- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jeff starts to lose control.

Marvin could smell the beer blast coming out of Jeff's mouth.

Marvin jumped out of the bed to remove himself from the area of stench that almost made him want to through-up.

And ran across the desk, trying to catch a breathe of fresh air.

In that moment Jeff got excited.

Jeff took his hand off of the beer can and gentley snatched-up Marvin.

Jeff held Marvin in his hand holding his arms down, and started to laugh, noticing how much stronger he was, knowing that he could even crush Marvin in his own hand if he wanted to.

Jeff used his pointer finger and his thumb to hold Marvin's arms on his sides, making it impossible for Marvin break free.

All of this was too easy, too exact, too much fun!

Jeff was even more facinated now than before, holding Marvin in his hand, seeing Marvins little legs wiggling around, hearing him scream.

“Hey Jeff what the fuck? I just wanted to get away from your stinking beer breathe! I wasn't running away from you! Lets talk about this first!!! Please!! Let me go, let me go! What are you planning on doing?” Marvin said wiggling around in Jeff's hand, being able to tell what Jeff was thinking, seeing him licking his lips, and smiling with his eyes wide open.

Knowing that it was a stupid question.

Jeff then stood up pushing the chair back with the back of his legs allowing his pants to fall down.

“Just relax little fellow, just relax. I ain't planning on doing too much.!” Jeff muttered wiping the saliva from his mouth using it to massage the head of his cock, looking down at Marvin in his hand.

Jeff then took his shoes, pants and underwear off.

Jeff was giggling as he went over to the bed with Marvin, who was wiggling around in his hand the whole time, feeling how Marvin's hard dick was rubbing against the bottom of the back of his thumb.

Jeff was never this aroused as he was now.

Marvin could also make out how Jeff took off his pants.

Even though he was scared, and could see how this older man constantly stroked on his huge cock, he too became aroused from the situation.

Marvin felt the strong fingers holding him in place wrapped around him, not allowing him to free himself.

The smells of a man. The strength of a man.
The sounds of the voice of a man.

All of this was foreign to Marvin until now.

Marvin was opened up to a whole new world of pleasure, of adventure, and emotion.

He could see how Jeff's tongue was licking around on his lips underneath his gray mustache.

He could see how Jeff's hand rubbed the saliva away from his mustache, and watch how it disapeared, being brought down to his huge giant cock, where he used it to stroke it.

He was longing to feel this tongue rubbing itself along the whole of his body, imagining it rubbing along his face, feeling the warm trail of spit it would leave behind!

He even felt pleasure from hearing Jeff's deep older voice.

Jeff sat on the bed with his back on the wall, with Marvin in his right hand and his cock in the other, looking at the tiny sex toy moving around in his hand, trying to break free of his strong grip, without any chance of getting away!