- Text Size +

Jeff carefully sat with his back on the wall again, and slowly pulled Marvin out of his mouth and smiled at him. “Oh! You seemed to have liked that didn't you? I guess, that I should start getting used to how your cum tastes. That is the second time you came in my mouth you little pig!” Jeff said smiling, feeling satisfied that such a young person was able to have an orgasm with him, even thought his was so old. Jeff started finding himself attractive again!

“I never knew you were ticklish. There is a lot that I probably do not know about you. Maybe you even find me attractive. Do you find me attractive? No time for that now my boy, because now...Now it is about time for you to make me happy...”
Jeff spread his legs apart and placed Marvin on the bed right in front of his huge erect cock.

Marvin watched as Jeff pushed his cock downwards to him and commanded him in a stern tone.

“Come on now Marvin time to make out with your new girlfriend! Time for you to tickle me! Time for you to make it spit! Now don't keep me waiting too long, or I just might find some wonderful ways to punish you!!!” Jeff said in a dominate fashion.

But Marvin did not have to be told twice he was already on his way towards Jeff's best piece.
Licking on it, while rubbing the pre-cum all over the head of it, all over himself.
Marvin even noticed that Jeff's balls were shaved too. He started to massage them, holding them up with both his arms as best he could, and letting them fall again. Looking up at Jeff, who was lost in extasia. lost in fascination, looking down at him. Watching how Jeff was massaging and pinching his own nipples at the same time. Marvin could see, the fat hairy tummy Jeff had, the titts, the finger, the hands, and was attracted to it all. There was no question about it!


“Wow, you really are a great dick teaser!!! You kind of liked that now didn't you? OOHHHHHHH
Marvin I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I am going to cum all over you!” Jeff said snatching Marvin up and holding him down on his hairy stomach, with his left hand directly underneath his navel, right in the line of fire. He then spit in his right hand and began to slowly stroke his cock, feeling every part of of it, feeling how Marvin was wiggling around in his left hand. Not wanting to cum too fast. Not wanting this to end. Feeling the feeling of being the boss, enjoying every second of it, knowing that he could kill Marvin if he wanted to. He could even eat Marvin and know body would ever suspect anything. Knowing that he could literally do anything he wanted to with him. Jeff never felt so much sexual energy, so much power in his whole life!

“That's right you little whore. Just watch, just watch how daddies huge dick is about to spit.
About to spit all over you, cover you up from head to toe with my sperm. Come now, I want you to open your tiny mouth for me, taste me, tell you you like it, even if you have to lie to me!
That's right open up open up open it up! I'm about to show you who the hell the boss is here! I am the boss the boss the fucking boss the AAAAHHHHH!!!!” Jeff yelled as he let out a long scream which changed into a moan, describing this feeling of pleasure.

Marvin felt how he got snatched up again and was brought up under Jeff's hairy navel, being held there in place. Jeff's skin was warm wet and hairy. He felt for the first time in his life literally gallons of sweat, and it felt good! Marvin was trying to break free from Jeff's grip, because he wanted to jerk himself off as-well, but Jeff's hand was just too strong and every time he managed to get an arm free Jeff simply raised his hand up again and gently placed Marvin back in his place.
Marvin enjoyed the fight, the inability to free himself, being told who was the boss, everything was too nice!!

Marvin could see how Jeff slowly stroked his hug cock. Marvin could see how huge Jeff's masculinity was, feel the dominance, Marvin could hear Jeff talking dirty to him, his deep voice, his older voice, and hear how Jeff repetitively lifted his hand up to his mouth to spit into it, and how it found way back to his cock.
Marvin found all of this sexually arousing without an end. And then, Jeff started to stroke his best piece faster and faster, he noticed how Jeff started breathing faster and faster, until it blasted all over him, all over his stomach and the hand that held him in place. Marvin could feel how warm the sperm was, the taste of salt, the smell of Jeff's saliva, and he could feel Jeff's voice, as Jeff let out a rather loud long moan, this moan of pleasure which flowed throughout the whole of his tiny body as Jeff had his orgasm, and this new experience that came from Jeff's domination over him.
Marvin was astonished and
surprised that an older man could produce so much sperm!
It was the warmth, the wetness, the pleasure, that enabled Marvin to have an orgasm too right in that moment!

“Jeff, Jeff Jeff please kiss me I am coming too!! Please!!!” Marvin begged and yelled in pleasure as he too came without touching himself.

Both men layed on the bed for a few minutes just studying/staring up at the ceiling. Jeff then lifted Marvin up to his face and licked his sperm off of him, and gave him a big long kiss.

“You know what Marvin I could get used to this. I haven't had this kind of an erotic endeavor in a long time!” Jeff said while gazing upon the tiny naked student dangling from his hand smiling back at him. He then brought Marvin back over to the desk.

Marvin layed back down on the bed, and pulled the cover up over his body and passed out.

Jeff drank the rest of the beer out of the can and observed Marvin, as he passed out on the bed.

Marvin was exhausted, and fell into a deep deep sleep.
Jeff drank a few more beers and stared at Marvin for a long while, watching him sleep.
Marvin even started to snore out loud.
Jeff was from sexual satisfaction extremely high, and found it charming.
He then got up and placed the bed back in the doll-house, shut the latch up on the top floor of the doll-house, put his clothes back on, and gathered up all of the empty beer cans.

“This is probably the hardest decision that I've ever made my whole life! Thanks for your companionship! I dearly dearly hope that this won't change the way things were before!” Jeff said as he left, because he knew that he could have taken the young man with him and kept him for himself he wanted to. Jeff knew how unfair that would be. Jeff knew that Marvin had a very promising future to look forward to, and knew that if he really were to force him to be his sex slave that it would only make both of them sad.

Jeff cried himself to sleep that night.

Marvin woke-up on the next day, took a shower and made himself back to normal, and decided never to make his invention public, nor make any use of it for his doctor title. Marvin continued to stay in his apparment, and went on to school like nothing ever happened, and is still friends with Jeff.
Marvin's girlfriend never showed up again, but who cares.

In the running of time.
Marvin did manage to finish his studies and also became a professor on the university. He and his landlord Jeff are now living together...
They are also renting a private house out, for special interests groups.
There is always someone taking inhabitance there at any giving time. Sometimes even a small group, sometimes a couple, but mostly only on the weekend. Jeff always has something to do, and never alone anymore.
And this story never seems to stop, but what goes on behind closed doors is nobody's business anyways.
But thank you anyways for looking into the doll-house with me!!!

Sincerely yours.
Curtis from Berlin, Germany

Chapter End Notes:

Thank for all the reviews!  I am not a professional writer and have not even the intention of becoming one.  I just like the hobby, the pure pleasure one gets from sharing ideas, fantasies, and/or compaints.  I love you all here in this community, and hope that this here in giantessworld goes on forever!  thanks again on everyone!!!  
curtis