- Text Size +
Jeff pulled himself together before he spoke this time and said:

“Now Marvin, I need you to be nice to me. Let me make you a deal, with you. You be a good boy and I'll be a good giant. We are going to play a little bit with each other. That's all. I can see how you your little penis is also standing at attention constantly rubbing against the back of my thumb. Don't you want to go and do this with me???? Please Marvin! Come on now. I promise to be careful with you! How long do we know each other now? I can tell that you want this just a much as I do. No don't you?”
Jeff said to Marvin in a nice kind of almost begging manner, bringing Marvin up to his face delivering a kiss on his chest.

Covering it up with saliva.

Marvin felt the warm kiss from Jeff on his tits, with the mustache in his face.

He then took his hands that were now at once free and tried to wipe off the saliva, only making his arms wet with it.

He felt a new emotion, he was aroused, curious, and felt strangely safe.

“Okay Jeff! But you have to promise to put me back into the doll-house after we are done!
Other than that you are making me horny too! And if I am allowed...” Marvin was saying getting broken off right in the middle of a sentence.

And before Marvin was even done speaking, Jeff started to lick Marvin's tiny feet without losing anymore words, just moaning of pleasure. Feeling how the tiny feet felt between his lips, on his tongue.

He could hear that Marvin started to giggle, noticing how it tickled him. Jeff thought that to be nice little addition to this act.

He licked his feet and legs over and over again.

He started with long tongue strokes, going from his feet up to his face and back down again, and moved onto short licks, until his found himself sucking Marvin's whole under body, feet first ,in his mouth.

Jeff then used this moment, holding Marvin in his mouth, carefully taking his t-shirt off and throw it on the floor next to the bed.

Making sure not to use his teeth, slightly pressing Marvin with his tongue up on the upper part of his jaw.

Marvin found himself in Jeff's mouth right up to his tits, with only his arms and face and chest hanging out.

The only thing he could hear was the sound of pleasure coming out of Jeff's throat.

Jeff's was moaning, and this was a sound which he could feel going through his whole tiny body.

He could feel, and see how Jeff was taking off his t-shirt and knew the whole time that Jeff only had to bite down on him one time and he could call it curtains.

This too was exciting, being so close to death, but at the same time being so incredibly aroused.

Everything was so warm and wet and Jeff's Mustache tickled him.

Marvin came again in Jeff's mouth, and was laughing the whole time.
Chapter End Notes:

There was an old lady from wheeling,

Who had one hell of a feeling,

she laid on her back and opened her crack, and 

pissed all over the cieling.  (Old Lymrick from Oncle Mcgill)