- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was originally going to put this up on Sunday, but I already had it written, so it's being put up today by fan demand!

3. Carl

A few hours earlier

Bobby and Francine met up with each other after class and kissed in the hallway.

            “How was your last class?” he asked her.

            “Good, but we’ve got a murder to solve,” she said, taking out her phone and looking through the notes app.  “Carl was last person to say he saw Lara alive, so we need to find him before he goes home.”

            They saw him walking a few feet away, looking glum. “Hey, Carl!” Bobby called. Carl looked and then walked faster. “Carl!” he called again, running to catch up with him.

            Carl broke into a full-on sprint and looked behind him, seeing if Bobby was catching up – as he slammed full force in Caterina, walking with her friends.

            “Watch it, you fucking loser!” she cried, having nearly fallen over.

            Autumn gave Carl a sharp glare that sent shivers down his spine. “No,” he said, getting up and running away. “No!”

            He ran into a nearby boys’ restroom. “No!” he echoed. Bobby went in after him.

            “What was that all about?” Cat asked, brushing herself off.

            “I don’t know,” Autumn said. Just then, her tummy let out a gurgle. Putting a hand on it, she said, “We should get some afternoon snacks. What do you girls think?” She smiled.

            “I’m game,” said Becky.

            “Save your appetites girls,” said Caterina, putting up both hands. “Because I know where what we can eat for dinner. And it will be delicious.”

 

Carl locked himself in the big stall as Bobby followed him in. “Don’t come any closer!”

            “What’s going on Carl, why are you running from me?” Bobby asked.

            “I didn’t do it, I swear!”

            “Do what? Murder Lara? What about Mrs. Watson?” he thundered.

            Carl shivered. “Shit, I just pissed my pants.”

            “Pull yourself together, Carl.”

            “Okay, okay… I don’t know anything about Mrs. Watson, but I know Lara’s not missing.”

            “Was she eaten?”

            “How did you –?”

            “Carl, was she eaten by someone?”

            “I don’t know, but they did something.”

            Bobby let out an exasperated sigh. “Tell me what happened.”

            “Okay, okay…” He pulled himself together and told Bobby what happened.

 

The morning before…

“Can I talk to you,” Carl said, pulling Lara aside. She’s so beautiful, he thought to himself, staring into her eyes.

            “Um, sure,” she said, not moving.

            “Someplace private,” he hissed.

            “Sure,” she said.

            He led her out to the back parking lot.

            “What did you want to ask me about?” she said.

            “Our relationship, of course?” he said.

            “What relationship?”

            “Ours. It’s like you don’t have feeling for me anymore.”

            “Carl, we’re not dating.”

            “I know, I know,” he said. He rubbed her hand. “But we could…”

            She pulled her hand away. “Look, Carl, I don’t know what you’re going at here.”

            “I love you, Lara. I’ve loved you since sixth grade. And recently…I thought you loved me back. But now you won’t even talk to me…” Tears were welling up in his eyes.

            She sighed and looked away, thinking of how to handle this. “Look, Carl, you’re cute and really sweet, I just want you to know that. But…”

            “Is there someone else!” he cried. “Are you in love with another man?!”

            “Not a man,” she said. “You see…I’m a lesbian.”

            Carl’s jaw just about dropped to the ground. “You’re a…you’re a…”

            She nodded. “Sorry, Carl. I’m just not into guys…at least in that way.”

            The sole joy of my last five years has been for nothing, he realized. Tears of rage swelled up inside of him. “You bitch!” he cried. “All those times you helped me in math class…the swinging on the park benches…all for nothing. Go fuck a girl and die in a hole for all I care,” Carl screamed, realizing that he had never really used that kind of language before as he stormed off.

            “Carl wait!” she cried and chased after him. He ran into the nearby Art Department building and down the hallway before hiding around a corner. It was dark in here, with only a few lights. He tried to calm his breathing as he heard her enter through the door behind him.

            “Carl!” she called. Then he heard another voice, sounding like one of her girlfriends. Probably is her girlfriend, he realized. How could she cheat on me…?

            He leaned around the corner and saw Lara’s shadow illuminated on the wall behind her– as she screamed and was hit by some sort of beam. Her shadow was miniaturized in an instant. Carl blinked. He couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing.

            Another shadow swooped in and scooped her up, then disappeared down another hallway. Carl waited until the coast was clear, then went over to where the perpetrator had fled.

            All signs of either of them were gone.

 

Present day

“So that’s the story, huh?” Bobby said, thinking. “And you didn’t happen to catch who they were?”

            “No,” said Carl. “I have no clue. I just can’t believe those were the last things I told her. I’m such a fucking idiot,” he sobbed.

            “Alright, Carl,” said Bobby, turning away. “Clean yourself up.”

            “Where are you going?” Carl asked from within the stall.

            “To solve this case,” he replied, and exited through the bathroom door.

 

Carl finished tidying himself up and was about to leave the stall when the main door. Judging from the footsteps, he thought it sounded like a girl.

            “Hey,” he said. “This is the boys’ bathroom. You don’t belong here.”

            An eye peered into the stall. “Oh, but I do,” said a voice. “You see, I’m here on…special business.”

            I know that voice, Carl realized. “I know you. You killed my Lara!”

            “No, Carl. You did that,” the voice said. He could see them smile through the stall with their white teeth. “Come out, Carl,” they cooed.

            “No,” said Carl.

            “Time to face your fate,” said the killer, drawing out the shrink ray. “Don’t make me come in there…”

            “No,” Carl said, squeezing his eyes shut. “No!”

            Then he felt a zap as he was miniaturized.

 

When Carl came to, he was sitting on some hard material. It was white and he appeared to be at the top. What he was standing upon appeared to have an opening. Then he realized where he was.

            He was small, only about half-an-inch, and in the backseat of a car. The beautiful giantess lay before him. Her pants and underwear were off and he could clearly see her pubic hair and private parts. Which appeared to be getting closer… Then he realized.

            I’m standing on a tampon.

            “Here it comes,” the giantess giggled and spread her legs farther.

            “No!” he screamed, trying to climb up. Anything but this

            But it was too late. The tampon entered the gates of the girl’s massive vagina and Carl was thrust into a smothering blackness. He let out a muffled scream that ended when the opening beneath him gave way and something forced him in even deeper, crushing his tiny frame into a wet, erotic oblivion.

 

Later that evening…

Zack parked the car in front of the In ‘N Out Burger, which looked like something ripped straight from the 1950s. Its neon signs lit up the night along the rocky coast, which was illuminated under a starry sky. Off in the distance, the dark waves crashed along the shore and the sea stretched off into the distance.

            “What a beautiful night,” Lexi said, her stomach rumbling as she climbed out of the car.

            “Don’t worry Lexi,” said Zack, poking her grumbling gut. “We’ll get some food in there for you.”

            “I can hardly wait,” she said, giggling.

            They walked in through the front entrance and saw a line-up already starting to form. But it moved quickly and soon they were giving their orders.

            Lexi ordered two burgers, but Zack challenged her to a third and fourth, which she accepted because her belly kept grumbling so loudly. They got some sodas and took a seat.

            “I’ve just got to use the restroom,” Zack said, getting up from their table. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a moment.”

            Lexi nodded and sipped her soda. She realized that she should get some ketchup to put on her burgers and got up to go over to the table with all of the utensils and napkins. She grabbed a handful of ketchup packets when she heard the front door opening and a group of girls came in.

            She looked up and her blood ran cold. It was Caterina and her gang of friends.

            “Oh, look,” Sarah, the one with the hooked nose sneered. “It’s Lexi.

            Alexis was about to say something when her stomach let out a massive, hungry growl.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

Well, there! I'll have the fourth chapter up on Sunday and I can promise you some vore action that time around... :)

Please let me know what you thought, as I always love feedback!