- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, here it is: the final chapter!

8. Snacks

“What the fuck is going on here?” Autumn hissed to Tommy, though she was clearly scared. “I thought that Zack was dating Lexi!”

            “He is,” said Simon. “And I have a hunch it’s about to get hot in here…”

            “Hey sexy,” said Zack to Cat as she rubbed a hand against his bare chest. He kissed her on the lips and pulled her top off. She giggled as she pulled of her shorts and Zack undid her bra.

            A smile came to Simon’s face as Caterina’s firm breasts were revealed before them, not too big, not to small, but just the right size and all sexy. Tommy tried not to gape because Autumn was with him, but he couldn’t stop himself from getting a massive boner.

            The blond, blue-eyed giantess ran a hand down Zack’s chest. “So, when should we get it on?”

            He ran his hand across her tits and she moaned in ecstasy. “I’ve got something special planned for tonight.”

            So saying, he pulled out two bottles of beer from underneath the front seats. “My favorite,” Cat said. She was about to open it, when Zack took it back.

            “Close your eyes,” he said. She did. He slipped his hand into her panties and starting massaging something with his fingers, moving in and out. Cat moaned and moved her body to his rhythm.

            With his other hand, he reached towards the tiny trio, a maniacal smile on his face.

            “He’s going to grab us! Run!” Simon cried and fled.

            Tommy and Autumn started to run, but Tommy noticed his girlfriend was crying.

            “What’s going on?” he asked.

            “You never told me about all this,” she said as they ran, Zack’s massive hand beginning to loom over them. The sunset was streaming over the dashboard and they could see an orange sky through the windows far above them as they ran across the landscape of clothed seats. “I never knew there were murders, just people going missing. You run a club that investigates this stuff?”

            “Sort of. It’s kinda complicated,” he said, trying not to lose speed.

            “I let you lose your virginity to me and you couldn’t even tell me there’s a psycho on the loose?!” she cried. Tears were streaming down his face.

            “I didn’t want you to know!” Tommy said. “I wanted to leave all of that behind. I wanted to forget about the murders, about the case.”

            He looked into her beautiful amber eyes. “I wanted to be with you.”

            Autumn smiled, a charming smile, as she looked back into his eyes. For that moment, he almost forgot about everything that had happened over the past week except for last night in her bedroom, the hours of lovemaking they had shared, their naked bodies drenched in sweat and powered by hormones. For that moment, Tommy’s troubles vanished and he experienced the happiest moment in his life, watching his love stand there with the fading sunset streaming over the dashboard off in the distance.

            Then Zack’s hand grabbed her.

            A long drawn out “Noooo!” came from Tommy’s tiny little mouth as the good feeling vanished in an instant. Autumn was carried up and away, her outstretched arm reaching for him. Zack smiled as he brought before Cat’s face, her eyes closed and her tongue licking lips as Zack continued to work away beneath her panties.

            Autumn began to cry. “Help me, Cat! Save me!”

            But her friend didn’t hear her. Instead, Zack boomed: “Open wide.”

            “What is it?” she asked seductively, her eyes still closed.

            “Just a snack.”

            He smiled as he let Autumn dangle from his fingers as Cat opened her massive maw. Autumn could see past her uvula and down her gaping gullet. “TOMMY!” she cried.

            Tommy could do nothing as Zack let go. He could only watch in the greatest terror he had ever experienced as the girl he loved fell down and into Caterina’s expecting jaws and out of sight. The teenage girl licked her lips and moaned, moving Autumn around with her tongue.

            Tommy could only imagine Autumn’s horror as Caterina committed this horrible act without even realizing it, being shoved around and covered in saliva. “What is this,” said Cat. “It tastes amazing.”

            “It’s a secret, like our relationship. But you need to wash it down with a little something…”

            He popped the cap off the beer and put in her hands. She opened her eyes and her mouth at the same time, bringing the beverage to her lips.

            Inside her mouth, Autumn looked up as the gates of the girl’s teeth opened. She saw Zack giving her an evil grin before the bottle was brought up into view. She realized what was happening and managed to cry out “Tommy, I love you!” between sobs before the torrent of beer hit her. Cat took a big mouthful of the substance and swished around as Zack watched with erotic intensity and Tommy watched in horror.

            Then Caterina gulped.

            The massive lump moved down her throat and out of sight as in continued downwards past the narrow valley between her beautiful tits and finally emptying into the stomach with an audible gurgle. Cat let out a big burp and rubbed her belly.

            Tommy fell to his knees in tears as another loud glorp resounded from the teenage girl’s digestive tract. He sobbed uncontrollably, realizing that the sole joy of his life for the past week was gone.

            “Just a snack,” he said, repeating Zack’s words. That’s all the fucking bastard thought she was. A snack for a hot girl so that he could get an erection.

            “I’m going to kill you,” said Tommy, looking up at Zack, who didn’t notice him. “I’m going to fucking kill you.”

            “They might first,” said Simon.

            Cat finished the beer, burped again, then threw it on the floor and kissed Zack. She pulled off his swim trunks as he took off her panties. He started thrusting her into the backseat as she cried: “Yes, Zack. Yes!”

            Then they started to fall over sideways, Zack turning her so that he would be on top when they landed. Cat’s bare back bore down on them. “Run!” Tommy screamed as they fled. However, a massive whoosh swept them away as the air beneath Caterina was pushed out. They flew over the gap and clung to a hold on the AC unit aimed at the back.

 

Lexi drove along the beach, her belly rumbling with hunger. She couldn’t wait to see Zack later on, so she decided she was going to try and find him at the beach where he often surfed. Other than football, surfing was Zack’s favorite activity. She was wearing a blue bikini just in case they wanted to go swimming before dinner – or making out.

            Sure enough, she saw Zack’s station wagon with the surfboards on top parked facing the beautiful sunset on the water. A couple spaces away was a car that almost looked like Autumn’s car from when Lexi had seen her and Tommy leave the other day, and then an expensive BMW sportscar. Funny, she thought, Caterina had the same vehicle.

            She parked a few spots away and got out of the car, listening to her stomach rumble as she walked towards the station wagon. “Ugh,” Lexi groaned and made a pained facial expression, putting a hand to her abdomen. “I’m so hungry I could almost eat a person,” she remarked to herself, reminding herself of the Henderson incident.

            But she was passed that (and her digestive system certainly was too). Despite all that had happened to her this week, she still remembered the pleasure of last Sunday, having the night of her life with her beloved Zack. He was so dreamy that seeing him naked always cheered her up.

            Except this time.

            Lexi didn’t see anyone out on the water and both his boards were still on the roof of his car. Her stomach rumbling once again, Lexi approached the rear window of the car, wearing only her blue bikini and flip flops. She raised her arm up to shield her eyes as she peered in, glancing briefly at the strands of blond hair that graced it.

            And she was shocked to see Caterina, naked, almost upright and topless, moaning in pleasure. She was rocking back and forth. And that was when Lexi looked down and saw that the person she was engaging in intercourse with…was her boyfriend.

            Zack had his eyes closed, his hands groping Cat’s flanks and ass.

            Alexis brought a hand up to her mouth as she turned away. She wanted to cry, to scream, but she kept it all inside. How could he betray me like this? With that bitch…

            She thought of everything Cat had done to her in the past, including the spilling-food-all-over-her incident and the gut-punch from her friend Kathy this week alone. Not to mention the endless torment she had endured from her and her clique. Zack had been her relief, her escape. Their sex had brought her the most happiness she had experienced in a long while, and now…he had ruined. She wasn’t good enough for him. She wasn’t hot enough for him.

            He used to call her “Sexy Lexi”, but had stopped a few weeks ago. How long has he been seeing her? Sleeping with her? Tears streamed down her face and she stumbled away from the car, over the sidewalk, and down onto the sand. Nobody cares about me. Even my parents took off without me for two fucking weeks…

            The beautiful teen girl sat there in the sand in her bikini. Her stomach rumbled again, but she felt as if she lost her appetite. “I’ve got to do something,” she said aloud, looking into the sunset. “This ends now.”

 

Simon climbed on top of the AC and reached his hand down to Tommy, pulling him back up. “Autumn,” he said, shaking his head. “She’s…”

            “Gone, yes,” Simon said. “But we can’t think about that now Tommy. We’ve gotta survive, go on in her honor. Otherwise we’ll be joining her in Cat’s stomach.”

            Tommy thought for a moment.

            “Tommy, listen to me. We gotta keep going. There’s more to life, other girls. We need to move now,” said Simon.

            Tommy looked back at Cat’s stomach, which was visible as she rode Zack into the cloth of the rear bench seat. Part of him wanted to be eaten, to join up with Autumn so they could face Cat’s digestion together. No. I have to avenger her. He clenched his fist and looked at Zack with anger. It was as if the giant had forgotten they were even there, so deep in sex with his not-girlfriend.

            Caterina’s breath was quickening. “Come Zack, almost there. Almost there. Almost –”

            Just then, a beautiful giantess swung open the door. She stood there in a blue bikini and let her blond hair fall to her shoulders, the fading daylight hitting the side of her face as it glared at Caterina, who looked up in shock.

            Zack didn’t know what to say.

            “I’m sorry,” Lexi announced, “were you about to climax?” She punched Caterina in the face. “It’s great with Zack. Believe me, I’ve done him.” She rubbed her fist as Caterina wiped some blood out of her mouth. “He gives you a good time, but you find out that he only really fucks you over later.”

            “Fuck off, bitch,” said Cat. “He’s mine now.”

            “When I’m through with him, you can have him,” Lexi said, folding her arms across her chest as her stomach gave another rumble. “But for now, fuck off and drive your fancy-fucking car home.”

            Caterina pulled herself off from Zack and threw on her bra and panties before collecting the rest of her clothes, getting out, and walking back to her own vehicle in her underwear. A moment later, the BMW roared passed them, out onto the coastal road, and out of sight.

            “What the fuck is happening here?” Simon asked.

            “I don’t know,” said Tommy. “I think we should just watch.”

            Lexi noticed the shrink ray lying on the floor of the car next to Cat’s empty beer. “Where did you get that?”

            “Oh, I, uh, found it in your room. I’m a gun enthusiast, so I just wanted to test it out at the range –”

            “Did you?”

            “No.”

            Tommy realized that Zack was putting on a good show.

            “Good. Who gave you the right to go through my stuff?” she asked, crossing her arms. Her stomach grumbled again.

            “Oh, is your poor tummy hungry Alexis? You’re always hungrier than a kid in Africa. Must be because you’re so poor, like Cat keeps telling me. But, boy do I have some snacks for you…,” he said, turning around and reaching for their position. Lexi stopped him.

            “I’ll eat later. I might not have as much money as Caterina, Zack, but at least I’m not a fucking whore. That bitch has slept with half of the school.”

            “Only about a fourth.”

            “Fuck you.”

            “Please do,” said Zack. “You and Cat are both my type. Why’d you get her to go away so soon? We could have had a threesome.” He smiled.

            “He has a lot of dignity for a guy standing there naked,” said Tommy.

            “Yeah,” said Simon, trying not to look.

            “What the fuck are you playing at?” Lexi asked, confused.

 

Zack had decided from the moment that Lexi punched Caterina that she would have to die. It was simple. He would shrink her, get back together with Cat later for more sex and maybe a meal, and he’d feed her to his new girl then. She finally liked him, otherwise he would have started dating her instead of Lexi after the party. He liked Lexi, she was hot, kinda dim-witted at times and gullible, but generally a nice girl. Zack liked bad girls, but he lucked out in that Lexi wanted to have sex early and liked belly-stuffing.

            Sadly, he realized that even this relationship must come to an end. Perhaps he could feed Lexi to Cat along with Tommy and Simon at the same time. Then they could all join Autumn…

            “Are you listening to me?” said Lexi, grabbing the shrink ray and stepping away. “We’re through, Zack. It’s over.”

            Shit, she’s got the shrink ray. And if the story about her eating Professor Henderson is true… I have to move fast. Sorry, Lexi. You won’t be that sexy once Cat’s stomach acids get to you…

 

Zack threw on his swim trunks before stepping out of the car. The sun was still on the horizon, but dwindling with each passing moment. “Give me that,” he said, trying to wrangle the ray away from her.

            “It’s mine,” she said, fighting back. Her thumb accidentally nudged the ray to the growth setting and Zack’s index finger hit the trigger. A zap shot passed them and into the car.

 

“Oh shit,” Tommy said.

            “Brace yourself,” said Simon.

            The beam hit them and they were brought back to normal size, tumbling over each other as they fell into the front passenger seat.

 

“You bitch!” Zack screamed and slapped Lexi across the face. The shrink ray tumbled to the ground and she fell onto the asphalt, feeling the rough surface against her mostly bare back. She looked up and saw Zack cackling as he walked towards her. “You’re such an idiot Lexi. I only tolerated you because you’re hot. But you’re second-rate to Cat.”

            She saw he was coming for the shrink ray, which lay beside her. In a swift move, she grabbed it, slid the dial to the shrink setting, and aimed it at Zack. She paused for a moment, and so did he. His eyes were wide open, his hand starting to come forward as if to make the gesture for “don’t”.

            “How’s this for second rate,” she said. Then she fired.

            Zack was shrunken down in the blink of an eye, and Lexi set the weapon down as she stood up and brushed herself off, towering over Zack like a giantess. She picked the cheater up. He was only half an inch tall in the palm of her hand.

            “Lexi? What did you do to me? Put me down and get me back to normal this instant!” his tiny little voice screamed.

            Lexi smiled and pretended to think, putting a finger to her chin and looking off in the direction of the sunset. “No, I don’t think so.”

            “What are you going to do with me?” he asked, nervous now.

            Her belly grumbled once again and she looked from it to him, then smiled. “I think I have an idea.”

            His face went pale. “You…you can’t do that to me! I’m a person, Lexi! I’m your boyfriend.”

            “No,” she said, dangling him from her fingers, “you’re just a snack.”

            Zack could only stretch his arms and scream “No!” as she brought him to her mouth and opened wide.

 

Tommy slowly came to his senses, squished next to Simon in the passenger seat of the car. He sat up and saw Alexis standing a few away in only her bikini, rubbing her tummy and licking her lips.

            She looked down at her belly and smiled mockingly. “At least you were good for something after all, Zack. This is the tastiest breakup I’ve ever had. Try not to squirm too much in there,” she giggled and then let out a massive belch and patted her stomach.

            Tommy ducked his head down even as Lexi walked back to her car. Simon was back awake too. “What’s going on?”

            “Lexi just ate Zack!” he exclaimed.

            “For real?” Simon said.

            “Yeah, look,” he said. They watched her walk away to her car and get in. There was no sign of Zack. “Fucker got what he deserved. Just another little snack for a cute girl.”

            “Yeah,” said Simon. He paused. “What about the shrink ray?”

            “What shrink ray?”

            “The shrink ray. The one you’ve been trying to track down for the past two months.”

            “It was right…,” Tommy said, leaning towards the window. He pointed. “There.”

            There was nothing by asphalt. Both of them looked up in unison as Lexi’s car pulled out and drove off.

            “Well, fuck,” Simon said.

 

The next Monday at lunchtime

The weekly meeting of the Rays Club commenced as scheduled, but nobody had much to say. Tommy was quiet and Francine tried to comfort him, so Simon had most of the discussion with Bobby about what to do next. He missed Autumn, and even though he had only known her for a week, he liked to think back to all the kisses they shared, the night of sex, and even that one happy moment before she…

            Tommy couldn’t bring himself to say or think the word: eaten. She had been ingested by Caterina, who never knew she ate anyone, just like when she ate Aaron or Mrs. Watson. But Tommy didn’t care about them that much, just Autumn. She ate Autumn. Ate her. Digested her. He shivered thinking of his lover’s final moments in dark, churning stomach filled with beer.

            “We’ve got to be careful about relationships with people not indoctrinated into the Rays Club,” he said.

            “No girl would believe you,” Francine said.

            “I know,” said Tommy. “Maybe I just shouldn’t date anyone for a while. Give Autumn her respect and prevent anybody else from sharing her fate in another girl’s stomach.”

            “You can’t always control when you’ll fall in love again, Tommy,” Francine said. “The love bug might bite you pretty hard next time. You could fall head over heels for a lovely girl. Maybe we need to shut down the Rays Club.”

“No,” said Simon. “This whole ray case has been a failure. There’s still too much to do.”   “Well,” said Bobby, “on the upside, we stopped the killer, definitely know who has the shrink ray, and are more prepared to deal with these situations in the future.”

            “Yeah,” said Simon, “but now we have another potential killer on the loose. I mean, Lexi ate Henderson too. And Zack, she didn’t eat him because he was a murderer or because he was probably going to kill her too. She swallowed him whole because he fucking cheated on her.”

            “At least he deserved it,” Tommy mumbled.

            “Yeah,” said Bobby. “I guess Simon does have a point. We have no clue what Lexi will do next. She unknowingly ate people at the party, was unknowingly fed people by Zack, and has eaten two on her own. Her stomach’s certainly getting a rap on our files.”

            “Let’s just hope that the next meals she has are happy ones,” said Tommy staring out the window. It hadn’t been cleaned in a while and normally looked brown, but way the light hit it made it look like the color of leaves in autumn.

 

Lexi sat down in front of Emma, wearing mascara, short shorts, and a top that exposed a lot of her tummy. “Don’t you look nice,” Emma said.

            “I guess,” Lexi said. She felt almost indifferent to her friend. She suddenly didn’t really want to talk to her.

            “What happen between you and Zack?” she asked.

            “We broke up,” she said and shrugged, then suppressed a burp.

            “That’s sad. I thought you were a cute couple.”

            “I did too,” said Lexi, who then got up and walked away from Emma, but not before grabbing her cookie off the edge of her tray and quickly eating it in a few bites.

            “Hey!” Emma cried, turning around.

            Lexi swallowed and belched again. Jacob, one of Aaron’s former friends who had left the party early that night walked up behind her and slapped her on the ass. She turned around and smiled. Normally she would have said “What the fuck are you doing?”

            Today, she said: “Hey sexy…”

            “Heard you and Zack are through. I’ll show you how a real football jock takes a hot girl like you to bed,” he said, smiling and practically drooling as he started at her boobs. Her outfit was designed to show off her cleavage.

            He probably said it as a joke or something he wanted to do in the farther future, but Lexi smiled and said, “My parents are away until next Monday, so how about you come over to my place tonight?” she said, groping his crotch. He looked around to make sure no teachers were watching.

            “Sure, I’ll bring the condoms,” he said with that jerk smile again. But Lexi didn’t care.

            “Already got a bunch,” she replied. “I’ll drive you home.”

            “See you then,” he said, and ran his hand across her breasts quickly before turning and striding away.

            Alexis licked her lips as she turned away.

            “He’s going to be delicious.”

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

Finally, it's done! My schedule's been crazy this week and for the next while too, so when I do eventually get around to my Halloween story, it won't be for a little while. Fortunately for you readers, you don't have to wait at all to find out what happens next!

This story leads directly into the beginning of Not-So-Happy Meals, my first story. It's not even 3000 words long, so it won't take long to read, and the next story will be set after it, so you have to read it to understand what's going on. A lot happens in a 3000 word chapter, especially a lot of vore ;)

Other than that, thanks for reading my story and please let me know what you thought of the ending!