- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is part of our resident sadist Catherine's path. If you don't have a thing for her, you might want to head to another path.

It's decided- you'll get Catherine's attention immediately. Better to make your presence known now than to let things go wrong later.

"Hey!" you cry out, desperately trying to get the raven-haired girl to notice you. "Down here, Catherine!"

She narrows here eyes in suspicion. "Hello? Who's there!?"

You begin to jump up and down and wave. "It's me, your attendant! Look down!"

Catherine's eyes eventually pass over you, and they widen from shock. "Oh my god. Look at you. What happened?"

"I don't know," you reply truthfully. "One moment, I'm trying to go to sleep, the next I'm naked and cold on the floor, doing my best impression of a doll! Please, Catherine, help me!"

She nods, and takes her keyboard off of her lap. "Right, right. What can I do?"

"Well, can you pick me up? It's kinda hard yelling loud enough for you to hear me," you respond.

"Yeah. Okay, alright." She gets off of her bed, each of her feet swinging down beside you. she stands for a moment, giving you a glimpse of her as nothing less than a staggering monolith, a sexy titan. When she kneels down to your level, you can't help but feel scared, and this is only excerbated when she reaches out and wraps you in a fist. In an instant, she's standing again, with your eyes being held level with hers. The violet orbs pierce your soul, and you feel as if you've already been raped a dozen times in that glare.

She grins seductively. "You weren't kidding when you said you were cold. I can feel those nips of yours poking into my finger." She wiggles her index finger over your breasts to prove her point.

"I- I'm sorry," you stutter, out of fear and shame.

"Naw," she says, her grin widening, "it's cool. So, why'd you come to me? I'm curious."

"Well," you begin, "I- I- I just felt that you were the most trustworthy person here, and that you'd help me get back to normal."

"Aw," she says, her condescending tone making you feel more than a little uncomfortable, "that's really sweet of you to say, especially after Caroline broke my secret kink to you. But I won't do anything for free."

Something about those words terrifies you. "W- w- what do you w- w- want as payment?"

Her grin took on a demented edge. "Well, at your current size- about 5 inches long-I'd say you make a perfectly good dildo, wouldn't you?"

You don't know what to do. You're scared and you're overwhelmed and you're a little aroused, the combination shutting you up entirely.

If Catherine cares about how terrified you are, she doesn't show it. "In fact, I'll make you a deal. You can either be my most interesting sex toy ever, or you can be my little bitch. Either way, I'm doing you a favor- Caroline would straight-up murder you if she took a turn with you like this, and Cassie can never seem to finish what she starts, if you catch my drift. With just me, you're getting off just as much as I am."

You look down at her unfastened jeans, and you can catch the slightest hint of wetness in her crotch. She's entirely serious about making you hers, one way or another.

What to do? You have no idea if you can survive Catherine's vginal muscles, and your prospects as her little slave aren't that much better.

You suppose you could try to escape and try again with another sister, but there was simply too much that could go wrong- was it worth it?

What to do?

Chapter End Notes:

If you accept a fate shoved up Catherine's pussy, get to Chapter 16.

If you pledge yourself to be Catherine's sub, crawl to Chapter 17.

If you want to try to trick Catherine and escape, head to Chapter 18.