- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jeff finds the new house in his house.

Jeff is rich lonely older man with 65 years of age, retired professor, who does not have any real friends or family.

Jeff decided to pay a visit to Marvin on Saturday around 11 pm, because he could not sleep.

Jeff does this once or twice as month, and as usual he brings a 6-pack of beer.

Marvin has become, somewhat of a good acquaintance, who reminds him of his own college time.

This also gives him a feeling of being young inside.

Jeff liked Marvin a lot, and is always looking forward to visiting him.

Marvin is always friendly and is just as much of a book worm, like himself.

Jeff thought that he could probably drink a few beers with Marvin, and shoot the shit for a while, discussing about, literature or politics, as he had already done, quite often in the past.

As Jeff got to the top floor, he noticed that the door to Marvin's apartment was slightly left open.

Jeff did not think too much about it and opened it up first, but could not see anything, because the light was out.

He thought at first, that the young man probably went out for the night, and forgot to close the door behind himself, but then he started to hear a slight sound of music coming out of the corner with a dim light.

He then turned on the light only to find a rather big doll-house build on the back wall in the corner.

Jeff was now even more curious than ever.

Jeff closed the door softly not to make any noise and went over to the doll-house.

Jeff could see that the doll-house was wonderfully decorated from the outside from head to toe.

Jeff studied the details for a few minutes, and noticed that there were latches on the sides of it with which he could open up the front to look into the different rooms.

He then opened up the top floor, where the noise was coming from, to discover a mini-stereo, a desk with a tiny lap-top on it, and a bed.

“WOW, All of this stuff looks so real!” Marvin muttered astonished to himself under his breathe, but then something else took away his concentration.

Jeff noticed that something in the bed started to move.

Marvin heard something loud and felt how the whole house begann to shacke.

He then woke-up, and jumped out of bed and ran with half-way opened eyes, and open arms directly into the face that was awaiting him.

Marvin was completely naked, half-way drunk, with a hard-on. Marvin was convinced that it was his girlfriend.

Jeff saw as a small man, about the size of a can of cola, jumping out of the bed with a rather large hard cock and he was running toward him, with open arms like he wanted to hug and kiss him.

He knew that it was Marvin, Jeff knew that the young man was a genius, but did not expect this.

He thought this was maybe just a funny notion from him.

Maybe Marvin wanted to show him his new invention.

Jeff then moved his face closer and puckered his lips together and played along with it.

Unaware of what would really happen...

“Oh my God Jenny I am so sorry for what I did you! Please don't leave me! It won't ever happen again! I promise! You are the most sexiest goddess in this world! I swear it to you! I love you i love you I swear I swear I....ahhhh!!!” Marvin yelled as he stuck his cock between Jeff's lips, immdiately having an orgasm, embracing and hugging him between his nose and upper lip, fucking Jeff right in between his lips. 

Chapter End Notes:

Some of the best moments, that I've ever experienced with my lover is when I'm watching him sleep, or drinking coffee with him in the morning, watching the steam rise upon the half way frozen winter window, but now there is a distance between us, but distance does not care and is simpley unaware then only the pounding of our hearts is what remains...(C.Gassert poetry slammer berlin)