- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

In this story, the character names will be my own instead of the original, except Mrs. Frizzle the teacher.

 

Hi my name is Jason, and I just want to share with you the tragedy of what really happened at Folkwood High School. A quick background about me: I am a 6 ft. tall senior with brown hair and blue eyes. Also, it might help to know about my two best friends, Brent and Laura, also seniors. Brent is 6 ft. tall as well, blonde hair, blue eyes, and has a more muscular build than me. Laura on the other hand, she is gorgeous. I never tried to get with her because she has slept with several other guys already and I’m not into that, but she is so hot. She is 5 ft. 7 inches with a body that is slim, but not skin and bones. She is on the volleyball team, and if you haven’t noticed, volleyball girls always seems to have the nicest asses. But don’t let that take away from her top half. She has tits that, say, someone like me or Brent at our size might barely be able to fit in our hands. One of her best qualities is her long brown hair that goes past her shoulders, as well as her eyes, which are hazel.

Anyway, guess I got a little carried away in her description. I will tell the story as if it is currently happening.

 

It’s Friday, finally. You know. . . I don’t know why I always look forward to the weekend so much. I mean, I hardly do anything except stay home and do chores, watch some Netflix, maybe play some Call of Duty with Brent and Laura, yeah she is a gamer too. But school is actually really fun most of the time, since all we do is take field trips every day. Maybe it’s getting up so early I don’t like. Anyway, I’m back at school, same time as every morning; 8 am. I walked to my locker and to my surprise didn’t see Brent and Laura there chatting like normal. The three of us always meet up at 8 and chat until about 8:15 and then head to class.

So it’s been 13 minutes and I don’t see them. I kind of look stupid standing here by myself so fuck it I’m going to class. I wonder where they are though. As if to answer my question, my phone vibrates and I get a text from Laura saying, “Not feeling so good today, I’m staying home and getting a jump start on my weekend. Sorry, hope the day goes fast!” Well that answers that question. I continued walking to class and when I got there took my seat.

“Hey Mrs. Frizzle. How are you today?” I asked her, just sparking convo until the rest of the class arrived.

“Oh hey Jason, I’m good thanks. Where’s Laura and Brent, I know you guys are inseparable so it’s almost weird not seeing them hanging with you”. She was right though, it did feel weird.

“Laura texted me and told me she was out today because she was feeling sick”.

“Oh really?” Mrs. Frizzle’s head perked up a bit.

A few minutes went by and I got another text, this one from Brent, “Bro, family emergency gotta stay home. Sorry bro”.

I told Mrs. Frizzle that news as well. Kind of sucks that both my friends are out today, hopefully the field trip is interesting enough to make up for it. Once the whole class had arrived, Mrs. Frizzle took her spot at the front of room and began discussing today’s field trip.

“Class, in light of recent news, I’ve decided that today’s lesson will be on anatomy. Laura is home sick, so we are going to pay her a visit; but not just any ordinary visit. This visit requires us to be small, microscopically small, because we are going inside her to discover the kind of things that have caused her to be sick. Now as you may remember we have done something similar to this before, you all remember when Michael was ill and we shrunk down and entered his bloodstream to check the problem. Doing something similar should not be a problem, and should also be plenty exciting for all of you to see. Are we ready?”

The whole class actually seemed pretty pumped for this. Hey the last one was actually pretty damn cool, and I bet to see Laura – sick or not – at that small of a size would have to be breath-taking. I’m pretty pumped about it myself.

With that the class went outside and loaded up in the magic school bus.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story, so reviews would be fantastic :)

Also, I am really into unaware so that is my central theme. I may include feet and vore but I am still contemplating where my story will go and I will find out as I write. Thanks, hope you enjoyed the first chapter even though it was just setup!

Next chapter should get into the good stuff some of you are probably waiting for, stay tuned!