- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Regardless of what people may choose to deny, one of the biggest social factors in deciding a person’s fate is their popularity… their presence. Look and act the right way, and your social impact will be great… of course, that’s only ‘right’ according to personal preference. Some people prefer to remain more anonymous, blending unseen into the background. Sure, people might throw a glance your way, but for the majority of the world – you just don’t exist.

In that way, Lily didn’t exist – and neither did her friend Scarlet. Even when they had still been in high school, they hadn’t been popular by any stretch of the imagination – but it didn’t bother them one bit. They preferred to play their cards very close to their chests; which certainly had the room to accommodate an entire deck. They would describe themselves as scheming, mischievous, playful and having a propensity to dress in extravagant dark clothing. Others simply described them as ‘Goths’.

Unlike many of the other students who had elected to move straight on to college after school, Lily and Scarlet had sought employment – something they found surprisingly easy considering their usual choice of attire. Common belief would have them think that the appropriate way to dress when seeking a job interview was something a bit more formal; ties, white t-shirts, all that stuff. When Lily and Scarlet went seeking, they did so in what they wore normally.

Lily’s lips were painted black, her blonde hair streaming over her shoulders like a waterfall, mixing with the silver lines on her corset. She would sit with one knee draped across the other, her black skirt falling just short of her knees, making sure to get the most effect from her striped socks. All in all, with the flat-soled black shoes she wore on her feet, her attire could almost pass for elegant were it not for the studs, the occasional piercing and her eyeliner.

Scarlet on the other hand was much less flowing in her choice of outfit. Where Lily’s outfit was slender and graceful, Scarlet’s existed to accentuate her most appealing physical aspect – her curves. Like Lily, she wore a corset, but hers had to be doubled with a more robust undershirt so her ample breasts wouldn’t simply burst forth every time she bent over. Unlike Lily, she wasn’t a huge fan of dresses or skirts in any variety, and was much keener to simply wear tight pants… and tight was an understatement. Considering how voluptuous her legs were, culminating in ever so slightly swollen thighs and a bulging round bottom, it wasn’t at all surprising that whenever she and Lily got drunk together, her hips were Lily’s preferred pillow.

Alcohol cost money however, so their need for employment had made them scour the market together, leading them to a fairly average paying job working for a book store. Sure it wasn’t glamorous or a career to aspire to, but it was quiet, secluded, and funded their lifestyle – which is all they wanted. It did have an added bonus though; the books. Most of it was utter tripe, and not worth the time of day to be spent reading it, but the store didn’t just buy newer books – it also purchased second hand tomes from people in need of a quick dollar, which lead to some curious acquisitions.

Occasionally, they would open a newer purchase only to discover that the cover was taken from another book, and that the pages within were actually an old school-book or a diary of some sort. Today however, they were to receive the most unusual of all…

It was the woman in brown who came striding up to the counter, her delivery cap on and the enormous crate of books in her hand. Her presence could only mean one thing…

“Who died?” Lily asked curiously, flipping open the lid of the crate and carefully extracting the volumes.

“Nobody died, at least, not confirmed anyway – some girl in her late teens went missing from her room. No clues; door was locked, window wasn’t forced – all locked from the inside. S’like she just vanished into thin air.”

“Wait, why are we getting these then?” Scarlet responded, disdainfully flicking a two-dimensional roach shell from the inside cover of one of the books.

“They were getting sent here anyway accordin’ to the label on her box. Only difference is the cops had taken over by this point, so I wound up bringin’ ‘em over.”

“Just by glancing at some of these covers, I think we’d have liked this girl. Poe, Lovecraft, Swift… she’s got good taste.” Lily’s black lips pursed into a smile – and quickly grimaced upon opening the cover of a thick brown book.

“Ugh!” Dropping it with a start, Lily took a step back as the live insect fell from the open cover, its tiny black and red shell flitting end over end as it hit the edge of the counter and rolled off, plummeting down to the hard-wood floor. “Jeez, this was recent wasn’t it; you’d think that girl would’ve at least cleaned the books before selling them.”

She squinted down at the bug as it lay dazed on the ground, raising her leg and shifting her shoe over it. Without so much as a pause or comment, she slammed down her foot, the crunch of the insect’s body barely felt under the flat sole of her shoe.

“Well, I’ll leave this lot with you – see you girls next time.”

“Later.” Scarlet said idly, brushing her red locks out of her eyes whilst sorting the books out.

Lily was more focused on the brown covered book, the entire thing written in neat hand print.

“Hey… I don’t think this book is a story, it’s all hand-written.”

“Another journal you think?” Scarlet wrapped her arm around Lily’s waist and peered over her shoulder, examining the open page.

“Not really… looks more like a note-book. Or… is it…” She flicked over another page, and a huge grin crossed her face, “It is! This is some home-made spell book… look at the diagrams, the symbols, the vague descriptions. This is brilliant!”

“C’mon, we’ve got a dozen ‘spell-books’ around this shop, why is this one so special?” Scarlet chuckled and went back to sorting out the rest of their acquisition.

“Well they’re all just generic copies of popular historical spells, it’s all baloney. This is different… all original stuff. Maybe the author was a fiction writer and wanted to have a go at making up spells.”

“Good for her. Better for us.”

Lily raised an eyebrow and cocked her head at her friend.

“How’s that exactly?”

“Well it’s obviously worthless from a financial point of view – store certainly isn’t going to sell it… which means we can have it.”

“See Scarlet, that’s why I love you… always on top of things.” Lily winked and closed the tome, tucking it into her bag for later…

And boy could later not come fast enough. With the store all closed up for the day and their latest bit of cash in hand, Lily and Scarlet went out to hit the town for a few hours, managing to fritter away a good portion of their money before stumbling in the front door of their apartment – giggling and grinning from ear to ear.

“Oh boy… that was rich… did you see the look on that girl’s face when you started eying off her boyfriend? She looked like she was about ready to try and claw your eyes out!” Lily planted a kiss on Scarlet’s cheek, leaving a black lip-print in place as she threw herself down on the fold-out couch bed, scrabbling around for the radio remote.

“Don’t forget your bag.” Scarlet tossed the bag onto Lily as she wandered towards the fridge – and jumped in surprise when Lily let out an exclamation of pain.

“Ow! Damnit!”

“What happened?!” Scarlet stumbled back over and collapsed over the back of the sofa, “Did I hit your face? Bet that hurt huh?”

“No, just the stomach – but that book is still in her, damn that’s heavy…” With an exhausted grunt, she pulled forth the tome and opened it, taking a read as Scarlet disentangled herself from the cough threadwork and went back to the fridge.

“Let’s see what we got here…” Narrowing her eyes, she examined one of the pages carefully.

“Anything good?”

“Nah, it’s mostly all just practical stuff. No demons or curses, just like – day to day… Oh here’s one,” Lily cleared her throat, idly pointing a finger at Scarlet and uttered one of the page-held incantations.

“Now that’s some nice phraseology – what’s it do? Am I going to turn into a toad?”

“Heh, nope – apparently you’ll instinctively choose the cleanest cup from the cupboard.”

“That’s it? That magic is pretty dull if you ask me…” Scarlet responded dryly, plucking a cup from the cabinet and glancing at it. “Heh, whadya know, it works.”

Lily allowed herself a brief laugh before turning the next page and reading the next section aloud.

“Oh cool, we’ve taken a distinct twist from practical into paranoid…” Holding her hand above her head and pointing down at her scalp dramatically, she uttered another set of words.

“What’ve you done this time?” Scarlet inquired, setting down a glass of water next to Lily as she sat down behind her, wrapping her arms around Lily’s waist and planting a kiss on her neck – sending a shiver down her spine.

“Mmm… hmm? Oh, apparently I’m protected from famine, locusts, and the sky falling on my head…” She squinted at the page. “And scurvy.”

“Oh well that’s totally useful, I can see that being practical in your near future.” Scarlet’s words slurred ever so slightly as she draped herself over Lily – who playfully tilted to one side, sending Scarlet tumbling down onto the mattress.

With both of them smiling avidly, Lily rolled Scarlet onto her stomach and stretched herself out, resting the back of her head snugly against Scarlet’s leather-clad rump. Balancing the book on her chest and peering down her nose at it, Lily turned a few more pages in search of something more interesting as Scarlet closed her eyes, privately enjoying the sensation of Lily’s head against her buttocks… She’d have never admitted it to her, but she loved the thrill of having her down there. Given the chance, she had so many different role-playing ideas in mind – but she knew Lily wasn’t into that sort of thing.

Her thoughts were interrupted abruptly when Lily cleared her throat.

“Ok brace yourself, I’m about to make all your problems become insignificant.”

“Oh, that sounds fun…” Scarlet muttered sleepily.

“Well… technically it’s only your biggest problem, but whatever.” She grinned and read out the rather lengthy passage… and the moment she was done – Scarlet opened her eyes at the sound of the soft ‘whump’ as the book hit the bed beside her.

Turning her head and looking behind her, she saw that Lily was gone… vanished completely.

“Lily?” She paused…

“Lily? C’mon, jokes over…”

Of course, Lily would have loved to respond to Scarlet’s calls – but even if she hadn’t been too stunned for words, her voice simply wouldn’t carry the distance. The spell had worked… Scarlet’s problem had indeed become insignificant – and Lily now lay trapped in the leathery crack of Scarlet’s colossal caboose. Fear gripped her as the reality of the situation washed over her, the fact that this wasn’t just a drunken dream hitting her like an icy wave.

She tried to get to her feet, but the ground wasn’t exactly firm, and she wound up slipping face first onto Scarlet’s leather-clad booty once more. What had once been a warm, comforting pillow had become a mountainous field of fear; filled with the knowledge that if Scarlet rolled over, Lily could very easily be crushed like a grape beneath her butt and she probably wouldn’t even notice.

“Okay, where the hell are you? I hate it when you do this.” Lily’s world suddenly shifted beneath her as Scarlet thrust her bottom into the air, pulling herself up off the bed backwards like a cat. Lily’s air was yanked from her lungs as she was flung over the side of the bed, letting out a silent scream as she plummeted down and landed in a tangle of limbs on the carpeted floor. She let out a groan of pain and rolled onto her back, coughing from the impact and wiping her hair from her eyes.

And then her heart leaped into her throat.

The light above her was blotted out as Scarlet’s silhouette filled her vision, the swollen chest, the round buttocks… the titanic black boots.

“Sc-Scarlet…” Lily spluttered, unable to form enough breath to scream, the sight of her goddess-sized friend towering over her sapping what was left of her strength. As Scarlet lifted her boot-clad foot off the edge of the bed and began to lower it down, Lily felt a surge of intense fear – very similar to the fear felt by the tiny girl she herself had unknowingly crushed in the book-store.

“No! Oh God this can’t be real!”

Her teeth gritted in panic and she flung up her tiny hands uselessly against the descending sole of Scarlet’s boot.

“NNOOOOOOOOO-“ Scarlet paused in her effort to stand as she felt the tiniest most insignificant crunch under her boot. Sitting back down on the bed, she lifted her boot and peered at the underside, seeing a thimble sized red smudge.

“Gross… I thought we’d gotten rid of all the insec- wait… red blood?” Her face went ashen as the horrifying possibility crept over her. But before it had time to fully settle in, the red smudge began to spasm, twist… surge back together, and before she knew what had happened, Lily’s miniscule body had reformed on her sole, becoming unstuck all in one motion and falling to land unceremoniously on the ground at Scarlet’s feet.

There was absolute silence as she stared down at Lily… and Lily stared right back up at her…

And then…

“So… you’re protected from the Sky falling on your head huh?” Scarlet reached down and carefully plucked Lily’s body up off the ground, her gut panging in a curiously delighted way as the sheer power she possessed over the little lady washed over her.

Lily knew the expression Scarlet was wearing well… delight… mischief… … desire… She swallowed nervously as her old friend stood up and casually dropped her down onto the edge of the bed, giving Lily enough time to regain her balance and look up at Scarlet’s round behind, hanging over her like a tight-leather sky... the girl herself peering down over her shoulder, her face a picture of wicked intention, drunkenly free of inhibition…

“I’m going to have a Lot of fun with you…”


Giggling to herself in an almost uncontrollable manner, Scarlet hoisted herself up off the bed for the sixth time in a row. Despite being a firm believer in the phrase ‘variety is the spice of life’, she found herself utterly unable to break free of the sheer enjoyment she got from repeatedly dropping herself on Lily. Even when they had both been the same size, Scarlet had always been able to give herself a smile by surprising her unsuspecting friend with a lap-sitting by her plump rump… the little groaning ‘oof’ that Lily let out had been like music to her ears.

But even that was nothing compared to this feeling… every single time, she heard the tiniest little shriek of fear as her colossal bottom descended, the tight leather pants accentuating every curve and crevice. And when she landed, rather than any kind of vocal utterance, all she heard and felt was an insignificant ‘crunch’ under her buttock. For a while, she could hardly believe she was doing this to a friend – to Lily of all people… superficially, her heart told her that she was supposed to be Lily’s companion, not this cruel person she was being now.

However, that slight niggle was quickly overcome by intoxicated logic. After all, Lily wasn’t suffering any permanent damage it seemed – she came back every time.

“And…” she thought to herself, “I know how much Lily enjoyed being nestled against my butt up till now… deep down I think she’s loving this as much as I am.”

Scarlet of course couldn’t have been more wrong. Tears streamed down Lily’s face every time she was reformed, her miniscule, helpless body in no position to resist Scarlet’s descending ass. She begged, screamed, pleaded for Scarlet to come to her senses and stop being so utterly insane; but it was no good. The power of the spell had already taken root in the Goth Goddess’s head, and it wouldn’t be long before what little moral restraint she still had would be gone forever.

“Please… please… Scarlet! Stop this! STO- NO! DON-“ Crunch

Scarlet’s laughter filled the room once more as she slowly ground her buttocks back and forth against the mattress of the bed; reveling in the knowledge that little Lily was once again just a smudge beneath her. However, rather than standing up immediately, Scarlet was overcome with the desire to lay back on the bed, her chest heaving and her heart racing.

“You know…” She said to the air idly, the alcohol in her head gradually telling her that she should sleep soon, “I’m probably going to punch myself for saying this, since it’s such a horrible cliché… but I always said you couldn’t take that much booty. You can’t handle my ass the way it handles you Lil’ Lily.”

Shaking with laughter at her terrible joke, Scarlet rolled onto her stomach and glanced back over her shoulder, looking at the barely visible red splat on her pants. Her black lips twisted into a grin as she saw Lily’s body pull itself back together, the tiny Goth-girl falling head over heels as she tumbled down the slippery slide into the crevice between Scarlet’s leather-clad buttocks.

“Hehe… Oh Lily, I just cannot resist.” Before Lily even had a chance to respond or object, Scarlet bit down on her lip and clenched her buttocks – hard. They squeezed together in a heartbeat, and even through the layer of clothing she wore, Scarlet could feel Lily’s body burst. A single chuckle of surprised escaped her mouth; she couldn’t believe that actually worked. Had Lily even been a centimeter tall, she doubted that her butt would’ve been powerful enough to crush her just under its own muscle strength, but with her being barely a millimeter tall as it was…

“Mmm… well… this has been fun… but I’m going to be utterly fucked in the morning if I can’t get to sleep now.” Scarlet mentioned idly to the red mark that was Lily as it reformed in a tangled mess of clothes hair and limbs. “But of course, I can’t just leave you to wander around while I nap… what sort of friend would I be if I did that? Hmm…”

Reaching back with her forefinger, she brought it down on Lily, who threw her hands up in a futile attempt to fend Scarlet off. There was a pause as Scarlet tried to figure out how she was going to pick up the minute Lily as she doubted she had the fine motor skills at that moment to get her out of her crack… until she had a brainwave.

Pushing her finger down like a dining patron scooping up a bit of sugar, the gigantic Goth felt her little lady-friend become instantly pulverized beneath the tip of her pointer. Stuck to it like a drop of sauce, Lily was barely conscious of being moved till she had already been brought back; her first sight being Scarlet’s gleaming, black-rimmed eyes and her dark, lippy smile.

“Hey there sugar… You’re looking… tasty…” Lily’s heart almost stopped beating in her chest as Scarlet’s moist, pink tongue flicked out from between her lips and dragged around the circumference of her mouth, not even slightly smudging the black lip-stick.

“YOU’RE INSANE! YOU’RE FUCKING INSANE! DON’T EAT ME YOU MAD BITCH!!”

One of Scarlet’s eyebrows raised in a distinctly unimpressed way.

“Wow Lily, I just cannot hear you at all… all I heard out of that were the words ‘eat me’.” A mischievous grin plastered across her face as she opened her mouth wide, the glistening cavern dripping long threads of saliva as her hot breath rolled out, assailing Lily’s senses and sending her adrenaline into overdrive. A flurry of begging, pleading and screaming merged together as Scarlet gradually moved her lips up and over Lily, the darkness inside her mouth consuming the tiny girl, eliciting one final petrified cry of absolute terror…

And then little cowering Lily found herself in the light once more, shaking and trembling before the highly amused face of Scarlet.

“Oh my God, you actually thought I was going to eat you didn’t you. HA! Brilliant… c’mon, I’m not a complete monster.” Scarlet laughed wickedly as Lily eyed her silently, her teeth chattering in fear as her colossal housemate got to her feet and wandered over to the cabinet, dumping Lily carelessly on the surface as she scoured one of the drawers for something.

“Got to find you a place to sleep… hrm… Let’s see… where is it… match box? No…” She flicked down the box of matches beside Lily, who threw herself to one side, stumbling clumsily away from it, “Jewelry box? Nah…” She dropped the little box down beside the match-box, ignoring the stifled squeak as the flat bottom landed on Lily, reducing her to a bloody mess once more.

“Hrm… but… Inside the box.” A devilish grin crossed Scarlet’s face as she flicked open the lid, reaching inside and extracting exactly what she had been looking for…

When Lily came to, she found herself staring at a dangling golden pendant; a locket to be precise.

“Remember this sweetheart? You gave this to me when we first decided to move in together… remember what you said to me that day?” Scarlet triggered the latch on the gold container, causing the door to spring open, “You told me it was a symbol that you belonged to me forever… pretty apt wording in hindsight, wouldn’t you agree?”

Lily said nothing, she just swallowed nervously as Scarlet’s hand hovered over her, descending like the palm of a looming Goddess. A few moments later, Lily was listening to the grind of the door swinging shut, and then the only light she could see was the radiance seeping through the aesthetic key-hole above her.

“Alright Lily… see you in the morning… then we’re off to work.” Lily’s entire world shifted as the light was blotted out. She couldn’t see what it was, but it wasn’t hard for her to figure out by the thumping in the background that her new prison had been stuffed between Scarlet’s titanic breasts. And while the guiltless, relaxed Goth lay stretched out on her bed, drifting instantly off to sleep, her tiny captive sat awake in her cleavage-bound cell, and cried…


Lily hadn’t even realized she’d been asleep when she was suddenly jerked from it by the motion of tumbling out onto a hard wooden surface. Opening her eyes and rubbing her eyes to clear her vision, she didn’t even have time to look around before-

Splat.

“Oh boy… that’s the best way to start the day…” Scarlet mused to herself as she looked down the inside of her glass of water, the circular bottom magnifying the crushed remains of her miniscule room-mate. Unlike before when she had just been an unrecognizable red mark, the clear view provided by the cup allowed Scarlet to see the flat little skirt, the mangled corset, the shock of insignificant blonde hair, “nice glass of water, like you always said.”

She chuckled to herself, hair still damp from the shower she had just stepped out from. The long red locks dripped the remaining drops of moisture down onto the top of her chest, barely concealed behind a dark blue towel; a chest which while ample to most was positively mountainous compared to Lily.

After a pause, Scarlet plucked the drink off the table and brought it up to her lips, drinking deeply and eyeing Lily’s stain in amusement, noting that she had been brought up with the cup. A few moments later, her tiny self had pulled together, and on that note became unstuck. Lily’s limbs flailed madly and her soundless shriek left her lungs as she fell like a piece of rice down onto Scarlet’s colossal right breast, bouncing a centimeter into the air before landing on the soft, fleshy pillow.

“Aww, little loyal Lily, even after all I did t’you last night, you’re still eager to bury your face in my chest. Too bad you’re so itty bitty, or that might actually feel pretty good right now…” She smirked and leaned forward to put her cup back down, angling her titanic tits just far enough to send the still disoriented Lily rolling down onto the hard-wood table top again.

“Well, you dropped onto my boobs without permission squirt. And that was very naughty of you… not that I mind naughty one bit.” A wicked smirk spread slowly across Scarlet’s face as she loosened the front of her towel, exposing her breasts to little Lily, who by this point had regained her senses enough to stand up and look at what was happening.

“Scarlet… please – the joke is over now, you have to sto-“ Lily begun, trying to remain calm – but her voice didn’t even reach Scarlet’s ears.

“Having said that,” she interrupted, lowering a hand behind Lily and pushing her in what she believed was a gentle way, but what was in fact horrifyingly powerful way, towards her voluminous chest, “I think it’s only fair that my boobs get to drop without permission…”, using her free hand, Scarlet lifted one of her breasts, grinning from ear to ear as she positioned the protesting Lily beneath, “onto you.”

Unlike everything beforehand, the impact of this particular incident didn’t immediately crush Lily. There had been many a time when a drunken Scarlet had playfully dragged her breasts over Lily’s head – and she hadn’t objected at all. They were large, soft, and perfectly proportioned… absolute heaven. Well… Heaven when you weren’t a millimeter tall. Lily was hammered straight into the surface of the table as the flesh struck her, wrapping around her and pressing the tiny girl into its skin.

For a full second, Lily was completely engulfed by the flesh of Scarlet’s chest, unable to move or draw breath… but then, the impact settled, and the full weight and mass of that pair of boobs came to rest directly on Lily. The pressure increased so dramatically that she couldn’t believe she hadn’t succumbed to it yet… She opened her mouth to scream, but there was no air left in her lungs to do so – and with one minute shift on Scarlet’s part…

“Ooh, I felt that one.” She commented idly, finishing up the bowl of cereal she’d been eating and turning her attention to the brown-covered spell-book…

During the periods when Lily was a splattered mess, she was only superficially aware of her surroundings. She felt cold, warmth and other things – but only like tingles at the back of conscious thought… and of course she had no concept of the passage of time – so while it had taken Scarlet a good half an hour to get fully dressed and another ten minutes to apply her make-up, it seemed as if only mere seconds had passed to the shrunken Goth-girl.

“So…” Scarlet began conversationally as she wiped Lily’s remains out from between her breasts, having moved them there so she wouldn’t misplace them as she prepared for work, “I’ve been reading more of this spell-book… and the more fun I realize I can have with it,” She turned her head and glanced down at Lily as she reformed on her finger-tip, “the more I realize… I don’t need you anymore.”

The expression on Scarlet’s face was genuinely frightening to Lily… it wasn’t wicked, it wasn’t mischievous, it wasn’t even obviously malicious… it was cold. Just cold.

“Scarlet? Wuh… what’re you talking about?” Lily trembled, her face pale and her hair a tangled mess as she cowered on the finger-tip of the doom-wielding Goddess she called ‘Scarlet’.

“See? I can’t even hear you now… and it’s very frustrating. Without the ability to speak to me, you’re nothing but an insect… a little Gothic Grub,” She paused in mid pace – a pensive look crossing her face – “, a fitting name really; Grub…” As she said this, she flicked Lily from the end of her finger, the terrified little lady plummeting for what felt like the hundredth time down to the hard-wood floor, the impact breaking her from head to foot and making her cough blood.

“Interestingly, I also found a spell that will allow me to put you out of your misery… a counter spell to your apparent insect-immortality.” Lily’s eyes went wide with overwhelming fear as she shook her head weakly, coughing and wheezing.

“But I won’t use it… if you beg me not to.” Scarlet raised an eyebrow and gazed down her nose at her shrunken room-mate, who to her looked more and more like the Grub she teasingly referred to her as.

“It only counts though,” she added casually, “if I hear you beg… you’ve got three chances.”

Lily screamed through her pain,

“SCARLET – I DON’T WANT TO DIE, NOT LIKE THIS, DON’T-“ SPLATCH

The Goth Goddess removed the sole of her colossal boot from Lily and gave her a moment to reform. Perhaps it was the fear of the situation, or the psychological threat that she had been beset by, but Lily felt even smaller and more insignificant than ever before, with the looming form of Scarlet seeming larger and more terrible than at any point of the past evening…

“One…”

“I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I’LL-“ CRUNCH

Scarlet placed her hands on her hips, twisting her heel back and forth before moving her leg back, watching Lily’s miniscule reformation. She could see her clearly, the tiny limbs flexing and twitching, the little black dress corset, somehow still in perfect condition after so many returns.

“Two… try harder or the next one will be your last.”

“FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, I’LL BE YOUR SLAVE, I’LL BE YOUR TOY, JUST DON’T KILL ME!”

“Oh will you now?” Scarlet smirked and lifted her boot over Lily one last time… and then stopped. Shifting it back slowly, she cocked her head and began to giggle at the petrified Lily.

“So scared Grub? Don’t be… I was just playing with you – you always were easy to play like a fiddle.”

A hopeful spark filled Lily’s head as she wondered what the hell had just happened… but one thing was for certain – she hadn’t been imagining things. A cursory glance upwards told her that Scarlet was indeed much higher up than before. Which meant…

“Boy you really did get smaller didn’t you… not too much though… good thing both halves of this spell worked huh?” Scarlet reached down and thrust her finger onto Lily, squashing her into her skin so as to make it easier for her to be lifted up onto Scarlet’s palm.

“Thing is Grub,” Scarlet said in a triumphant tone of voice as Lily’s twitching body rolled back together and stared up at her, “the spell I actually found allows me to see you and – more importantly – hear you when you’re that itty bitty size.” She flashed her pearly white teeth behind her black lips and let out a giggle. “Only catch is… I get my enhancements by stealing them off you… or rather, you if you were still my size… so not only do I get better eyesight, better hearing, better smelling and taste…” She moved Lily down around behind her, showing off her butt to her little captive, “but I also get physical improvements… rounder, juicer ass. Slightly bigger breasts… mmm… and all for the price of you decreasing a negligible amount in size every time I do it.”

An absolutely devilish smile played across her face as she spanked her booty hard… with Lily still on her palm at the time. Even as she held her hand there, Scarlet felt her buttocks shift ever so slightly, squeezing a tiny bit further out.

“Mmm… now that’s a sweet deal. Guess I’ve spent enough time playing around though – it’s off to work for us…” She pursed her lips and rolled her eyes upward thoughtfully. “I guess it’s really just me… you’re hardly in a fit state to work lil’ speck… I’ll just tell the boss you decided to quit. I doubt he’ll question it, after all;” She lifted Lily’s newly reformed body up just above her waist-line and pulled back the elastic on the black pants she wore as well as the red striped g-string that lay beneath, “who’s going to miss a Grub like you? You may as well not even exist.”

Humiliated, terrified, and crushed beyond belief, Lily could only watch helplessly as Scarlet dropped her down the back of her underwear. Letting the band snap shut, Scarlet sealed Lily between her buttocks, clenching tight enough for her to be smeared into an unrecognizable stain… and then heading off to work.


Unfortunately for Lily, Scarlet had been totally right. Their manager didn’t question for a moment why the young lady had quit… and rather conveniently for Scarlet, gave her a temporary pay rise till she found someone else to help out. It certainly didn’t help the corrupted mindset that had overtaken Scarlet, serving merely to re-enforce her belief that Lily’s shrinking had been the best thing that had ever happened to her.

The next few days went by in much the same manner for the helpless Lily that the first day had. Her first day with Scarlet at work hadn’t been so bad – at least on a conscious level – as Scarlet had been too nervous about Lily being discovered to actually take her out. The little blonde bug-girl had spent the entire day as a red streak between her new mistress’s buttocks, slowly being surrounded and bathed in the beads of sweat that occasionally trickled down her ass.

Even when she reformed at the end of the day, she was covered in the stuff, and the smell was absolutely overpowering to her, the pungent aroma a constant reminder of her new status in the world. No money, no friends anymore, no family… her entire existence had been reduced in the blink of an eye to being enslaved by the girl she had trusted so dearly.

Scarlet it seemed however was gradually becoming a very different person to the one she had been before… thanks to the power that the book was granting her each time she discovered a new spell, she had become almost indestructible. She couldn’t be cut, poisoned, bruised, burnt or poorly affected in any way… Even her insides had become impervious – prompting her to take up smoking… after all, what harm could it do her? Lily had considered the possibility of getting to the book and trying to discover a counter-spell, but on the one occasion that she had attempted to get to it, Scarlet had just laughed and offered to give her the book… by dropping it on her.

“Face it you worthless little Grub…” She had taunted icily, lifting the microscopic Lily up on her finger-tip and glaring at her through her dark-rimmed eyes, a cruel, black smile spread across her face, “You’re mine for eternity now…”

And on that note, she had seemingly crushed what remained of Lily’s spirit, using her spare hand to flick her lit cigarette upside-down… and extinguished it on the helpless Lily, incinerating her screaming form in a heart-beat. Once her corpse had reformed, little Lily wasn’t even as big as a speck of ash - and if it hadn’t have been for Scarlet’s supernatural eye-sight, she would’ve been unrecognizable.

It was the worst kind of nightmare for Lily. Every time Scarlet destroyed her, she withered away a little bit more… and her captor became more and more stunning. Her thighs radiated out from her knees, forming into a plump round rump. Her old leather pants had become so tight they couldn’t even permit her to move, so Scarlet had switched over to a pair of p.v.c leggings, not to mention the upsize in corset she had required to keep her swelling breasts contained.

Of course, those superficial alterations were meaningless to Lily… her body offered no resistance to any part of Scarlet anymore, and she knew perfectly well that her old room-mate didn’t even need to expend an ounce of energy to squash her in the ways she did. After all, Scarlet wasn’t out for efficiency, she was just relishing in the power.

After the first few days had passed, she even stopped confining Lily to her necklace each night… not out of any kindness or mercy, but because, as she put it:

“I know what you’re thinking Grub… you’re thinking ‘what’s to stop me from running away while she’s asleep?’ Well…” She leaned over the minute Lily, her trembling body invisible to the naked eye… but not to Scarlet’s, “I can see you… I can hear you… I can even smell you… and you know as well as I do that even if you spent the whole night running, you wouldn’t even get far enough to stop me stretching my foot out and squashing you like the helpless Grub that you are… case in point;” Squatting down beside the table-top, Scarlet pursed her lips and blew across the surface, sweeping Lily up in the hurricane-gale and sending her flying off into the air towards the front door.

Landing in a distinctly undignified manner, her skirt up over her head, Lily’s cries of pain were ignored by Scarlet, who had closed her eyes and turned around.

“Go on, you’ve got thirty seconds… better get moving Grub.”

Lily’s heart was pounding in her chest on that first night, her sore legs carrying her towards the crack under the door as fast as she could… Unfortunately for her, ‘as fast as she could’ was mere millimeters at a time – and wasn’t nearly enough.

Before she was even a tenth of the way there, the light above her was blotted out. She hadn’t even had time to turn around before Scarlet’s boot had descended, the heel twisting slowly back and forth as she smeared Lily’s microscopic remains on her sole.

“Pathetic…”

Days passed… turned into weeks… and Lily continued to dwindle away, with Scarlet’s physical perfection reaching such a peak that even Lily found herself staring, wishing she were big again just so she could touch those breasts… squeeze that bottom… without being squashed by them.

But it was no use for her… Scarlet was right. No attempt at escape was successful – and it didn’t take her long to realize that her captor was actually enjoying her escape attempts… hunting her down, smashing her beneath her boot… or popping her between her breasts… on some merciful occasions she’d flick little Lily onto the surface of her chair and plant her ample bottom down on her, splattering her under her Goddess-like rump. It might seem strange that Lily counted such occasions as ‘merciful’, but it was those times when Scarlet rarely moved for quite a while… Whether she was eating breakfast, reading the spell-book, or just sitting at work, it was the longest stretch of time outside of sleep when Lily wasn’t being burnt, crushed or smothered.

It seemed to Lily that she would never escape…

Until the final day of the fourth week; when her big chance came.

By this point, Scarlet had become almost lax with her security of Lily. She didn’t need to be careful anymore, her microscopic slave was outside the visual range of everyone but her. There was no escape to be had at home, and at work, her little Grub spent the entire time smeared between her ass-cheeks…

But now, Lily was small… impossibly small… and that alone was the key to her potential salvation.

Summer had well and truly started, and Scarlet sat reclining over the work-shop chair, her usual tight pants swapped out temporarily for a more breezy black skirt, made up for with wafer-thin stockings to complete the illusion. Sweat trickled down her forehead, her neck, her chest… and unseen to the gawking customers, her butt.

One particular bead had just enough mass… that when it came into contact with a little speck of red – it wasn’t halted… it just swept it up and moved along.

Rolling down the inside of her bottom, the sweat-drop carried Lily’s remains down… down… until they dripped down onto the one scrap of loose cloth – and there, the little Goth girl made her silent reformation… and began her escape.


The entire time she was moving, Lily was careful not to make a sound. No word passed her lips, no grunt or groan of exertion escaped her… so paranoid was she that she didn’t even allow herself to breathe too loudly. If Scarlet suspected even for a moment that she was on the run, she’d find herself straight back in the crack… or worse.

It was easy enough for her to slip through the cracks in the fabric of Scarlet’s insanely tight undergarments, and thanks to her choice of summer attire, she passed even more easily through the folds of her dress. Emerging behind her colossal captor, Lily held her breath and looked up above her. Stretching away like a vertical continent, Scarlet’s corseted back seemed unfathomably large… of course, as Lily thought with a sinking feeling, Scarlet wasn’t any bigger… it was just little Lily that had become so insignificant.

She peered down over the edge of the seat, knowing that it would take her all day to climb down.

“Of course,” she thought slowly, “I could just… this is going to hurt… no more than anything else I’ve felt this month though.” Closing her eyes, she threw herself off the back of the seat, her microscopic form plummeting like a minute grain of sand towards the hard-wood floor.

The impact was so tremendous that initially she was liquidated by sheer momentum… but of course, it didn’t take her long to recover. Biting her lip, she glanced back up to make sure Scarlet hadn’t heard the impact.

She hadn’t – the almighty Goth-Goddess in question distracted by a particularly interesting spell she had come across in the tome. Lily let out the slightest sigh of relief and looked to the door behind Scarlet. The back storage area which lead out to the alley behind the shop… there was no way she could reach the front door in time, so the Dim-lit back room was her only real option. The sheer Peril she was facing by trying to escape was monumental, but there was nothing else she could do – and she wasn’t willing to spend the rest of her existence as a slave to her psychotic mistress.

And so… she ran. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to move very quickly – and even if she spent the whole day running she wouldn’t be able to cross the whole storage room, but if she could even get in there, hide amongst the old unsorted books… All she needed to do was last till Scarlet went home and she’d be able to sneak out. By the time her sadistic house-mate had figured out she was no longer a prisoner of her buttocks, it’d be too late.

Minutes… tens of minutes… hours passed, and still Lily threw herself onward, summoning up every ounce of energy she had to run and run. The occasional customer was keeping Scarlet busy enough… and with only ten minutes left to go till closing, Lily finally made it under the door to the storage room.

The room was indeed quite poorly lit, which would hopefully work to her advantage. The place was full of dusty old books, and off in the far horizon she saw the iron-shod back gate… her salvation, if only she could reach it. Inside the shop, Lily could hear the distinct ‘thunk’ of the front door being shut and locked… Scarlet would be out back any second to take out the garbage. She only needed to last another minute, and she’d be home free.

Backing underneath one of the low hanging shelves, Lily held her breath tensely as Scarlet’s form made its way through the room, a bin loosely held in one arm. She had to marvel at this woman… at the subtle but unmistakable transformation that had occurred over the month. From the sweet, mischief loving voluptuous companion she had known, the power of the book had turned Scarlet into something else… she had become a living, breathing Goth-Goddess. Her swollen rump had men and women alike turning their heads, as did her perfect chest. Her streaming red hair caught even in the faintest light, and her dark clothing gave her a mysterious, dangerous look. With black lips, black-lidded eyes and boots that stretched up to her knees, Scarlet had become everything Lily could never again hope to be… a creature of all-powerful wicked perfection.

Watching with baited breath, Lily saw Scarlet deposit the trash in the dumpster out back… turn on her heels… walk back inside… and take something out of her hand-bag. What? What was… a book? Other than the spell-book? The colossal Goth wandered over to the shelf where Lily sat quivering, and reached up to drop the book on the rack above.

Lily breathed a sigh of relief… and then let out a startled yelp as a shower of heavy dust particles were dislodged from above her, raining down like boulders towards her, filling the air around with a sheet of gray. She couldn’t see anything, completely blinded by the churning air. The microscopic particles filled her lungs and she coughed reflexively, covering her mouth in horror.

The stood stock still, waiting for the dust to settle…

And when it did…

“You… have been very, very naughty.”

Lily’s heart sank as she saw the icy-cold face of Scarlet staring at her, the titanic girl on her hands and knees, heavy breasts hanging down beneath her, a sight that would break even the straightest of women.

“I’m sorry Scarlet!” Lily burst into fitful tears, fear gripping her heart like never before, “I- I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again!”

Scarlet’s finger reached down, plucking up Lily with surprising gentleness on the tip of one enormous nail. Slowly, ever so slowly, the Goth-Goddess reared back up with her inconceivably small slave balanced on the end of her finger, absolutely insignificant.

“You’re right.” She said coldly, “You won’t…”

As she held Lily imprisoned by her gaze, Scarlet’s spare hand snaked down her body and hooked into the front of her dress, undoing the clasp and letting it fall to the ground, her curvaceous hips and stocking-clad legs exposed for Lily to see.

“Wha… what are you-“

“You know what Grub… I don’t honestly know why I should keep you around anymore.” Lily’s heart was racing in her chest as Scarlet’s hand continued around back, slipping a finger into the back of her striped underwear and tugging down the back, baring her bountiful butt.

“Scarlet- don’”

“You’re worthless. Pathetic… I mean, look at us… to think I ever thought of you as my equal… Hell, even when you were still big you were tiny and pathetic by comparison to me…”

“No –“

“Always preening yourself over how ‘elegant’ you were… you weren’t elegant, you were just trying to hide your inferiority.”

“Stop it! Stop!”

“I was always taller… curvier… so much more than you could ever hope to be – and look how fate has proven me right…”

Shaking from head to foot, tears coursing down her cheeks, Lily let loose a torrent of begging, pleading, feeling what was about to happen.

“And as I remember, you would take any opportunity you could to rest your head against my butt. Hell, I think even your subconscious knew how worthless you were… you found the nearest, most superior creature, you clung to it… I reckon if I’d asked you to, you would’ve gladly fallen to your hands and knees and kissed my ass… Well…”

Scarlet lowered her finger torturously slow, shifting it around behind her with the helpless Lily rapidly being overcome by the realization of what was in store.

“PLEASE – I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST-“

“Don’t you get it Grub? I don’t need you anymore. I kept you around as a novelty pet… because for some reason some part of me saw some potential worth in you. But now… I just don’t need you. Thanks to the book, I can have whatever I want… whoever I want…” She looked down over her shoulder at her finger, her gaze locking firmly on the petrified Lily, “So why in the hell would I want you…”

“You don’t mean that… no… Scarlet…” Lily was completely drained of energy as Scarlet bent forward, the curves of her ass becoming more and more accentuated with every passing moment.

“Drink in the sight of it Grub… my ass is going to be the last thing you ever see.”

“No…. No!!” Lily’s eyes went wide as Scarlet’s free hand slipped between her buttocks, pulling them apart just far enough for her to slowly insert the finger that bore Lily into her waiting anus.

“Goodbye… little Lily.”

“NNOOOOOOOO-“

Lily never got to finish her scream as Scarlet’s finger-tip plunged deep into her butt. She clenched involuntarily at the sensation, letting out a gasp as she was overwhelmed with the knowledge of what she was doing. Someone who had known her… trusted her… loved her… was going to spend the rest of eternity entombed in her perfect booty. Everything she ever was and ever could have been, reduced to a microscopic speck, trapped in her butt…

And she loved it.

Smirking in satisfaction, Scarlet retracted her finger, examining it briefly to make sure her worthless slave was no-where to be seen. With an elegant tug, she repositioned her underwear and hitched her skirt back up. She glanced into a mirror that hung on the wall, examining her perfect self… admiring everything she had stolen from Lily. Her bigger breasts… her rounder bum… even the more stream-lined quality of her hair.

“At least they’re not going to waste now… hmmm…” She mused, casting her thoughts to the most pressing thing on her mind…

“I wonder who I’ll have for dinner tonight…”