- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welp, since I haven't gotten a review here for a while,  I feel the need to remind everyone that you can request just about anything (I'm serious, if it comes under sway of the tags, it's accepted outright, if it isn't, I may need some convincing) for one of Victoria's hapless neighbors just by leaving it in a review. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Victoria Stellar was beaming in the afterglow- had she known that the barista at her favorite coffee shop was capable and entirely willing to do THAT, she would have stopped pretending she didn't see the flirting and just taken her home.

It was then that she remembered that the poor tiny girl had been aching to be satisfied herself, and sat up- despite her body's protests.

When she did, she saw, through bleary eyes, what was simultaneously the most terrifying and most erotic thing she'd ever beheld. Kim, the lesbian barista with a talent for stimulation, was bruised and drowning in a small puddle of Victoria's cum. The poor girl flopped about painfully, desperately trying to get air into her lungs and only receiving mouthful after mouthful of fluid.

Victoria lifted Kim between two fingers, being careful not to break or drop her new favorite sex toy. With her other index finger, she gently tapped Kim on the back, clearing the girl's windpipe. Kim looked up at Victoria's face with more of the unadulterated adoration she'd displayed before.

"Goddess Stellar, thank you for saving my life. What do you ask in return?" the girl chirped, somehow still happy despite all she had been through in the past few minutes. 

"Hm . . ." Victoria thought aloud. "How about doing everything in your power to please me for the rest of your life?" This was said with a wink of mischief, so Victoria was entirely caught off-guard by the reply.

"Of course, Goddess Stellar. Should I start by-"

"You can start," Victoria cut her off, unnerved by how little Kim seemed to regard herself, "by permitting me to uphold my end of the bargain. You pleased me, so I shall let you finish yourself off."

Victoria closed her eyes to allow Kim some semblance of privacy- which was met with the most pathetic little whimper. "You- you don't want to watch?", Kim asked, nearly heartbroken again.

Victoria seemed to understand now- Kim thought that the physical attraction was mutual, and so the act of closing her eyes made Kim think something was wrong. With some hesitation (while she'd experimented a little in college, Victoria couldn't count herself as a real lesbian), Victoria opened her eyes.

Kim, covered in terrible bruises from her foray into Victoria's vagina, visibly brightened at the sight of Victoria's opened eyes, and returned to masturbating. This time, however, she moved in bizarre ways that it took a little while for Victoria to understand were meant to be titillating gyrations. However, she just couldn't do right- especially not when trying to avoid hurting herself.  Victoria would have to coach her.

"Quit the motions, and use your free hand to fondle your breasts," Victoria advised, trying to sound like she was giving pointers that were working to entice her. Considering how that seemed to be all her roles in movies were, she found herself doing great at it, even fooling herself into thinking that Kim was the sexiest being she'd ever beheld.

After Kim had gotten off, panting and heaving, Victoria sealed the deal by licking the dribble of fluid the bug-sized barista had made in her palm. Surprisingly, it was quite delicious- one more reason to keep Kim around, Victoria supposed.

Remembering what she'd come into the living room for (and subsequently realizing that she'd inadvertently put on a show for the bug people), she stuffed Kim into her cleavage and returned to business. 

Within a few short moments, she'd swept an entire neighborhood worth of people into a handbag- a thought that had Victoria becoming excited. Taking the bag with her to the living room, she positively buzzed with ideas regarding just how she would deal with the tinies.

After being quite forcefully reminded just how hungry she got after sex, Victoria had an idea.

---------

Mary Parker had known from the beginning that Victoria Stellar was going to be bad for the neighborhood- her very presence was toxic and had her son hiding in his bedroom for hours at a time! However, the housewife had had no idea just how bad this whore of an actress was until she had been forced into close proximity with her. 

This titanic bitch had murdered Evan like he didn't matter, and had tortured poor Mr. Thompson, and had . . . eaten her husband- and then, of course, she engaged in a depraved display in front of the entire neighborhood, children included. Mr. Thompson's lovely niece Taylor had been mesmerized by the display, and it had taken a particularly strong smack (Mary was only a half-inch tall, to Taylor's two inches) to return her to her senses.

Once they were in the handbag, however, Taylor began acting funny.

"You know, Mrs. Parker, how I said that you should be nice to everyone, not just the people who you choose to accept?" The question was dripping with venom and hatred that Mary had not been aware the 17-year-old had.

"Y- yes," Mary uttered quietly, having nearly been silenced by the size difference."

"Do you remember all the picketing you did, the hurtful things you said about divorcees, and girls who get abortions, and gay people?" Taylor's hatred began to bubble over and mix with something else. "Do you know what that can do to someone?"

"What's your damned point?!" Mary exploded, having regained her voice at the worst possible time. "Those people are all sinners, going against God's will, and deserve everything that comes to them!"

Taylor was shocked, but nowhere near as much as Mary was when Taylor threw a punch at her that sent her reeling. "I . . . can't . . . help what I am. I've had a crush on you, and I've tried denying it, I've tried being good, I have tried everything I could to not be me! So," she said, her malice increasing, "seeing as I'm probably gonna die in the next few minutes anyway, I might as well go out without regrets." With that, she sloppily kissed Mary Parker, obviously having no prior experience with kissing- it was a messy affair filled with teeth-bumping and awkward use of her tongue. 

Mary looked at her neighbor's neice indignantly, and was about to slap her, tell her off, or do something before a pair of fingers clutched her around her middle and raised her high into the air. 

Mary found herself staring Victoria Stellar straight in the eyes, terrified out of her mind. "Hey, Mrs. Parker. You always made snacks, but they always sucked. Now let's see how good a snack you can make under pressure."

With that, Mary found herself being nonchalantly tossed into her neighbor's mouth like a piece of popcorn. 

Inside Victoria's mouth was Hell. Everything was hot, wet, dark, and painful. Mary struggled against the wall of muscle that was Victoria's tongue to no avail- the only response she got was an "Mmm" that rattled her teeth and wound up with her pressed against some hard surface. 

Mary repeatedly braced herself to get a part of her body bitten off, but the teeth never came. Mary was instead swallowed whole, screaming all the while. 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah,  kinda long. No matter, I'm still satisfied content-wise.

Submit what you want to happen in the next even-numbered chapter!