- Text Size +
She was either very brave or very stupid.

Anatta was in a bad place. A poor settlement with run-down buildings and people everywhere looking to strike it rich no matter what. Getting even a few cents would mean that they could go on to bigger, and better things. Quite literally, as the amount of wealth a person held dictated their overall stature in the world.

Simply being able to walk these streets meant she was small, but she wasn’t exactly on the same scale as everything else. Standing at a colossal fifteen millimeters in height meant she towered far above the heads of the other poor, insolvent people she walked among. Making matters worse, her fantastic figure was only mildly obscured by the flimsy rags and glimmering bracelet she wore. She was radiant, looking like she’d spent hours on her appearance despite her tiny place in this world.

Her comparatively massive height wasn’t the only reason she was drawing a small crowd though. Anyone looking at her from behind caught an eyeful of shorts that were far too puny to contain the magnificent rear end she wielded. That, and the crisp, clean paper bill sticking out the back of her shorts called out to them like a siren.

Like fish to bait, the smaller, poorer individuals stalked the woman. Despite the promise of extra size, it wasn't long before many of them split off from the group, and give up the chase. She was just tall enough to make snatching that slip of paper from her pocket uncomfortably difficult, and her size was an intimidating deterrent in and of itself. One by one the silent crowd she’d gathered dissipated until just one boy was left.

Standing at just under a centimeter in height, he continued trailing the towering woman. That single bill was more money than he’d seen in all his days, and he desperately wanted more out of life than what he currently had. There was no moving up when you were this small, unless you managed to steal. Of course, even that was impossible when you were too small to steal even a single coin from the wealthiest of people, though. He viewed this giant woman as his best chance at making something of his life. It was sure to be dangerous, but he’d had enough. Today was going to be his payday.

Anatta stopped at a corner, and stretched her arms overhead. Her smooth, sun-kissed skin was like an open invitation to anyone watching her. She’d clearly come from better places, as the people of this area hadn’t seen real sunlight in ages. Even now they were illuminated by a fluorescent light so far above them they could hardly even fathom it.

The boy, on the other hand, was a pale, ghostly white in stark contrast to the towering tanned beauty he was within arm’s reach of now. She still seemed entirely unaware of his presence, and he could feel his heart pound in his chest in apprehension. He’d come this far. There was no going back. Even if she turned around right now she’d suspect he was up to something.

Taking a deep breath, the small boy closed his eyes and shot a hand forward. His aim was true, and he wrapped his fingers around the crisp piece of paper. This was it. Real, paper money. He rubbed it between his fingers, savoring the textures as he felt himself begin to grow. A strong tightness encircled his wrist, and it felt as if he were rising up from the street and walking on air. It was uncomfortable, but unbelievably exciting. He wondered immediately if this woman had anything else he could take?

Feeling his growth stop, Joe opened his eyes, ready to take in his new, and improved size. Unfortunately, the sight he was greeted with wasn’t a smaller neighborhood, but the tall, gorgeous woman looking directly at him. His heart sank into his stomach as he realized he hadn’t been growing at all. What he'd believed to be growing pains was actually just the woman's oversized hand lifting him by his wrist. His eyes went wide with fear a half-second later, and he watched her pluck the bill out of his hands, and put it back into her pocket. A sly grin formed on her flawless face, and she released him.

Anatta’s plan had succeeded. The people in these areas were too poor to afford anything. They didn't have any methods of calling for backup outside of a loud scream, and they certainly couldn't afford any kind of weaponry. Because of this, a simple size advantage was all it took to hold complete dominance over anyone in the area. All it took was a small amount of money that wasn’t even real, and now she had a flimsy justification for dismantling a new puny little plaything.

Looking over her catch slowly, Anatta grinned widely in excitement. She watched as his stick-thin pale arm lifted his frail body from the ground, and it looked like he was going to make a run for it. Deciding to stop him from even attempting that, she slipped a foot out of the thin sandals she’d been wearing, and slammed a bare foot onto his back powerfully.

“Not so fast there.” She purred, settling more of her considerable weight on the little one’s back. “You didn’t really think I’d let you go after you tried to steal from me, did you?”

“I-I’m sorry!” He begged, suddenly realizing he’d bitten off far more than he could ever hope to chew. His tiny hands clawed at the cracked sidewalk, desperate to find purchase and escape the brown foot resting on his back. “J-Just let me go! I'm only fourteen!”

All at once the tremendous weight lifted from his back, and he took a deep breath of air. Sensing an opportunity for escape, he jumped back to his feet, only to collapse on the ground again. A terrible pain had flared up in his chest the instant he'd made a move, and he suddenly found it quite difficult to breathe. Those big, tanned feet stomped around his limp form, and towards the front of his face. He cowered his small form into a ball, hoping it'd make him less noticeable, but a giant hand wrapped around the top of his head all the same.

“Fourteen?” She crouched, yanked his head up, and looked the little boy in the eyes, unable to hide her incredulity. “You’re only fourteen years old?” She asked again, not sure if she believed him.

“Y-Yes!” He sobbed. He sensed an opportunity to get out of this scot-free, but knew he’d have to look convincing. Nobody would intentionally harm someone his age, after all. “P-Please. I’ll leave you alone. I just want to go home.” He cried, and long rivers of tears flowed from his eyes.

Anatta looked him directly in the eyes, and the boy turned away uncomfortably. Her glare was too intense, and he was deathly afraid of her for what she'd done to him already. The grip on the top of his head intensified, and his head was cruelly forced back to into facing her.

“I’m sorry.” He wailed, closing his eyes as the oversized woman watched him.

“Fourteen…” Anatta stated again quietly. Her victim turned back to look at her. Tears were covering a good deal of his face, his eyes had swollen up, and his nose began to drip he was so scared. He was an absolute mess, and an all around pitiable figure. None of this was lost on Anatta, who seemed to consider her options for another minute before cracking a thin, tight-lipped smile.

“Good.” She whispered, releasing his head so it slammed against the hard street. Blood poured from his nose like a leaky faucet, but Anatta was beyond caring. She didn’t often get the chance to toy with one so young, and planned to savor him a bit longer than her usual prey.

Standing back up, she dusted herself off, and looked around once again. They were alone, as far as she could tell. Nobody could try and stop her. She would be allowed her peace, and she planned to take full advantage of it.

Turning her head back down, she watched the little boy flail around weakly, covering his bloodied face with both hands. Though he was too preoccupied to notice, she offered him a warm smile, and presented a foot to him, sliding it between his face and the hard asphalt.

“You will be spared.” She began, drinking in his fear as he suddenly stopped moving to pay attention to her. “But you must pay tribute to your… superiors.” She explained silkily.

Wiping the blood from his face, the pathetic little boy looked up at Anatta, then back down at her bare foot. What did she want him to do? He wasn’t sure, but he had a good idea, and went with his gut. Taking a deep breath, he took in a lungful of her sweat. She even smelled rich, and the magnificent scent seemed to coat the inside of his lungs, branding him forever.

Bringing both hands forward, he grabbed hold of Anatta’s presented foot, and pressed his thumbs into the sole. They were soft. Not at all what he expected for someone who was supposedly this poor. Everyone he’d ever known was rough, and calloused from the lack of, well, anything to clean themselves with. This was an entirely new sensation to him, and he began to enjoy it. He found himself wishing he were even smaller, so he could lie on her entire foot, and experience its soft warmth all over his body, instead of just his hands.

Anatta pulled her foot away, and the boy looked up. Had he done a good job? A sudden, swift kick to the skull answered that question, and stopped any others before they could even form in his mind. His teeth clacked against each other, and he was certain at least one of them had loosened up from the sudden, violent blow.

“You do not show appreciation through your hands.” She scolded, keeping her voice level. “Use your mouth and tongue.” She ordered, taking a step to where the boy was still reeling, and presenting her foot again.

Deathly terrified, the boy did as told. He opened his mouth, revealing the red, bloodied interior, and brought it closer to Anatta’s foot. Careful not to touch the holy relic with his hands, he delicately pressed his lips to her big toe. It looked large enough to completely fill his mouth, and he hoped she wouldn’t be ordering him to do anything like that soon.

Foreign flavors assaulted the inside of his mouth, and he winced as they coated his tongue. Having no desire to be punished more than he already had, he didn’t chase the foot as Anatta pulled it away. He tried telling himself to calm down, and that it would all be okay, but another hard kick to the side of his face nearly knocked him out mid-thought.

Again he turned to look up, but only saw one of those huge, tanned hands covering his entire view. He tried to beg her not to do whatever she had planned, but the only sound he could make was a quiet gurgle, and he spat up more blood onto the ground.

Anatta lifted her slave up with one hand, and looked over him with great annoyance. She wanted to just squeeze her fist, and end his life that way. To feel the familiar sound of bone cracking and brain matter squishing in her hand. She shivered in arousal, but resisted the urge. As nice as it would be to crush a head in her hand, she had no desire to take the time required to find a second victim. Loosening her grip, she noted how much the boy seemed to shiver and cry, only fueling her lust further. He may have been a poor servant, but his innocence got her going in so many ways she just couldn’t bring herself to end him yet.

“You got your filthy, disgusting blood on my foot.” She growled, turning his head to look down at her bare toes. Sure enough, little flecks of red dotted the massive foot, and she jerked his head back up suddenly. “You don’t deserve to spend any more time at my feet.” She said, releasing him and smiling as he collapsed on the street.

Exhaling gently, Anatta grabbed the bottom of the torn rag she wore as a shirt, and began to lift it over her head. The boy hobbled to his feet as she did so, and was immediately enraptured by the sight before him. Her tanned belly was smooth, and inviting. She wasn't like the other girls he'd seen. She wasn't overly thin, and skeletal. Gulping audibly, he felt a bead of sweat form on his forehead as the shirt continued to rise up.

Her breasts flopped out of her top, and bounced on her chest as the makeshift shirt was tossed away casually. They were, in a word, magnificent. Perfectly rounded, big, and heavy enough to crush a smaller man's skull. Dark brown nipples topped each globe, and he began to feel light-headed as he struggled to take in all of her radiance in. Anatta exhaled deeply after the shirt was completely off, bringing a slight jiggle to her generous chest and stealing the boy’s breath away.

She looked down at him over he now-bared breasts, and smiled again. The younger ones were much easier to control, she thought to herself as she stretched and wrapped her fingers around the back of the pale little boy’s skull again.

She didn’t ask for his permission. She didn’t need to. Once again showing off the incredible strength her body effortlessly wielded, she lifted the boy with one hand, and slammed his face in between her breasts. A tingling sensation formed in the pit of her stomach, and spread through her entire body with his efforts to break free. She loved looking down and seeing the little boy hanging around in her cleavage. Each of her breasts was larger than his head, and she mashed his face between them for her amusement.

Anatta laughed. She’d always been one to enjoy the great contrasts she was allowed in life. Her smooth, clean, bronzed skin shining in the light against his dirty, white skin. Her perfect, gorgeous, unstoppable body alongside his feeble, and malnourished form. Her magnificent, intimidating size and his own tiny, weak self. Her great wealth, and his insurmountable debt.

He was writhing now. Though he’d enjoyed himself initially, the woman’s presence consuming his head allowed him no opportunities to breathe. The soft orbs on either side of his head were now impossibly heavy walls, intent on smothering him. Anatta smiled, knowing it would take no effort on her part to bring him the comfort he craved, but why should she help him out? She was going to draw this out, and there was no way this day was going to end with her victim still alive. He’d perish, his tiny form smeared against her body as nothing more than a wet stain. The only question she still had was how to go about it.

Shrugging her shoulders, Anatta figured she could worry about this later. Besides, his weakening struggles felt absolutely divine , and she’d be kicking herself later if she didn’t take advantage of this now. Hugging him around his waist, she squeezed both of her breasts around his head one last time, before spreading her arms and completely releasing the boy. With his sudden support gone, he fell to the street again, and bounced his face off the concrete. A fountain of blood spurted from his nose, and he knew it had to be broken.

Like a fish out of water he gasped, and Anatta smiled at him from above. He’d learned of just how dangerous even her most lovely parts could be, but the lesson wasn’t over yet. She stepped over to where he lie wordlessly, and allowed him a view from the ground at her terrific form.

Anatta felt like she was looking down from an airplane. He was so small and weak beneath her, that she almost felt something like pity stir in her body. The feeling was quickly extinguished, and she was reminded of her power when his tiny face was framed by each of her feet. She watched as he struggled to catch his breath, and seemed to be having a hard time doing so. The view she’d allowd him was definitely having an effect on his fragile psyche.

Never removing her eyes from his face, she hooked her thumbs into her shorts, and began to pull them down. It was difficult at first, as her rounded bottom was quite the hurdle, but she passed it in due time. More and more of her prodigious bottom was exposed to the cool air, and she wiggled her hips to help shimmy the tiny piece of cloth down her legs.

The shorts dropped suddenly, landing directly on her tiny prey’s face. His breaths became even slower, and deeper, as he sucked in as much of her heady scent as he could through his broken nose. Parts of his body were telling him to enjoy this moment, as he was sure he’d never get to experience anything like it again, but fear kept his heart pounding as a painful reminder of his eventual fate. Balling his hands into fists, he braced himself for whatever excruciating tortures she had in store still for him.

All of a sudden the shorts were lifted from his face, and he was granted sight again. His vision was filled with Anatta's form, but not the familiar sight of her standing over his head. No, she was looking down at him from a kneeling position, and hovered her wonderful, naked, rear end inches from his face. His breathing picked up, and he quickly shook his head, having already divined what she was planning on doing. His frantic objections did little to deter her however, and she slammed her hefty bottom directly onto his face.

A light crunching rumbled up from beneath Anatta’s butt, and she wiggled herself into a more comfortable position. Using an individual as a cushion always involved a break-in period, but it only took a little bit of throwing her weight around to crush their faces into a more suitable form. She sighed contentedly as she finished preparing her little victim, and began to enjoy the power she held over him.

His tiny hands grabbed at the street, and tried to pull himself out from underneath Anatta’s massive, engulfing rear, but he was completely unable to do so. He was stuck fast, and, seeing no other option, he moved both of his hands up to grab handfuls of her soft butt. Using all his strength, he tried to lift the mountainous woman, but the lack of air was draining his strength fast. What little air he was allowed was smothered in her rich scent, making him light-headed.

“What are you doing?” Anatta asked, suddenly snatching both of his wrists. “I don’t believe I remember saying that you could touch me.” she spat. Though muted, she could feel him squealing under her bottom, and try to free his wrists from her iron grip.
Anatta smiled. She had so many options at the moment that she didn’t know what to do. Should she pull his arms up, and rip them clean from his torso? Maybe she should just keep squeezing until his wrists were broken, and then she could release him?

“Slave.” She said, adjusting her weight on his face again and pulling both his arms up. “You haven’t expired on me, have you?”

He hadn’t, buthe wished he had. A painful tightness had begun to form in his pants from the situation he’d been forced into, and could do nothing about. His hands were going numb from the tight grip on his wrists, and he was low on air. Still, despite all of that, the fact that this wonderful, tanned bottom was smothering him made it all as wondrous as it was torturous. He continued to fight, not because he wanted it to end, but because he knew blacking out would cut this experience short.

“Tell me, how do you think I should kill you?”

All at once the boy’s body erupted into action. His arms were still too weak to break free from Anatta’s grip, and his upper body was completely lost underneath her waist. Only his legs were free to bicycle in the air desperately, but there was nothing he could do to hope for an escape. His desperate gasps stole what precious oxygen he had left, and his body began to move in slow motion.

“Mm. Struggling is nice.” She groaned, focusing on his minute efforts beneath her for the moment. “But it doesn’t answer the question.” She continued, giving his arms a tight squeeze, and gasping as she felt something of his pop in her hand. A shrill muffled scream vibrated against her cheeks, and she giggled, releasing the wrist she’d broken.

The boy couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He’d desperately wanted to scream for her to spare him, but as soon as his mouth opened he felt all of the bones in one of his wrists crack at once. Instead of formulating words, he only managed to scream deliriously, and after it was released he felt his limp arm slam against the pavement hard, adding to the discomfort.

“I could stand up at any time, you know.” Anatta taunted, enjoying herself. “I’m a very rich woman. I could crush this entire worthless slum beneath a single toe, if I wanted.” She laughed, noticing how he seemed to stop struggling. He was shaking with fright now, and would be losing consciousness very soon. Silently hoping to continue haunting him in his sleep, she continued.

“But I enjoy the simplicity of crushing an ant one on one. Aren’t you glad to be my victim today? I could just stand and crush you under one of my feet. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

There was little movement now, and Anatta gently rubbed a hand down her nude form. He’d provided her a nice distraction from her regular life, but she was just about through with him now. Like so many others he’d find his way under her feet, and not live to tell the tale.

“Or I could just smother you to death right now. Would you prefer that?”

There was no answer.

Smiling, Anatta rubbed her butt into his face one last time, before standing up. Dusting herself off, she rose from her seated position. Still as naked as the day she was born, she relaxed in the empty streets, and wondered how she’d finish him off. It needed to be something new, in order to justify the purchase of this city.

Thinking back to her earlier threats, she looked down at her feet, and wiggled her toes happily. Technically, he’d never said no when she asked if she should crush him with them, and that was enough for her. Having made up her mind, she tapped her ear lightly. A second later a voice crackled in her ear, and she untied the bracelet she’d worn around her wrist into the city.

“Transfer the money back. I’m ready to return to normal.” She ordered, as she slipped the wristband onto the unconscious, pale little boy’s still-working hand, and tightened it. As a billionaire she had quite a bit of free time, and there was nothing quite like purchasing an entire slum for her own amusement. She’d transfer all the money from her accounts into a trustworthy servant’s temporarily, and allow herself to shrink to her current size of only a centimeter and a half. After she had her fun at her own personal city’s expense, she’d transfer back, and return to her normal height of a touch over 2,500 centimeters so the city was little more than a table decoration beneath a glass dome for her.

Tapping her foot impatiently, Anatta felt the familiar sensation of growth again, and laughed to herself. After only a minute of this, she was back to her massive, other-worldly height in comparison to the slum she’d left behind, and she looked back onto the city from above.

She smiled. It all looked so calm, and peaceful from this incredible height. This was but one of many privileges she was allowed as one of the richest women in the world, and she was certainly one to take advantage of her height, regardless of what it currently was.

Stepping away for a moment, she sighed, and scanned the knee-high pedestal the city lay on. Somewhere in that mess of buildings was a small, unconscious boy she'd just beaten for her own amusement. Lifting her immeasurable foot over the tiny homes of hundreds, she briefly found herself wondering what they thought when she did things like this. Were they worshiping her like the divine being she was? Had the previous cities done that? Or had they all just cursed her for being so much better than them at everything?

Shrugging her shoulders, she moved her foot aside, and pressed a small, a small button on the city’s pedestal with her big toe. Immediately a small dot of blue light began to shine from within the city, and she smiled. The disposable bracelet she’d attached to the boy contained an extraordinarily bright beacon, and she used it to single out victims once they were too small to differentiate from each other.

She moved her foot back over the bright, shining light, and prepared to step down, before stopping herself. A wave of panic overcame the entire slice of civilization as the tremendous, tanned sole of her foot was illuminated by the beacon. Her future victims could see every single detail that made her foot what it was. Every slight wrinkle, every bit of compressed dirt, every speck of dust. It was all magnified to a scale so massive they couldn’t entirely comprehend it, and many of them began to flee, having a feeling that she was about to step on the place they’d known their entire, tiny lives.

Anatta pulled her foot back. She’d never stepped on a city before, and she quickly remembered why. It was just so boring. And it was wasteful. She hadn’t gotten where she was by just wasting money freely. No, she’d need to think up something else.

It took her only a second, as she was, in her opinion, a brilliant woman. Crouching down over the tiny city, the tanned woman stabbed a fingernail into it. She easily pierced the weak asphalt, and dug a tremendous hole into the base of several tiny hovels. With tiny, delicate movements, she carved a circle around the section her little victim was in, and scooped it out of the ground.

“I sure hope you’re still alive in there.” She whispered, knowing from experience that her voice could deafen, or even kill if she talked too loudly. “For the crime of attempted burglary, you’re being exiled from your home. Enjoy the rest of your life.” She said in an official tone.

She was certain she’d probably gotten more than a few innocent people in her fingernail, but she didn’t particularly care. She was driven forward by the knowledge that one of them had gotten to see her up close, and in person. That one of the people in her fingernail had experienced her gorgeous form in all its glory.

That same individual was going to remember that experience for the rest of his life, no matter how short that was. He was going to remember when his size was comparable to her own, even if he was laughably small by comparison. He would be clinging to these thoughts when she was his entire world.

Shivering with delight, Anatta bent over, and spread her big and second toe. Her heart beat a hundred miles an hour as she gently lowered her fingernail onto her big toe, and dropped the entire segment of the town's population onto it. She smiled as it seemed like the entire thing had remained mostly intact, and she could still see that small speck of light shining on through it all.

Sighing, she turned her attention back to the gutted city. There was still plenty of it left, and intact. She could just replace the glass dome on top, and let their fear fester until she returned. The thought of being revered as a Goddess was certainly an appealing one.

Lifting the foot with her precious cargo over the city, she gently stepped down. Countless flimsy structures and people alike were allowed to experience her bare flesh for a fraction of an instant. With a simple twist of Anatta's foot, their lives were extinguished, and she slid her foot back, ensuring nothing survived.

“I hope you saw that.” She whispered down to her toe, knowing that riding the instrument of his hometown's demise had to be traumatizing. Then, with a simple shrug of her shoulders, she began to walk. She'd never had fun in the same city more than once before, and she sure as hell wasn't going to start now.

Making a mental note to order another city, she opened the door to her pleasure chamber, and stepped out. All that fun had given her quite an appetite, and she wondered what her tiny servants had prepared for her this day.

Already seemingly forgotten, a tiny mote of light bounced around her foot with every step she took.