- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Long time lurker here. This is my first story and wanted to share something. This just a fantasy I had about a very cute friend of mine. Enjoy.

 

Today, I was at work, when suddenly I saw my friend Sarah walking through the door wearing a very sexy pair of blue high heels. Sarah is a very beautiful girl, with black hair and brown eyes, and has lots of guys trying to ask her out.

It was a pity that I wasn´t able to see her more with those shoes on, since she removed them when she took a seat on her desk.


When she removed her shoes, I saw her bare feet. The were gorgeous!!, they looked incredible, pale and looked so soft. I imagined myself at her feet touching them and  kissing them. She then took a pair of pink socks and wore them. She then finally put on a pair of purple sneakers.


I haven´t stopped thinking about what I saw. It was awesome. It was divine. I have masterbated once thinking about her feet, and I am currently doing it again, and it has been no more than 3 hours seen I saw her feet.

When I masterbate, I think myself as a very small man at her feet, usually 1 or 2 inches tall at the most. 

In my current fantasy I´m under her toes of her right foot while she walks wearing her sexy blue high heels that I saw earlier today and I am 1 inch tall. She stopped  and took a seat with me still under her toes. When she stopped walking and took her seat I stood up and went between her big and second toe to lick and rub my dick in her skin between her toes.
A moment later, she started removing her shoes. I wasn´t prepared for that and I instinctively grabbed her second toe the best I could. Her right foot rose into the air and I was hanging to her toe very scared of falling down to my death. She began to wiggle her toes in the air while she grabbed a pair of socks. I was still hanging from her second toe, getting tired with each passing moment.

After a couple of seconds I looked down and saw that one of her socks (which were pink from what I was able to see) was directly below her foot, and she was about to wear it. 
I was exhausted from hanging from her toe and fell down, not knowing where I would end up. I was very scared, but luckily I landed inside her sock and ended up directly in the toe section of her sock.


Inside the sock the smell as very pleasant, and I was getting very excited with the idea of being stuck more time under her toes (or maybe under other parts of her lovely right foot).I looked up, to the sock entrance, and saw her giant toes crawling in slowly towards me, and with that sight in front of me I grabbed my dick and began to masterbate. 
Her toes we´re getting closer and closer and I decided to lie down waiting for Sarah´s giant toes. Just as the toes reached the toe section, I shouted her name: "SARAH!!! YESS!! IM YOURS, STEP ON ME!!!!

Finally her foot was completely inside her sock, and I ended up below her middle and 4th toes.
Sarah finished putting her shoe on, and just when she finished putting it on I came. I cummed like I never did before in my life, and I came on her little toes (or better said, HUGE toes) of her right foot. I was in heaven, and I needed to enjoy this moment.


She then began to walk, with me inside, and knowing that I would be trapped in here, I decided that I would explore ALL of her foot, that I would try to smell, touch, kiss, lick and rub my dick on every square inch of her foot.
It had been an hour or so, and I am still inside her right show. I am currently on the ball of her foot, the section below her big and 2nd toes. I already came a 
couple of times, with lots more to look forward to, and to know that there is still A LOT of Sarah´s foot to explore!!!!

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! :D