- Text Size +

Marvin realized, after having his orgasm all at once, that it did not feel or smell anything like his girlfriend, then this upper lip there was full of hair, he could also smell the smell of a cigar.

He then opened his eyes all the way only to see a nose with a gray mustache under it.

The mouth that he just came in opened up and an Marvin could see the imperfect teeth and smell the breathe, as he started to hear the laughter coming out of it.

Marvin was shocked and fell on his ass and looked upon the huge face of an old man with a gray mustache.

“Oh my God! The fucking land lord Jeff! NO NO NO NO NO!!!” Marvin yelled at the top of his lungs with his mouth wide open.

Marvin did not know what to think anymore. Marvin, who found him caught up in an unknown situation, jumped right into the bed and pulled the covers up over his head.

Jeff giggled while wiping his lips off with his handkerchief, watching how Marvin was running about in panic.

Jeff then took his glasses out of his jacket pocket and put them on.

He saw how Marvin then jumped into the bed and pulled the covers over his face to hide.

“Marvin young man is that really you? What happened this time? Hear let me take you look at you. Now just calm down a bit won't you...Don't be afraid. I surely am not angry with you at all young man! ” Jeff said with an amusing almost fatherly way.

Jeff was trying to understand what was going on in that moment.

The dollhouse, his tiny friend Marvin, the act of sex with him, how it felt being hugged by a much smaller person.

Jeff was slightly aroused, and could feel how his dick was starting to rise.

It was strange, it was new, and it was with another man.

Jeff wasn't too sure about what was going to happen, or if he had controll over himself.

Jeff gently grabbed the bed and carefully took it out, noticing the velcro straps on both sides of it, somehow knowing what they were for, and placed it lightly on the desk, where Marvin normally studies, noticing that the labtop was missing.

Marvin was scared and confused, thinking about how his ex-girlfriend might have felt, as he shrunk her.

“Now now Marvin, I know it's you, and you know me. Get out of the bed and let us talk about what just happened! Stop being so silly. Don't be so damned afraid! It's only me Jeff! I know that I'm not your girlfriend Jenny. Look...I won't tell anybody anything, I promise! Now now young man.
You did seem to have gotten yourself into a bit a small predicament this time now didn't you!” Jeff said giggling, poking him lightly with his finger, with the one hand.

The other hand was already stroking his already unpacked cock, underneath the desk.

Enjoying every second of what was going on.

Wondering when he had ever felt so much amusment in his life.

Chapter End Notes:

" Don't tell me that there is nothing wrong, it's right in front of you.  If you just open your eyes, you'll find that there is, nothing you can change you don't have to rearange, and running and hiding won't help you find your way sooner or later will have to be the day!"  Guttermouth, Calfornian punk band.