- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I went traveled through the streets of Hollywood and went to the famous Hollywood Sign. I then went to rescued Kevin, but Emma started to takeover and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter's part 2 of the two part ending of the season finale and in this chapter Kevin and I travel to Emma's giant robot. Olivia Holt then joins the team and helps us. Save her town.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (16): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ’Kickin' It’/Olivia's Friend
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend

Chapter 5: Need a Friend Part 2

 

Okay, so this is where it all ends. I'll save Hollywood and the locals.

 

Saturday, July 5, 2014

 

“Oh no,” I said. “Uh, Dylan who's that at the bottom of the robot?” Kevin asked. “It looks like Olivia!” I answered. “How can we got there?” Kevin asked. “The plane,” I answered. “What?” Kevin asked. “The plane. We just need to use the plane,” I answered. We traveled to the plane and were trying to get it to work, but it didn't. I then went into the the news studi and got the camera ready. “Hello everyone I know things seem kind of bad right now, but I'm on TV so you can trust me. We need you to give us a remote controlled plane so I can fly up to the giant robot and destroy it,” I said. A boy placed a plane on the street. We went out to the street and took off. “Olivia!” I yelled. “Dylan?” Olivia said in relief. The hatch opened and she was captured. We then flew into the door and were infiltrating the giant robot. “Okay, so first we have to save Olivia and I know exactly how to do that,” I said. We ran over to two guards and knocked them out then got their uniform. We went to the dungeon and saw Olivia. “Halt! Who are you two?” a guard asked. “Uh, we are transfers from down stairs,” I answered. I ran to the dungeon cells. Olivia was trapped in the first one. “Olivia I'm here to rescue you!” I said. I got a key and unlocked the door and freed Olivia. “Okay, first we have to go to the machine that made me mortal and give me my powers back. “Okay, let's go,” Olivia said. She picked us up placed us in her hand. “Okay, I saw a lot of energy in some kind of tank. I think Emma may try to use it to make her a full Goddess,” Olivia said. “Got it now let's go get my powers back,” I said. We walked to the tank in and I climbed up to the lair in the head of the robot. “Dylan!” Emma said. “Emma stop this madness!” I said. Emma pressed a button and I fell me down into the energy. I then got my powers back then fell down to the others, “Okay, guys now let's destroy this robot!” I said heroically. We ran and I was blasting guards and battled my was to Emma's lair. “Bet close the door!” Emma commanded. “Yes my lady,” Bet said. Bet closed the door, but I blast a beam and was in rage. I then attacked and Olivia picked her up and threw her at the window. “Okay, let's stop this thing,“ I said. I ran to the controls and pressed the self-distrust button. I then pressed the eject button and we were fired out I then turned into an eagle and carried slowed down the speed at which we fell we landed on the ground and went to Leo's house. “Guys I tried everything, but I can't wake her up,” Leo said. “Leo give me your shoe,” I said. Leo took his shoe off and gave it to me. I pulled it near Belle and she woke up by the stench. “How long was I out?” Belle asked. I shrunk Belle to our size and hugged her. In the ruins of the robot Emma was laying on the window and opened her eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that's the end of season 1, but I hope you'll read about what happens in season 2.

 


 

If you have any ideas about how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that need to improve in the review box below.

Thank you.