- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is getting resumed, as well!

Aren't you excited? Because I sure am!

I watched Victoria's actions with rapt attention, surprised to see her so gleefully eating the neighborhood that dared disrespect her. I wondered why she was rewarding them with the chance to become one with her fantastic body, then shook my head. It was simply not my place to judge a Goddess.

From above me, I heard a rather interesting conversation.

"P- please! Please, I'll do anything! Just let me live!" a girl said, shaking in fear.

Victoria smiled, an idea obviously having formed. "You're Taylor, right? That girl with a crush on that fundie bitch I ate just a little while ago?"

"Y- yeah," Taylor admitted, "but how did you-"

"I work in Hollywood, I can tell when someone has a thing for somebody," Victoria said flatly. "In any case, there's another little lesbian in my cleavage, this girl named Kim. I need her ready to work on me again, so I want you to work the kinks out of her muscles, and get her off when I don't feel like it. You do that, and I keep you."

Taylor trembled. "Of course, of course, I'll do it!"

My heart soared. My Goddess, Victoria Stellar, had given me a gift! I would need to work double time next time!

Taylor was slid in front of me, a pained expression on her face. The moment she came face-to-face with me, she hugged me and broke out in tears of joy. "I'm alive! She let me live, thanks to you! I love you!"

I cried out. "Bruises! Bruises! That hurts!"

The two-inch teenager backed up, a sheepish expression on her face. "Sorry. I got excited. Who wouldn't be- I'm alive!"

"Yes," I said, slightly uncomfortable with her exuberance, "alive and a gift for me. You're supposed to make sure I'm in good enough shape to keep our Goddess happy, and for me to take out my sexual desire on when the Goddess Stellar would rather not trouble herself with my needs."

Taylor frowned. "So, I'm your masseuse and slut, just so that she can keep cramming you inside herself?" She leaned close. "Aren't you worried that you might die in there? If just one time had you like this . . ."

"Nothing would make me happier than to die in the name of our Goddess's pleasure," I said confidently.

Taylor looked alarmed. "But, but . . . don't you feel a little scared that you might be just a little blood stain on her underwear at the end of the day?"

I shook my head. "My greatest wish is that I will spend the rest of my life serving her, and that she will eat my body to make me a permanent part of her once I have died."

"You're crazy," Taylor said. 

"A lot of people say that, and I refuse to listen," I said.

From above me, I heard Victoria talking to another tiny person. "Hey . . . you have a massive Swiss bank account, don't you?"

"Yes!" the inch-high man said, ready to seize a chance at life. "Twelve million tax-free dollars stored in beautiful Switzerland!"

"Really?" Victoria said, her eyebrow raised. "Tell you what- transfer half that to my account, and I won't eat you or step on you."

"Deal!" he yelled.

We all moved to Victoria's laptop, which she opened quickly. The small man gave Victoria his bank password, and there was an immediate transfer of funds. The moment the transaction was completed, Victoria dropped him to the floor.

"Congratulations," she said, "I'm not going to eat or step on you." She reached between her breasts, and pulled Taylor and I out. "Kim, Taylor, I want you to make out. Give the man a show," to me, she added, "and keep him still so I can sit on him."

"Understood, Goddess Stellar!" we yelled in unison.

The two of us were set gently a few inches from the foolish businessman who had thought that the Goddess Stellar would go without giving herself a loophole.

Taylor leaned in and kissed me, and I gave back. I falsified some passion, enough apparently to fool the girl, which had the unfortunate effect of having her squeeze my body close to hers. I decided right then and there that I was going to find some way to punish this stupid girl.

As Victoria had ordered, I kept an eye open to watch the inch-high man, and satisfied myself with the fact that he was keeping still. Disgustingly, he was masturbating to my kiss with Taylor, but I kept my issue to myself. Enough years in customer service, especially in a position as thankless as a barista in a chain coffee shop, will teach one how to do that.

My Goddess's perfect rear hung a few inches over his form, positioning itself perfectly for the strike that was to come. In an instant, it dropped, splattering his body into an explosion of red. Luckily, none of it got on me or Taylor, but the white carpet was ruined, possibly forever.

"Thanks, Kim," my Goddess said, a joyful grin on her face.

I broke the kiss. "But of course, Goddess Stellar," I said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 8 has already been mostly completed, but if any requests come in for Chapter 10 I will gladly process them. 

The offer regarding a Bio page is still open.