- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is my second story. I won't be updating it as quickly as my last one, but that means it can only be better. I kept the name Christy because it will help convey the appearance I'm trying to get across, same appearance, different person. I hope you enjoy this, remember to leave a review if there is anything else you want to know or you feel I missed out in the intro. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.
___________________________________________________________

"Ouch! Get off me! I'll leave!" Said the female reporter, her hair being carelessly held by a 40ft girl.

"If you show anyone those pictures I swear you'll be hearing from me again!" Christy shouts, whilst throwing the middle-aged woman outside her towering front door.

"If you come back, next time I won't go so easy on you!" She called after her, watching her run away like a scared cat, never looking back. She slams the door and lets out a sigh.


***


Christy is the tallest girl on Earth. She was born after experimental tests were made on the girls' genes, but something went wrong. She is 19 years old, has long flowing blonde hair, green eyes and a body most girls would die for. She reached her final height of 40ft when she turned 18.

Her creation was in the news for months when she had grown up, people from all around the world would come to visit the 20ft 8 year old. She was given the name 'The Queen' due to her attitude towards other people and because of her dominating presence over others.

When she was young she would be picked on for her height, since she couldn't fit in any rooms, she had to be home-schooled by the age of 8. She doesn't have any family since she is basically a government experiment gone wrong.

The government have always provided for her, the teacher she was homeschooled by was employed by them and the house she currently resides in is provided by them. Her house is proportionate to her height, so to any normal person looking at it, it would make you feel small and remind you that it houses a giantess.

The house itself is parked right alongside the beach, making it her backyard. This is where she spends most of her days, swimming in the ocean, sunbathing, watching people play. Her life is not a difficult one, but it does come with its downsides.

She has little to no friends in this small world of hers, her only real friends being her supervisor Will (who acts like a father figure) and reporters and tourists who she meets every week. She doesn't take kindly to people coming to see her like some tourist attraction, but that's essentialy what she is in this City.

The furniture in her home is scaled to her size; she even has her own computer scaled to her size and a plasma screen TV, along with her own phone and kitchen appliances, anything you could imagine, she has it.

Spending most of her life looking down on the smaller people scurry around 34ft below her has made her always feel in control and above them. Christy has never felt some of the feelings normal people should have experienced up to her age, mainly because there is nobody taller than her in the world and she sees nobody as a threat to her.

The fact that she is the tallest person alive comforts her and she always has this fact on her mind.

Currently, Christy is being harrassed by yet another reporter, this time one of them has sneaked into her home without her knowing. The reporter was trying to take photos of her while she was unaware of her presence, but Christy saw her and threw her out of her house.


***


Sometimes she just wishes she had a normal life, with friends and people she could talk to, but the only person she can talk to is Will, who is only doing his job.

She would love to do normal things like walk into the city and go shopping, but she is restricted to a small area around the beach.

They say if she walked into the city she would be too much of a 'public disturbance' and she would 'scare' people, even though people know all about her.

She spends most of her days sitting at home watching TV or laying on the beach, and every morning she goes for a jog along the beach.

It always amuses her to see the faces of people look up at her in awe, she can't deny that it feels good, she feels free to do as she pleases.

Because she has grown up looking down on everyone, she doesn't value people the way she should and so she often bullies people without realizing what she is doing.

She does things with the best intentions but nobody can change the way she is, not even Will who she sees as a friend.

She will never be able to change her views on the people who come up to just above her ankles at most, since confrontations are usually awkward and consist of the smaller person becoming scared or anxious.

Christy is enjoying life, she is catered for and never has to worry about anything, other than reporters and tourists... but all in all, her life is good.


***


Christy decided to relax on the beach today, it's too hot to stay indoors all day, so she changes into her pink bikini which leaves little to the imagination and she brings her towel and sunglasses. She walks out of the backdoor and straight onto the beach.

The stretch of beach behind her house is completely void of people as they would prefer to stay out of her way rather than have to put up with her.

Christy strolls along the beach with her towel under her arm and she sees a good spot not far from her house. The problem is, there's a girl sunbathing on her own, taking up all of the space, that won't do at all.

Christy walks right up to the tiny girl at her feet and she looks up, just in time to see a towel descend on her and settle on top of her.

Christy straightens out the thick towel across the very fine sand and tries to make the small squirming, squealing bump less noticeable. She smirks to herself and can't help but giggle at the noises the older girl is making.

She begins to lay down on the towel on her front, making sure that the small lump is snuggled between her perky orbs. The feeling is exquisite and preoccupying, as the girl squirms and makes muffled cries for help.

Everyone on the beach just looks on in shock at what Christy is doing, she does this kind of thing all of the time, but it still comes as a shock.

Normally, people try to intervene and be a good person, which is exactly what one boy does.

"Excuse me... uh Christy... you're u-um lying on my big sister." The 12 year-old boy explains anxiously.

"Huh? I think you're mistaken, this is my spot, nobody would lay here silly." She reassures him, tousling his hair with two fingers.

"P-Please, I saw you lay down on her." He looks up nervously, shuffling.

"Do you have a problem little guy? If you want to see your sister so bad why don't you join her?" With that she picks his 5'4" frame up from the sand and lowers him in between her breasts.

"N-No wai-" He is cut off when he is forced against the supple flesh of her breasts.

She lays him down so that he is up against the lump of his sister, enjoying the feeling of having another personal boob massager.

She sighs, she loves to play with people like this, however much they dislike it, it makes her feel powerful and in control, after all they can't do anything about it.

Of course she doesn't intend to harm them too much, she makes sure they can breath so that they don't pass out beneath her, but whether they come out with a few bruises or not is out of her control.

Nobody else speaks up about what she is doing for a while, she does this a lot and people are never end up harmed by what she does, just a little shaken afterwards.

Christy hears someone shouting behind her and turns around to see what the nuisance is, her left bikini clad breast pushing down on the two people underneath her.

"Get off my kids!" A short man with gray hair shouts up at her.

"Ugh! Be quiet I'm trying to rest!" She replies in annoyance, settling back down and adjusting the two lumps between her boobs.

"Hey! Listen to me! You can't do this to people!" He continues.

Christy shifts her leg slightly to see if she can feel him and when he brushes up against her thigh, she grabs him and opens up her bikini shorts, shoving him between her cheeks, muffling his shouts. He slips nicely between them, she can feel his rough hairy skin against her silky smooth skin.

"Talk to my ass." She mumbles to herself, enjoying the feeling.

She closes her eyes, peace again at last, and she now has an enjoyable tickling sensation between her ass to entertain her for a while.

Another wonderful day on the beach, the sound of the crashing waves sooths her into a peaceful sleep, the small sensations between her butt and her breasts lulling her into a blissful state of rest.


***


She awakens around two hours later and the sun is starting to set, people are leaving the beach and slowly the beach becomes more empty.

The orange haze of the sky relaxes her eyes, along with the gentle ocean spray breeze which prickles her senses and covers her body in a fine layer of salt water.

Christy sits up, feeling a lump beneath her, she remembers about her little friends she enjoyed today. She reaches down the back of her bikini and pulls out a sweat covered man, his face looks scared and tired. She sets him down on the sand and he runs to his son and daughter's aid.

After he has retrieved his son, he goes underneath the towel to rescue his trapped daughter, Christy just sits there, looking down at the larger lump making its way to the other one. She finds it amusing that he didn't wait for her to retrieve the girl herself, instead opting to do it himself.

He finally finds his daughter underneath the heavy towel and he makes his way back to the outside.

Christy comes up with a mischievous idea and when the man reaches the edge of the towel, she puts her hand down over it so that he can't get out. He tries and tries, his shouting muffled and uneligible, but she just keeps blocking his way out.

This goes on for around 20 minutes and it has begun to get dark, the man's son is sitting down trying to see underneath the towel and he occasionaly glances up at Christy, wondering why she is doing this as she smiles, as though she is having fun.

He feels humiliated and embarassed by how casually this girl is stopping his dad from escaping, she is so sexy aswell, which makes it so much weirder.

Finally Christy gets bored of the game and allows the man and his daughter to escape. Once he is out, he just runs with his children's hands in his, not looking back. She notices the boy sneak glances back at her and she waves her fingers at him, trying to embarass him, which she succeeds in doing, his face turning beat red.

When she gets inside her house (which is 20 steps from where she was on the beach) she notices she has two missed calls from Will.

"Hi Christy, some reporters want to come talk with you tomorrow, just so you know, they'll be round at 10:00 AM. Make sure you set your alarm clock and try not to oversleep." *Beep*

"Christy, what have I told you about messing with people and treating them properly? We had complaints of you laying down on a girl at the beach. That's not cool Christy, you need to learn to treat people better you're 19 Ch-" *Beep*

Christy ends the message before he can finish talking, growing tired of Will's annoying voice, she slides over to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of wine, which she drinks alot of because it's her favourite drink.

Alcohol doesn't have all of the usual negative effects on Christy for some reason, the only negative effect is that she can still get drunk.

The day she could finally drink alcohol was a day to remember, she walked into town at 11:00 PM in her pajamas shouting for the little men to dance with her. The government had to pay for the damages, fallen streetlights, holes in the ground, broken cars etc. Then she fell asleep in a field with a hangover the next morning.

After drinking wine, watching TV and going on the internet (her usual routine) she goes up to her bedroom and collapses in her king sized bed, she falls asleep in her bikini, dreaming about one day going out and seeing the world.

There is so much to see outside this city and this beach, she just wishes she could be independant and go around without Will or some government person always watching her every move. She knows there are cameras in her home because she has seen the one in her living room, it's hidden in the very corner of the room where the ceiling meets the wall, just a very small black dot which flickers.

Tomorrow she has to talk to more reporters, great, she can't wait.

__________________________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
Leave a review if you want, they help and I read all of them :) Hope you enjoyed the chapter.