- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my third attempt at submitting this chapter. Stupid glitches.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Steven Thompson was appalled at how his neighbor had so callously murdered a sixteen-year-old kid underneath her shoe, but at this point he realized that everyone needed her help if they ever wanted to return to normal. 

At half an inch tall, Steven was aware that he would need to wait for a golden opportunity to get in contact with his titanic neighbor, and even then he didn't have much of a plan. 

However, even the most thoughtless fool can be lucky, and Victoria's mountainous shoe landed not too far from where Steven had been standing, and stayed still long enough for the 35-year-old accountant to be assured in the fact that it was not likely to move.

He broke out in a run, trying to cross a distance that, were he his normal size, he could have covered in a single stride. As he reached Victoria's impossibly high heel, he was already nearing the end of his strength, but he threw all that remained into a full-on assault on the sheer wall of leather.

He collapsed, utterly exhausted from running a few inches and punching a woman's shoe- and she still hadn't noticed his efforts. He began to feel as if his luck had run out. 

When the toe portion of the high heel shifted directly over him, Steven's feeling crystallized into a nugget of truth.

---------

Victoria Stellar stepped into her kitchen to get a paper towel. While grinding a bug into nothing was satisfying, it always left a mess. If there was one thing Victoria would not tolerate, it was a mess.

It was after she cleaned the remains of the insect from off of her foot and floor that Victoria noticed another bug, this one considerably smaller. It just sat there by her foot, nearly begging to be snuffed out. She decided to oblige its death wish. 

With a subtle shift of her left foot, two extended legs were directly underneath her shoe. Victoria ever-so-slowly rolled her foot forward, crushing the legs to a paste in the slowest manner she could. Interestingly enough, the bug let out a series of pitiful squeaks. Victoria hadn't been aware that bugs were capable of that, and wondered how she could get it to happen again. 

With deliberate slowness- she couldn't rush something like this- Victoria slid her foot forward, angling it to the side to crush another leg. More bug blood on the floor, more gratifying noises. She repeated the process with the final remaining limb, smearing the blood with a little side-to-side grind once her foot was level with the floor. 

Victoria decided she'd made herself horny enough for one night, and finished the motionless creature at her feet. Idly, she wondered where its other two legs had gone as she cleaned up the mess.

It was then that she heard more squeaking, coming from her countertop. More of the little things. 

As Victoria raised her head to look at her new insectoid victims, she noticed something odd. They were vaguely human-shaped. Not merely vaguely- they were human beings, none taller than two inches. If she strained her hearing, Victoria could hear the calls for help.

It was enough to make Victoria smile. She realized in hindsight that she'd murdered two people with only a well-worn pair of shoes, and her grin became a dementedly wide smile.

"Oh, I'll be helping myself. Thanks for the offer," Victoria quipped, snagging one of the larger ones between two fingers. "I heard that human meat is actually extremely nutritious and, well, I'm in Hollywood. I need something."

With that comment, she popped the person in her mouth, biting down and enjoying the slight metallic tang of blood in her mouth. "And delicious to boot."

She decided to swallow the bifurcated tiny, to torture him in her gut. The series of small tickles he produced on the way down were exquisite- she'd have to do this more often. 

It was now that the tinies decided to panic, and they were too far away from anything they could use to get away. It was a choice between suicide off the edge of the counter, or death by her hand- and Victoria didn't see too many people throwing themselves off the edge. 

Bliss.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, unaware lovers, your ride basically ends here.

Review!