- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, this is an odd chapter for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that Kim will be sharing an odd-numbered chapter. 

This is where shit gets serious. If you didn't believe my X rating before, I believe I've just crafted my way into it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Victoria reached down into the cupboard below the counter and pulled out a smooth cutting board. She slid it into place, blocking any hope of reaching the stucco the tinies had most likely used to climb this high.

The celebrity headed over to the living room, to get an old complimentary handbag she'd gotten on set- after all, she needed somewhere to keep her new temporary tenants so they could properly be dealt with one at a time. 

As she gleefully sauntered past the couch, however, she heard more squeaking. This sounded different, however. Almost like . . .

Is some bug fucker under my couch getting off? Those are freaking moans!

Victoria Stellar crouched down, taking in the sight of a three-inch-tall woman in the middle of fingering herself. Judging by how loud the moans had been already, it was going to be extremely intense when the tiny finally came. 

Despite the fact that this girl had probably watched Victoria murder three people, the gaze she locked onto the titan was nothing short of lustful, with a hint of undying love.

"Stop," Victoria said, just to see what would happen. 

The tiny girl immediately complied, albeit slightly reluctantly. Victoria couldn't help but smile at seeing the pitiful expression on the bug-sized girl's face, which gave a silent plea for permission to finish herself. It was the chirped reply that got Victoria to think about delaying the inevitable killing of the girl before her:

"Yes, my Goddess Stellar."

I could get used to that. Has a ring to it. 

Victoria smirked. "And what, pray tell, is your name, bug?"

The tiny girl looked heartbroken, and Victoria honestly felt bad- someone had taken a picture of herself with the same expression once. "I- I'm Kim, Goddess Stellar. Don't you remember me?"

It clicked immediately. "You're my favorite little barista, aren't you? I didn't recognize you at that size."

---------

My heart soared. I admit, when Victoria hadn't known who I was, I was about ready to cry, but being her favorite- her favorite! - was more than enough to put me back in good spirits. 

"Yes!" I chirped, trying to make sure she could hear me. 

"Then you should know that I like everything clean, right?" Victoria's question felt odd, but I nodded- it was one of the easiest things to find out about her.

Her pitch dropped, and her gaze looked harsh and angry. "Well then, bitch, why are you dripping your fucking cum on my carpet?"

I avoided her gaze- I was extremely disappointed in myself. "I- I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Please- please forgive me. Let me make it up to you."

A smirk graced her lips. "Well, no harm, no foul, right? It's not like you've had your orgasm yet, and you should be able to clean up a little."

I shook my head. "No, Goddess Stellar. I haven't."

The smirk grew wider. "But you'd like to, wouldn't you? You'd just love some . . . release."

I nodded vigorously- just her tone of voice was making me ache with desire and putting me on edge. Warm fluids were slowly trickling down my legs.

"I'll tell you what- I want some release, too. If you can get me off, I'll let you finish." Her tone became darker again. "But if you can't," she threatened, "I will find the worst thing I can think of to punish you with."

I nodded. "I will not disappoint, my Goddess Stellar. But how should I-"

She quickly darted her hand under the couch at me, and raised me high into the air. "How do you think?" With that, I was unceremoniously dropped.

I screamed in terror- of all things, I hadn't expected her to kill me.

When she pulled open the waistband of her skirt, however, I began to get the idea. I slid past her smooth skin and bounced slightly on the elastic of her panties.

She didn't permit me a moment's respite- she pulled her panties up, sliding me partway into her already-moist womanhood.

I would not hesitate. As soon as I had caught my bearings, I wormed my way past her titanic folds, grabbing at anything I suspected of being sensitive. 

Which, truth be told, was all of it. 

---------

For a brief blink of time, Victoria Stellar was shocked by her own boldness.

The moment the itty-bitty barista began sending electric tingles through her most sensitive regions, however, Victoria didn't give a shit.

Oh my god, this feels amazing. I needed this. I deserve this. Fuck it, I don't think I'm letting her out!

"Sorry, Kim," Victoria breathed, "but you're probably gonna die in there."

It took mere moments before the sensations had reached a fever pitch, and Victoria stumbled to her knees. Of course, this only sent her hapless passenger even deeper into Victoria's vaginal canal, eliciting a loud, uninhibited moan from the movie star. She didn't know where to fondle herself at this point, and her hands contented themselves with pulling off everything below the waist.

Victoria, flushed, looked down at her vagina. "You're definitely gonna die in there. Hope that being anything besides a sex toy wasn't a big dream of yours. You're gonna-" Victoria froze. The last straw. "I'm gonna-"

The sound issuing from Victoria's mouth a moment later wasn't even close to human. It was an animal scream, a sound of such unadulterated pleasure that it set off tremors that rocked the walls. 

---------

I had done it.

Despite my faults, despite my foolish disregard for her rules, despite the fact that I had reduced myself to three inches tall, I'd managed to bring my Goddess Stellar to orgasm. 

The bruises I was now covered in were worth it. I flopped into her juices, wanting to sample the nectar of lovely Victoria's most secretive place. There was only one problem. 

I didn't have the strength to sit up. 

I was going to drown in Victoria's cum.

 . . . There are worse ways to go. 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah.

And it's nowhere near over yet.

Review!