- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was my very first giantess story.

From where I was standing, the town before me didn't look all that big. Of course, from where I'm standing nothing other than me looks big. It was divided into three districts, with a lower class residential area, a marketplace and commercial district, and a higher class residential area. The areas were fairly neatly divided, and if I laid down flat on the ground, I'd probably be able to fit four or five of me over the town. It was fairly busy, as well. There was no traffic from the direction I'd come in, for obvious reasons, but there was a steady stream of people heading out of the city away from me. I could barely contain myself - this was going to be a lot of fun.

 As I got closer to the town, I could tell people were starting to notice me. Several were shouting and pointing up at me, and before long word had spread throughout the whole town, which suited my purposes just fine. The little sorceress at my ear whispered to me "Distract them for a minute or two. I have a spell to cast - don't worry, it'll just make things more fun for you." I shrugged and smiled. Nothing was going to make this boring.

 I made my first steps into the town with a loud crunching noise, feeling four houses get crushed to pieces under my feet. They didn't put up much resistance, but they were just wooden shanties. It was still enough to bring a bit of heat to my face, and as I put my hands on my hips I could barely contain myself.

 "People of whatever this town is called! You have broken the law, and tried to rebel against your rightful lord. If you do not cease your rebellion, you will all be punished."

The reaction was pretty startling. I was loud enough that just about everybody in the town could hear me, and every single one of them looked up at me, most of them with their mouths agape. I could see some activity in the centre of the town - it looked like they were about to try and make a response. They were fast, and seemed to have a surprising amount of composure.

 They said something about waiting or talking or whatever, but to be honest I didn't care. I'd been waiting to destroy something for too much time to bother giving peace a chance. I simply shrugged when they were done talking, and shook my head.

 "Sorry, I can't hear you from up here. I'm just going to guess that you don't want to go back to being loyal subjects or whatever. Which means that its' punishment time!"

 As I spoke the words, I heard a loud chant from next to my ear, and a flash of light come from my shoulder, followed by a wall of light started to form, surrounding the entire town. It was about knee high for me, which meant that nobody inside stood much of a chance of getting out.

 "Oooh, I like that. You did good, Sakaara. But I think it’s' a bit dangerous for you to be all the way up here right now. I'm going to keep you in a safe place while I have my fun." I reached up and grabbed her between my fingers, before stretching the waistband of my underpants a little and dropping her inside. I could feel her protesting, but that stopped the moment she realised where she was going. I hadn't had a chance to wash after our little escapades on the road over here, so it probably smelled an awful lot like, well, me down there. But she seemed to like it, so I wasn't really bothered.

 Now, it was finally time to have fun. The poor district was a great place to start - everything broke apart with almost no effort from me, and there were lots of people living in tight, enclosed spaces. To kick things off, I started to stomp around. I was big and heavy enough that when I stomped on a house it went a few feet into the ground, and I loved the sensation of houses splintering to bits under my feet, with the occasional pop or crunch of a living person being under there. I hadn't done much crushing for a while, so I took my time thoroughly stamping out the first few blocks of houses. By the time I was done, a third of the poor district had been completely flattened to the ground, nothing but crushed houses and several bursts of bright red staining the ground remained.

 The bottoms of my feet were starting to feel wet, so I raised one up and had a look at my sole. There was the occasional bit of rubble, along with the occasional bit of gore and blood stuck to it. I gave it a wipe, and then the other, before putting my hands on my hips once again and letting out a satisfied sigh.

 "Ah, that was fun."

 I don't think I needed to say that for the townspeople to get even more scared, though. My face was bright red, my breath fast, and even my thighs were soaked with my arousal. For the next block, I decided to get down on my hands and knees and crawl through the district.  I slowly got down, watching the people underneath me run and try to escape my falling body. Of course, I specifically aimed to crush them with my hands so they didn't actually get anywhere, but it was still fun watching them struggle and try to escape.

 It was a new sensation, feeling buildings and people get crushed underneath my hands. After moving around for a minute, I gave a start and let out a little gasp - a taller building had just been knocked over by one of my breasts, and the slight resistance it gave as it was knocked over felt divine. I sat up on my haunches and started to untie my top, letting my heavy breasts fall out of it. Both of my nipples were super hard, and it was very obvious to everyone in the area that this was very...exciting for me.

 I got back on my hands and knees, before crawling over to a small open space, where a whole bunch of people had gathered. I was almost salivating at the sight, but held back for a moment. Then I moved forward and let go of the ground, falling down and crushing everyone in there with my breasts. I let out a moan as I did - the sensation of people being pinned to the ground by my tits was amazing, and I almost came right there when the rest of my weight fell down and crushed everyone underneath to paste.

 I let out a contented sound and closed my eyes. This sensation was amazing. I rolled around for a bit, crushing things with my entire body, and the satisfying sensation of crushing things with my butt just about took me over the edge. I couldn't take it any more, and rolled over onto my front, before sitting up a bit and moving over to the last, relatively untouched part of the poor district. I untied and pulled off my bottoms, unable to contain myself any more. I sat up a little, my legs still closing off the last remnants of the poor district. I reached down and probed around my crotch, before pulling out Sakaara, my fingers and her completely soaked with my juices. She seemed to be enjoying herself quite thoroughly, and I placed her down atop my left breast, before returning both of my hands to my crotch.

 I started to tease and play with myself, before remembering where I was - There was an entire town ahead of me, ready to play with. I started to shuffle forward, before letting my lips start to close around one of the larger buildings in front of me. The sight and sensation of an entire building being dwarfed by most intimate parts was beyond comparison, and my right hand immediately flew to my breast, playing and squeezing and toying. I started shuffling forward, bucking a bit as I felt my sex crush and destroy and smother and drown everything it touched. It was enough to take me over the edge, and I screamed as I came, falling on my back and rolling around.

 When I came to, the poor district was completely destroyed. Nothing and nobody was moving in the pile of rubble where the entire district used to be.

 "Well, that was even more fun than I was expecting. Although now I've built up a bit of an appetite..."

 I looked over at the market district, which I'd left just about completely unscathed in my playtime in the poor district. I stood up and stretched for a second, raising both my arms out above my head and standing on the tips of my toes, holding the pose for a few seconds before resuming my walk to the market district. Standing on the edge, I gave the entire place a careful look over - I didn't want to accidentally crush any food or drink, because that'd just be a waste. I carefully plotted my path into the centre of the district, taking care only to step on fabric and metal merchants, before arriving in the large plaza at the centre of the district. I found what looked like a tavern and sat down in front of it, resting my back against the stone exterior.

 "Alright. If you bring me food and something I can drink, I'll let all the people who helped out live. Now get to work."

 As I finished my command I balled my hand into a fist and smashed the bottom of it into the top of the building next to me, shaking the entire thing and putting a huge whole in the roof. As I did, I felt something land on my stomach. I looked down and saw Sakaara, clinging precariously to my belly button. I let out a laugh, which was enough to make her fall down even further, til she was sitting almost on my clit. She must have clung to my nipple during the whole affair, until my punch jiggled my boobs enough to dislodge her. She was fine where she was though, so I let her be.

After about a minute of waiting, two crowds had gathered on either side of me - both having gathered a pretty impressive amount of food. Carts of fruit and vegetables, tons of cooked meat… One side had managed to pull out a large barrel of drink though, which I immediately reached for and drank. Surprisingly enough for such a large amount of beer, it tasted pretty good. After I finished it, I pointed a finger at the side that had brought me that and spoke up.

 "You lot are safe."

 I turned my head to look at the other crowd, who had stupidly bunched together, before taking my finger and pushing it deep into the earth near one of them, breaking through the stone tiling. I drew a circle in the ground around them, which was deep enough to make them think twice about trying to escape. There were about forty people caught down there, a mixture of men and women.

 "You didn't provide enough, so you're going to have to make up for that some other way."

 After reaching down and picking up a cart of food and emptying it into my mouth, I reached down and grabbed a few of the people inside the circle and did the same. It was a lot more interesting having people in my mouth than just food - I could toy with them, play with them using my tongue, and I even chewed on one or two. Most of them I swallowed whole though - they were far more interesting when I could feel them running around my stomach and trying to escape my throat as they went down.

 I spent a little while leisurely eating like this, alternating mouthfuls of food with mouthfuls of people(although I started to run out of the latter awfully quickly). I ate enough good food that after a little while I let out a little burp, after feeling a bit of pressure on the inside of my stomach. My belly stuck out a little bit, and I could feel a bunch of people inside, trying to push it out. I laughed a little and gently (for me), patting it back down. I wondered for a second what was happening in there, before realising that I was actually pretty thirsty. Leaning forward on my hands and knees, I drank deep from the fountain in the centre of the town square. It was pretty refreshing, especially considering how much I'd been sweating while destroying the town. It was hard work, after all.

 Feeling sated and recovered, I stoop up again, marvelling at how even the shifting of my feet caused booms and crashes as buildings nearby were damaged, crumbling apart. Hands on my hips, I looked down at the wealthy district. The buildings here were a lot more stable than the ones in the poorer parts of town, and bigger too. I started walking forward, looking intently down at everything before me. I made sure to stomp every single thing in my path to dust. There were some ...interesting looking buildings in the centre of the district, so I walked in a circle, crushing everything in my path, and although most of the people saw what I was doing and fled to the centre of the district, there were enough who didn't that it was still a fun experience. The sights and sensations were intoxicating, and one part of me at least had made a speedy recovery since my earlier bit of fun.

 Having turned the outer portion of the district to dust, I walked over to the centre of the district. Only a small circle of buildings was left standing, and they were close enough together that it wasn't much of a stretch for me to stand with one foot on either side. I reached down and inside myself, and let out a gasp as I started to play with myself again. As I drew two fingers away from my crotch and up to my face a strand of my fluids stretched out and broke, before falling down onto the people below me. It actually hit some of them, which started me giggling.

 I'd decided I was going to have a bit of fun with this part of town, so after corralling most of the villagers into the larger building in the centre of the district (which wasn't very hard when you were as big as I was) I jumped into the air, throwing my legs out and landing on my butt with an earth-cracking boom. I smiled when all the dust had settled - I'd managed to hit every building but the big one in the centre, which was now directly in front of my crotch and filled with people. I shuffled forward, engulfing a whole corner of the building inside me. Moaning, I started rocking back and forth, before I felt myself come already, crushing a corner of the building as I did. Still in the mood, this triggered a wave of growth within me, and I started to fuck more and more of the building in the centre, until I actually broke it off from the ground. Sitting back up, with the building still inside me, I started to play with my breasts and my clit, and before long I came once again, multiple times. The combined contractions as I did so crushed the building, and presumably everyone else inside it.

 Exhausted, I lay back for a bit, recovering. After a moment I started thinking, and decided to leave the market district alone. I don't think the people who lived here would object to me taking all of it for myself, and the town was fairly prosperous.