- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to Romeo and Christina in the present. Hoping for this just to cover some plot details. I've kind of neglected story interity a bit here, but I plan on having this story go far beyond the intial premise. 

Each step was immense; with the pressure bearing down with what seemed harder and harder with every step taken. Romeo was forced against the sweaty sole with little room to maneuverer himself, despite his arms and legs being free. His torso was still held by the tape with he was sure was losing strength due to the massive sweat build-up of Christina’s foot. His mind began to wander in between steps, what it would be like to actually be in the exam, when she was going to probably start taping her foot to procrastinate, or just to take her mind of the question. He overheard the basis of what Kimberley had said to Christina regarding the method of cheating, and earlier, he had literally gotten a taste of what was to come. The thing about Romeo being the unfortunate victim of this universal anomaly bothered him, because if it had happened to any other person on Earth, than this whole proposed idea wouldn’t work. This plan worked based on the assumption that Romeo was able to know which question and answer was right. Even then, he had to know the test, inside and out. And the reason this plan was well thought out, was because Romeo did. He is a curious case, as Romeo is considered what many would call an ‘academic prodigy’. At a young age, he was shown to be quite adept at tasks well intended to be for people above his age. It was not long before he was quickly earning a reputation for effortlessly getting outstanding grades and exceptional standout pieces of work. Though he was still young, and was legally required to go through the essential grade stages, he had prepared for what seemed like years ahead. It would have been years ahead, if Romeo was not graduating the same year as his elder sister. This meant that he was a whole year above Christina in theory, and possibly further as he was preparing for college courses.

                As an intense method of study, Romeo would constantly revise through tests that were quite standard and left not much room for interpretation. Tests with multiple choice answers and quizzes with the same answer key were always passed with ease for him. His mind was brought back with another stomp into the ground, but this impact seemed softer than what usually happened. Romeo assumed it was probably carpet or grass, and that Christina was probably closer to her home. This meant that he would soon have to pucker up her sole if she so pleased to ‘test him’ again. Something else bothered Romeo about this plan as well. He thought about Christina during his rise in her foot, just before he would be almost flattened underneath her oppressive sole again as she simply moved her foot in front of the other.  Romeo was always compared to Christina in certain aspects, one of which Romeo couldn’t believe was intelligence. If a girl couldn’t be sure she would pass her exam easily, then he didn’t consider her on the same level as him. Academically speaking of course, as right now, his was very well aware of his current position, and almost as if Christina had known about his jab at her intellect, her foot came down with more force than usual, onto a hard surface. Romeo didn’t dare think ill of Christina, despite his belief that she couldn’t’ of possibly have known, but then again, he was in a shoe, the size of a bug.

                Christina arrived at her home after walking about ten minutes from Kim’s house. She had enjoyed her stroll, evident by her subtle grin and perky attitude. With every movement of her legs, she made sure to put emphasis on her right foot – where Romeo was entrapped. Despite no struggling coming from her captive – which she longed for – she still enjoyed feeling a sense of power over him, and soon, she was to be worshipped in a productive manner; one where her feet would serve as a relay for her test answers.  Christina wondered what was left for Romeo afterwards however, as it was obvious that his new size was voluntary. She did giggle at the notion that Romeo would beg to help her cheat in such away, instead of simply giving her answers. Initially, she thought she would be repulsed by the idea that some pervert would love to spend two hours within her shoe during an exam, passionately kissing her feet so that they can attain some strange sexual thrill. But now, things had seemingly changed as she experienced the tiny flesh beneath her. Perhaps it was due to a dominance factor that she had grown fond on her prisoner’s new position, and the thrill for her came from having an unwilling subject. Regardless, she was ready to experience that feeling of obedience and compliance again, whether her little Romeo was happy or not.

                Christina walked into her room, where she shared a bunk-bed with her younger sister. Her sister Maria was away for the week, at a camping trip with the school, so she would have her privacy for the night while she prepared her cheating method. She sat down, and granted Romeo a reprieve. Looking inside her bag, she retrieved a mock test for the exam, something she had earned through a connection with a teacher’s pet. Though it was not going to be a perfect replica, she assumed Romeo would be able to determine which exam the test was going to be based on this preview. Christina looked down at her shoe, tapping away without a care for who was in it. Then she realised that she did not wear socks, and that the amount of sweat Romeo had to endure. In a moment of sympathy, she desperately untied her shoes, and quickly took it off to observe the tiny boy, now soaked in foot sweat, desperately attempting to breath in fresh air. Whatever amount of empathy Christina had just aroused, now vanished, as she felt an urge to once again place her shoe on, and force Romeo to smell her stench and drink her sweat. She did ponder this feeling for a second, but refocused on the situation. She did however, bring the shoe to her face, where Romeo had somewhat cowered in fear of the large face of his warden.  She inhaled, taking a whiff of what it was like for Romeo. She scrunched her face with a clear look of disgust, taking her head away before taking a lighter sniff. Again reaffirming that her feet did indeed smell awful, she began to talk to her partner in crime, “Geez, how did you stand that smell?” She laughed at her sarcasm, which Romeo did not find very amusing.

                Christina placed her shoe down onto the ground, hovering her foot over the opening once again for her tiny captive to see. She explained “Here’s how this works. When I tell you to do something, you do it, no questions asked. Not that I could hear you anyway. But if you decide that you’re too good to help a girl out with her exam study, then maybe you’ll decide that you’d wish you had.” The threat was clear enough, emphasised by the giantess playing with her tiny captive using just her toes. The tips of Christina’s toes caressed the tiny boy as she uttered her words, and then commanded in a gentle soft voice “Kiss”. Romeo complied, not wishing to regret his decisions. He kissed each one of her toes, with careful affections to not oversell his disdain for his predicament. He was welcomed by the loving smile of Christina, which warmed him to a degree, as he felt as if he was doing something right, something that pleased someone. It also caused him to feel sick, knowing that she was abusing him and using him as a tool, and to an equal degree, a toy.

                The girl took the boy out of her shoe, freeing him from the stench filled chamber. Romeo felt blessed to be able to breathe pure, untainted air again. However, the relief of breathing was not entirely well captured, as Christina brought the tiny boy to her large foot, which seemed like a tower to Romeo. He couldn’t draw amazing comparisons to anything that equated the fear he felt from her mere foot. But to him, at his new size, it wasn’t a mere foot; it was his torturer and an extension of his goddess. Christina pushed the boy into her sole, mashing his head so that it sunk in. When she released, she commanded again, “Kiss”.  Romeo pressed his lips very convincingly, and was rewarded with another session of being mashed into her sweat sole. The stink invaded his nostrils, and seemed to seep into his skin, so that he couldn’t avoid the smell. The giantess released again, and without order, the boy kissed the foot again, with the same grace he had done before. Christina has a surge of power, flowing through her body. She experienced her wilful slave, obeying her every whim. Pressing his head again, she laughed as the boy squirmed slightly due to a lack of oxygen. She brought him to the underside of her toes, and placed him between them, safely securing him by scrunching them tightly. This action seemed relaxing to her, and her slave squirmed at every chance he had. Perhaps this was due to him believing that he could escape. Christina giggled at his attempts, as he had no hope of escaping her foots grasped, as she played with Romeo’s body long into the night.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me of you liked it or not, I can always try to improve chapters as I go.