- Text Size +
Story Notes:

After a steamy love making session Scott wakes up to the largest set he has ever seen.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Water plus heat equals steam, man plus boob equals bliss

Scott laid in his now sweat soaked bed holding his lover in his arms,she was sleeping and looking ever so gorgeous. He loved her blonde hair,her ivory skinned body and her curvy body that had just the right amount of oomph to it.What he loved most about her was her perky C breasts. He loved to suck them,he loved to stroke them, he just wished they were bigger.

 Scott always dreamed of havinng boobs big enough for him to rest his head on. He never told his girlfriend about this desire but he really wanted her to get a breast implant . Scott really loved everything about her he just wished for a little more of her to love. Scott laid there next to his girlfriend dreaming of her tits filling his entire mouth. He really wanted to bite them gently and suck on them like lolly pops. He looked up and down her sweat glistened body and began to lick some of the salty liquid off of her breasts causing her to moan with delight. Scott nestled his head in between her breasts and fell asleep to the sound of her heart beat. He never wanted to leave this spot but knew he had work in the morning.He fell asleep to the lullaby of her thumping heart like a baby would to his mother..

 

A couple hours later Scott woke up drenched in sweat and very very hot,there was a loud pounding noise booming all around him and he couldn't quite place what it could be. The first thing Scott noticed when he woke up was the intense heat and smell all around him. The smell was very very strong and smelled like sweat,not his sweat but a mixture of feminine perfume and sweat.He was soaked not with his own sweat but that of what was all around him. Scott tried to cover his ears from the loud booming busting his ear drums. When he finally adjusted to the noise he tried to look around at where he was. When his eyes adjusted to the darkness he tried feeling around and piecing together what the heck and where the heck he was. When the pieces came together along with his senses he couldn't believe what he came to. Scott was face first with the largest boob he had ever seen in his life, no it wasn't even the boob he was seeing it was the pink tit of a boob.

 

 The smell was the glistening sweat on the tit,and the booming noise must be the heartbeat coming from within.After this conclusion came to him Scott knew where he was, and he knew who this gargantuan tit belonged to. It was none other than his girlfriend Jade's tit. He was laying on one of Jade's tit's!   No no no, was the only thought that came to hus mind,this was totally impossible. After slapping himself several times Scott concluded he was indeed awake and no this was not a dream...it was reality!

 

Just as the cold hard truth was beginning to soak in Scot heard a rumble from all around him and he noticed the world around him growing again. He shrieked as the already massive tit he was on began to get bigger and bigger,soon he lost all sight of anything else around him and he began to notice little holes forming all around him..

 

 "These must be her mik ducts"he said aloud.. The statement alone was ridiculous but hearing himself say it was utter insanity.

 

 As his shrinking stopped Scott noticed the holes around him were now big enough for him to fit in.He tried to take a step but just as he did he felt a strong suction coming from below him. Scott had walked into one of the nipple ducts and it was hungry for him it seemed. Scott shrieked for Jade to help him but his voice was far too small to be heard at his size. As Scott reached around for something to hold onto he felt the world growing once again...the hole was getting bigger and bigger and it was pulling him in deeper and deeper. Jades nipple was sucking Scott into her and she was still sleeping...no idea that her big strong boyfriend was being pulled into one of her tiny nipple ducts. Her breast was making a meal of her man and she was none the wiser.

 

 Scott screamed cried and clawed at anything to keep from being devoured but it was no use he continued to be pulled in deeper and deeper until he was totally consumed by the nipple duct. Scott seemed to fall into an endless hole due to his tiny size..but just as he seemed to think it would never end he landed in a pool of liquid. The liquid splashed all over him and some got into his mout....Scott swallowed some of it on accident and was surpised by the sweetness of it. Scott had just drank some of Jades breast milk and surprisingly enough it wasn't so bad.

 

Scott soon drifted off to sleep and awaited death to overtake him. His final words were "Jade help me."

 

Scott continued to shrink until he was small enough to enter Jades bloodstream and travel through her body. The ironic thing about him waiting for death was that the exact opposite was about to happen. Scott's body was taken into Jade's uterus where he was inserted into her womb and began to regress into a preformed embryo.

 

Jade woke up not knowing where her boyfriend was,she assumed he had just left for work early...but when she didn't hear from him she got worried. She called his work and found out he never showed up. She called his friend's family and even his ex girlfriends. No one had seemed to know where he was. Sveral months went by and he never showed back up. There was a police search and it turned up nothing either. After a while Scott was declared deceased...Jade  grieved for a while...there was a small miracle that happened to her during this time though.

 

 Jade found out she was pregant and wished Scott was there to share the good news. As the pregancy progressed Jade found out the baby was going to be a boy. She was determined to love this baby with all her heart knowing it was Scott's final gift to her before he left her.

 

 At the time of the baby's arrival Jade delivered a healthy baby boy that weighed in at 8 pounds 3 ounces.  Scott's mother was there with Jade and her own mother and when she saw the baby she was shocked to see that the baby looked exactly like Scott did when he was born,right down to the little birthmark on his right temple.

 

 Jade took her new baby in her arms and decided on the name for him. She nestled him next to her swollen breasts and began to breast feed her new baby.

 

 "I will always be here for you my darling little Scott.Mommy will always be here for you."

 

Little Scott sucked on his new mommy's tit and felt the warm sweet milk trickle down his throat. Jade could swore she saw him smirk at her while he was rested against her breats using them like pillows.

Chapter End Notes:

Ah fate is funny isn't it.