, and he began to lick between her toes.

“Now I don't want to feel you stop until I tell you too.”

This power trip was amazing for her, she decided hours ago that she was not going to return him to normal, but now she was having second thoughts, could she really do that to him? She still loved him, she really wanted a husband, not a pet, it's not like she couldn't do this to him when ever she wanted, but what if he left her, what if he was to scared to stay with her? She could make sure he never left her, he could be the little man who lived between her breasts, or in her panties, or under her foot.

She caught herself, and shook her head quickly, snapping herself out of her run away train of thoughts.

“But as I was saying, I let you have control of most of the things we did, including sex, and you can't deny you felt it too, we were getting stale, it wasn't the same, and while I tried little things to make you better for me it wasn't working. So, do you remember how you saw me crush that spider by our bed with my bare feet, what am I saying? Of course you do, it aroused you enough, yes I saw the look you gave me, and your boxers couldn't hide the bulge in your crotch, much like I am feeling right now, I guess that increased stamina I gave you is still kicking.”

“Why don't I feel you licking anymore?” Jessica increased the pressure on his body and Brad felt his body begin to compress, air being forced out of her lungs, and he immediately began licking between her toes again vigor renewed.

To drive the point of how much control she had she began to drum her toes against the ground and his face. “I expect you to keep licking, reach up to my toes if they're in the air, don't be lazy.”

And he did, he did not want to disappoint her again, and as her toes lifted he stretched to reach them only to have his head forced into the ground by them. He willing subjected himself to that small amount of pain if it would spare him being crushed again.

“So I wondered what kind of stuff you were really in to after I saw that, I mean were married, I should know everything, and you should feel comfortable in telling me everything, never mind that you didn't know I was a witch, we'll cross that bridge if I feel like it. But imagine my surprise at what I found on your computer, I will admit I was kind of disappointed when I saw 68 gigs of porn, but when I looked at it and saw giantess and facesitting, I couldn't contain my excitement, oh I was going to control you so completely, my crotch was dripping with excitement, and now I have you.”

Suddenly her foot lifted from his body, and was replaced by her hand, fingers closing about his body and the pad of her thumb covering his mouth for a moment before removing itself, letting him know she still wanted to control when he could and could not talk.

Lifted towards her face, the sensation to him was like the ground had fallen out from beneath him, but to her it was like holding any other small pet. She quite enjoyed it, her little husband in her hand.

“And imagine what I discovered in that collection of giantess videos and pictures, and well who better to make your fantasy come true than your loving wife?”

“Well I..uh..I..” He didn't know what to say, he had been caught, and was more taken aback by the fact that his wife knew about his fantasy than he was at the fact that he had just been trapped in her panties, swallowed by her vagina, trapped under her foot and was now being held bodily in her hand.

Now that annoying giggle returned. “And I can see that your more concerned about what I know than what's happened to you.” With that she opened her hand and he fell several feet to him into her cleavage, the gap was just big enough for him to slide into it up to his mid chest, and now she was excitedly watching him, wondering what he would do next.