- Text Size +

Brad grunted, wedged between his wifes bosom up to his mid stomach. He regretted not doing more pushups or pullups, or exercise in general, it also didn't help that his hands couldn't find purchase against his wifes bosom and her bra was to far away for him to grip. Leaving him to rely on his wife to release him or use what brute strength he had to lift himself from her cleavage.

 

Jessica amusedly watched her husband, so helpless between her breasts, was there anything she could do that didn't feel so good with him, it didn't seem to matter where she kept him, in her womanhood, panties, under her foot, in her hand and now in her cleavage He felt amazing, so helpless yet he didn't need strength or self sufficiency to please her, he just needed to touch her.

 

“Jessica, honey, as amazing as this is.” He looked around at the valley of flesh surrounding him, consuming him even. Tight enough that he wasn't sinking any deeper into it but at the same time it didn't seem to want to let him leave either. “We need to talk about this, all of this. I mean, had you asked me before... Ayiiee!” She couldn't help it, she had to do it, he was actually gaining ground and talking again.

 

Her hands came up below her breasts, cupping the underside of her bosom with either hand, and while studying him for his reaction so intently she pulled pushed her breasts up while arching her back causing valley he had been trapped with in to rise and part at the same time. No words were needed, as if he didn't require a response, only action.

 

Brad was scrambling for something, anything to grab, her breasts were to smooth, her bra far away and his entire world begin to rise and part at the same time, when it lowered her bosom began to close in on itself. It was at this time he realized what was happening, he was being drug down into it. His struggles did have some pay off, instead of being entirely consumed by her cleavage his head somehow remained above her cleavage line, as well as one hand.

 

What she saw made her laugh, it was as if her husband was waving to her. “Well hello to you too, cutie.” And from above he saw one hand coming to rest atop her bosom, curling two fingers down into her cleavage, pushing his hand aside and coming to rest atop his head. Idley she began to stroke him.

 

“So you wanted to talk... about what?” She sounded almost disappointed. “I suppose it can't be avoided forever.”

 

“Can you... let me out of here...I mean I love your tits but...I never imagined I'd be...” “No.” she cut him off when she replied, pushing down slightly on the top of his head, forcing his face into the side of her breast. “I think I'd like to feel you kiss it real quick.”

 

He'd learned earlier not to make her wait...but that was something he wanted to talk to her about too. And reluctantly he obeyed, parting his lips against her soft, warm flesh.

 

“See honey, your learning already!” And she allowed his head to rise. “Did you have anything else you wanted to ask me?” It took him several seconds to respond, he had so many questions he wanted to ask her and the way she was acting he didn't know how many questions he would be allowed to ask her, he felt like he had to pick and choose. “Can you make me my normal size again?”

 

She had expected this question and her response was a blunt one word “Yes.”

 

“Well, will you?”

 

“Not right now.”

 

“But...”

 

“There will be no but's.” He began to notice the change in her voice, she could go from playful or seductive to authoritative so quickly, and it was again that he felt his face forced back into the side of her tit. “For your back talk I deserve another kiss, with tongue this time.”

 

He was taken aback, this was going to far, he was beginning to feel like a toy, something she was using, and instead of kissing her, he tilted his head aside, it wasn't easy, she had so much force on the back of his head that he saw the side of her tit reddening where his face imprinted. But he somehow managed and retorted.

 

“No! This is getting ridiculous Jessica.”

 

His sudden outburst seemed to have the desired effect, her finger left the back of his head and she looked down at him surprised, and when he looked back up at her he noticed the change in her expression, where she once displayed dominance he saw uncertainty, even hurt, as if he snapped her out of some kind of spell.

 

She said nothing, so he took it upon himself to break the newly formed ice. “Honey, this is amazing but this is getting out of control. Look if you really think our relationship in bed has gotten stale, why not make me big again and use your magic to spice it up some other way?”

 

Her expression changed, he could tell she was thinking about it, having a conversation in her head. “Why are you talking to your breasts, because my husbands in there. He's the little man that lives in your breasts. He can be.... All you have to do is push him a little deeper and you don't have to listen to him. The little man that lives in my breasts...”

 

“Honey...what are you thinking about?”

 

“Oh so you expect me to answer you about my thoughts when you never tell me what your thinking?”

 

She brought her hand down again, one finger upon the top of his head. Her head itself tilted to the side to get a better view of his face. She wanted to see it when her breasts consumed him.

 

“Honey...?”

 

“Were done talking for now, I'll let you out when I've thought about your back talk.” And with those closing words her finger forcibly pushed down upon his head and the angle she positioned herself was perfect, she saw the confusion followed by panic cross his face as it disappeared into her cleavage, to make her point she pushed a little further so his hand disappeared too. When satisfied she withdrew her finger and used both hands to squeeze her tits together, she just had to feel him squirm a little, she wanted to imagine him trapped again with in a small, private, and erotic space on her body.

 

“Ooohhh...” she smiled to herself feeling him struggle, she imagined what it must be like for him. Her breasts were so soft but so firm, also well endowed their weight to him was most certainly insurmountable. She imagined him wedged so tightly that none of his body was out of contact of her flesh, she imagined him bent at an odd angle, almost bow like, unable to move save for tiny struggles that tickled her erotically. She wanted him confined tighter, she wanted him to have no hope without her.

 

Thinking to herself she walked to her dresser and opened her underwear drawer. “You know honey, you bought this for me when we were thinking about going to the gym even though we never did.” She displayed a sports bra to herself as she moved towards a full length mirror. Pressing it up to her bosom she imagined it wrapped around her body and the little man in her breasts confined even tighter than he currently was.

 

Jessica froze in front of the mirror, much like she did when she was talking with in her head earlier before she pushed her husband down into her bosom. Seeing the sports bra making her think about her figure, and if maybe that was why their marriage was staling.

“What am I talking about, I don't need to be prettier for him, he loves how I look right now? But are you sure? I mean our sex was getting so stale, maybe if you lost some weight he would get more into it. I don't know, he kind of likes my curves, but losing a few pounds for him couldn't hurt. Well if your going to lose some weight for him you might as well make him suffer through it with you. Your right.”

 

And with that she placed the sports bra on her dresser top before unclasping her current bra, ensuring her little captive wouldn't escape by using her shoulders and pecs to squeeze her breasts together. She then put the sports bra on and immediately noticed the change in support, how her former bra just held her breasts up this one squeezed them together, now she could fully imagine her husband confined to a motionless existence, rocking with each step she took as her breasts bounced, or rocked. He would feel every step she took or ran, every jump or fall she took and the thoughts may have been even better than the feeling of having him there.

 

“Don't worry honey, I'll make our marriage better for both of us.”

 

And deep with in her cleavage, unable to move he had given up trying. He was just wearing himself out trying to move or escape, resigning himself to his imprisonment he screamed as loud as he could. “You stupid bitch, our marriage was fine, it wasn't getting stale it was perfect!” he then quieted down, pondering what became of him and the warning signs he should have seen coming, he noticed her tension and worry but thought nothing of it, she always had a desire to please him, and making him happy always made her happy, so sometimes he screwed up or did things on purpose to give her things to fix her impulsive desire to take action always amused him, but he never imagined she was a witch, able to do this to him, and he laughed to himself.

 

She heard a scream or something come from her breasts and she only laughed while pushing them together with her hands, she had no idea what he was saying, if anything, maybe she'd have to fix that, she would love to know what he was thinking in there, her imagination could only paint so much of a picture.

 

“I know honey, this is great, isn't it?”

 

Frustrated he muttered to himself “My wife is an insecure, psychotic, and impulsive witch, and now I'm trapped in her cleavage.”