- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A spoiled brat university student gets taught a lesson, and gets put down to size.

(Jeff has a special surprise for Mr. Takagi)

Prof. Gassert, Marvin was too busy with his work, and the doll-house which he created was on lock down modus. This was the first time that he had ever abducted anyone. Usually only people of special interest visited his residence for a day or more. People who want to be shrunk, but only for short periods of time. Sometimes even couples, some come with there wife, their girlfriend or husband just for the pure pleasure of being shrunk. Using it as a private vacation, an alternative reality, and not what it is now being used for.

Sandra with her 20 years of age, used to be a student on the university. She was not the best student. The people who knew her would say that she was rather a party girl. Sandra came from a rich family somewhere in Delaware. She was more interested in boys and looking good on paper than anything else.
Until she decided to give Prof. Gassert, Marvin a hard time. Sandra was not measuring up, and Marvin wasn't wanting to go to bed with her, or except any money from her either. He was going to flunk her and let her fall, without cutting her spoiled little rich ass some slack.
Sandra had a came across a new ideal, and decided to threaten him with a sexual harassment complaint if he did.

Marvin simply shrunk her and took her home with him, and locked her up in his doll house.
A week went by, then a month, then a half a year, he had never committed homicide and could not bring it over his heart to hurt her. He then gave the situation over to his friend/husband Jeff a retired man, and lover of his with whom he lived with, and Jeff knew exactly what he wanted to do!

„Let me out of here! What the fuck is wrong with you? You just can't go and shrink someone and do whatever you want!!!! I bet the police are looking for me! Wait until my father finds out!
How long have I been here already? Who the hell do you think you are anyway?“ Sandra yelled out the window of the doll-house looking at Marvin's back, who was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room, correcting the dissertations from other students, completely ignoring her.

„You can't ignore me forever! Do you think you're God or something... fucking pervert!“ Sandra yelled.
„Okay sweetie!“ Jeff said slamming his fists on the desk, as he got up and went over to the doll-house trying to keep calm.
„Look.... You decided to threaten me with sexual harassment. I was just doing my job, and did not want to cut you any slack that's all! And besides all that...
I do not plan on letting a young degenerate like you spoil my career! The only thing you did during your time in collage was party your life aways.
But don't worry, I've got a new future planned for you! You are now a pet. A human animal.
Get used to it you little bitch! No more spending your daddies money, no more doing whatever you want. For spoiled brats like yourself there must be some kind of justice. Anyways your being treated here like a princess.“
Marvin replied with a slight smile on his lips, after kneeling down to talk to his small ex-student looking up out of the window at him, terrified.

Sandra sat there in the doll-house on the bed, and started to cry again. Actually she had everything but a telephone. She had a TV which worked, a fridge which was always full, the toilette, and shower worked too. And the older man that visited her sometimes, and gave her fresh clothes and food who's name was Jeff with the gray mustache was always friendly. Jeff had soft hands, and was always polite and careful with her, other than that, nobody never really did any real harm to her.
She just never imagined being put in such a place. She never would have been able to ever fathom the idea of being a pet.




Mr. Takagi, Mike is self made millionaire from New Jersey.
His father was Japanese and his mom was white. Mr. Takagi was born in 1942, in California a few weeks before President Roosevelt decided to incarcerate, and deport all Japanese Americans.
That is why his father and mother swiftly left California and moved to New Jersey with him. This trip to California meant more to Mr. Takagi, then he has always secretively wanted to see where his parents used to live.
Not to mention the fact that his wife has died a few years ago, and he just cannot get over the fact that she is gone. For Mr. Takagi this was not just a visit, not just a small vacation it was a holy pilgrimage, and it was also nice to meet up with his old friend Jeff again.

“Hello Jeff! Nice to see you again!!! It's been at least 2 years now since I last saw you, it was your coming-out and you marring that nice young hunk, that helped me say yes to your offer. I heard that he just became a Professor? Congratulations! Now I'm not gay or anything, but having something young and in bed certainly sounds good to me too!” Mr. Takagi said giving Jeff a hug at the airport.
“Wow I am really happy that you came Mike! I do not have too many friend like you. Now listen.
I already took the liberty and planed a few Opera visits and made us few reservations in a good restaurants, a two of them are even Japanese! And we also have an extra room for you already and made up in our house, and I've got a small surprise for waiting on you too! So what do you have to say to that?” Jeff said after he sat in the car about to stick the key in the ignition.
“That sound fine with with me old friend, but I am going to need some time alone during the day.
And I need you to understand that I am staying in a hotel. Nothing against you or your husband, but you know that I was born in California, and that my dad almost got incarcerated during the Roosevelt Ara, because he was Japanese...and I wanted to go around and find out more about where he used to live, and everything. I want to find out more about him. For Christ's sake I find myself asking myself at times why the America acted like Nazis back then?
And you also know that my wife has died a two years ago, and there is not too much that makes me happy these days....and even though I've become wealthy, I am still nothing other than a lonely old man....Oh Jeff! Thanks for inviting me!!!! But the opera is a sure thing. You know I cannot say no to that!” Mr. Takagi said wiping a tear from his eye.
“All right then old buddy. Let's get started! I 'll at least take you to your hotel.” Jeff said with a smile, as he started his car and drove off, taking Mike to his hotel.

Jeff did not quite understand why Mr. Takagi demanded on staying in a hotel, but he respected this decision.

Three days, a visit to the opera house and two restaurants had already gone by, until Mike finally ended up with a dinner invitation at Jeff's house. Marvin had to stay late at the university, and Jeff had already set the table, had wine the in the fridge and made some food.
Jeff had bought some Japanese dolls dressed in kimonos, and went upstairs to the doll-house and make gave them to Sandra.
“What? I should try them on? Why, do have a fucking fetish or something?” Sandra yelled confused, throwing one of the kimonos on the floor.
“No no Sandra, now not like that.” Jeff said opening up the front of the doll-house, reaching in immediately grabbing Sandra. Jeff watched and felt how Sandra wiggled in his hand, and he smiled. He looked at his watched and knew that he only had 3 hours before Mike would arrive. He then sat Sandra with the doll costumes on the desk. Now get naked little lady and try on your new dresses! I mean business! Or do I have to help you out with your decision making process?” Jeff said holding scissors in his right hand grabbing Sandra with his left, coming at her with the scissors.
“Okay, okay okay! Let go of me. I'll do it already!” Sandra said.



Jeff watched as Sandra got naked. Sandra felt dirty this time, looking up at this older man with his gray mustache looking down at her, with his glasses on, holding his chin in his hands licking his lips, seeing his imperfect teeth.
Sandra stepped back and fell down on her butt, exposing her breast and everything, unaware that her legs split apart exposing her private parts. “Oh now that was nice. I sure hope that you did not hurt yourself or anything, cootie-pie! Normally I would not be attracted to women, but you sure do fit well in my hands.” Jeff said giggling, while slowly undoing his pants underneath the table massaging his already hardened dick. Jeff then grabbed Sandra with his other hand and brought her up to his face, where he could slightly feel her breasts on his lips. Jeff could feel how her tiny nipples hardened-up.
“You know what Sandra. We got company this afternoon from a good old friend of mine, and I want to introduce you to him. I need you be nice to him, or I could become really mean to you, and will have to punish you later on if you don't. Now we know each other, and I know that you're a little lady. Do you want to stay that way for me Sandra? Will you be my little lady this afternoon?” Jeff whispered erotically to her giving a soft warm kiss on her breast, feeling her beat her fists on his nose and kicking him on his chin, while having an orgasm underneath the table jerking himself off at the same time. Jeff held her there a couple of seconds longer on his lips, moaning of pleasure.

“Alright, alright I'll try on the fucking clothes and be nice to the next fucking old pervert that comes. Just put me back on the table and let me start!!!!” Sandra said frustrated, but somehow aroused, and shocked, feeling Jeff's mustache, and hot breathe, Jeff's soft deep voice.
Jeff was never, until now so malicious to her. He normally asked before he touched her, and was polite, but now he was completely different.

Jeff could not believe what he had just done. He did not want to go this far with her, but he did.
But on the other side, it was nice to feel her nipples hardening up on his lips.
Jeff had the impression, that she somehow enjoyed it.
Jeff then took out his handkerchief and wiped his hand off, his dick off, and watched his pet doll try on her new kimonos. Enjoying every minute of it, think about how much he was going to miss her already.


Chapter End Notes:

I am not too sure about this one.  I need feed back....