- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jeff's fight against temptation.


Marvin slid the covers down from his face, and looked up at Jeff.

He could see how Jeff was smiling and giggling.

Jeff's thick gray mustache, his lips, his glasses, the lines next to his deep brown eyes, and how much bigger his cheeks were.

He saw how Jeff reached down, and picked-up a beer can from the floor, opened it up and drank from it.

The sound from the opening of the can, and the smell as Jeff's face came closer to him again as Jeff started to talk.

“Okay now Marvin, that's a good start. Now, why don't you just sit up and tell me what is going on here? I am all ears.” Jeff said after taking another drink of beer, placing the beer can next to the bed, holding it in his hand.

Jeff was hoping secretively that the alcohol would calm him down and help to take control over his emotions.

Marvin, who was still a bit drunk himself, finally sat up with the covers over his legs.

Marvin looked upon the beer can that Jeff just placed next to the bed.

He could feel the coldness from the beer can, and see the huge drops of water on it, but most of all he see Jeff's big fingers wrapped around it, noticing that fingers have hair on them, noticing the dirt under his fingernails, and the intensive smell of beer.

Marvin was astonished how the world around him had totally changed.

Even though Marvin never considered himself gay, he still felt some strange kind of amusement from Jeff's dominate portrait of authority, which was literally looming over him. Staring down at him.

Marvin started to get horny...

“Look Jeff, this is all a rather huge misunderstanding that I had with my girlfriend. I need you to please put me and this bed right back into the doll-house again so that I can make myself back to my normal size.” Marvin yelled, while looking up into Jeff's huge face, trying to hide the fact that now he himself had a hard-on, by placing his hands on top of the covers where his private parts were.

Jeff tried to listen to Marvin yelling up at him, but he was too fascinated.

He had never imagined such a thing, such a feeling.

This was totally new how this little man was talking to him.

Jeff was comparing his cold beer can in his hand next to the bed, with Marvin.

He could make-out how Marvin really was just about the same length.

Jeff found it all terribly astonishing, and erotic somehow in a strange fashion.

Jeff was in some kind of a trance.

Jeff was unaware of what was really going on, and did not even notice that his other hand was stroking his rock hard cock, the whole time.

Whatever Marvin was telling him was not to important anymore.

Jeff was just enjoying seeing this little man, who was looking up at him, talking to him.

Jeff thought about strapping him on the bed with the velcro straps that were attached to it and taking him with him downstairs.

Jeff imagined picking him up from the bed and kissing him all over his body, putting Marvin in his mouth feeling how a human body would feel wiggling around with his tongue.

He imagined feeling Marvin playing around in his hairs on his chest as he lay in bed, with his eyes closed.

He thought about putting Marvin in his underwear and going to the groceries store, allowing him to keep his dick hard the whole day.

He thought about taking Marvin with him in the movies with him.

Then he would only have to pay for one ticket, with Marvin looking out at the movie from the pocket of his shirt, feeding Marvin popcorn, and complaining about it later, because the shirt pocket got smeared with butter.

He thought about licking the popcorn-butter from Marvin's naked body!!!

Jeff felt some strange feeling of power over Marvin. He did not want Marvin to know what he was thinking.

“HEY!!! JEFF!!! Are you even listening to me??” Marvin yelled.

Jeff awoke out of his trance, looking down at Marvin, taking his hand off of the beer can rubbing his mustache with his fingers, along his neck. Thinking...

Was Jeff falling in love with Marvin?

Jeff knew in that moment that know body was going to come into his house, and interrupt anything.

Jeff was fighting against himself, as he took another long drink of beer, looking down at Marvin again, accidentally let out a huge long loud beer-belch.