- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Interesting note: my short attention span has gotten me in trouble again- I've lost my notes on this story and need to write on the fly. Welp.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

While I thoroughly loved the fact that my beloved Victoria was back, there was something . . . wrong. 

Her usual confident strut was replaced with a defeated series of half-steps, her cool expression replaced with a frustrated frown. Something had happened to her when I cut off my surveillance to preemptively reward myself. 

What had I done?

I had gotten greedy, and now the love of my life had lost the calm she deserved. This depressed me, as it had considerable right to.

Before I could get myself to wallow in self-pity, however, I noticed something that brought new purpose to my life- one of Victoria's idiot neighbors had his life snuffed out underneath her shoe, and her face lit up with joy.

Immediately realizing what I had to do to win Victoria's favor, I quickly scanned the room for the remaining shrinkees. Most of them had taken to climbing the stucco walls in the kitchen to attempt to make it onto the smooth glassed-granite countertops, but some ducked into cabinets or tried to climb furniture (tried being the operative word). One even had the gall to secret himself away in a box of crackers. 

I wondered what it would take to get all of them to die in one night. I had the wild thought that if I could manage that, Victoria would love me- or at least forgive today's gross transgression in my conduct.

Before I could even attempt to form a plan of action, however, I came across a fact that frustrated me. Victoria was walking away from me, heading towards the kitchen, the subtle sticky sound of pieces of the smashed corpse falling off punctuating her every footfall. 

It was about this time when I noticed that the shrinking spray did not work exactly as advertised- instead of being between two inches and half an inch tall, I realized my height was closer to three inches. However, by making quick comparisons to Victoria's height, it seemed that the neighbors had all received the advertised effect.

I didn't ponder the possible meaning of this for too long, but I will admit that it bothered me. Why does nothing ever seem to work as it should? 

I called out to Victoria as loudly as I could, to attempt to have her hear me, but even at my size she would never hear me at a distance across two entire rooms. In fact, I doubted that she would be able to hear me at point-blank range over the quick clicking sound of her heels hitting the hardwood, let alone her custom-pattern tile in the kitchen. 

I wondered what possible reason she could have for heading so far away. 

I contemplated the possibility that she knew that I had stopped my surveillance. 

It turned out, however, that Victoria simply wanted a paper towel to clean the filthy remains of the unworthy off of her sole and the floor. I didn't blame her. These people lived within a very short distance of the Goddess-like Victoria, and yet they never showed her the respect she deserved. 

Giving an approving nod, I am ashamed to say that I began to masturbate on her pristine carpet without her permission. I have learned since then that that is unacceptable conduct. 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, Kim has a train of thought that really goes in odd directions. Are you noticing a theme in the chapter names yet?

I have the basic groundwork down for a pick-your-path story featuring not one but three beautiful giantesses (and a fourth, depending on the reader), but I know that I won't be able to update at any reasonable pace. If I could get two writers to help me out, I would be extremely appreciative. Leave notices of interest in the reviews, if you so desire.

So, we've come to an even-numbered chapter- what defenseless bug-sized person will be put to death at Victoria's hand next? Leave a review! 

Starting next chapter, one of the tags will cease being relevant. Telling you now.