- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin, Olivia, and I went to the Malibu beach and into a submarine to go after Emma. Olivia accidentally presses the self-distrust button with her foot. I was angry, but Emma pressed the Giant Robot Sub (GRS) button and we were in a fight. Olivia accidentally screws up again and knocks Kevin into the robot's hand. Kevin was captured and Olivia and I swam back to shore. I was in rage and told Olivia that I don't need her. She then went home and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter's part 1 of the epic ending to save Hollywood, but not the end of Emma and in this chapter I go on a solo mission to save my best friend. Meanwhile Olivia Holt thinks of helping me and Emma tries to takeover Hollywood.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Debbie Ryan: Actress of the show ‘Jessie’
  • Ryan Newman: Actress of the show ‘Zeke and Luther’

Chapter 4: Need a Friend Part 1

 

Okay, so now that you know about my journey in the depths of the Pacific Ocean, but now let me tell you about the first part of the ending to save Hollywood.

 

Saturday, July 5, 2014


“Dylan heelllp meee!” Kevin yelled. “Don't worry I'll find you if it's the last thing I do!” I yelled. Bet was then ejected out of the giant robot and used a jet pack to keep him in the air. “That was quite harsh you know,” he said. “Bet you and Emma won't get away with this!” I said in anger. “Oh we will and how will you get there exactly you don't have that blonde teenage giantess anymore,” Bet said. “I know, but I'm the God of Size & Shape, remember?” I asked. “Yeah, but not for long. My lady is planning to take them away by a machine with a dial that would suck either the life or power out of anyone or anything,” Bet said. “Oh and I suppose that you'll do something evil if I continue, right?” I asked. “Oh yes, we'll suck the life out of your best friend if you continue, so beware,” Bet warned.

 

Meanwhile at Olivia Holt's house

 

“Man I am such a screw up,” Olivia said. She then got on her couch and fell asleep.

Olivia's dream

I arrived at the Hollywood and was ready for action. “End of the line!” I yelled heroically. “Oh Dylan it's actually the end of the line for you!” Emma said. I punched her in the face and she turned on the machine. I was blasted with a green beam. “DYLAN!!” Olivia said waking up. She got off the couch and knew that I will need her help “I know what I must do. I've gotta help my friend,” she said. She walked out the door with no time to put on shoes.

 

Now back to the road to the famous Hollywood Sign

 

I turned into a fly and flew across the beach avoiding the feet of the actress Debbie Ryan. “Well if you can't get me into that movie then don't bother showing up tomorrow!” she said. She saw me and was about to hang up. “Call you back mom,” Debbie said hanging up her phone. “Uh oh,“ I said. Debbie then put her barefoot over me and lowered it. I then quickly flew over to the right. “I must kill that fly!” Debbie said. I blasted her with my blue laser and Debbie fell asleep. I then flew to the road to the famous Hollywood Sign. I flew to a table where the actress Ryan Newman was sitting at. “Ew, flies,” she said. She grabbed a fly swatter and started to swing it at me. I flew away and to the famous Hollywood Sign. “Ew I hate bugs,” Ryan said. I arrived at the Hollywood Sign and was ready for action. “End of the line!” I yelled heroically. “Oh Dylan it's actually the end of the line for you,” I tackled her and Bet turned on the machine. I was blasted by a yellow beam and my powers were gone. Emma then flew her giant robot into the skies and grew the robot up to 84 feet tall and 79 feet wide. I then rescued Kevin and ran toward the edge of the hill. “Oh no,” I said.

To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I travel to Emma's giant robot in a battle to save Hollywood. Olivia Holt then joins us to save her town. Will we stop my sister? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve my stories then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.