- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is on our favorite sadistic musician's path, so if you didn't intend to arrive here, you might want to head elsewhere.

You've come to a decision- you'll wait for Catherine to finish playing music first. It doesn't hurt that she's really good.

After she finishes playing the theme from The Simpsons, Catherine starts on another piece- specifically, "If You Seek Amy". You can barely remember that there was a double meaning to the song, but you can't remember precisely what.

She then starts on a long string of love and lust songs, some of which you don't recognize, some of which you recognize all too well, some you actually enjoy and sing along to, like "You're Beautiful", "A.D.I.D.A.S.", "Every Breath You Take", and, for some bizarre reason, "Animals".

Of course, she finally finishes up, and sighs. "Damn. Not even 11:30. Fuck, how the hell does a girl kill time?" She slides off her bed, standing quickly.

You're shell-shocked by just how huge she is. Her long legs stretch high over you, and her keyboard conceals everything past her breasts from view- but, considering their relative size to you, you probably wouldn't have been able to see her face even if she wasn't carrying it. What you're worried about, however, is her unfastened jeans, which display that she's already gotten herself 'in the mood", so to speak.

Suddenly, she raises a foot, and you cry out as it comes over you far too quickly for you to even move away. "Catherine," you try to call, "I'm down here! Please, don't-"

"Huh?" she stops, her foot holding you down, but surprisingly not crushing you into paste. "What?"

You take advantage of the fact that you're still alive to struggle against her foot and try to tip her off to your location.

Catherine slides her foot forward, moving her foot off of you. She carries her keyboard to the wall hooks you noticed earlier, then turns around and looks at you. "Well, hello . . ." she murmurs seductively, striding over with a smile on her face. "What have we here?"

"Hey, Catherine!" you yell. "Can you help me get back to n-"

"Do you think I'm stupid?" she asks bluntly, her eyes roaming over your naked form, giving you a strong urge to cover yourself.

"W- what?" you ask nervously.

"You must think I'm stupid," she says, not stopping with what you'd definitely be able to call sexual harassment were this a normal workplace, "if you think I'm gonna do anything for you with you perving on me."

"I- what?" you ask, confused.

Catherine's eyes narrow. "Don't play stupid. Things will be much, much easier for you that way."

"Okay . . ." you say, still confused. "So what's gonna happen now?"

"Well," she murmurs, going back to her more seductive tone, "since it doesn't look like you've gotten off yet, I guess I can go easy on you," she says, smirking, "but only for this first time. I catch you at it again, and you'll have to be . . . punished," she finishes with an aroused sigh.

You sweat a little at this- she's a sadist, and she's got you. You realize just how fucking screwed you are.

"I think it's only fair that you please me, since I apparently pleased you," she says with a wink.

You realize all too well what's going on, and consign yourself to your fate.

Chapter End Notes:

Go to Chapter 16.

Quick question, everyone- of all the chapters that are available but not yet written, which one do you want me to work on most?