- Text Size +

It was only a short drive over to the local police station but the snow on the streets slowed them down. After ten minutes of careful driving, Cassidy finally parked her car in front of the building and they got out.

“Damn weather!” Allison exclaimed as she nearly slipped on a frozen patch on the sidewalk. Cassidy nodded.

“Yea. And if we can trust the weather guys on TV, it will stay like that for all week. Speaking of that, if the weather wasn’t this bad, I’d say that the streets are suspiciously empty, too...”

Allison realized her friend was right: There were only a few people walking around and they had only met five or six other cars on their way, but that could also be because no one got outside at all in the deep snow and freezing cold if he didn’t have to.

The situation was already clear the moment they entered the building and found no one at the front desk.

“Hello? Anyone there?” Cassidy shouted; her voice echoed through the complete silence but she didn’t receive an answer.

“Seems like there’s no one around. They’re all gone...” Allison commented nervously.

“Indeed, so it seems.”

Both women jerked and spun around in unison as they heard a voice to their right and sighed as they saw a police officer coming out of a hallway. The man came over to them.

“Hey!” Cassidy said. “I know you. You’re one of the officers who investigated at the hospital.”

“Yes, I am, and as such, I’m very concerned to see more people disappearing. You are that nurse that called us, right?”, he then looked over to Allison, “And you’re the girl that was visiting that morning.”

The two women nodded and told the man their names.

“I am officer Harvey Bell. Well, why are you here?” The man inquired.

After a moment of hesitation, Allison was first to answer: “We’re looking for help. My family disappeared, too.”

“And so did my, err, friend.” Cassidy added.

The officer scratched his head.

“This is getting pretty disturbing by now.” He said after a moment. “Let’s talk.”

He motioned them to follow him and led them through a series of hallways until they reached the station’s ready room. He pointed at a nearby table.

“Take a seat.”

“You see”, officer Bell said after everyone was seated, “this is all very worrying. When I came in here this morning, this room was full of people. Then I excused myself to the bathroom and when I came back five minutes later, everyone including my partner Bill were gone. So, how did it happen? Did you see anything? Did you notice any strange sounds? For me, it seems like it just happened. No sounds or anything. One second they were all there, the next second everyone was gone...”

Allison shook her head. “Same for me. I went to sleep last night and when I woke up, no one was around.” She blushed slightly as she added: “I probably wouldn’t have noticed a thing though, anyway, I was a bit drunk last night...”

“Same for you?” Bell asked looking at Cassidy.

“Yea. You know, Allison and me were at the same club last night. She went home first while I chatted with that cute guy, Charles Tate. We were getting along really well and so, I invited him to come to my place...”

“Charles Tate? The son of doctor Matthew Tate?” The officer interrupted.

Cassidy fell silent. Now she knew why he looked so familiar: He was the son of the hospital’s chief physician. She had seen him quite a few times, actually, but he never took notice of her or any other personnel at the hospital.

“Yes, that Charles Tate.” Cassidy confirmed. “Well, as I said, we drove to my apartment, by cab, of course, although I wasn’t really drunk. We slept in my bed together, me falling asleep in his arms, and when I woke up, he was gone.”

“Could he have left before you woke up?” Bell asked.

“Only if he left my apartment completely naked, as his clothes were still scattered around my bedroom floor.”

“So, you two made love that night?” The officer pressed on.

Cassidy’s face reddened, if from anger, embarrassment or both, no one could tell.

“Why is that important anyway? The only thing that matters is that he’s gone, right?”

“Calm down, I’m just trying to find a reason for people disappearing. It all started at a hospital so my first guess is that it could be some kind of disease and if you two had sex...”

“How comes everyone thinks I’m a slut!?”, Cassidy hissed, now visibly angry, “If you need to know, fine, yes, we fucked last night. I’m pretty sure, though, that I don’t have a crazy disease that makes everyone I sleep with disappear. Also, I’m pretty certain that I did not fuck every single person at the hospital, and neither Allison’s family. If this is a disease of some kind, it most certainly hasn’t anything to do with sex.”

Officer Bell raised his hands in defense. “Hey, calm down! That’s not how I meant it. I just meant that such a close, physical contact would help spreading a disease, any disease, even more.”

“I hope so.” She replied, still a bit angry.

“So, let’s talk about...” Harvey started, but was interrupted when Cassidy suddenly let out a short scream.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked, concerned.

“Nothing.” Cassidy said, calming down and wiggling her right leg. “Just a bug trying to crawl up my leg.”

 

Officer Wade realized that trying to climb up that girl’s leg had not been the smartest idea after all when she suddenly started screaming.

Damn, she must’ve felt me, he thought. He was just climbing a short patch of exposed skin between her boot and her pants’ leg and was now trying to hold onto a very short hair on her leg that a normal sized person probably wouldn’t even notice. She was way stronger than him, though, and after a second of her shaking her leg from side to side, he lost his grip and went flying through the air, roughly impacting the hard, laminated floor of the room. He barely had the time to stand back up when a shadow fell on him. He looked up and saw the woman’s foot, clad in a brown leather boot that he had climbed just minutes before, hovering a few feet above his head. He let out a bloodcurdling scream and tried to run, but at his size, there was no way he could get away and he knew that.

At least, death came quick for the poor officer: He felt a rush of air for a short moment, then the sole of the heavy boot touched his back and sent him to the ground. Not a second later, he felt the weight of the woman’s foot pressing on his tiny body. The last thing he heard as everything went black around him was the sickening crunch of his own bones breaking.

 

Without a further thought, Cassidy brought her foot down on the dark speck that she thought was a bug and twisted it a few times to make sure she had killed it. The miniscule being’s body popped immediately under the pressure and when she moved her foot away, only a tiny, nearly unnoticeable speck of red blood remained.

“So, what did you want to say?” Cassidy asked casually; she had no idea that she had just committed a murder.

“I wanted to say: Let’s talk about how we should proceed. Someone has to investigate this, but I can’t do that alone, I fear, and seeing that I am the only police officer around here right now, I thought maybe you two could help me out.”

“You want us to help you investigate?” Allison asked surprised.

“That’s a great idea!” Cassidy chimed in.

“Yes, if you want to. I have to make a few calls first, though, inform my superiors, such things, so make yourself comfortable for a moment, yes?”

“Sure.” Cassidy said, relaxing in the chair. Her gaze fell upon a cardboard box that had been sitting on the table the whole time. Curiously, she opened it.

“What a cliché.” She giggled.

“What is?” Officer Bell asked, turning around. Cassidy was still giggling.

“This box of donuts here is.” She said.

 

When officer Bill Hatcher put the donuts down on the table, his colleague Harvey had just excused himself to the bathroom. He was going to wait for him to return before he started eating, he decided as he was proceeding to sit. Before he could even sit down, though, he suddenly started to feel dizzy. The room around him started rotating faster and faster and he closed his eyes for a moment while putting both his hands on the table, waiting for it to be over. It didn’t subside, though, and when he opened his eyes for a moment, he found that most of the others were having problems, too: some were supporting themselves on the tables like him, others were staggering through the room like they were drunk, one or two even toppled over with their chairs. A few seconds later, he felt his vision narrowing. He tried to scream but only managed a muffled yelp.

Bill woke up again to a strange, scratching sound. He carefully opened his eyes. Once he had adjusted to the brightness, he took a look around and nearly panicked as he saw the face of Harvey a few feet away: It was giant, larger than his whole body. He looked around further and realized soon that his friend wasn’t larger than he had been before; he, on the other hand, had gotten a lot smaller and was sitting on top of his and Harvey’s table. Harvey was picking up the few chairs that had fallen over, not noticing him or any of the other officers who probably shared his fate.

What now? He thought. He had to make Harvey notice him, but that wouldn’t happen unless he came over to the table. In the meantime, now that he didn’t feel dizzy anymore, he felt hungry again, and the box of donuts was standing nearby with its lid open a bit. At his size, it would take some time to reach, but why not do something productive until Harvey found him? He got moving.

The cardboard box was reached after about five minutes and he easily scaled the cardboard wall, dropping down onto the box’s floor on the inside. From there, he started climbing one of the donuts. The material was soft and bouncy, but he managed to climb it by digging his hands and feet into it. It was an exhausting task and when he finally reached the top, he needed to catch his breath for a moment. He had no idea how long it took him to reach this spot, but he guessed it were at least another five minutes. When he was finally breathing normally again, he knelt down and started to rip tiny pieces out of the chocolate coating and eat them.

After a while he heard steps closing in. Was Harvey coming over to their table? He was about to climb back down but then realized that the steps only passed by and went off into the distance again. His friend walked straight past, his destination unknown.

Hopefully, he comes back. Bill thought. As he passed the table, Harvey caused a small gust of wind, nearly unnoticeable to a human, but it was enough to make the lid of the cardboard box close, sealing Bill in complete darkness.

“Well, that’s just great.” He mumbled sarcastically. “At least I’ve got something to eat.” He knelt back down and continued eating.

 

“Oh, yea,” Harvey said, looking at the box, “Bill bought them for us before he disappeared. You can eat them if you want.”

“Really?” Cassidy and Allison asked in unison. The officer nodded, then turned back to his cell phone.

“Well, that’s nice of him.” Allison commented as Cassidy opened the box and handed her one of the four donuts from the box and taking another one for herself.

“Bon appétit.” Cassidy said to Allison who smiled back and nodded, holding her own donut.   

“Yes, bon appétit.” Then they both shoved their donuts into their mouths.

 

Bill was interrupted a short while later when he heard steps approaching again accompanied by the voices of Harvey and two different women. They came closer and, eventually, seemed to sit down at the table he was on. He stopped eating, feeling pretty full by now anyways, and listened to their conversation.

This must have happened to all of those who disappeared, he realized, they all shrank, just like me.

He pondered how something like that could even be possible, not listening to the conversation anymore, and thus was surprised when the lid of the box opened and the giant face of Cassidy suddenly stared down at him. The hunger in her eyes was obvious as she looked at the donuts, and her intent was made even more clear as she licked her glossy, peach colored lips.

Time to get out of here. Bill thought and tried to jump off the donut. Only that he couldn’t: His feet had sunken into the soft chocolate and he was unable to pull them back out. He tried to pull himself free with force, then he tried wiggling around but that made him only sink in deeper. Seeing that he was unable to free himself, he started waving and shouting up to the girl, hoping to get her attention. She took no notice of him at all, though, as she picked up the donut next to him and handed it over to her friend. By the time she picked up his donut for herself, his throat was sore from screaming, his mouth was dry and he had to catch his breath. Unable to scream anymore, he helplessly watched as the girl brought the donut closer and closer to her mouth.

A minty smell, either from toothpaste or a mint chewing gum, washed over Bill when Cassidy opened her mouth. Although normally a pleasant smell, it was so overpoweringly strong that it made him gag, and it got even worse when he was suddenly yanked forward into her mouth. He shivered in fear as he looked over his shoulder at the rows of shiny white teeth. A moment later, that teeth came crashing down, ripping through the soft donut and separating a single, giant bite from the rest. In a last effort to save himself, he opened his mouth to scream again, but just at that moment, a drop of saliva fell from the roof of Cassidy’s mouth and right into his, making him cough and sputter instead. A moment later, her tongue began moving, flipping the donut around in her mouth so she could chew it up.

He survived for a few more seconds but eventually, it came as it had to: He found himself right in between her molars. He let out a last, panicked yelp. There was no time for anything more as her teeth descended upon him. For a while, he was just pressed further down into the soft donut. When he eventually felt a resistance under his feet, he knew that his time was up. He screamed horribly from the pain as his body was slowly being compressed and one bone after another broke with a deafening crunch, but the donut surrounding him prevented his screams from escaping and thus, Cassidy remained completely unaware of the carnage she caused inside her mouth.

 

Cassidy chewed slowly, savoring the sweet taste of the donut’s chocolate coating.

Certainly not the best donuts I ever ate, Cassidy thought as she noticed a strange, kinda metallic taste in her mouth. The taste was faint, though, and was soon overpowered by sugary sweetness.

But not the worst, either. Cassidy concluded, swallowing the bite in her mouth to take the next bite a moment later. Never would she have believed that the metallic taste in her mouth was the taste of the blood from a tiny human being pulverized by her mighty teeth.

When they finished their donuts, Harvey was still on the phone and getting more nervous by the minute. As it seemed, most of his calls weren’t answered at all. The few times someone did answer, he wasn’t very pleased with what he was told. When he eventually put the phone away and turned to them again, he looked like he was deep in thought.

“It’s bad.” He said in a monotone voice.

“What is?” Cassidy asked nervously.

“Well, if this is, in fact, a disease, then it is already spreading outside the city. We’ve got reports of similar disappearances from all across the state.” He shook his head. “I’ll have to go talk to some people. You should go home now. Meet me at the hospital tomorrow at ten in the morning.”

The girls nodded and left, leaving Harvey alone with his thoughts.

 

While the girls were out of the house, Debra Beckham started slowly making her way back out of the trashcan. She, along with the crumbs, tumbled down in between the trash. Now she lay in complete darkness and had no idea where she needed to go. The air around her was filled with the smell of typical household trash. She carefully stood back on her feet, at her size she could easily stand between the heaps of trash, and started feeling around, careful as to not cut her hands on the crumbs, some of which were sharp like glass shards and had already cut her skin here and there while she was falling.

Soon, she found a small ‘corridor’ between the trash that had a slight upward slope. She had to crouch down slightly to fit through it, but it was most likely the way she came in so she started walking.

It was easy enough to feel her way forward. It was not as easy to keep breathing steadily with the smell of trash all around and every time her hand touched something soft, sticky or slimy, she wondered what it was that she was touching just to realize a moment later that she really didn’t want to know. Suddenly, she felt a cold, smooth wall in front of her: She had reached the outer wall of the trashcan.

What now? She thought. Feeling around, she realized that there was no trash above her head anymore so she probably fell straight down here. But how could she get back up? She knew there was only one way: She had to climb the nearby trash. She walked back into the direction she had come from until she felt a wall above and in front of her. It took her a moment to find a hold for her hands, then she pulled herself up. Now, she just had to find a place to put her feet, but that was just as complicated in the complete darkness.

Damn, that’s probably how blind people feel all the time. She thought, cringing, as she felt around with her feet.

After a while, though, both her feet found a hold and she started climbing.

It was a long and hard way back to the top of ‘trash hill’, filled with different smells of trash and more strange feelings under her hands and feet. Her arms were already aching when she finally saw the first bit of light. With nowhere to sit and rest and the knowledge that, if she fell back down, she probably wouldn’t be so lucky to stay unhurt again, she pulled herself further and further up.

It slowly got brighter, but the light was still too dim to see what she was climbing and thus, she nearly fell down when instead of finding a hold, her left hand suddenly sank into a soft, mushy something. She grimaced and gagged as the smell told her she had put her hand into an old, rotting piece of a banana. She quickly pulled it back out and searched for something else, but found nothing nearby. She knew she had no choice so she hesitantly dug her hand into the rotten fruit once more, deeper this time, and tried to climb it. It wasn’t easy but she did it and sighed when she was finally past it.

The journey took another exhausting three minutes, but eventually, she came close to the top.

Just one last climb! She sighed silently. In the bright light shining in, she was now able to see the pieces of trash she was climbing. The problem, though, was that, at her current size, she still had a hard time identifying objects and thus, she had no idea what it was that she was about to climb. It was of a light red color and felt soft and a bit bouncy; it didn’t matter anyway, right now, she just wanted to sit down, no matter what she would sit on. She pulled herself the rest of the way up and sank onto the bouncy ground to catch her breath and relax her arms.

Looking around, it got awfully clear what she was sitting on: It was the condom she and her husband had used last night. Jack had a habit of buying colorful condoms and make her guess the color. She smirked, then her mood darkened when the picture of Allison unwittingly eating her own father alive entered her mind again. She shook her head. There was no time for this now.

She got back up and scanned her surroundings, because although she was out of the trash, didn’t mean that she was out of the danger. She had to get out of the trashcan. The problem was that, although nearly full, there was still some room between the trash and the lid of the trashcan. The lid itself, luckily, was partially open, so she won’t have to think about a way to open it. But how could she get up there in the first place? She looked around further, but didn’t find an answer.

I’ll just have to try, She thought, maybe, if I take a running start, I can jump high enough to get up there. First, though, she had to rest for a while. The climb had exhausted her. She carefully sat down and closed her eyes just for a moment.

 

Debra’s eyes flew open when she heard the loud click of a key turning in a lock. A moment later, Cassidy’s and Allison’s voices sounded through the kitchen.

Damn, I must’ve nodded off. Debra thought. The Voices were getting closer.

 

After they left the police station, Allison and Cassidy stopped by a supermarket to buy something for lunch. While wandering through the mostly empty halls, Allison said to Cassidy:

“Hey Cass, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?” Cassidy answered. Allison seemed nervous.

“You know, I have been thinking about my family’s house. How lonely it’ll feel to live there alone. I wanted to ask you: Would you mind staying with me for a few days? I have quite a bit of room...”

Cassidy smiled. “Of course. In fact, with everything that’s happening, I don’t really want to be home alone, either.”

They grabbed everything they needed, then they stopped by Cassidy’s apartment so she could get her purse before driving back to the Beckham family’s house.

Back inside, they headed right for the kitchen to drop off what they bought. Cassidy quickly dropped her purse in a corner next to the trashcan and helped Allison putting everything in the right place. When they were done, she went back to her purse to grab one of her chewing gums, popped it into her mouth and threw the wrapping into the nearby trashcan.

“Hey, Allie. I think your trashcan is full.” She commented.

“Okay, I’m gonna take the trash out in a moment.” She replied as she was rummaging through the cabinets searching for the tools she’d need to make lunch. Cassidy waved her hand.

“No sweat, Allie. How about you make us lunch and I take the trash out?” With that, she lifted the lid off the trashcan and bent down to take the bag out.

 

Debra jumped to her feet.

Time to get out of here. She thought. The short nap had provided her with new vigor. She backed away from the side of the can and then ran back up to it, jumping up. She wasn’t able to jump high enough, though, missing the rim of the trashcan by less than an inch, and bumped heavily into the plastic wall.

“Well, fuck!” she exclaimed as she dropped down onto her behind. Just a moment later, a hand reached through the lid above her and dropped a piece of paper into the trash which landed right on her head.

Chewing gum wrapper, Debra concluded noticing the slight smell of mint. Probably Cassidy’s, she thought as she knew Allison wasn’t a fan of chewing gum at all.

She quickly crouched away under the paper. What she heard then made her shiver in fear: Allison saying she’d be taking out the trash in a moment. She nearly panicked as there seemed to be no way to escape, then she realized that Cassidy had just given her what she needed: An inch or so extra. She climbed onto the small hill of paper, crouched down slightly, then jumped and managed to grab onto the rim of the trashcan. The lid was still slightly open and she pulled herself up and through it. While doing so, she listened to the girls and heard Cassidy offering to take the trash out while Allie made lunch. Eventually, she stuck her head out and looked down, realizing there was something she hadn’t thought about.

How the hell do I get down there without breaking every damn bone in my body? She pondered. There was no way she could climb the smooth plastic surface of the trashcan. Below her stood a Purse, probably Cassidy’s, but she feared that wouldn’t cushion her fall much. I can’t simply jump down there, can I?

Cassidy made that decision for her, though: When she lifted the lid off the trashcan, Debra lost her hold and tumbled through the air towards the ground, passed through the open zipper of Cass’ purse and eventually landed on something soft. The impact still hurt and her whole body was aching, but at least she was alive and nothing seemed broken. Above, Cassidy lifted the bag out of the trashcan and tied it shut, quickly put a new bag in and then left to take the trash outside.

Well, anything is better than getting thrown out with the trash, Debra thought, rubbing her hurting legs. While doing so, she took a quick look around and found out that she had landed on a pack of tissues.

Lucky me, She thought, if I had landed on something hard instead, I could’ve died!

With no way out of the gigantic purse, Debra kept seated, massaged her aching body and listened to the girls above.

 

At some point, Paul, who was still sitting in his sister’s bra, woke up, too. The first thing he noticed when he woke up was the smell of something cooking. He listened. Above, his sister and Cassidy were chatting about this and that, mostly typical girl stuff, while they were probably preparing lunch. His stomach growled; he was damn hungry and his mouth was dry, too. Whatever it was they were cooking, he was determined to get himself some of it. His sister’s breasts were jiggling slightly with every of her movements, and every time that happened, a small space opened between her body and the bra. It was not big enough for him to simply fall through, meaning a normal human probably wouldn’t even notice it, but it was enough for him to force himself into, which he did. It was anything but pleasant, but with every jiggle, he managed to push a bit further until he eventually fell out of her bra. Having expected it to happen, he easily grabbed onto the belt of her pants in fall. From there, it was easy to climb out from her blouse and take a look.

 

As neither of them was in the mood to spend hours cooking, Cassidy and Allison decided on something simple for lunch: A simple vegetable soup with carrots, tomatoes and a bit of garlic. While the soup cooked, Allison showed Cassidy her brothers room that would serve as her bedroom until, hopefully, her family would be found. Soon, they sat down at the table and ate while chatting with each other; neither of them noticed the small, dark speck moving over the table.

 

Paul waited for the girls to go over to the table, then he dropped down onto it before they sat down. He wasn’t a fan of vegetable soup, or soups in general, but right now, he would probably eat anything, and the soup had the advantage that it was food and water at the same time.

 Today seemed to be his lucky day, too, as Allison spilled some of her soup onto the table without even noticing. She and her new friend were eating slowly while still chatting, and so, Paul had more than enough time. He walked over to his sister’s plate. The spilled soup had formed a puddle that was the size of a small lake to him. He crouched down at its edge and, as strange as it felt, started drinking it right from the table. There was even a bit of carrot floating nearby that he could take a few bites from and it didn’t take long until he felt full.

Now, where should I go? He pondered. He still needed to get in contact with his sister, tell her that he was still there. That meant there was only one thing he could do: He had to try and climb up to his sister’s face again. He quickly went back over to her and jumped off the table, landing in her lap. From there, because he didn’t want to risk being noticed, he moved under his sister’s blouse and started climbing it on the inside. He had barely reached the height of her navel when he heard them finishing their lunch. He pressed himself against the fabric and tightened his grip. A moment later, his world started moving.

 

“So,” Cassidy said after they put the plates away, “got any plans for the afternoon?”

“Umm... Not really.” Allison answered. A second later, she seemed to remember something and looked at the clock. “Shit! I nearly forgot...”

“Forgot what?” Cassidy asked, amused about her friends nearly panicked expression.

“I have a date!” She exclaimed, scratching her head.

“A date?” Cassidy wondered, “I thought you said you were a virgin?”

 “I have a date, Cass. Just because we date doesn’t mean we must have sex.”

“So, you’ve got a boyfriend?”

“Yea. We’ve been dating for a month today exactly. We wanted to celebrate it by going to the movies together.”

Cassidy put a hand on her shoulder. “Well then, you should probably get ready to leave. Don’t worry, Allie, I can take care of myself and I promise you I won’t disappear while you’re away.”

Allison let out a short laugh. “Yea, well, you know, you could also come with us, if you want...”

Cassidy hesitated. “I really don’t want to disturb you two.”

“Nonsense! A bit of company can’t hurt, I say.”

Cassidy hesitated for a moment more, then she agreed.

“Great!” Allison commented. “I just need a moment to get dressed.”

With that, she disappeared into her room.

 

Paul had slowly climbed further up while the girls were talking. If he had listened to their conversation, he would have known that his sister was about to change, but alas, he hadn’t and was caught totally by surprise when he was suddenly yanked upwards and was sent flying through the air.

The seconds felt like hours, then he finally impacted. The force of the impact made him loose his grip and he tumbled through and out of the blouse, rolled over another soft underground for a few seconds and eventually came to a halt when he got tangled inside some other piece of clothing.

At least it didn’t hurt too much, he thought. His surroundings told him that Allie had thrown him onto her bed. Her blouse was lying in front of him and a second later, a shadow fell on him as her jeans sailed over his head and landed a bit further down the bed. He tried to find out what it was that he was sitting on, but the shape didn’t look familiar at all.

It took only a few more seconds until the next object sailed over his head. This time, it were his sister’s panties, followed only a short while later by her bra and against all his good resolutions, he couldn’t help but turn around at take a peek. There she stood, completely naked and rummaging through her wardrobe. He had a good profile view of her while she did, then, she turned around in his direction, having found what she was looking for. Paul, though, only had eyes for her body, not for the piece of cloth she was holding. Her hips swung and her breast jiggled slightly with every step she took; it certainly was a sight to behold.

Paul felt himself unwillingly getting aroused once again, but he couldn’t turn around, couldn’t take his eyes off her. He stared as if in trance as his sister approached his position, not even noticing the ever intensifying vibrations caused by her.

Eventually, she came to a stop right in front of him. The black hair of her bush hung only a few inch in front of his face and her odor washed over him. He tried to look at her face, but his view was obstructed by the mountains of flesh that were her breasts. Without even thinking, he slowly slid his hand into his pants and started jacking off again as he watched her getting clothed and was soon so caught up in it that he didn’t even stop when Allison’s body was covered again by the dark green winter dress she was putting on. Then, though, she did something that made him jump and quickly pull his hand out of his pants: She bent down to him. Paul shivered, thinking she could’ve noticed him, but to his relief, she hadn’t. She just reached out with her hands to grab something - and that something was the piece of cloth he was lying on. Paul screamed...

 

In her room, Allison went over to her Bed where she stored her underwear and socks in a drawer of her nightstand. She quickly picked a pair of white wool socks, a black bra and a panty hose and deposited them on her bed, then she walked over to her wardrobe, taking her clothes off as she went.

 After a few seconds, she had found what she was looking for: A dark green winter dress that she knew was warm but still showed enough of her body. With it in her hands, she went back to her bed and put it on, then she bend down to pick up her pantyhose, not noticing the small, dark speck that was her brother sitting on it, and put it on, too. She then quickly slipped into her shoes, a pair of black loafers.

 

Paul’s screams were soon silenced when the fabric pressed him tightly against his sister’s vagina, the thick strands of hair wrapping around his tiny body as if to welcome it.

Well, at least I’m on her front side this time, was the first thing he thought, quickly followed by: This didn’t look like panties at all.

It took him but a moment to realize that he was inside a pantyhose.

“Why is she wearing a pantyhose?” He mumbled to himself, then he remembered: She was going on a date! She had been talking about it for days.

 

“My, my!” Cassidy commented when Allison came back into the kitchen, “our little virgin knows how to look sexy.”

She raised her arms defensively as her friend playfully raised her hand as if to slap her, then they both laughed.

“Really now, though, you look good.” Cassidy said more seriously.

“I know, right? I just hope Raymond thinks the same!”

“Oh, I bet he will.” Cassidy reassured her, then she picked up her purse and they left the house.

 

Each step that Cassidy took made the purse sway back and forth, shaking Debra from side to side just like everything inside. She knew that it would only be a matter of time until something hit her right on, which could hurt or even kill her, thus, she decided to do the only thing that came to her mind right away: She carefully crawled to the opening of the pack of tissues, pushed the cover aside far enough for her to fit through, then crawled inside, hiding between the layers of paper.

 

“So, where do you meet?” Cassidy asked as she noticed they were heading for a bus stop.

“Normally, he’d pick me up with his car,” Allison answered, “but with all that snow, we agreed that I would come over to his apartment and we’d take the bus to the movies.”

Cassidy nodded. It was snowing heavily once again and the wind was blowing the snow into their faces.

While they waited, Cassidy asked curiously: “So, what’s he like?”

“Oh, he’s a very nice guy. If he wasn’t, I wouldn’t be with him, after all.” Allison replied. “Paul introduced us to each other. They’re friends from his time back in school and hang out quite often even though they’re very different persons. Raymond is athletic and was one of the best on their school’s track team while Paul takes every chance he gets to sit down. Well, one day, mom and dad were out of the house and I was supposed to have a sleepover at a friend’s, so Paul invited Raymond to stay at our house for a day without telling anyone. My friend had to call it off, though, because she got sick.

Raymond came over right after his training and went to take a shower. When I came home, Paul was nowhere to be found and Raymond was just stepping out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I was just as shocked as he was, I tell you. I remember him blushing. His head was red like a tomato as he introduced himself...”

Allison smirked. “He looked sooo cute, you know? A moment later, Paul came home and hastily introduced me.”

The bus arrived and they got on, taking the backmost seats. After they sat down, Allison continued.

“We sat together for hours, chatting at the kitchen table. Paul was quite jealous at that time because his friend spent more time with me than with him. It was like we were made for each other: We shared interests and hobbies, liked the same music. From that day, we’ve been dating. Paul got over it after a while and was even quite supportive, encouraging me to pursue my relationship with Ray even more. Well, that’s our stop. You’ll soon meet Raymond yourself.”

They got off the bus and walked for another two minutes until they arrived at an apartment building. Allison rang the door bell labeled ‘Jansen’.

“Who is it?” A young male voice came out of the intercom.

“Ray? It’s me!” Allie replied.

“Hey, Allie! I’m there in a second.” The voice replied.

Allison and Cassidy took a few steps back and seconds later, the door opened and a young man stepped out and went over to Allison right away to hug her. Cassidy looked at him.

She certainly has a good taste in men, she concluded. Raymond was tall, about 6’2” and thus about 7 inches taller than her and 6 inches taller than Allie. As she had said, he had an athletic, muscular build. His skin showed a slight tan, he had medium-length, light brown hair and similarly colored eyes in a cute, oval face. A slight hint of a beard adorned his chin under his pale red lips.

Instead of bending down, Raymond simply lifted Allison off her feet and up to his face where they kissed deeply for a second, then he let her back down.

“I’m also glad to see you, Ray.” Allison commented his exaggerated greeting. They laughed.

“You look great today. I never would’ve thought that a girl could look that - appealing - in winter clothes.”

“Why yes, thanks, Ray. You look good, too, by the way. As always...”

“So,” Raymond asked, looking over to Cassidy, “who’s your friend?”

Allison introduced Cass without mentioning any of the last few days’ strange events and Raymond immediately agreed that she could accompany them. At first, Cassidy had doubts, fearing that Raymond could take too close a look at her, but it soon got clear that he was madly in love with Allison and could hardly take his eyes off her.

 

The cinema was nearly empty when they entered and went over to buy tickets.

“I wonder why there are so few people around lately...” Raymond commented.

“Yes, very strange.” Allison said evasively.

They got three tickets for, as Cassidy noticed, a movie advertised as a ‘romantic comedy’, then, they went over to buy popcorn and drinks. They went over to the counter; the cashier, though, was nowhere in sight. They waited for a minute, but no one showed up.

“Damn bad service around here.” Allison muttered. Both Raymond and Cassidy nodded.

“Okay, no drinks then.” She concluded. “At least, someone forgot their popcorn.”  She added, pointing at a fallen over bag of popcorn on the side of the counter.

 

Melissa wasn’t too fond of her job as a cashier in the cinema but she really needed the money so she did her best to be friendly to the people she sold stuff to although it was a pretty stressful job serving all the visitors. Today, the cinema was strangely empty, though, and she was really glad when the next customers showed up. It was a young couple, barely eighteen, probably on a date, holding hands the whole time. They ordered a bag of popcorn and two cokes. Melissa picked up a bag of popcorn from the nearby shelf and returned to put it on the counter when she suddenly felt dizzy.

“Miss? Is everything alright?” She heard the young guy ask. He came over with his girlfriend to help her, but a second later, he seemed to stagger himself, as did his girlfriend. Melissa let go of the popcorn, dropping the bag on the counter, as her vision started blurring. Seconds later, everything went black.

Melissa awoke a while later. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she did know what woke her up: There was a loud, thumping sound and the floor under her seemed to be shaking. She opened her eyes. Everything looked strange. She was lying on her back so the first thing she did was get to her feet, then she looked around. All around her, she saw strange, round objects with a brightly yellow color. She touched one: It was hard like a rock. A moment later, a shadow fell over her. Looking up, what she saw took her breath: A few feet in front of her stood a giant woman. She couldn’t believe what she saw so she closed her eyes for a moment.

She opened them again when a voice boomed above her, complaining about bad service. Nothing had changed. The girl above said something about forgotten popcorn and suddenly, everything made sense. Melissa realized that the yellow rocks around her were mere pieces of popcorn which must have fallen out of the bag that she dropped before she... shrank. That realization came too late, though: The giant woman started coming in her direction. Shocked, she watched the woman’s foot coming down, easily flattening one of the popcorn rocks. Knowing that there was no chance to outrun the giantess, Melissa curled up on the ground and hoped.

 

When she took her first step towards the popcorn, Allison heard a crunch. She looked down on the ground and noticed that some popcorn had fallen out of the bag and off the corner.

“What a mess.” She commented, but otherwise ignored it as well as the crunching sounds every one of her steps caused. She eventually grabbed the popcorn and went into the cinema with the others, completely unaware that, along with all the popcorn, she also stepped on a tiny woman who was curled up on the floor, her body popping under her shoe just as easily as the popcorn did.

The cinema hall itself was mostly empty, too, with about thirty other people there. They easily found three adjacent seats and made themselves comfortable, with Raymond in the middle between the two girls. The lights went out a few moments later and the film started. Raymond placed the bag of popcorn between himself and Cassidy so she could reach inside while he alternated between putting some into his own mouth and feeding some to Allison. Little did he know that it was more than just popcorn that he playfully stuffed into his girlfriends mouth.

 

Stanley came to the cinema with his girlfriend Lexi who wanted to watch a romantic movie with him. At first, he protested because that really wasn’t the kind of movie he normally watched, but eventually, she persuaded him into it anyway, after all, she had done so much for him over the course of the two years that they had been together by now and he was even considering marrying her, he wouldn’t risk angering her because of something that simple.

It wasn’t going well from the start: First, he forgot his wallet, then, their bus got stuck in a traffic jam. When they finally reached the cinema, they got their tickets and went over to buy popcorn and drinks. Suddenly, as she was coming back with the popcorn, Stan noticed the cashier staggering. When she didn’t answer him asking if she was alright, he went over to help her, but all of a sudden, he started to feel dizzy himself. He reached over to the counter for support and saw Lexi doing the same. He wanted to ask her if she felt dizzy, too, but was unable to make a sound at all. It took only seconds until everything went black.

When he opened his eyes again, Stanley found himself on a strange, black surface. Looking around, he found his girlfriend sitting on a large pile of yellow rocks. He carefully got back to his feet, but he seemed to be alright again. Slowly, he walked over to her.

“Do you have any idea where the hell we are?” He asked up to her.

“Well, why don’t you take a look around and find out by yourself?” She  shot back.

But as much as he looked, his surroundings didn’t seem familiar at all. All he saw was the black floor he stood on, the yellow rocks that surrounded him and a strange object that looked like some kind of giant tent. He gave Lexi a puzzled look.

“Don’t you see what happened? Dang, I thought you were a smart guy. Come up here, maybe it gets more clear then.” She reached down and helped him climb the rock pile.

The new vantage point didn’t change much, though. All he saw were a few giant, unrecognizable structures that were hundreds of feet away. Lexi sighed.

“Okay, then, what if I told you that the thing you’re standing on is merely a piece of popcorn?”

“What do you say?” He asked, looking at her as if to say ‘Are you crazy?’. He looked around again.

Well, these rocks do look quite similar to popcorn. And that tent could be the bag and all these things out there... He turned around. She was right: They still were at the cinema.

“Well, damn, that’s fucked up!” He shouted into the room. No one answered. He turned back to Lexi. ”That’s all your fault, you know? You wanted to watch that shitty movie, after all.”

My fault!?” Lexi hissed. “Well, sorry, but I really didn’t expect to shrink just by going to the cinema.”

“Still, who needs cinemas anyway? Right now, we could be sitting at home, on my soft sofa, watching a movie in TV while kissing, maybe even doing something more...”

“Oh, yea, sure, that’s why you didn’t like the idea of going to the cinema in the first place, right? Because you can’t touch my tits in here. Well, you know what? Fuck yourself, Stan. I always knew you just wanted to be with me for the sex. You never loved me, did you? All you ever saw were my big tits! I swear, if we ever get back to normal, you’ll be sleeping on the couch for a week! You can be glad that I don’t -”

Their argument was interrupted by a loud thumping sound closing in. They both looked up - and their faces paled. A group of giant people, two girls and a guy, was closing in. They just sat there, staring up in awe, while one of the girls complained about the bad service, then said something about forgotten popcorn. Only when the girl closed in on them, Stan remembered that they were, in fact, sitting on said popcorn. He shook Lexi back into reality.

“Come on, Lexi! We have to run!”

She realized what was going on a second later and followed her boyfriend down from the pile. It was far too late, though: The giantess was next to them in a matter of seconds and quickly scooped up the popcorn - and them - from the counter and shoved them into the bag that she then picked up.

“Hey, up there!” Lexi shouted, but the giant girl didn’t react.

“Hey there, Bitch! You can’t just take other people’s popcorn! Hello!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. Still no reaction.

“At our size, she probably can’t even hear you...” Stanley pointed out carefully.

“Okay, so what do you suggest?!” She hissed at him. “Shall we just sit down and wait?”

Instead of answering, Stanley demonstratively sat down inside the popcorn bag. Lexi screamed up to the girl carrying them for a few more seconds, then she started to calm down. After a few moments, she sat down next to him.

“Hey, Stanley?” She asked carefully.

“Yes, dear?” He replied softly, hugging her lightly.

“I - I want to apologize. What I said a few moments ago...”

Stan stroked her back.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay. It was me who started that argument in the first place. It was the situation. Let’s forget it, okay?”

She nodded, then they started kissing. They were so caught up in comforting each other that they didn’t even notice the lights going out above them. They snapped back to reality only when, suddenly, something loudly impacted right next to them. It was nearly pitch dark around them, but strangely, Stanley could still make out their surroundings, if only as silhouettes. Maybe that had something to do with their shrinking, too. But whatever the reason, he could clearly make out the form of a giant human hand. It quickly closed into a loose fist and rose back up, taking quite a few rocks of popcorn with it. The rest of the popcorn, including the one they were sitting on, started sliding down to fill the resulting crater.

They barely had time to recover before another hand reached down into the bag. It looked slightly different: The fingers were thicker, the fingernails shorter. It probably was a male hand while the one before belonged to a woman. It quickly closed, picking them up along with five pieces of popcorn.

“Quick! We have to jump off!” Stanley shouted. He was already on the edge of the hand when he heard Lexi screaming for help behind him. He quickly ran back to her and found that her legs were wedged in between the popcorn pieces.

“Stan! Help me...” She whimpered.

He immediately slung his arms around her upper body and tried to pull her out. Try as he may, though, he couldn’t do it. The popcorn was too heavy at his size. He tried and tried until he noticed a movement from the corner of his eye. It was the man’s other hand reaching over to them. Its thumb and index finger closed around the piece of popcorn behind Lexi’s back and pulled it up. That would have been a good thing - if the index finger hadn’t been pressing her legs tightly against said piece of popcorn. Lexi screamed as she was lifted into the air.

“Lexi! No!” Stanley screamed, watching in panic as his girlfriend was carried through the air. A bit further, he saw the popcorn’s destination: A giant and, as he had to admit, beautiful female face. She smiled, probably at the man who seemed to be her boyfriend, then her lips started to form a big ‘O’. He wasn’t sure because the darkness made it hard to discern colors, but her lips seemed to be a light red or pink color. The giant face quickly lost its spell, though, as he remembered the situation. The popcorn had, by now, closed in, and was merely a few inch away from the girl’s open mouth. He saw Lexi was still shouting, although he couldn’t hear her at this distance, and reaching out with one hand  as if to grab him. He wasn’t sure, but he thought he could see tears running over her face. Tears welled up into his eyes now, too.

“I love you, Lexi!” He shouted, knowing that she couldn’t hear him, but hoping that she’d know what he had said anyway. A short smile crossed her face, showing him that she, in fact, did. Meanwhile, the boy’s hand safely deposited the piece of popcorn inside the large ‘O’ of his girlfriends mouth and her beautiful lips closed around it.

She has nearly the same lipstick color as Lexi. Stan noticed.

The sound that followed, Stanley was sure, would haunt him for the rest of his life: With a loud plop, the girl sucked the popcorn into her mouth, followed by a quick gulp that sent it right down her throat. Demonstratively, as if she knew he was watching, she stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. Stanley sank onto his knees, weeping as the man grabbed the next piece of popcorn. After a while, part of his grief turned into rage.

“You fucking asshole!” He shouted up to the man.

His only reaction was to pick up the next piece of popcorn. Stan started kicking and punching the giant hand he was standing on. This time, he provoked a reaction: The man dropped Stanley along with the two remaining pieces of popcorn back into the bag. Looking up, Stanley saw his other hand move in to scratch the first one. He tried with all his strength, and all he had been able to cause was a minor itch. Discouraged by that realization, Stanley sank to his knees again, buried his face inside his hands and wept. Every now and then, he was tossed about by fingers reaching into the bag, and although a part of him wanted to live, there was another part that hoped that he would be swallowed, too, just so he could be with his girlfriend in the last minutes of their lives.

Lexi, however, was long gone. At least, her death came fast, although painful. The moment the popcorn dropped down into Allison’s stomach, Lexi’s fate was sealed. Digestion was already in progress, the floor of the large, dark cavern covered in a sludge of digested food and acid. Lexi rolled off the small rock when it impacted the surface, her whole body submerging in the deadly liquid. The acid entered her body through every opening it could find, dissolving it from the inside as well as the outside. It took only a few seconds of inexpressible pain until she lost consciousness, only a few more seconds until every bit of her, body as well as clothes, had been dissolved and mixed into the sludge, leaving behind only a few patches of hair and a tiny skeleton.

 

It was a miracle that, although tossed back and forth again and again, neither Raymond nor Cassidy ever picked Stanley up again. Soon, the bag was devoid of any popcorn and was put aside. The movie neared its end, too, and the happy couple on the screen was about to get married. Cassidy had noticed minutes ago that Allison had moved closer to her boyfriend on her seat. By now, she was nearly sitting on his lap. Not wanting to disturb them, Cassidy lightly tapped on Ray’s shoulder and excused herself to the bathroom, winking at him. He understood what she did and gave her a slight smile before turning back to his girlfriend.

After Cassidy left, they started kissing silently. After a moment, Ray got even bolder, putting his hand in between two buttons of her dress and stroking the soft skin of her smooth, flat stomach. Allison replied with a pleased sigh as her boyfriend patted what he unknowingly made the last resting place of a young girl. Soon, Allison’s stomach let out a faint gurgle as it emptied its contents into her intestines for further processing. Soon, the tiny skeleton would be embedded into Allie’s waste, which, in turn, would eventually find its way into the toilet and later the sewers, never to be found. The few nutrients and the bit of energy her tiny body provided would soon be used up by Allison’s body, too, leaving no evidence at all of what had happened to her.

 

For Allison’s brother Paul, the only way of knowing what happened around him was to listen to the group’s talks. He knew they entered the cinema and then went for popcorn. He also knew when the lights went out because the tiny amount of light that had been filtering through his sister’s clothes suddenly disappeared. Soon, he heard the movie starting. The faint sounds of the movie, combined with the stale air inside the pantyhose and the warmth of Allison’s body soon made him sleepy again and after a while, his eyes closed and he dozed off.

Paul was awoken when something wet dripped down onto his back. What was happening? He took a quick look around. He was still in his sister’s pantyhose and it was still dark outside. The movie was still running, too, so he couldn’t have slept for too long. Another drop of liquid ran down his back. He looked up. Maybe his sister was sweating? It was the only logical assumption. Either that or she was wetting herself, which was unlikely. A moment later, another drop of liquid hit him, right on the head this time, some of it running into his mouth. It wasn’t sweat. It wasn’t pee, either.

Dang, what are you doing, sis? He thought, realizing that she was getting wet right there in the cinema.

 

Soon, the movie ended and Allison and Raymond quickly let go of each other before the lights came back on. They stood up as if nothing had happened and, walking hand in hand, left the room to go look for Cassidy.

 

When the purse stopped shaking, Debra soon fell asleep between the layers of soft paper. She was rudely woken up by a bright light shining into her prison, easily penetrating the layers of paper above her. Because she couldn’t see a thing from her current position, Debra tried to crawl back out.

 

When Cassidy entered the cinema’s toilets, they were nearly empty. Of the six stalls, only the first one was taken. She quickly entered the next one, locking the door behind herself. Although she mainly left to give Allie and Ray some privacy, she did have to pee. The toilet looked very clean so she sat down and did her business. After she was done, she reached for the toilet paper to wipe herself off - and found the dispenser empty. For a moment, she considered leaving without wiping, then she remembered something...

 

Debra was caught completely off guard when her world suddenly moved and flipped. The tissue was picked up and folded back. She immediately recognized Cassidy’s face that was staring down at her.

“Hey! Down here!” She shouted, but Cass didn’t hear her. Instead, she found herself descending rapidly and soon looked at the small strip of short, red hair that was Cassidy’s bush. It was just then that she noticed the big, white porcelain bowl below. Cassidy was sitting on the toilet! That meant that she probably...

“Oh no. Cassidy! Please don’t do this!” She pleaded, but it was already too late. She was pressed into her bush at high speed, then was rubbed along the folds of her vagina. She grimaced in disgust as she was rubbed along the wet surface and wet strands of hair, knowing that it was more than just water. Soon, the acrid smell of pee wafted up to her nose, its foul taste filled her mouth as bits of it found their way inside. Then it was over and the now wet tissue was pulled away. A second later, Debra heard the sound of the toilet flushing and found herself flying through the air, heading for the porcelain bowl.

 

Cassidy quickly wiped herself with a paper tissue from her purse, getting up from the bowl while doing so. When she was done, she reached behind herself and pressed down the flush lever, then, without looking, she tossed the tissue into the bowl and left.

 

After a while, Stanley calmed down. With no chance to leave the popcorn bag, he could just wait and hope to be noticed. The movie, exactly the one his girlfriend wanted to watch, as he realized, came to an end and the man picked the empty bag up before leaving. Stanley shouted for help, but he knew there was no chance of him being heard. He also knew what was bound to happen next and indeed, after a moment of walking, the bag was raised up and then thrown into the darkness of a trashcan. His only hope, as small as it might be, was that someone would soon realize that people were shrinking and would, in turn, look in every small corner for survivors.

He waited for over an hour just to have his small hope shattered when a hand appeared over the opening of the trashcan, holding a half-eaten bun. The hand opened and the heavy bun fell down. There was nowhere to run. Maybe the person did it on purpose, but probably it was just coincidence, whatever the case: The bun fell into the bag with pinpoint accuracy. Stanley didn’t stand a chance when the tons heavy bun hit his body like a speeding train, crushing him to pulp in the blink of an eye.

 

Allison and Raymond were already waiting for Cassidy in the lobby. She joined them and they started making their way home. Although her apartment was much further away than his own, Raymond insisted to walk her back home, chatting and joking with the girls all the way there.

When they reached Allison’s home, she and Raymond kissed each other goodbye. Raymond turned around to leave but Allison grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.

“You know, Ray, if you want to come in and drink a coffee, maybe chat a bit more, you’re welcome...”

Raymond smiled.

“Why yes, that’s very nice of you, dear.” He responded, following her into the house and to the kitchen. The three of them sat in the kitchen, chatting for hours on end. When that got boring, they started playing board and card games. Before they knew it, it had gotten dark outside.

 

Inside his sister’s pantyhose Paul was facing a problem. He had hoped that she’d take them off when she got home, but had no such luck. His problem? He really needed to pee. As embarrassing as the thought was, he knew he couldn’t hold it in much longer. Soon, he’d be forced to let go and pee into his sister’s pantyhose. Knowing that he couldn’t help it anyway, he decided to free himself from that torture right there and then. With a bit of an effort, he managed to open the zipper of his pants and take out his penis. His face was tomato red from embarrassment and as bad as he had to go, it still took a few seconds until he was able to relieve himself. To him, his pee left a big, wet spot, but he knew that for a normal sized human, that spot was almost unnoticeably small. He quickly zipped up again. The waiting continued...

 

Debra got lucky. The tissue she was on hit the toilet seat and stopped just short of falling down into the torrent of the flushing toilet. She nervously waited, the seconds felt like hours. Eventually, the flush ended and she let out a big sigh. She wasn’t out of danger yet, though: She was alone, far away from home, smaller than a mouse and sitting on a toilet seat that was not only a few miles in diameter, but also so high above ground that there was no way she could get down from it. She had to stay and wait, and hope that someone would eventually find her. The only question was: Where to wait? On the tissue? Beside it? Somewhere on the far side of the seat, maybe?

She quickly decided that she would stay on the front of the seat because her chance of being noticed was bigger. She wasn’t going to stay on the tissue, though, because it could slip down into the toilet any second. Carefully, she crawled off the paper and sat down on the seat next to it. She had to wait for hours until, finally, she saw the stall door open. The woman that entered was a tall, slim brunette, maybe in her mid thirties, with medium length hair, brightly red, glossy lips, way too much makeup on her face and wearing expensive looking clothes as well as ear rings.
                “I’ll be right out, just have to pee.” She said to someone waiting outside, then closed and locked the stall door. She approached the toilet - and grimaced. “Damn! Why can’t the people just be clean for once!?” She scolded.

“Look who’s talking...” Came the voice of another female from outside the stall.

“Oh, shut up, bitch.” She mumbled.

She bent down, about to flick the paper into the bowl, when she noticed a movement. If she hadn’t bent down, she would’ve probably considered the small, moving speck on the seat to be a bug. Up close like this, it didn’t exactly look like a bug, though... She took a closer look, her face turning from disgust to disbelief.

“What the hell? How are you even possible?” She breathed.

Debra rejoiced. She had been noticed!

“I don’t know how this happened to me!” She shouted up to the woman, hoping she’d understand what she was saying, “Could you please help me? I need to get back to my family!”

A sinister smile crossed the other woman’s face.

“Help you? You bet I’ll help you. You know, you’re the most impressive thing I’ve ever seen in my life. My friends will be in awe!”

Before Debra could reply, the woman roughly grabbed her and stuffed her into a pocket of her jacket. Debra shouted and yelled, but the woman either didn’t hear or ignored her. A moment later, she heard splattering sounds as the woman did her business, followed by the toilet flushing, then they started moving. They were leaving the cinema and Debra had no idea where they were going...

 

Raymond looked up at the kitchen clock and noticed that it was already past ten in the evening. He stood up.

“You know, Allie, it’s getting really late. I think it’s time for me to leave.”

Allison and Cassidy got up, too. Allison went over to her boyfriend and they kissed again, then Raymond excused himself to the bathroom. Allie looked after him and contemplatively chewed on her fingernail. Cassidy noticed it immediately.

“Why so nervous?” She asked her quietly.

“You know...”, Allison nearly whispered, “I’ve been thinking - I thought about asking him to stay the night. You know, we’ve been dating for such a long time now; and I really like him. I know he wants to sleep with me. He asked me if I would a week ago. I told him I needed more time and he understood. He never pressured me. Now, I think I’m ready to take that step but...”

Cassidy smiled, knowing full well how she felt.

“But you don’t know how to tell him, right? Don’t worry about that too much, Allie. If you really do feel ready for it, just tell him. You have nothing to fear as he certainly won’t reject you.”

Allison smiled at her. “Thanks for the encouragement, Cass. I think I’ll do it.”

She gave her friend a light hug. They heard the toilet flushing. Allison let go of Cassidy and slowly approached the bathroom door. Raymond stepped out and she walked up to him.

“Hey, uh, Ray?” She asked shyly.

“What is it, dear?” He replied once he stood right in front of her, looking down into her eyes.

“Well, uh... I wanted to ask you something...” She was stammering slightly so Raymond hugged her to comfort her.

“What’s up, Allie? Spit it out. You know you can tell or ask me anything you want.”

“Well, you know, my whole family is out of the house for some time so I thought... ” She paused for a moment, then gathered the courage to go on. “I thought I’d ask you if you maybe wanted to stay the night...”

A smile appeared on Raymond’s face and he tenderly stroked her hair.

“Of course, I gladly accept.” He said.

“So, where am I going to sleep?” He added, hoping for a very specific answer. Allison didn’t disappoint him.

Allison smiled back. “Well, there’s a bit of unused space in my bed; if you want...”

“Of course I want.” He whispered, kissing her cheek. “You know, I have waited for the day you’d say that.”

“I know.” Allison whispered back. “And I really appreciated your patience, Ray. Come on, let me show you my bedroom.” She took his hand into hers.

“What about her?” Raymond asked, looking over to Cassidy.

“She knows her way around here. She’ll be sleeping in Paul’s room. Come on now.”

“Where is Paul, by the way?” He asked as she led him to her room.

“Oh, don’t worry about that right now. I’ll tell you everything tomorrow...”

Raymond settled with that answer for the moment and followed his girlfriend without further resistance.

 

With Allison and her boyfriend gone, Cassidy quickly went into the bathroom to relieve herself and change her tampon, carelessly flushing the old one down the toilet. Charles had long ago suffocated inside her. Glued to her tampon by her blood, his dead body was flushed down into the sewers along with it, destroying any evidence of what had happened to him.

 

The lights in Allison’s room were turned off when they entered and neither of them saw a need to turn them on. The sky had cleared up and the full moon shone through the window, bathing the bed that stood right under it in bright light. Allison closed the door behind them, then started passionately kissing her boyfriend.

After a while, Raymond easily lifted her up and, still kissing, carried her over to her bed, where he softly set her down onto the sheets. Smiling, Allison lay down and motioned him to climb in with her. Raymond smiled back and complied, climbing onto her.

“Oh, Raymond.” Allison whispered, stroking her boyfriend’s cheeks, “I love you. Tonight, I want to feel you inside me.”

She reached out for him and slowly opened his jacket and shirt, removing both and depositing them besides the bed.

“Your turn now...” She whispered and relaxed, bathing in the view of his beautiful, naked upper body. Raymond didn’t need to be told twice: Slowly, he opened the buttons of her dress with one hand and stroked over the uncovered skin with the other. Allison sighed. Soon, all the buttons were open and Allison took the dress off completely, dropping it beside Raymond’s clothes. He squeezed her breasts lightly through the black bra she was wearing, then he started sensually kissing her exposed skin, making her moan softly. His mouth moved down further and further until he eventually reached her pantyhose where he gave her vagina a quick kiss through the fabric.

 

Paul knew exactly what was going on from what he had heard; and he was glad because he knew that soon, one way or another, his sister would take her pantyhose off, freeing him. Once her dress fell, he suddenly had a front row seat to watch as his best friend was kissing his sister from top to bottom, finishing with a big kiss on the very spot he was at, providing him a close-up view of the inside of his mouth.

Thanks, Ray, but I could’ve gone without that, he thought sarcastically, not knowing yet that soon, he would have reasons to think that a few more times that evening.

 

Ray moved back up to Allison’s face, strongly kissing her lips. While they locked lips, Allie’s hand wandered down the side of Ray’s body until she found his waistline. There, she started unbuckling his belt. A moment later, she wrapped her legs around him and used her feet to slide his pants off of him. He was wearing white briefs which already showed a big bulge where his penis was located.

“So...” Allison whispered, “wanna see my titties?”

She smiled at him and used a hand to flip the left cup of her bra, exposing one of her breasts. Raymond immediately went to massage it, making Allison moan excitedly. After a while, his hand moved to her back and started fumbling with the clasp of her bra. Allie giggled.

“Let me help you with that, dear.” She breathed and opened her bra for him, completely revealing her breasts. Raymond immediately started licking, kissing and sucking her breasts. It felt great and Allie let him do his thing for a while before softly pushing him away.

“I showed you mine, now show me yours.” She whispered, moving her hands downwards to pat his briefs. Raymond slowly pulled them down, making his fully erect penis spring out. Allison stroked his hard shaft, then started slowly rubbing it, making her boyfriend moan.

 

Paul’s face was bright red again. Not only was he forced to watch his sister’s and best friend’s foreplay, now he also had to endure his friends giant cock hanging right in front of his face while Allie was rubbing him off. He silently prayed they’d soon start having sex so Allie would take her pantyhose off, but he had no such luck.

 

After a while, Raymond grabbed Allie’s hand to stop her.

“That’s enough babe,”, he breathed into her ear, “now let me do something for you.”

He reached down and started rubbing her pussy through the fabric of the pantyhose.

“Oh, Raymond, that feels good.” Allison moaned, sitting up slightly to kiss her lover while he pleasured her.

 

The movements of his friend’s fingers pressed Paul even further into his sister’s bush up to a point where his vision was completely obstructed by her thick, black hair and he wasn’t even able to tell where he was anymore. When Raymond eventually pulled his sister’s pantyhose down, Paul noticed it only because of the breeze of fresh air washing over him. Before he could even think of getting out of the way, Raymond’s face appeared over him and before he could react, his tongue shot out of his mouth and pressed him down against his sister’s warm flesh.

 

Allie’s moaning got even louder when her lover started licking over her labia. After a few seconds, his tongue moved further up to lick over her clitoris while his hands massaged her tits.

“Oh! Oh yes, Ray, that’s great, yes.” She moaned, squirming in pleasure under his hands.

When his head came back up to kiss her, she pressed herself tightly against him, holding him there while she reached over to her nightstand with one hand, retrieving a condom from the first drawer that she had stored there ‘just in case’ a few days ago. After a moment, she let go of him and waggled the condom in front of his face, grinning. Ray grinned back and quickly put on the condom.

“One condition...” She whispered and when he gave her a questioning look, she added: “You have to be careful with me, okay?”

She blushed slightly, and shyly added: “This is my first time...”

Raymond nodded, stroking her cheek. “Don’t worry, I promise you I’ll go slowly and carefully.”

Then, he slid a bit backwards, bringing himself into position.

 

Paul had been tossed from side to side by his friend’s tongue. If he had shouted for him while his head was so close to him, maybe he would’ve heard him, but unfortunately, that didn’t occur to him at that time as he was busy making sure that he wasn’t accidentally swallowed. When it was finally over, Paul found himself tangled between multiple strands of wet pubic hair.

It felt like it took hours until he managed to free himself even though only about a minute had passed. He had no idea where to run, but he knew he had to run - fast - and, seeing that the body under his feet showed a slight slope and figuring he could run downwards faster than upwards, he turned around and started running downhill as fast as his legs could carry him, which wasn’t easy considering he was running through a jungle of black hair seeing next to nothing. Eventually, it came like it had to: He tripped over a fold of skin and fell. Right in front of him, he noticed a dark, deep hole. He sighed. A few inch more and he would’ve fallen in. He quickly got back on his feet. When he did, he heard his sister say two words that made his blood freeze...

 

Raymond shot Allie one last, questioning look as if to ask for her permission. She smiled at him, nodded and said: “Do it.”

Smiling, Raymond put one hand on her hip while his other hand aimed his shaft at her pussy.

 

Paul screamed in terror when he looked up to see Raymond’s giant cock approaching him.

“Wait! Raymond, I’m down here!” He yelled, knowing full well that his friend couldn’t hear him. He tried to jump aside, but his tiny legs couldn’t carry him far enough to get out of the way. Before he could stand back up, he felt the touch of the rubber on his back, pushing him forward against Allison’s body. The giant penis entered the hole below him, stretching it wide open, but Paul was in luck: He was pushed away, making him slide back up the slope for a few inch until he finally came to rest sitting on top of his friend’s cock.

He got no time to relax, though: A few seconds later, Raymond pulled back again. As small a movement as it was, Paul, who was just about to stand up, was caught completely off guard. He flailed for a few seconds, trying to hold his balance, then toppled over and started sliding along the slippery rubber surface of the condom. Unable to stop his slide with nothing to hold on to, he only came to a halt when he nearly fell off, managing to grab the tip of the condom in the last possible second; then he felt movement again. He knew what was happening - and he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Turning his head, he saw the dark hole that was his sister’s pussy approaching fast, and as futile as it was, he still screamed for help. A moment later, everything went dark around him when Raymond penetrated her, slowly sinking his penis deeper and deeper.

It seemed to take an eternity when suddenly, he felt a resistance. At first he was confused, then he remembered: Allie was still a virgin. The resistance he felt was her hymen trying to resist the ‘intruder’. The pressure on his tiny body got stronger as Raymond pushed harder, then it dissipated as the penis was pulled back out, leaving Paul alone in the darkness with only a bit of light shining in through the opening. The relief was short-lived: Moments later, Raymond’s penis was pushed back in, pinning Paul against the wall behind him for a few seconds before pulling back out. This procedure repeated a few more times as Raymond was holding his promise of being careful, giving Allie time to get used to the feeling.

One part of Paul was glad that Raymond was treating his sister gently; the other part, though, hated him for it because to him, it was pure torture. With every thrust, Ray increased the pressure slightly and soon, his whole body started aching and it got increasingly harder to breath. After a few more thrusts, Paul could swear that he heard his own bones creaking under the pressure and knew that soon, his body would give in.

So that’s gonna be my end, He mused when he got a second of rest once again, my tiny, insignificant body is going to be crushed to pulp between my sister’s and best friend’s genitals while they’re fucking without having even the slightest idea of my presence.

The next thrust came moments later and as futile as it was, Paul tensed up in preparation of the impact. Again, he felt the wall at his back, again, the pressure increased and then - the wall behind him suddenly gave way and he dropped down into his sister’s love cavern.

 

Raymond had bent forward to kiss his girlfriend while his hands were massaging her breasts. While their lips locked, he pushed his cock back into her pussy once more. This time, though, he didn’t stop.

Allie clearly felt it when her lover finally fully penetrated her, pushing her hymen out of the way. When it happened, Allison moaned loudly right into his partially open mouth. She wasn’t even able to tell if she had moaned from pleasure or the short moment of pain it caused, but one thing was for sure: Having his full length inside of her felt great.

“All good?” He whispered, looking into her eyes and she immediately answered with a big smile and a playful pat on his butt.

“It’s great, hon. Thanks.” She whispered back, bathing in the sensation of his hard shaft deep inside of her body.

After a moment, Raymond started slowly moving inside of her, intensifying that sensation even more. Soon, she was letting out moan after moan as his movements got faster. When she eventually climaxed, the muscles of her vagina tightening around his cock, she wrapped her hands around his back, pulling him tightly against her body. He was breathing heavily just like she was and after another second, she felt a faint vibration inside her as he came too.

They kept that position for a few more seconds before Allie let go. Raymond rolled off of her and lay down next to her in bed. After disposing of the full condom, Allie cuddled up to her lover, happier than ever before in her life. She gave him another kiss before softly resting her head on his chest. Raymond slowly pulled the blanket over their naked bodies with one hand while the other one stroked her hair, smiling down at her. They were both exhausted and fell asleep but a minute later.

 

By the time the couple fell asleep, Paul was sleeping, too, although involuntarily. Inside Allison’s vagina, the movements of them having sex felt like a strong earthquake, tossing him from side to side again and again. Not knowing what was even happening in the darkness around him, Paul was eventually hit by a thrust from Ray’s penis with full force, knocking him out.