- Text Size +

Cassidy had set the alarm clock she had found on the nightstand to wake her up at half past seven in the morning. When she got up, the house was totally quite. Knowing that Allie and Raymond were probably still sleeping after their ‘stressful’ night, she decided she’d go make breakfast. First, she went into the bathroom to take care of her needs and brush her teeth, then she quietly walked over to the kitchen and started making coffee and preparing breakfast.

When she was done, it was quarter past eight and neither Allie nor Ray had shown up so she decided to wander over to their bedroom door and carefully knock. She waited for a minute but there was no answer, so she knocked louder. After a few seconds, Raymond’s voice answered, telling her to come in. She slowly opened the door and peeked through it. They were lying on Allie’s bed. Raymond had made sure that their bodies were completely covered by the blankets, the clothes on the floor suggesting they were both still naked under it. Raymond seemed like he had been awake for at least a few minutes, Allison, on the other hand, was still fast asleep. She had turned on her side and was thus facing away from the door, but her peaceful snoring was a good clue. Cassidy pointed at her.

“Wake her up. Breakfast is ready.”

Raymond nodded, smiling, and carefully bend over to his girlfriend to give her a kiss right behind her ear. She mumbled something, but otherwise didn’t react.

“Honey...”, he whispered into her ear. “time to wake up...”

“Mmmm. Ray?” She answered. Still half asleep, she turned her head to kiss him. He stroked her cheek, then told her: “Your friend says it’s time for breakfast.”

“Cass? Oh damn! I nearly forgot!” She said, literally jumping out of the bed, taking the blanket with her. It was only when she heard Cassidy giggle that she remembered that she and Raymond had slept naked. Turning around, she saw her boyfriend blushing and covering his crotch. Quickly, she threw the blanket back over him and then angrily motioned the still giggling Cassidy to leave.

“Come on! Get out. Give us a minute to get clothed, ‘kay?”

“Sure, sure.” Cassidy answered and left, not even closing the door behind herself. Allison shook her head but Raymond laughed it off.

 

After they ate breakfast, the girls finally informed Raymond what had been going on the last days and what they were going to do today. After they had finished their explanation, Raymond nodded.

“Now it all makes sense”, he said, “I had already wondered why no one seemed to be at home. They’re all simply disappearing, you say?”

“That’s what it looks like.” Cassidy confirmed.

“That’s really, really strange.” He concluded. “Okay, you know what? Let me come with you to the hospital. Maybe I can help...”

Cassidy thought about it for a moment, then she replied: “The more the merrier, I’d say. What do you think, Allie?”

Her friend nodded. “Sure.”

 

Sometime over the course of the morning, Paul woke up. He opened his eyes - and didn’t see anything more than he did before. His surroundings were pitch dark. It was warm, they air was humid and the floor was wet. While his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, a smell entered his nose and he started to remember: He had been forced to witness his sister’s first time up close, too close. He had been pushed into her pussy by his best friend’s colossal dick and was later knocked out while they were doing it. He could only guess that he was still inside of her. With nothing but walls around, he had no idea which direction he needed to go for the exit, so, after standing up, he simply picked a direction at random and started walking.

It wasn’t long before he hit a wall and decided to turn right and follow the wall until he either found the exit or ... or what? He had no idea what would happen when he ventured deeper into her. He pushed that thought away and started walking, hoping for the best.

He had been walking for what felt like hours when his world suddenly shifted, making him fall down back where he came from.

At least now I know the right direction, was his last thought before he impacted a wall and was knocked unconscious again.

Hours passed before he woke back up. At least, with his sister standing upright now, he knew the exit had to be somewhere nearby. He crouched over the wet floor, feeling around with his hands and indeed: He found a small indentation that probably was the, currently closed, opening of his sister’s vagina. With all his strength, he started pushing against it and eventually, it reluctantly gave way. Only a bit, though: It was going to be a long, exhausting way for Paul.

 

At some point, Debra had fallen asleep inside the woman’s jacket. When she woke back up, it was still dark around, but she knew right away that she wasn’t inside the pocket anymore. Her eyes adjusted slowly and soon, she could see the room around her that was dimly lit by moonlight and the light of a street light right in front of a nearby window. It was a bedroom. The woman that had ‘caught’ her was sleeping peacefully in her nearby bed. Debra was on her nightstand, locked up in something that looked like a hamster cage, running wheel and all included, but with the plastic floor bare of any bedding. The cage looked completely unused and she wouldn’t be surprised if the woman bought it just for her. It even looked expensive; as did the rest of the room, Debra noticed upon further inspection.

Great, she thought, I’m with some rich snob of a woman that considers me a pet.

One thing, Debra noticed, though, the woman hadn’t taken into account: The bars of the cage were close enough together to keep a hamster from escaping, but Debra could probably fit through. She had no idea where she’d go once she was out, but she would feel way better when she was free again.

She walked up to the front of the cage, where the door was, facing the bed, and tried to climb out, just to realize the woman wasn’t as dumb as she had thought. Almost invisible in the dim light, the cage sides were covered with a see-through plastic foil. She tried to push it away, but the woman had taken great care to make sure it would resist any of her tries. Frustrated, she dropped back to the ground and took another look.

At least, she noted, the woman also took great care to make sure she’d survive. In the corner to the left, she found a tiny bowl with water along with a few crumbs of unidentifiable food, on the right, she found what seemed to be a tiny bed taken from a doll house along with a piece of soft cloth she could use as a blanket. On the far side of the cage, she noticed a strange bump on the floor. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a small pile of what seemed to be sand. Next to it, she found a pile of different sized paper shreds. Confused, she pondered for a moment before realizing this was meant to be her ‘toilet’. Another evidence that she was going to be held like a pet. That thought made her angry. She strolled back to the front of the cage and hammered against the foil with her hands.

“Hey, down there!” She yelled at the sleeping woman. “Hey! Bitch! I’m a human just like you! Let me out of here at once! Kidnapping people and putting them in a cage is a crime, you know?”

The woman didn’t wake up and Debra knew she probably didn’t even hear her, but that didn’t stop her from cussing at her for over half an hour before she dropped down, exhausted and frustrated about her situation. She couldn’t tell how much time had passed when she finally got up and shuffled over to the bed to lay down, although she wasn’t really tired after sleeping most of the day.

 

Cassidy, Allison and Raymond took the bus to the hospital. The bus was nearly empty and they easily found a group of vacant seats. They sat down and Allison, Cassidy noticed amused, was all but sitting on Raymond lap. While on their way, Allison noticed a tingling feeling down in her nether regions.

Damn, I need to control myself, she thought, not having the faintest idea that it was actually her brother’s escape attempts causing that feeling.

Soon, they reached their destination and got off the bus. Officer Bell was already waiting for them near the parking lot.

 

After minutes of hard work, Paul finally managed to stick his head out of his sister’s love tunnel - only to find out that it was, basically, in vain as he hit his head on a wall of cloth. Allison’s panty was covering the exit and it was fitting so tightly that there was no way for him to get out. Frustrated, he punched the wall a few times with all his strength - it didn’t budge. He sighed and tried to climb back inside, realizing that hanging headfirst out of his sister’s pussy could end in disaster for him the moment she pulled down her panties, but to his dismay, he soon found that her body wouldn’t let him back in that easily: Her muscles had closed the opening behind him and there was no way for him to push them back open with his feet alone. He wiggled about for a few more seconds before giving up. He’d have to wait. Waiting wasn’t easy, though: It was warm, his mouth was dry, his sister’s odor was overpoweringly strong and he was already starting to get a headache from hanging upside-down.

 

Upon meeting the officer, Allison quickly introduced her boyfriend while they walked up to the main entrance.

“Does the hospital still have power?” Cassidy asked, seeing that the lights above the door were still on.

“Well, they should have turned them off, but I guess they forgot - or disappeared before getting a chance to do so.” Harvey answered.

“Well, then, let’s see if they even locked the door.” Cassidy said and stepped up to the large, automatic glass door. As she had expected, it opened without problems.    

“Well, that’s one thing less to worry about.” She commented. They stepped inside. Everything was like it had been two days ago: The hall was clean and an eerie silence filled the whole building. Cassidy walked up to and behind the front desk and checked the door to the staff room behind it. It was locked.

“Do you think we can open that door?” Cassidy asked. Officer Bell scratched his head.

“Certainly, but why would we go into the staff room?”

Cassidy put on a winning smile. “Well, you know, Harvey, all the rooms in the upper levels: Patient rooms, examination rooms, offices, they all can be opened by a single staff key that every staff member carries, and these can typically be found right here in the staff room, waiting for the next shift’s workers to pick them up.”

The officer smiled and said: “Well, that will save us quite a bit of time and hassle, then. Step aside.”

He came over to the door, knelt down and pulled a small, metallic object out of his uniform pocket.

“Are you always carrying a lock-pick?” Allison asked suspiciously.

Harvey didn’t look up as he mumbled: “Only if I expect to be forced to make an unannounced entry.”

After a while, the lock opened with a faint ‘click’ and Harvey swung the door open.

“After you.” He said to Cassidy, grinning.

Cassidy entered the room and moments later, she came back out with a single key.

“So, where do we go next?” She asked.

They all soon agreed that the most likely place to find information would be doctor Tate’s office. The elevators, at least, were powered down and thus, they took the stairs to the first floor where the offices were.

 

At some point during the night or early morning, Debra must’ve dozed off, for when she opened her eyes again, bright sunlight was shining in through the windows; her bed was covered by a large shadow, though. She looked up and stared right into two ice blue eyes.

“Ah, I see my little pet has woken up.” She snickered.

“Listen, miss whatever your name may be,” Debra replied angrily, “I am not your pet!” She added, drawling out every single syllable.

The woman replied with a short, loud laugh.

“Tss, tss, look at you! What else are you? You’re so damn small, even my pinky finger is larger than your whole body!”

“I’m still a human!” Debra protested, but the woman only laughed once more.

“You’re really stubborn, aren’t you?” She said while taking the foil off the front side of the cage. “Oh well, I’ll teach you to pay me the due respect soon enough.”

She opened the cage door.

“Always remember that I am the person feeding you. If you act up, I may decide to let you starve for a day or two, just for fun.”

She reached inside the cage and picked Debra up.

“Okay, now, let’s start educating you, shall we?”

“I need none of your kind of education, bitch.” Debra muttered.

“What was that?!” The woman yelled at her so loudly that it hurt. “Lesson one, you little cunt: You will never cuss at me again, otherwise...”

 She put Debra back into the cage and gave her a light flick so she fell on her back, then she pressed down on her body with her pinky finger just strong enough for it to hurt.

“Ha, you won’t kill me. You want to own me, after all.” Debra croaked.

“You’re right, I won’t.” The woman replied, lifting her finger off her. “But I will hurt you if you act up or disobey me. Okay, lesson two: Any time you want to address me, you will say either ma’am or Madam Darnell. Understood?”

“I’m not your servant you fucking...” Debra started but was interrupted when the giantess gave her another, more powerful flick that send her flying to the opposite side of the cage.

“I asked you a question, pet, and I expect you to answer it. You will never talk back or disobey me, understood?!

Debra nodded, dazed.

“I asked you: Have you understood?!” The woman repeated, hovering her finger near Debra again.

“Understood, ma’am.” Debra said weakly. The woman’s expression changed to a smile.

“Great. Now that you know the basic rules, I’ll introduce you to the basic work you’ll be doing for me. Come on.”

“Work?” Debra asked confused. Instead of answering, the woman simply picked her up and started walking.

 

Doctor Tate’s office was easy enough to find and the staff key opened the door without a problem. It was a rather big office. Its right wall was lined with filing cabinets, on the left wall hung a framed picture of Doctor Tate, his wife and their son Charles. The groups eyes, though, immediately focused on the desk and, especially, the computer.

“Hey! The computer is still running!” Cassidy rejoiced, sitting down in front of the desk. “And it’s even still signed in!”

The doctor’s email program was open. He seemingly tried to write an email before he was interrupted - or disappeared. It was addressed to some government e-mail address but there wasn’t much else to it, the text containing only ‘Dear Sir or Madam’ and a bunch of empty lines. She closed the program and started looking over the system, starting with the most recently opened files.

“Anything interesting?” Allison urged.

“Hey, give me some time, okay? Most of these files are patient charts. Nothing out of the ordinary for now.” She continued her work until she found something special.               “Hey, what do we have here?” She mumbled.

“What is it?” Officer Bell asked, standing next to her.

“It’s an email. One that the doctor sent to his wife.”

“What does it say?” The others asked in unison.

“Well,” Cassidy started, but was interrupted when she noticed a movement from the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw a small, light speck moving across the desk.

“Damn! Why are there so many bugs around lately?” She asked no one in particular.

 

Doctor Matthew Tate had been locked into his office for almost two days now. At his new size, there was no way he could get down from his position on his own desk without at least breaking a few bones. Thinking that sooner or later someone would come looking for him, he waited. No one came, though.

He was hungry and his mouth was as dry as a desert when he finally heard steps outside. Then his door opened and a group of people came in. One of them was a police officer, another one, he knew, was a nurse from the hospital. The other two, he didn’t know, but that didn’t matter. When the young nurse sat down at his desk, he immediately started running for her, hoping to get her attention - and her attention he got, just not the kind of attention he wanted. After calling him a bug, the young girl quickly moved her hand into position right in front of him. He reflexively raised his hands in defense when her finger shot forward. It hit him like a speeding truck, flinging him into the air and off the desk. Seconds later, he roughly impacted the leg of the other girl. It hurt, but not as bad as he had feared. He quickly stretched out his hands, grabbing the fabric of the jeans she was wearing. Sadly, though, the girl had followed his flight and knew where he was. With a swift movement of her hand, she brushed him off, making him fall the rest of the way to the ground. The impact was even worse, knocking the air out of him.

“I know, right? I hate these things!” The girl standing over him boomed.

 

Allison watched as the insect tried to scurry under the desk. The poor thing doesn’t even know that it never stood a chance, she thought sarcastically. Without a bit of remorse, she swung one of her feet into the direction of the fleeing bug and brought her black sneaker down on it before bending forward to look at the computer screen.

“Okay,” Cassidy started again, “here, Doctor Tate apologizes to his wife because he didn’t come home for a few days because there was some trouble with ‘the project’. He then promises her that he’ll be home in two days and that he’ll take a few days off then. That’s not much, but at least, we now know that they were up to something, something that may have to do with our current situation.”

“Okay, but that won’t help much unless you find some more information about the project.” Harvey stated.

“Well, I don’t think we’ll find anything more about that here. The hospital has a research section. It is separate from the normal patient area, located on the two lowest floors of the basement. The problem is that this staff key won’t open the doors down there: Only a handful of people were allowed in the research section and only those had a key.”

Allison looked around. “I guess Doctor Tate was one of them, no?”      

Cassidy nodded so she reached over to a key ring hanging on the wall behind her.

“How about this?”

Cassidy quickly looked the keys over and her face brightened.

“Great, that’s the key we need.” She said, triumphantly holding a small, black key in the air. The group immediately turned around and left the office to head for the basement.

 

Matthew Tate screamed in pain, unsure if he should consider himself lucky or not. The shoe sole’s profile had saved him from being crushed; sadly, though, the same wasn’t true for his legs which were surely broken by the girls full weight resting on them. It felt like hours until the small group finally left the room. He bend forward to see how bad it was. There was next to nothing left of his legs, the tons of weight of the giant girl had crushed them into an indiscernible bloody mess. Blood was spurting out of it, staining his office’s carpet. The loss of blood, combined with the shock of what he saw, made him lose consciousness a second later. He bled to death in not even half an hour.

 

The door to the research area unlocked without a problem. Although both Allison and Harvey asked her to do so, Cassidy stubbornly refused to open any of the laboratories.

“Listen, let’s go to the offices first, okay? We don’t know what happened here. If they disappeared as suddenly as everyone else, they probably had no time to turn off all the equipment. I am not entering any laboratory without suitable protective gear.”

Understanding her reasons, the others followed her to the offices that were located on the far side of the hallway, where the elevator would have taken them if it had been working.

Doctor Tate had a second office down here and they immediately entered it. This time, they weren’t as lucky, though: The computer was turned off. Cassidy turned it on but just as she had feared, it was protected by a password.

“Well, that’s that.” Harvey commented. “We’d need a computer expert here. Sadly, though, I don’t know if there is even one left in a hundred mile radius.”

“In fact,” Cassidy replied, “I know not one, but two persons that could help us here. I just need to get in contact with them - if they’re still around, that is.”

Harvey thought for a moment.

“Well, that seems to be our only chance.” He sighed. “Okay, let’s leave for now.”

He turned the computer back off and they made their way back to the entrance. On their way there, Cassidy let Harvey give her his phone number so she could call him back. They split up at the parking lot. Harvey went his way, Raymond gave Allie one last kiss and then said goodbye, too, but not before telling her to call him when they went back so the hospital so he could accompany them again. Allison and Cassidy got back on the bus.

“So, where are we going?” Allison asked after they sat down.

“Home, for now.” Cass replied. “We’ll have to wait out a few hours as the person we’re looking for is a high school teacher.”

“A teacher? Where did you meet him? Or... is it one of your former teachers?”

Cassidy smiled. “He’s a ‘she’ - and she’s my sister.”

Allison gave her a wondering look and said: “You never told me you had a sister...”

Cassidy shook her head. “I didn’t want to talk about family after yours - disappeared. Whatever. We’re twins. There was a time, back when we were in school, where she and I weren’t really close, a time where she did everything she could to be different from me.”

Cassidy’s face turned to a smile.

“She took great care to use another lipstick, she dyed her hair a different color, hell, she even went to a tanning salon just so she could have a slightly different skin tone.” Cassidy snickered. “When we got older, though, this hostility went away and today, we’re very close. I even pick her up from work if my shifts allow it and I know most of her students.”

“But mostly the male ones, right?” Allison commented. They both laughed.

“Well, it’s not like I would refrain from hitting on the attractive ones, but that’s really not what I meant. Talking about that, how was your night?”

“Uh...” Allison stammered, “I really don’t think it would be appropriate to talk about such things here in public...”

But Cassidy laughed it off. “Oh, Allie, you really have to learn to be less shy.”

Still, she didn’t mention that topic again until they left the bus.

 

“You know,” Miss Darnell said, “All night, I’ve been thinking about what you could be doing for a living. Food, even for something as small as you, still costs money, after all.”

Debra started protesting again but a light nudge against her head made her shut up.

“I came to the conclusion, though, that you are nowhere near large or strong enough to do any meaningful work.”

She looked at her pet and saw her sigh. Her expression turned to an evil grin.

“So, I have decided that, if you can’t work for me, you can at the very least entertain me.”

Debra slouched her shoulders hearing that, Miss Darnell laughed. They reached her living room and she sat down on her armchair, putting Debra on the table in front of it. Debra took a look around. This woman had more money than she could possibly spend, that was for sure: She had two leather armchairs and a sofa that looked really expensive, as did the giant TV screen and the marble table she was standing on. To top it off, high above on the ceiling hung a large, shiny chandelier.

“Do you like my home?” The woman’s voice boomed behind her.

“I’d like it way more if I weren’t your prisoner, you cunt.” Debra mumbled back. Fortunately, her captor didn’t hear her and simply continued: “When you’re done marveling at my furniture, you should really take a look at what is in front of you, though.”

Debra looked over the table. Miss Darnell had built something that looked like a bizarre training ground made of matches and other household items.

“Jump on, I’ll give you a better view of it.” She commanded, placing her hand in front of Debra. Debra complied and was soon lifted in the air where she could look over the whole construction. It was, she immediately realized, kind of a course with only one way through it, with some larger objects forming walls on the sides. The course started off easy: There were a few things like an eraser and pencils that someone of Debra’s size could easily jump or climb over and a grid-like construction  built from glued together matches that she would need to crawl under, then it got more complicated: There was something that looked like a climbing wall made of small cardboard boxes, probably the packs that the matches were in, with pieces of matches glued to it on one side and a string hanging down to the ground on the other. That was followed by a, to her, large ladder, also made from matches, that led to the top of a plastic container filled with a clear liquid that Debra assumed - hoped - to be water, bridged by a plastic knife placed on top of it. The plastic looked strangely shiny, probably it was wet. After that, there was only a small gap separating the plastic container from a small, wooden box that was the end of the course. The gap was small enough to jump over; there was one problem, though: Mounted on the ‘walls’ with a bit of string, a key ring was hanging in the air between the two ‘platforms’. To safely reach the other side, one would have to jump precisely enough to fit through that ring.

“Hell. How long did it take to build that!?” Debra exclaimed.

“What did you say, pet?” The woman asked, putting her ear next to her hand to hear better.

“I asked how long it took you to build that. Also, my name is Debra Beckham.”

“Your name, pet, is totally irrelevant, and you will address me with ma’am. Next time, I’ll punish you, understood?”

“Understood.” Debra grumbled.

“What was that? I think I didn’t hear you. I asked if you understood?”

Sighing, Debra answered, loudly: “Understood, ma’am!”

“Very well. Now, to answer your question, it took me about two hours to built that. So, what do you say? Think you can make it from one end to the other?”

Debra thought for a moment, then answered: “Well, I’m not an athlete...”

“Okay, then consider this as an opportunity to train your body. You will run that course, no matter what, and your first try will start in just a few seconds.” With that, Miss Darnell placed her at the start of the course again. “You will start running on my command.”

Debra looked up to see her grabbing something from a nearby cabinet. When she held it up, Debra realized it was a stop watch.

“Ready?” Her voice boomed and Debra nodded.

The woman started counting down from three and, upon reaching zero, said ‘Go’. Debra started running. Although she didn’t exercise regularly like her daughter did, she wasn’t exactly clumsy, either. She jumped over the three pencils that were the first obstacles without problems. The next thing in her path was an eraser. It was too large to jump over, but easy to climb onto and over, then she dropped to the ground and crawled under the matches until she eventually reached the climbing wall. Although it wasn’t exactly hard to reach this spot, it had still exhausted her enough so that she had to lean against the wall for a moment.

“What’s up in there?” Miss Darnell’s voice boomed from above, “tired already? You really need exercise, then.”

Debra ignored her, catching her breath for about a minute, then she started climbing. It seemed to take ages to get to the top of the wall and her arms were hurting badly from the long climb. Still, she grabbed the string and climbed down on the other side before resting again. Her captor didn’t comment this time, watching in silence as she sat on the floor, panting.

When she felt ready again, she started climbing the ladder. It was long, being even a bit taller than the climbing wall was. Seen from her scale, it was about sixty feet long, actually, and it took her quite some time to get to the top. At least, though, it was easier to climb than the wall had been and was thus less exhausting.

Once atop, Debra looked over the plastic knife to her feet. The front of it was easily wide enough to walk on, and even the handle would need only a small bit of balancing, still, she was concerned: The knife was still looking wet at some spots. She carefully took her first step. Everything seemed to be okay so she started walking faster. She was already near the handle when she suddenly slipped. It felt like she had stepped on ice. Flailing wildly, she tried to regain her balance - without success. A second later, she splashed into the water, which was icy cold. Above, the woman laughed.

“Get me out of here!” Debra shouted angrily.

“What did you say? Your voice is so small.” She answered.

Still laughing, she bent down and Debra repeated her request, although a bit more respectful. Miss Darnell just grinned at her and pointed into the direction Debra had come from, saying: “Help yourself, pet.”

Debra looked where she pointed and noticed a string hanging down into the water. Sighing in frustration, she swam over to it and started climbing. The container was nearly full with water so it was only a short climb.

“You really need to be more careful there.” The giantess said. “Although it’s partly my fault, too, because I forgot to tell you that the knife is slathered with grease to make it harder to walk on...”

“Bitch!” Debra hissed lowly, then started another try.

Knowing what to expect, she took small, slow steps and eventually reached the handle of the knife. Here, it got more complicated because the handle was barely wide enough to walk on. And indeed: A few steps further, she slipped again and fell back down into the water, causing the giantess to laugh once more.

It took Debra two more tries to finally reach the end of the knife. The last jump, then, was easier than she had expected. She made it on her first try, even, sailing safely through the ring and over to the final platform. Above, Miss Darnell applauded her.

“That wasn’t so bad for a start, don’t you think? You took over an hour to do that, though... Oh well, we’ll have to work on that. Now, come on, I bet you need a bath.”

She placed her palm in front of Debra again who, too exhausted to say anything, silently stepped on and let the giantess carry her into the house’s bathroom.

Like every other room Debra had seen, the bathroom looked overly expensive. The lighting came from a ceiling lamp with a cut-glass lamp shade, floor and walls were covered in yellowish marble tiles. Everything was sparklingly clean and even the toilet looked like an expensive high-tech device.

“Nice, isn’t it?” The giant woman said. As if reading her mind, she added: “The toilet even has a heated seat. That thing cost me a small fortune, but in winters like the current one, it is worth every cent.”

She walked over to the sink where she turned on the water and carefully adjusted the temperature. When she was satisfied with it, she started carefully washing her tiny pet.

As much as she hated the thought, after days of not being able to bath or shower, being washed by this giantess felt great. She also wasn’t rough or anything, actually, she was very gentle, even.

Again as if reading her mind, the woman commented: “See, I can be good to you, too; if you
earned it.”

With her fingernail, Miss Darnell scratched off a tiny piece of soap and started washing Debra’s hair. It took about half an hour until she was satisfied with her work, turned the water off and started carefully drying her pet off.

“Feeling better now?” She asked, bending so she could hear Debra’s answer.

Debra hesitated for a moment, then she replied: “Yes. Uh, yes, ma’am, I mean.”

“Great.” The woman replied, standing back up. “Now, stay where you are for a moment, okay? I need to use the toilet.”

Debra shouted after her, wanting to say something, but the giantess had already turned around. With a few giant steps, she walked over to the toilet, dropping her pants and panties while doing so, opened the lid and plopped down on the seat. A loud sigh echoed through the room, followed shortly by the sound of the woman peeing. When the splattering subsided, Debra expected the woman to get up, but instead, a strained look appeared on her face and a second later, a loud fart echoed through the room, followed shortly by a just as loud splash and an even louder sigh.

The woman remained seated for ten more minutes doing her business. Soon, Debra had to pinch her nose as the stink wafted over to her. She was relieved when her captor finally got up, wiped and then came over to wash her hands.

“What did you want to say, pet?” She asked after she was done washing hands.

“I was saying: I need to pee, too, ma’am.” Debra replied.

The woman thought for a moment, then pointed at the sink drain: “Okay, since we’re in the bathroom already, you can just pee into the sink.”

Debra nodded gratefully, pulled her pants down and peed over the edge of the sink.

“Anything else?” Miss Darnell asked after Debra was done.

Taking the opportunity, Debra replied: “Well, you know, ma’am, my clothes are completely soaked from falling into the water...”

“Oh! Yes, I nearly forgot that! Well, take them off, then.”

Debra did as she was told, placing her clothes next to her on the rim of the sink. When she was completely naked, the giantess took her clothes in one and closed her other hand around Debra herself.

“You know,” she said, walking over to the toilet, “as long as you stay with me and don’t try to run off, all the places you’ll be going will be nicely warm. Your cage is right next to the heater, even. So, I came to the conclusion that you have no real need for clothes anyway.”

Debra protested, screaming and kicking, but the woman simply tightened her grip on her. With a careless flick, she sent Debra’s clothes sailing through the air and down into the unflushed toilet where they landed on a pile of toilet paper. A second later, she pressed the flush button and the clothes disappeared into the sewers with the rest of the bowl’s contents. After closing the toilet lid, Miss Darnell carried Debra back to her cage where she left her mostly alone for the rest of the day, only stopping by to fill her water bowl and drop her some fresh crumbs of food.

 

Cassidy and Allison ate lunch and chatted a bit to pass time, then they went back out and took a bus to the school. They entered the yard just as the bell rang to signal the end of current period.

“That should have been Amber’s last period for today.” Cassidy commented. “Come on, we go up to her classroom.”

 

Still hanging upside down, Paul had long since lost consciousness, not knowing that he was in for a pretty rough ride really soon...

 

The door to the classroom opened just when Cassidy and Allison reached it and the students started leaving. Most of them really knew her and greeted her briefly. She snuck a peek into the classroom but couldn’t see her sister anywhere. Soon, the flood of students subsided. When a single woman stepped out of the room, Cassidy stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.

“Hey, Mandy. Wait a moment.”

“Wha-? Oh, Cassidy! Hi. Looking for your sister?”

Cassidy nodded. Mandy peeked around her to see who was standing behind her. “Allison?” She asked surprised.

“Hi, Mandy. Long time no see. I didn’t know you were going to high school...”

“Did I never tell you? Oh well, now you know. And I didn’t know you and Cass were friends, either...”

“We have known each other for a few days only.” Cassidy intervened. “And how did you two meet, if I may ask?”

“We know each other from gym.” Mandy replied. “Well, I really have to leave now. If you two are looking for Amber, you’re probably out of luck.”

“Hey hey, not so fast.” Cassidy stopped her once more. “Where is my sis?”

“I have no idea. Our replacement teacher said she felt sick and excused herself to the bathroom during lunch break. Probably went home after that. She wouldn’t be the only one, either. About half of the students didn’t show up today and a few more went home because they felt sick. Some kind of flue, probably. Whatever, I haven’t seen her since.  Maybe she’s still sitting on the john, heh, but really, forty-five minutes? Quite a long time, if you ask me, even if you’re sick.”

“Yea, strange. Well, we’ll still go look in the teacher’s toilet, just in case...”

Mandy laughed. “Good luck with that. The teachers’ toilet is closed for maintenance all day. As is the girls’ restroom, by the way. Everyone had to use the boys’ restroom all day.”

“Huh? They closed them both on the same day? Talk about bad planning...” Allison commented.

“Not so much bad planning as bad luck, I’d say. A pipe burst in the girls’ toilets and flooded the whole room. Well, see you! Both of you.”

With that, she left. Cassidy and Allison followed her down the stairs and then went over to the restrooms, although they knew they probably wouldn’t find anything. It was way more likely that Amber had simply disappeared on her way to the bathroom, just like so many others had disappeared without leaving a trace.

The restroom was surprisingly clean for a school restroom. The stall doors were functional and the walls were mostly clean. Cassidy immediately noticed that Allison didn’t like being in the men’s restroom: She was shifting from one foot to the other and her face was slightly red. The stalls were all unlocked and not in use.

“Seems like there’s no one here.” Cassidy commented, “Come on, Allie, let’s leave. I’ll try to call Amber’s phone and if that doesn’t work, well, there’s an alternative.”

They were nearly out already when Allison tipped Cass on the shoulder.

“What is it?” Cassidy asked.      

“Do you think... Uh - Do you think I could quickly use one of the toilets? I mean, just for a quick pee? I have to go really bad...”

Cassidy laughed. “Sure, why not? I’ll be waiting outside.

Allison quickly went back inside and Cassidy left once she heard the stall door lock.

 

That morning, Amber Felton arrived at the high school about fifteen minutes late. Normally, she rode a bike to her workplace as she didn’t like driving and, despite having a driver’s license, didn’t even own a car. Today, though, with many roads covered in deep snow and ice, she decided to take the bus instead which, like always, was a few minutes late.

When she entered the building, a strange quite filled the air. Amber didn’t pay it any attention, though: Class had already started and all the teachers and students probably were in their respective classrooms. She quickly walked up the stairs to her classroom up in the third floor, her high-heeled boots clicking loudly on the floor.

When she arrived, the classroom door was ajar but she didn’t hear any sounds that would announce the presence of students inside. Carefully, she opened the door. The classroom seemed to be empty. After looking around for a few seconds, she shrugged and walked over to the teacher’s desk.

Probably, she thought, they’re all stuck in the snow, too. Little did she know...

 

Like every time when there was no teacher present, the class had been in total disorder: Students were sitting or standing around in groups, talking loudly about this and that, a group of three guys were standing near the teacher’s desk, one sitting on the teacher’s chair and looking through the class register. Everyone was joking and messing around. That is until the first student started feeling sick, staggered and eventually fell to the floor. Soon, student after student followed suit until, eventually, the whole class was lying on the floor, on their chairs or tables, unconscious.

Most of the students woke back up at the same time and it didn’t take long for them to find out what had happened to them. Most were frightened, confused and had no idea what to do. Most of the groups were still together and were discussing what their next steps should be when they were interrupted by a clicking and thumping that quickly grew louder. The door opened moments later and all of them were in awe as they looked up to their giant teacher.

Jaime was part of the group that was standing at the teacher’s desk when it happened. Now, he was the only one of his group that was down on the ground, the others being up on the teacher’s chair and the desk itself. When he saw the giantess walking in his direction was insanely large steps, he did the most stupid thing one could possibly do in his situation.

“Miss Felton!” He shouted up to her, falsely assuming that she would be able to hear his tiny voice from down on the ground. He only realized his mistake when a shadow fell over him. He tried to run but it was too late already as  the giantess lowered her boot onto him.

A group two guys and two girls that ran over to the desk when the door opened was standing nearby and watched in shock as the boot’s heel impaled their fellow student. A tiny speck of blood was left on the ground when the boot was raised into the air again, taking the bloody remains of Jaime’s body with it.

 

Amber didn’t feel a thing. All she noticed when she stepped on the tiny man was a faint cracking sound that she didn’t pay any attention. Upon reaching her desk, she quickly placed her purse next to the chair and sat down.

 

Carl, who had been sitting at the teacher’s desk when he shrank, barely managed to jump out of the way when Miss Felton’s giant ass plopped down on the chair. Luckily, she wasn’t leaning back, thus giving him some free space at the back of the chair. Having seen his friend’s fate, he knew that she wasn’t going to hear him if he shouted, so he instead started climbing the fabric of her black Jeans.

 

Amber slowly took off her heavy leather coat, reveling the black pullover she was wearing, and hung it over the back of her chair, then she took a look at the desk, noticing that the class register was lying open. Bending forward, she took a closer look but didn’t find anything special about the page that was open so she quickly flipped it to the current page and started the dreadfully boring job of recording every single one of her students as missing. While writing, Amber felt a light itch on her back and absentmindedly reached around to scratch it, making it go away immediately. When she was finally done, she sighed and leaned back. It was then that she noticed a small, dark speck moving over the class register.

 

Vance had woken up on the teacher’s desk. Shocked to see Miss Felton towering in the room like a sky scraper, he was unable to do anything but stare at her and was only shaken out of his trance when she sat down in front of him, flipped through the pages of the class register and started writing. He shouted, waved and even jumped up and down, but his teacher was so focused on her work that she didn’t notice, only pausing for a mere second to scratch her back, so he decided the best course of action would be to walk over to the register and climb onto it, positioning himself right in front of her eyes.

When he had finally reached the giant book and was about to pull himself up, though, he heard her let out a loud sigh and saw her leaning back. Frustrated, he pulled himself the rest of the way up, then sat down on the white paper. He sat there only for a short while, though, because he soon realized that, although sitting back, his teacher was still looking at the register. He started moving to its center, waving and shouting all the way, and soon got her attention. It wasn’t the attention he had hoped for, though, as she soon raised her hand into the air in a threatening manner, casting a shadow on his tiny form.

Damn! He thought, she thinks I’m a bug! He barely managed to jump aside as her hand came crashing down, impacting the paper with a deafening thump.

“Miss Felton! Don’t do this!” He shouted in panic. “I’m not a bug! Please...”

All his pleading didn’t help him though and soon, the hand was hovering over him again, ready to crush him. This time, though, she was aiming more carefully and there was no way Vance could outrun it so he just raised his hands and pleaded for mercy.

 

Carl had reached the waistband of his teachers pants. As she was bending forward, there was a small strip of naked skin between her pants and her pullover. Luckily, though, Carl found that skin was just as easy to climb as fabric was. As he went, he had to admit that he felt slightly aroused by what he was doing. He always thought Miss Felton was hot and he certainly wasn’t the first or only student fantasizing about her: She was young and certainly didn’t try to hide her shapely body from views.

What he didn’t expect was that the few seconds he needed to climb her skin caused a quite noticeable itch. He didn’t realize what she was doing until he saw her hand reaching for his location. When she stared scratching One of her long, polished nails scratched over his sweater and, to his shock, ripped it to pieces like a scissor, leaving a faint red streak across his back. The finger that the nail belonged to hit him a second later, knocking him off. As he fell, he looked down to see a small gap between Miss Felton’s black jeans, the clearly visible black lace panties she was wearing under it and her skin. Carl was sliding down along her back, her hand following him on his heels, and was heading right for that gap. A few seconds later, he hit the fabric of her panties, slid down its slope and right into the chasm that was her butt crack, eventually coming to a halt a few inch away from her butthole.

Great. Just. Great. He thought as the smell of her asshole wafted up to his nose. To make matters worse, just a few seconds later, Miss Felton leaned back, pressing him tightly against her luckily clean anus.

 

Rescue came for Vance in from of the bell ringing, signaling the end of the current period. Distracted by the sounds of steps coming from the hallway, Amber lowered her hand and turned to the door. 

“Thank god!” Vance whispered, then turned around to run away. He had barely made it half way across the large page when he heard steps closing in, followed by a male voice.

 

“Miss Felton?”

“Yes, Robert? What is it?” Amber replied. Robert was one of the students in her biology course. Currently, though, he was not supposed to be in her class.

“Um... Where is everyone?” He asked as he saw the empty room. Amber shrugged.

“I really have no idea. All stuck in the snow, I suppose. So, what’s up?”

“Well, about that test tomorrow. I have a few questions about the stuff from yesterday. Page 72 in the textbook...”

Robert wasn’t a bad student at all. He was pretty intelligent, even. He was also normally a very nice and helpful person. Still, he kept getting low grades, the reason being that he had problems with his oral performance, mostly because he just wasn’t the type for speaking in front of an audience and often started stammering. Amber really did anything she could to help him and with no students around, gladly took her time to answer his questions. While she talked to him, she absentmindedly closed the class register, having long forgotten about the fly she was about to swat.

 

Glad that his teacher was distracted, Vance kept running to the edge of the giant book. He was nearly there when a shadow fell on him again. Looking up, he screamed as he saw Amber’s hand flipping the book shut. Like a collapsing building, the about twenty pages and heavy cardboard cover toppled over and came crashing down. Vance managed to take a few more steps and was, from his perspective, barely three feet away from the edge when the heavy paper touched his head. His miniscule body stood no chance against the tons of weight pressing down on him. The paper absorbed any cracking sounds as his body was crushed into pulp, leaving only a small red stain on the otherwise brightly white pages.

 

About ten minutes into their talk, the students of Amber’s next class entered the room, apologizing for coming in late because, as she had already guessed, the weather. She told them to sit down, not knowing that, with this simplest of instructions, she had just caused a bloody massacre in her very own classroom, while she answered Robert one last question, then she send him away and started teaching, noticing that only about half of her class was present.

 

Most students of the first period’s class didn’t survive the following minutes. Quite a few were stepped on by the other students or crushed by their butts as they sat down on chairs that, unknown to them, were already occupied, others were crushed under the weight of the student’s backpacks that they carelessly deposited on the floor under their tables. Those who were standing on tables were soon crushed by textbooks and notebooks that were carelessly dropped onto them, others were thought to be bugs and were wiped off the tables, most of them dying from the fall. Of the few that survived, most were purposefully being stepped on seconds later, leaving only tiny bloodstains on shoe soles and the floor.

 

School routine continued unhampered for the next hours and after the fourth period of the day, there were only five survivors of the first period’s class: Carl, who was still caught inside his teacher’s panties, and the group of four that had hid under the teacher’s desk. Unable to agree on a course of action, the group soon dispersed: One of them, a girl named Tamara, started climbing Amber’s purse, another one, a guy named John started climbing up her legs in an attempt to get far enough up to make himself known. The other two, a guy named Nick and a girl named Josie who knew each other pretty well, decided it would be best to stay put and sneak out of the room when everyone left for lunch break, although they had no idea where to go after that yet.

 

Tamara easily managed to reach the top of the purse. The zipper was open a bit so she decided to go inside. She jumped through the small hole, fell for a bit, then impacted on a hard surface. The object she was sitting on was giving of an odor that seemed familiar, but at her current size, it was so strong that she just couldn’t put it. It was also pretty dark inside, although not as dark as she would have thought, making her unable to see much more than silhouettes. The surface she stood on was very smooth and a bit slippery so she decided it would be best to stay put until she found out where she was.

 

Climbing a giantess, John found out, was very exhausting. When he reached her knees, he had to take an extensive break to catch his breath before continuing on his way. While he was climbing, his teacher had shifted around on her chair a few times and he also heard the bell ring again, meaning that quite some time had passed.

He had barely reached her hip when he heard the bell ringing once more, announcing that it was time for lunch break. The sudden motion of his teacher standing up made him lose his grip and he started sliding down her black jeans. He reached out with his hands, trying to stop or at least slow down his fall, but all he achieved was a pair of burned palms. It was a long way down and he felt every bone in his body protesting when he finally impacted the side of Miss Felton’s boot. Unable to react quickly enough, he rolled off the narrow rim of the boot and fell inside, sliding the rest of the way down until he impacted Amber’s sock clad foot. He was slightly dazed from the impacts and the air inside the boot didn’t help getting his head clear again: It was awfully hot, the air was stale and the confined room with filled with the smell of sweat that penetrated the thick, woolen socks. Soon, Amber started moving. It felt like an earthquake shaking him around.

Well, it could be worse, John thought, at least, I’m lying safely on top of her foot.

 

Amber headed for the teacher’s break room. Upon arriving, she saw that it was mostly empty. Looking around, she found another female teacher that she was friends with.

“Hey, Carmen.” She greeted.

“Hi Amber.” Her friend replied. “Where is everyone?”

Amber shrugged. “I have really no idea. I thought you might know...”

Carmen shook her head. “Not the slightest idea.”

Amber went over to her. On her way there, she stopped at the break room’s trashcan. All the way through the building, there had been a slight itch on her left foot, as if a grain of sand was stuck inside. She pulled her foot out of the large boot, shaking it a few times to make sure there was nothing stuck to her sock, then she held the boot upside down over the trashcan, shaking and tapping on it a few times to make the object in question fall out. Indeed, after a moment, something small fell out and disappeared into the trash without even making a sound. Amber didn’t care what it was, she was just glad that it was gone.

 

John was shaken off Amber ‘s foot, landing on the bottom of the heavy boot. The foot left moments later and in less than a second, his world started to turn. He screamed as he was forcefully shaken out of the boot and, after a while, impacted on some kind of paper. Looking around, he quickly realized that he was sitting in a trashcan and, upon inspecting the surrounding room, found that he was in the teacher’s break room. Miss Felton stood in front of him and was just putting her boot back. Over her shoulder, she talked to another teacher that was obscured by her giant body.

“This trashcan is pretty full.” Her voice boomed.

“Oh?” Another female voice replied.

“Yea, I think I’m gonna empty it.”

It took a few moments until John realized what she had just said. When he did, though, he screamed a long drawn out ‘No’ and started running. It was hopeless, though: He had landed way too far from the side of the can and wasn’t even half way there when Amber’s hands reached for the sides of the can, picking it up.

 

Amber carried the trashcan to the opposite site of the room. A few month ago, the school decided that they could save quite some money by putting up trash compactors in the rooms where the most trash was generated, like the break rooms, the cafeteria etc. Amber thought it was a good idea. She opened the lid of the compactor and emptied the trashcan into it. Seeing that the compacter was almost full, too, she closed it and turned it on. Then she returned the trashcan to its place and sat down with her friend.

 

John screamed as was buried under tons of trash. It was a small miracle that he wasn’t crushed by it. A bad miracle, though, as it just prolonged his suffering. Everything was dark around him, but John knew where he was. He had seen it a seconds before he got buried. The lid above shut with a loud thump and moments later, a deafening rumble echoed through the room announcing that the compacter had been turned on. Soon, he felt himself being pressed into the walls of trash around him. The pressure increased with every second and soon, John started screaming from pain. His screams grew ever louder as the compactor slowly did his work and it took a few more seconds until his body finally gave in to the pressure, ending his pain. No one would ever find out about his demise with all that remained from him being stuck in the middle of a block of compacted trash.

 

Nick and Josie were half way through the giant classroom when the door opened and the cleaning lady stepped inside carrying a vacuum. They froze and Nick scolded himself for forgetting that they always cleaned the classrooms during lunch break. The vacuum howled loudly as it was turned on, shaking the students out of their trance. They immediately started running back to the teacher’s desk, hoping to find shelter under it. The howling closed in slowly as the woman systematically cleaned the room, still, it seemed pretty close when they reached the desk. Nick was just about to disappear under it when he noticed that Josie wasn’t with him anymore. He turned around and saw her just getting back to her feet a good thirty feet away. One of her shoelaces had opened, making her trip over it.

“Josie!” He shouted in panic. The vacuum was right behind her. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her but the monstrous machine was mercilessly closing in. She quickly kicked her open shoe off and it disappeared into the belly of the vacuum a blink of an eye later. Nick saw Josie waving, motioning him to take cover, but he just couldn’t take his eyes off the horrible scene in front of him. In the last possible moment, Josie jumped to the side, away from the desk and from the vacuum. Nick cheered as he saw that she made it, forgetting for a moment that he was still out in the open, too. It was a moment too long. When he turned around to take cover, the cleaning lady raised the tube of the vacuum and held it in front of the desk. Nick yelped as he felt the suction and was pulled back and into the machine. Following him were loads and loads of dust and his tiny body was quickly buried in the vacuum’s bag. He soon lost consciousness from the lack of oxygen and eventually suffocated.

When the vacuum was turned off a minute later, Josie hung her head. Sure, she had survived, but Nick was gone. If he had just listened to her when she told him to hide...  This morning, before all this shit happened, she had been determined to finally ask him out. Now, she wouldn’t get that chance anymore, ever.

A shadow fell on her and as she looked up, she saw the cleaning lady passing by right next to her, her vacuum trailing behind her, rumbling loudly as it rolled over the floor. Too late, Josie noticed that the machine was swaying to the side slightly, making it head right for her. She dropped flat to the ground, hoping that it would pass over her, but she had no such luck: One of the machine’s wheels rolled right over her. At her size, even the light plastic wheel felt like she was being run over by a large truck. Although she wasn’t dead right away, she would soon be: The wheel had broken most of the bones in her body and had certainly caused internal bleedings. She didn’t have to wait for death to come get her, though: Her body was stuck to the slightly sticky rubber coating of the wheel as it turned and with every turn, her body was crushed more and more until there was nothing left but a bloody mess that was smeared along the wheel.

 

When waiting got boring, Tamara decided to explore her surroundings despite of the darkness. Soon, she ran into something that was shaped like a giant pillar. She wandered around aimlessly but no matter in which direction she went, she always ended up at a steep slope that she didn’t want to jump down without knowing what lay behind it, so she eventually returned to the pillar that seemed to be the center of whatever she was standing on and waited once more.

 

The two teachers chatted while they ate lunch. After they were done, Amber retrieved an apple from her purse as dessert.

 

Tamara was caught by surprise when the purse was opened and the object she was on was suddenly lifted up into the air. Seconds later, she was hovering in front of her teacher’s face. Thrilled by the unexpected opportunity, she ran up to her face as far as she could without sliding down and started waving before noticing that Miss Felton’s eyes where focused on a person opposite from her that she was talking to. With her euphoria subsiding, she started looking around to find out where she was. She got the shock of her life when she saw what it was she was standing on and her fear was amplified even more when she felt a gust of air washing over her body from behind. As she had feared, when she turned around, she saw her teacher’s wide open mouth, her shiny white teeth sparkling in the light. Before she could even open her mouth to cry, she was yanked towards the large, dark cavern.

 

Amber took a big bite of her apple, her teeth easily cutting through the fruit. Not in her wildest dreams would she have believed that along with it, her teeth had just cleanly cut the body of a tiny woman in halves. As she chewed, the slight taste of blood was completely obscured by the sweetness of the apple’s juice, leaving her completely unaware that something was not right. A minute later, the whole apple had disappeared down her throat, chewed to paste along with all of Tamara’s body. Soon, it would all be digested, leaving no trace of the tiny woman at all.

 

There were about five minutes of lunch break left when Amber’s stomach let out a loud growl. She held her belly as she felt a slight cramp and shortly after, she felt a very urgent need to find a toilet.

“Excuse me, Carmen, I guess I need to go to the bathroom.”

Her friend grabbed her at the shoulder as she tried to head for the bathroom door.

“The teacher’s bathroom is closed for maintenance. You’ll have to use the student’s restroom.”

Amber nodded to her friend, then quickly turned around and left, walking as quickly as she could while clenching her butt cheeks.

 

For Carl, the growling and rumbling in Ambers guts was even louder. Frightened and confused, he looked around for the source of what, to him, sounded like the growl of some kind of beast. It took a few seconds until he remembered where he was and where the sound was probably coming from. Just then, Amber started clenching her cheeks. Carl yelped as the walls of flesh suddenly pressed against him. Behind his back, he literally felt her anus pulsating; the smell coming from the opening had also gotten stronger, making it hard for him to breath. Instinctively, he started wiggling around in a futile try to free himself from her cheeks’ hug.

His struggles were rewarded seconds later in the worst possible way: Without Amber herself even noticing, her anus opened slightly, silently letting out a very pungent gust of foul air and making him sink into it a short way before closing shut again, hugging his body even more tightly. He immediately stopped moving but it was already too late for that: As her anus kept slowly pulsating, Carl was pulled deeper and deeper inside until he had completely disappeared into the stinky premises of his hot teacher’s ass. As the opening closed behind him, sealing him in darkness, Carl was almost sure that he would never see the light again. Inside the dark cavern, the stench was almost unbearable and it didn’t take long until Carl was on the verge of losing consciousness.

 

“Great. This is just great.” Amber grumbled as she was headed for the men’s restroom. When she had arrived in the women’s restroom, she had been greeted by a large hole in the floor and the floor itself flooded. A plumber was sitting in the water next to the hole, working on a pipe. When he heard her come in, he had turned around and told her that the water pipe had burst an hour ago and that the restroom would be unusable for the rest of the day. She yelled at him, angrily telling him that there was no usable restroom for women now. The man kept a straight face throughout her rant and eventually calmly told her that although he was sorry for her inconvenience, she would still have to use the men’s restroom for now.

The men’s room had four stalls and five urinals. When Amber entered, the urinals were empty. She walked along the row of stalls but to her dismay, she found all of them locked. She turned around and started knocking on the stall doors, asking the occupants how long they’d be. The last two stalls were occupied by men, the second one by a woman. All of them replied that they’d be a few more minutes. Ambers guts were still growling and gurgling and the cramps were getting stronger, too.

Damn, I shouldn’t have eaten that chili for dinner yesterday, she thought. She had already felt like she needed the toilet when she got up that morning but when she sat down on the bowl, the only thing that came out was gas. The feeling went away with that, though, so she didn’t try any further. She knocked at the first stall’s door, hoping for a positive answer from the occupant. No one answered. She knocked again, then she knocked a third time. When she still didn’t get an answer, she bent down to look under the stall door. The stall seemed vacant.

Damn, that’s not funny. She thought. She stepped around to the side of the stall and peeked over the wall to make sure that it was really empty, then she retrieved a coin from her wallet and opened the simple lock of the stall door from the outside. She had just locked the door behind her when her guts protested once more. The toilet lid was already open and Amber didn’t even notice that there already was pee in the bowl when she dropped her pants and plopped herself down.

 

Janet went for the bathroom the moment she left class for lunch break. Upon arriving, she found the first stall vacant and went inside right away. The toilet lid was open, the seat down and surprisingly clean. She pulled down her pants and panties and sat down. She started peeing right away and did so for a good two minutes. When she was done, she reached over to the roll of toilet paper but before she could rip some off, the world suddenly started spinning around her. Very soon, everything went black.

Only for a short moment, though, as she splashed into a pool of lukewarm water seconds later. She instinctively resurfaced, spitting out a load of water that got into her mouth. Whatever she was swimming in, the liquid was spreading an acrid smell, tasted awful and burnt in her eyes. She looked around. At first, all she saw were mile high, shiny white walls all around her. She looked up and saw a bright light shining from a ceiling high above her. Above and behind her, she saw a large, oval object sticking up.

It took about a minute until it finally clicked and she identified the object as an extremely enlarged version of a toilet lid. Knowing that, it was easy to conclude that the liquid she was swimming in probably was urine, probably even the urine she had just excreted seconds ago. Disgusted by that thought, she quickly swam to the nearest wall, the back wall of the toilet, and climbed up the slope as far as she could. Now, all she could do was wait and hope that the next person to use this toilet would somehow notice her before doing so.

Minutes felt like hours as she heard people pass in front of the stall door, going for the other stalls. Soon, she started wondering why no one took the first stall, then she realized the door was still locked and they all thought it to be occupied, which it, after all, was. She sighed. It was going to be a long wait...

After some time, she heard a female voice asking the other occupants if they would be out soon, receiving only negative answers until she eventually reached her stall. She knocked three times and eventually unlocked the door from the outside. When the person came into view, she found out that it was Miss Felton, one of the teachers. She started shouting and waving in the hopes that she would look down and see her. The lock clicked shut and a second later and the woman came back into view. It wasn’t her face that she saw, though, instead, she looked up at the enormous hills of flesh that formed her ass. Frustrated, she sat down and waited for the inevitable, fearing that this woman’s ass would be the last thing she’d see in her life. In the blink of an eye, the woman dropped herself onto the seat with a thump, the plastic creaking slightly under her weight. Her body blocked most of the light, leaving only two small strips of light shining in past her sides. A moment later, she spread her legs and light shone in between them, too, illuminating the middle of the toilet bowl like a spotlight. With a loud hissing sound, a stream of nearly clear pee shot out of her and splattered into the bowl, accompanied by a loud sigh.

 

Amber’s stream slowed down to a trickle after only a few seconds and when it did, her anus opened up to let out a loud, slurping fart followed shortly by a faint, nearly inaudible splash. Of course, Amber didn’t pay it any attention, she was using the toilet, after all. Without wasting a second thought on the sound she had heard, she started pushing, completely oblivious to the happenings in the bowl under her ass.

 

Carl was close to falling unconscious when the fart catapulted him out of Amber’s rectum but his head cleared up quickly when he suddenly splashed into a pool of warm water. Although being a non-swimmer, he managed to instinctively resurface, spitting out a mouthful of foul water after he did. Splashing around helplessly, he took a look around. Light was shining down on him as if from a spot light. Confused, he tried to figure out where he was. Suddenly, he heard a faint, female voice coming from the shadows behind him. He turned around. In the darkness, he saw a woman figure gesticulating wildly, shouting something that he could hardly hear. She was, however, probably his only chance of survival in this strange place, so, hoping she would understand him, he shouted: “Help me! I can’t swim!”

 

Damn, that’s bad, Janet thought.

“I’m coming to get you,” She shouted back, “but you need to get out of the way!” She added, pointing upwards before jumping into the lake of pee.

 

Carl could only understand a few words of what she had said, but combined with the fact that she had just jumped into the water, he was pretty sure that she said she was coming to help him. She had also pointed upwards, though. Just when he was about to look up, a rumble sounded from above and a second later, a long toot echoed through his prison. Carl struggled to stay afloat when a strong gust of wind pressed down on him, carrying with it an awful smell of rotten eggs. This was the moment that he realized what had happened. Still, he turned his eyes upwards, hoping that he was wrong. He wasn’t: In the darkness above, he could make out the silhouettes of the two mounds of flesh that were his hot teacher’s ass cheeks, hovering above him like two moons in the sky.

Fuck! This can’t be happening. He thought, followed shortly by: My favorite teacher has just farted on me...

 

After passing gas, Amber’s need for the toilet dissipated a bit again.

Oh no, not this time. She thought, pushing even harder, knowing that there was more.

 

Carl was still staring up to the ‘sky’ when someone suddenly tapped on his shoulder. Shocked, he nearly sank under the water again. Turning, he saw a woman floating next to him.

“Damn, don’t scare me like that!” He yelled, then he recognized the woman. “Oh, Janet, it’s you!”

She and Carl shared a few classes. Right now, though, she had other things to worry about than that.

“Yes, it’s me. Now how about you stop staring at Miss Felton’s ass and start swimming to safety?”

“But... I can’t swim!” He stammered.

“You seem to be swimming just fine, idiot.” Janet countered. “Now will you start swimming or are you gonna wait until she shits on your sorry head?”

Just then, Carl noticed that he, in fact, wasn’t splashing around anymore, securely floating on the surface just as any swimmer did. Half swimming, half being carried by Janet, they set off for the backside of the bowl. Janet was a good swimmer. Even with him supporting himself on her shoulder, they reached the back wall of the bowl in nearly record-breaking time.

“Get up there!” Janet commanded, climbing out of the water herself. But try as he may, Carl was not able to climb the slippery slope of the bowl, sliding back down into the water over and over again.

“I can’t make it!” He screamed, nearly panicking. Janet tried to pull him up, but the ground was to slippery, making it impossible to pull someone up without slipping down oneself. Sighing, she jumped back into the water, positioned herself behind Carl and pushed him up the slope from behind. When he was safe, Carl turned around to her.

“Up, up!” She shouted, waving her hand to tell him to climb further as she got out of the water herself.

Just then, a loud grunt was heard from above and Carl saw a large shadow drop from the sky, splashing loudly into the center of the bowl where it immediately sank to the bottom.

Well, damn, Carl thought, if it weren’t for Janet, I’d be buried under a giant pile of shit now.

It was then that he realized that Janet wasn’t with him. He looked down just in time to see her surface, cursing loudly as she did.

 

Janet was just out of the water when she heard the splash. The impact caused a wave of water to wash over the sides of the bowl, pulling her back into the water and, momentarily, under the surface.

 

Amber sighed, having finally passed the one log that had been stopping her up. She leaned back, softly rubbing her belly, and felt the next turd slipping out of her without the need to push.

 

Janet had just started to swim when there was a loud crackling sound from above. Looking over her shoulder, she saw another log making its way out. She accelerated her movements, but the log was sliding out of the giantess’ butt way too fast for her to escape. It took merely a few seconds before the brown pillar broke off and crashed into the water, creating a current that, again, made Janet struggle to stay afloat and pulled her back towards the center of the bowl. Before she could even recover, a soft grunt followed by a trumpet sound announced the next piece of the load which splashed into the water moments later.

 

Carl watched in horror as Janet was pulled towards the point of impact with every falling turd. Luckily, she had some time to gain a bit of distance now as the next log was sliding out more slowly. Still, her progress seemed painfully slow compared to that of the giant piece of shit that was growing longer and longer. She had barely made it a fourth of the way to the back of the bowl when Carl saw a movement up above: Miss Felton’s asshole clenched shut, cutting through the multiple feet thick log as if it was nothing. The giant shit pile collapsed like a skyscraper, crashing lengthwise into the water, the current once again undoing all progress Janet had made and even pulling her under again. When she resurfaced, she was swimming right in the middle of the bowl.

 

Amber sighed again. She felt much better already. Still, she felt that she wasn’t done yet. Just then, the bell rang, announcing the end of lunch break. For a moment, she contemplated getting up now and holding the rest until later, but a gurgle coming from her gut told her better not to. Resigned, she leaned back again and gave a small push.

 

A loud gurgle from above fueled Carl’s fear, but for now, nothing happened. Pinching his nose, he watched as Janet started swimming away. The stench in the bowl was almost unbearable by now.

Miss Felton must be smelling it, too, by now. Carl thought, hoping she wouldn’t give a courtesy flush. Nothing happened, though. The bowl was devoid of any sound and there wasn’t even a slightest bit of movements up above. It was as if Miss Felton had fallen asleep on the toilet. Little did he know that it was merely the calm before the storm.

About half a minute had passed and Janet was just leaving the brightly lit area in the bowl’s center when another, longer gurgle came from above. A wet fart echoed through the bowl seconds later, spraying drops of liquid shit everywhere. From there, it was only a matter of moments before her anus opened up again. This time, though, it wasn’t a log that it wanted to let out: With a loud sputtering and occasionally interrupted by short, wet farts, a torrent of liquid shit erupted from her butt and splattered into the water below. Carl put his hand over his nose and mouth; the smell coming from the foul liquid was terrible, worse than anything he had ever smelled in his life. He coughed, trying hard not to vomit - then he saw it.

 

Janet swam with all her might. She was close to panicking: The current created by the constant downpour behind her was so strong that her tiny body had no chance to fight it. She felt herself being pulled further and further back. The stench got worse and worse the closer she came to its source. When she reached the lit area again, she looked up to Carl who was standing on the backside of the bowl and was staring at her in shock.

“Carl!” She shouted in panic, “help me!”

 

Carl heard her shout but he knew he couldn’t help her. Hell, he couldn’t even swim! Perhaps, it would have been best if he had turned away from the scene or closed his eyes, but he wasn’t able to do either. He was frozen in place, watching wide-eyed as Janet drifted closer and closer to the waterfall of shit. Maybe it was his mind playing games on him, but he could have sworn that, just for a short moment, no longer than the blink of an eye, he saw an accusing look on her face, as if to say: This is all your fault! Then she reached the point of impact and the waterfall immediately pushed her down into the disgusting depths of the shit-filled toilet. Deep inside, Carl knew that there was no way she could survive this, still, he stood there and watched the surface of the brown swamp below, hoping that she would resurface once more.

As was to be expected, though, even after about a minute, there was no sign of her. The stream of shit slowed down and eventually subsided, and Miss Felton finished her business with a loud, relieved sigh.

If she just knew what she just did... Carl thought miserably, sitting down on the white porcelain. A moment later, his teacher’s butt lifted off the toilet seat and light and, most importantly, fresh air were allowed into the bowl. Carl stood back up, ready to do everything necessary to make himself noticed.

 

Amber stood up and reached for the toilet paper.

“Phew, that stinks.” She mumbled, deeming herself alone. She fanned her hand in front of her nose a few times, then started wiping her dirty butthole.

 

Carl waved and shouted but it was to no use: The giantess wasn’t even turning around as she wiped, simply dropping the dirty paper behind herself. The first wad landed right in the middle of the bowl, the second one, though, she threw a bit too far. A shadow fell over Carl and he let out a last yelp of fear before being buried under the dirty paper.

 

Amber continued wiping, oblivious to the fate of the two tiny students, burying them under layer after layer of paper. When she was finally done and turned around, the paper was the only thing visible in the bowl. She pressed down the flush lever and watched emotionlessly as everything inside the bowl swirled down the drain.

 

Although still alive under all the paper before the flush occurred, Carl died before even reaching the sewers as he drowned inside the pipes.

 

Amber had just unlocked the stall door when she suddenly felt dizzy.

Maybe it wasn’t the Chili, after all. She thought, wondering if she, maybe, was sick. The lingering stench of her waste made her situation even worse and she was close to panicking when she suddenly blacked out.

 

Paul woke up to a gust of fresh air as his sister dropped her pants and panties. Not knowing where he was right away, he instinctively stretched his aching body. When he remembered what had happened, it was already too late: His movement, combined with his sister bending to sit down, made him fall out of her vagina. He screamed as the ground closed in faster and faster until he eventually landed inside his sister’s panties, hitting the ground headfirst. The impact was hard enough to send him back to sleep once more.

He woke up to someone slapping him. When he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful female face in front of him. A face that was his size. A face he knew.

“Cassidy?” Was the first thing he asked, followed by: “Am I... Unshrunk?”

She shook her head. “No and no again. I’m her sister. My name is Amber.”

“I never knew Cassidy had a sister. Hell, I never got to really know her anyway. Sadly...” Paul mumbled, still slightly dazed. “You look just like her, you know? You two look sooo cute.”

Amber giggled and shook her head. “Typical. And now, how about you come by and tell me who you are and why you just fell out of a woman’s pussy before I start slapping you again?”

Paul rubbed his head for a moment, then he sat up. “Whew... Okay, my name is Paul Beckham. The girl I fell out of was my sister Allison.”

Amber waited for a moment but Paul didn’t seem to be willing to explain so she pressed on: “Well, that makes even less sense. How the hell did you end up in your sister’s cunt? This is all so strange... Do you have any idea why you, and I, are even shrunk?”

“No idea, sorry.” Paul stammered. “Why we’re shrunk, I mean. I had a broken leg and was in hospital and your sister worked there as a nurse and she was so cute and I wanted to ask her out once I could walk again. The next morning I went to the bathroom and I was peeing when I suddenly felt sick and blacked out and next thing I know I am standing on the toilet seat, small like a fly. Then my sister came to visit me and she didn’t see me and went to use the toilet and... Whew, I really don’t want to go into details as it got quite - disgusting - after that point. That was a few days ago and I have barely survived since. At least, though, I am alive, contrary to... some other people.”

“Whoa, calm down now!” Amber cut him off before he could say anything more. “Okay, your situation sounds very similar to what has happened to me half an hour ago. Okay. So what now? I believe we should try to get somebody’s attention as soon as possible, don’t you think?”

“Uh... I don’t know. I mean, every single attempt of mine to do just that failed miserably with me either ending up in my sister’s underwear or nearly getting killed.”

“Well then, you can sit around here until you starve to death, if you want, while I try to get somebody to notice me.”

Paul sighed and followed her as she walked over to the stall door. “Okay, okay, you’re right. Let’s work together, shall we?”

“Fine with me.” Amber answered as she walked right under the stall door.

“So we are in the men’s room?” Paul asked, surprised to see a row of urinals on the opposite wall.

“Yea, the other restrooms are closed for maintenance.” Amber replied, not even stopping for a second to do so.

“Hey, hey! Slow it down.” Paul shouted, barely able to keep up with her. “Tell me where we’re going, what your plan is.”

This time, she stopped and turned to face him. “My plan is to get to a position where we will be noticed. I already mentioned that, remember? And that means we need to get off the ground.”

“Yes, I know, but - how? I mean, everything in here is so high up in the air that we have no chance of climbing it.”

Amber grinned. “If you think about the fixtures themselves, then you’re right. There is something we can climb, though...” She said, turning back around to the urinals.

“What do you mean?” Paul asked, still confused. Amber giggled.

“Are you so dense, Paul? It’s so obvious. Look at the wall.

Paul scratched his head for a moment, then it got awfully clear what she was up to: Contrary to the large tiles on the other bathroom walls, the wall where the urinals hung was built from many, small tiles forming the picture of a sunset. Each tile was still double the height of his body, but with some effort and using the small irregularities in their joints, they should be able to climb them.

“Okay, so we climb the wall.” Paul said, still scratching his head. “And then what?”

“Then,” Amber replied, “we jump over the the flush handle of one of the urinals where the next user will be able to clearly see us.”

“I don’t know...” Paul said reluctantly.

“Well, if you want, you can just stay here and get trampled. I, for one, will try my luck at the urinals.” With that, she got moving again and, knowing that she was right, Paul followed her.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will probably be posted sometime over the weekend. Thanks everyone for reading so far and to all those waiting for some more feet stuff, your wait is almost over ;)