- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All reviews are appreciated!

Chapter 3: The Fight

The earthquakes shook the stadium as a giant foot landed on an empty plot of sand where a small figure had been before.  The massive piece of flesh obliterating everything in its path, even the crumpled corpses in the arena. The seventy foot tall behemoth of a woman looked frustrated as the small figure scurried between her feet, almost like a mouse. Julius was panting wildly, the multiple sprints from the gigantic foot had tired him. His lungs were burning with the effort of evading this giantess woman. The sweat pouring down his face, as his canvas loin cloth (subligaculum) stuck to his body as he dodged her foot again, as it came down blowing the sand outward from the impact.

All of a sudden, Julius had a revelation how to take down this behemoth. In front of him was the answer… the Achilles tendon. Julius had always heard of the legend of the warrior deity Achilles, who had killed the Trojan hero Hector. As they say, everything has its weakness, and Achilles was his heel. Paris then fatally shot Achilles in the heel with a poisoned arrow ending his life. Julius returned to reality as Cornelia turned around to face the miniscule gladiator. 

“Ready to die you weak little man?” asked Cornelia as she gazed confidently at Julius. Just then the large leather clad foot sprung to life as it hurtled towards him, but this was all Julius needed. Jumping out of the way as the foot slammed into the ground, Julius sprinted over to the tendon. Gripping the wooden handle of his gladius tight, he swung with all his might as the blade ruptured the tendon, blood spewing all over his armor. A shrill scream was heard as the seventy foot goliath fell to its side, as it gripped its bloody heel. The crowd was silenced in awe, everyone had expected for the gladiator to get crushed under the giantesses’ sole.

 The crunching of the sand was heard as Julius slowly walked to the stricken face of Cornelia. A swath of air rushed over Julius as a giant hand barely missed him. “You… you…,” her mouth frothed with rage, “… can’t kill a goddess.” The hand returned as it tried to swat him away, instead of dodging it, Julius stepped into the strike. He struck the wrist with the tip of the sword as it sliced through the tendons as a river of blood flowed forth. 

The slow moving hand caught Julius and knocked him back into the hot sand. As he lay in the sand, another giant hand flashed forward palm down as it accelerated downwards. In a split second, he had grabbed his gladius holding it upwards as to impale the extremity on itself. The hand came down hard as the crowd gasped at the apparent death of the gladiator. Then the mobs of plebeians started cheering as they saw a small metal blade protruding out of the red hand. Cornelia screamed as she felt the cold metal sticking out of her hand.

The limp hand fell to the side, as Julius pulled the sword out of the hand, causing the giantess excruciating pain. Abruptly the crowd started chanting, “Kill…Kill…Kill,” as they roared back to life.  The hundreds of thumbs were pointed down as Julius methodically climbed up to the throat of Cornelia. The giantess lay sprawled on her back, her two bloody hands parallel to her shoulders, as she cried in pain.  The once pure white toga was stained with blood, dirt, and other particles. At the base of her tree trunk sized neck, Julius looked into the pale face of Cornelia. “Go ahead and kill me gladiator,” she said laboriously through the intense pain. The crowd subsequently roared as they heard the confession of death. As he gazed upon the wounded woman, for a brief second her face materialized into the spitting image of his wife. 

The stunned Julius gaped at the face of his wife, as the feeling of aggressive bloodlust turned into one of remorse. As quickly as it came, the face disappeared into the pain filled face of Cornelia. Julius’s conscience was driving him insane, on one hand he wanted to brutally cut this giantess woman’s throat and watch her slowly bleed out as she succumbed to death. He wanted to avenge his kind’s deaths, and roar his victory while the crowd cheered him on, as he stood on the goliath he had killed. 

On the other hand, he wanted to spare this woman’s life. Julius sighed as he raised the gladius up in the air above the soft tissue of the neck. The bloody sword shone in the noon sun as it glistened above the fallen giantess. A quick motion ensued as... the gladius fell to the ground.  The shocked crowd, mouths agape, followed the gladiator as he hopped off the defeated Cornelia. Holding up his hands in the air, Julius let out a primeval roar as he threw his gladius in the sand and triumphantly walked out of the arena…

Three days later, Julius sat in his dark cell sharpening the blade of his sword. After he had left the arena, the plebeians had gone crazy chanting, “Tetraites…Tetraites,” as the wounded Cornelia hobbled out the passageway limping on one foot. Word had reached Rome about Julius’s fighting prowess, and his merciful act on Cornelia. The empire was ablaze with rumors about the now famous gladiator.

The cheap woolen tunic hung loosely on his body, as the cold wind blew through the window. The faint sound of footsteps were heard, as a figure approached the metal bars of the cell. “Mistress Tertulla requests you at her villa,” said the figure. Julius groaned as he got up from the uncomfortable cot. “Mistress Tertulla, the wife of the former Marcus Licinius Crassus, the wealthiest woman in the Empire,” Julius thought, “What does she want with me?” Julius walked through the narrow exit of the barracks and into the streets of Capua.  

The busy streets were filled with hordes of people, horses, and livestock roaming the street.  The smell of defecation and urine hung strongly in the air.  The leather slapped against the cobbled stones, as a small detachment of female legionnaires met up with the figure and Julius. “We are here to escort you to the Mistresses villa, follow us,” said the lead Legionnaire, as they starting walking towards the imposing white villa on the outskirts of town. Suddenly, a small mob of people came over to the group of legionnaires, their eyes looking for a figure amongst them. “Is that him,” one plebian said, “Can’t be,” another said as they swarmed the group. “Get back,” as one legionnaire shoved a dirty plebian into a cobble street. 

The situation turned quickly violent as the soldiers started using more force. Suddenly, a feminine face popped through the throng of shoving people and soldiers. The face gasped as it saw Julius, “It’s him… Tetraites,” as she fell back. The crowd consequently erupted as they cheered his name. “Let me touch him,” one voice yelled as she tried to breach the perimeter. 

“Let’s get out of here before we get swarmed,” the lead legionnaire quickly said. As they neared the imposing villa, Julius marveled at the two hundred fifty foot tall marble pillars that supported the massive building. The villa was laid out in a simple horse shoe shape, the center building containing the chamber of Tertulla. Out of the corner Julius noticed a long fence to his right. Grunting sounds echoed throughout the area, as bestial men were held in pens.

“Who… or what are they?” Julius asked the lead legionnaire. “Those people are the mistress’s food supply, we round up a couple thousand plebeians off the street a year, and transport them here for fattening”. Julius could only stand stunned as he watched the groveling males fight and scrounge for food in the muddy pits. The saliva glistening on their lips as they savagely dug into the food like animals.

 “Are you coming Tetraites?” asked the leader, as Julius was jolted back from his trance. “Yes…,” as he hurried along to the main building. Once inside the lavish villa, they were brought to a huge throne holding Tertulla. The two hundred foot tall woman had luscious blond hair that flowed to her shoulders, a stunning body hid by the flowing toga, and soft features. Immediately, her light blue eyes focused on Julius, “Bow to your mistress,” said the legionnaire as she bowed. All the figures bowed except for Julius, his defiant gaze burning into the giant woman.

 Tertulla smiled as she said, “Leave us… I would like to talk to Tetraites privately”. The small group exited the room, as Tertulla nervously shifted in her seat, her hands hung off to her side. “Empress Calpurnia had demanded you fight at the Coliseum next week in celebration of the tenth anniversary of her rise to power,” she said as she sighed sadly. “What is your real name Tetraites?” she asked. “I am Julius Maximus Marius, Opiate of Caesar’s Thirteenth Legion,” he said proudly as he stuck out his small chest. “Well Julius, you are a very remarkable man,” she said, “You defeated Cornelia in combat and spared her life, earning my admiration, I am a huge fan of yours by the way,” as she broke out a toothy grin. “You are not like these weak men,” as she plopped a fat plebian into her mouth, “these men are dispensable, you are… different.” Julius gawked as she crunched the man into a fine mist between the white teeth.

 “In this world, it is so hard to find a good man, as most of them are food or slaves,” she said in between chews, “ but you would make a great companion,” as she raised her eyebrow slightly. “A good strong man to become the lover of the wealthiest woman in the Empire,” she smiled as she slightly rubbed one of her large breasts. Julius slowly turned as to walk away, but a loud rustling sound was heard behind him. 

A large hand was extended his way, “Please don’t go… I thought I could never find a real man who could satisfy me and now you come along…”   Tertulla gently moved off the throne, as she got down on her hands and knees. The thousands of tons of breast flesh swung gently, as they mesmerized Julius. “Like it don’t you?” she asked, as the breasts moved closer.  Julius felt a familiar sensation in his pants as he gaped at the giant woman. “I just want to put you right here,” as she pointed towards her cleavage, while rubbing her nether regions with her other hand.  

As she inched closer, her hand moved closer to his crotch. Julius looked up at the massive being above him, the power she held aroused him deeply. Her index finger slowly massaged his crotch as he was getting rock hard. A flash entered Julius’s mind as he pictured the men in the pens being fed to this woman. “I…. can’t,” Julius said as he backed away from Tertulla. She gave him a quizzical look as she pressed her breasts together, “I know you want me Julius,” she said. “Uhhh… I must be on my way now,” Julius said as he headed towards the exit. “I shall have you Julius,” she cooed as she rubbed her sensitive regions, “I will make you give in”. 

Sprinting towards the exit, Julius glanced back one more time at Tertulla. The marble cracked as her massive hands gripped the floor tightly, as her breasts swung back and forth. A lustful smile played across her face as she blew a kiss to him. Julius lost his breath as he looked at the magnificent sight before him." Must resist," he thought," Cannot give in" as the fabric stretched even further.

Once out of the room, Julius met with the escort that had delivered him here. “Tetraites are you…oh,” the lead legionnaire asked, as she gazed at the flustered Julius, the seams of his pants barely containing his hard on. “I see you had a good time with the Mistress,” she said as she chuckled. “Let’s just get back,” said the red faced Julius. The small group made their way back to the barracks as the sun dipped behind the rolling hills…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Subligaculum- Canvas loin cloth worn by gladiators in their spare time.

 

 

It seems as though Julius has a "huge" new fan!