- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It was a beautiful day outside. The sky was crystal blue and it was just the right temperature for my liking, 80°F. I decided to head out to the beach. I put on some swim trunks and grabbed a towel. I didn't bother with anything else because the beach was a 15 minute walk from my house.

I stepped out of the house as the alarmed chimed behind me warning that there was 30 seconds before it would turn on. I closed the door and headed down my street. As I walked the short walk i began to heat up a bit. This was good because the water would be a nice cool down.

When I reached the beach I noticed that nobody was there. As I stepped onto the sand I began to feel weird. I became light headed and dizzy. I jumped into the water
and tried to shake off the feeling. After the swim laid down on my towel for a bit but something still wasn't right. All of a sudden the feeling peaked and the world spun around me and I passed out. I awoke in a peculiar place, as if on a cloud. The sky was clear here as well but I was not on the beach for sure. All of a sudden a poof appeared and when the dust cleared a women stood in it.

She had thick black hair tied back in a ponytail and what seemed like a genie outfit, one that barely could hold in her large breasts.

"Hello and welcome to my world"she said

Thank you, but where is it?" I asked
"That is of no concern to you for now but what does matter is that you have committed a record low of wrongs in your life Mike and I am here to reward you for it "she replied

''As you can see I am a genie, a very specific kind. You see I only grant one wish, but that wish is your deepest desire." she continued.

"But I don't know what that is "I replied.

She moved towards me slowly and seductively. She bent in her knees so her face was right at my chest level. Then she rubbed her whole body against me as she stood up , her hand lurking on my crotch. She moved her lips toward my ear and she gently whispered "but I
know'' , as she squeezed my two partners in crime gently.

"Just call me when you need me" she whispered into my ear as my vision went blank again.

I woke up feeling normal again but as I opened my eyes I froze, in front of me was an enormous,I mean ginormous, house sized, bikini clad butt. The bikini was neon pink with what seemed like huge black stars. And the flesh on this women's butt was absolutely perfect. Tanned and nice and tight. The monstrous wall of flesh shifted as the women turned around and as she did she saw me and her mouth opened.

This is when I first caught a glimpse of my "greatest desire", she had beautiful blond hair with light brown
highlights and blue eyes and a gentle curving face that just called my name. Her eyes where wide open in disbelief as she blinked a few times to make sure she was not imagining. She quickly looked around and then moved her right hand in to grab me. All I could do was stare at where those beautiful perfectly rounded beasts that unlike the genie's were not too big but just perfect. But at this size they seemed monstrous but so soft and welcoming.

I didn't even see the hand come and all of a sudden I was hit by a soft and warm wall of flesh. I was enclosed in a fist for 30 seconds and then laid down in a weird red tent. then I realized I was under a towel that this lady had put on top of her head as to conceal me from view but still be able to see me.
"Oh gosh the genie was right" she whispered.

"Wait you know the genie? "I asked.

"What, you know her?"she asked as those gorgeous jaw dropping eyes turned on me. Little did I know she was as entranced in me as I was in her.

"I asked first" I demanded.

She smiled and chuckled a bit.

"You are so beautiful" I said it before I could contain myself.
"You are so handsome as well" she said as she pushed on my chest with her index finger causing me to fall over as she gently moved her finger to my groin

I groaned, "The genie was right, you are my greatest desire" I said as her huge head lowered towards me and her hair cascaded around me creating a curtain out of hair. Her warm breath poured over my body as she whispered, "Same here".

She lowered her lips onto me and covered me from belly button to mid thigh. Her lips were softer than anything I ever felt before as they engulfed and gently sucked my penis as she kissed the area repeatedly. I saw her hand travel down into her panties as she kissed me over and over again until I finally could not take the softness and
love any more. I exploded into her mouth. She giggled like an innocent girl as I thrashed still stuck to her lips as her tongue came out for cleanup duty.

"By the way I'm Rosie" she said between kisses. Which she was now placing on my whole body.

"I'm Mike" I splurged out between a series of kisses to my head.

"Why do I feel I know exactly what you want next" she asked.

"I don't Rosie" I replied still gasping for breath.

"Because you have a emotional link"interrupted the
genie's voice, "and yes Rosie he can be any size you want him to be, just think about it and it will happen"

"I think I will make you much smaller for the next idea" she said seductively as the world grew around me. "About an inch I'd say" she continued.

Now she was even bigger and so was her hand as it approached me. "I hope you don't mind" as she scooped me up gently with her hand. I stayed trapped in the warm and soft darkness as the hand flew through air this way and that doing something. I had waited for about five minutes when the hand finally opened.

Rosie now had a light top over her bikini but you could still clearly see her bikini top and her cleavage which I
did not mind at all. I was at her breast height but the ground seemed like it was miles away. I could see her smooth stomach and then her smooth legs extend downwards to beautiful perfectly sized feet both for length and width. Her toenails where painted a beautiful deep shade of red.

I instantly got an erection when I saw her feet and knew the next idea.

"At this rate I might not make it home before you know what" she said, "now get down there so we can get home"

She lowered me down to the black surface of her right flip flop. Her foot had left a very noticeable imprint in the
soft foam of the flip flop. It had even bent the flip flop so it was similar to a very shallow parabola from the strength of her massive foot flexing it as she walked. I walked from the massive heal imprint along the imprint of the outside of her foot. At this point I got onto my knees and crawled along under the huge straps that where just in my reach if I were to stand up. Now I stood bewildered by the trench that the ball of her foot made. it was the size of a dining table at least if not bigger.

"Hurry up before someone sees you" said Rosie as she slipped her left foot into the other shoe.

The shoe shook and tilted downward as Rosie's massive red toes lightly grabbed the indent made by her heel. I quickly crawled up to the big toe indent and then lay
under it between the ball off the foot and toe. The toe imprint was absolutely massive, taller than me by a little bit but much wider. As I looked back at Rosie's foot I decided much stronger as well. Now the smooth soled foot quickly advanced along the shoe over me. A slight odor came from her foot that absolutely drove my already hard penis insane. It was just a perfect smell. Then the soft plush skin laid down on me and gently engulfed me. The powerful toes gripped me and squeezed me gently. At that moment my penis was caught between two folds soft skin and it erupted just as I felt a shudder come through the foot. I guess Rosie just couldn't hold it either.

Now I felt what Rosie was describing, in my gut I new exactly what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to lick
and kiss her feet now while I was under her foot. So I got busy. I stuck my tongue out and dragged it along the soft flesh of her big toe between the ball of her foot and the toe pad. It tasted a bit salty but not too bad. I then followed up with tiny kisses as the foot shuddered again and the weight came off me as she must of sat down. Her massive toes flexed again smooshing me into the soft flesh that was slightly moist now. As the toes un-curled I licked her big toe prompting another shudder. Then all of a sudden her foot lifted off me and moved back.

"Look Mike I absolutely love what you are doing but..." she said with her face all flustered and red, "...if someone sees me like this it could ruin my career. You recognize me don't you? "
I shook my head still yearning for the feet to return.

"I'm Rosie Huntington, actress. If I get caught having an orgasm in public like right now I might never be able to act again. Now I know you want me to put my foot back over you, but, please try not to make me orgasm. By the way I absolutely love how your tiny tongue works"

I looked up in disbelief as I know realized that I recognized her from movies, all of a sudden those sexy scenes from Transformers popped back in mind.

But before I could reply the world grew again and Rosie's now 3 story tall index finger moved me to right in front of the strap. Before I had a chance to move or speak I was confronted by the soft flesh between the first and second
toes. Now I was pushed up against the strap as her foot moved up and down slightly rubbing up and down my body. Especially on my erect penis. I wondered how this was possible when the genie's voice in my head told me that I could ejaculate repeatedly and indefinitely without any discomfort and with no lowering of pleasure levels. Awesome was my only thought. After a few steps I let go of my load again onto her sexy gorgeous foot. It had absolute control of me.