- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is on Cassandra's path- so, if you don't like our gentle nerd girl, you're in the wrong place.

It's decided- you'll wait Cassandra out.

Your decision was actually made intelligently, for three reasons: first, she's watching a show, so she's not likely to look in your direction; second, she has headphones in, so she wouldn't hear you even if you yelled at the top of your tiny lungs; third, with how excited she is, she's kicking herself from side to side in her swivel chair, which would make attempting to reach her a fool's errand.

So, you decide to wait Cassandra out. It's not easy, seeing as she's pretty much your only hope of returning to normal, and she's absorbed in some show.

You decide to pass the time by listening to her various comments and trying to piece together exactly what she's seeing.

"It's really freaking obvious she's into you, just go for it! COME ON! She's basically telegraphing 'take me now' to your stupid face, can you be any more oblivious?" Cassandra says, apparently talking to one of the characters. She settles down, though, with a bit of a frown on her face. "You missed your damned chance, she's gone forever now."

With that, her entire body locks up, laser-focusing on the events at hand. "If you loved her, you should've told her so before she had to leave and fight friggin' hell demons. Stupid sexy blue-haired moron."

You grin, watching her enjoy herself. If nothing else, her reactions are about as entertaining as any show you've ever watched.

You're caught off-guard by a small gasp. "Wait, she hasn't left yet? She heard that?! Holy . . ."

Suddenly, a massive sound, far louder than anything you've experienced to this point. A loud, high-pitched sound that is known colloquially as a "squee".

Holy hell, that's ridiculously loud, you thought.

The sound even repeated itself. Cassandra kicked at the floor, squealing in glee. "They kissed, they kissed, I called it, I'm gonna rub it in the faces of those jerks from the forums! They can all go kiss my ass!"

She yanked the headphones from her ears, allowed her glasses to slide from her nose, and leaped from her seat, jumping all over the place and giving a few fist-pumps. "Yes! Yes! I called it, I called it, I called it, I ship it, and hells yeah I approve!"

You see your opportunity. "Cassandra! I'm down here!" you call, leaping and waving your arms.

"Yea-heah! I- hunh?" She looked around. "Cathy? That you?"

You give another call. "Cassandra! I'm right here!"

Cassandra's eyes finally find you. "No way . . ." she picks up her glasses from where they fell by her desk, and puts them on to see you better. She leys as flat as she can on the floor, although her massive breasts leave her about an inch above you, even compressed."You're so adorable!" she squeaks.

"Th-thank you," you stutter, taking in her massive face, "but I'd rather be . . . y'know . . . human-sized."

She nods. "Right, right. How did this happen to you? Maybe I can help undo whatever did this."

You shrug. "Hell if I know. One moment, I'm lying back in a chair, next thing I know I'm naked and doll-sized on the carpet!"

Cassandra frowns. "Well, I guess I can't just leave you like that." She puts a hand to her chin. "Would you be fine dressing up in doll clothes or something?"

"I think there are more pressing issues!" you yell angrily. "Specifically, making me as tall as I should be!"

She backs up, a scared look on her face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just thought you would want some clothes! You look pretty cold, shivering and everything! I wanted to help!"

She looks as as if she were about to cry, and you sigh. "Look, I'm sorry. Can you get me back to normal, please?"

"I don't know how," she whimpers. "This goes against conventional science! I have no clue what could have done this, and I can't think of any way to fix you!" She looks at the floor. "I'm sorry. I should be the smart one, I should know what to do, and all that I can think about is how cute you look and how much I want to keep you."

You are caught off-guard. You wonder how to approach this.

Chapter End Notes:

If you decide to wait things out and accept the doll clothes, Chapter 19 would be good for you.

If you continue to press Cassandra for help, head on over to Chapter 20.

If you decide to give Cassandra some "positive motivation", stroll to Chapter 21.

If you think you need to chew Cassandra out for not being much help, make sure she feels it in Chapter 22.