- Text Size +

“So, where are we going now?” Allison asked when they were back on the bus, riding in the opposite direction this time.

“Well...” Cassidy hesitated, “there is only one other person I know who could help us, and that’s my ex.”

“Oh.” Allison replied. After a while, she said: “You never told me what happened...”

Cassidy smiled at her. “Well, I think it’s time I tell you, right?”

Mark was, and probably is, a real computer nerd. If it has anything to do with computers, he knows about it, if something can be done with a computer, he probably knows how. Sometimes, his passion for everything IT got a bit out of hand, but that didn’t bother me much back then. I was really and honestly in love with him. It didn’t matter, either, that he wasn’t able to find a job at that time. I just took him as he was. Mark is an attractive young man. I mean, sure, he isn’t the athletic kind like Raymond, but he isn’t overweight, either. He has short, black hair - well, short, at least, when he finds the time to get a haircut, and his eyes are a deep blue that made me feel as if I was diving into an ocean every time I looked into them. He was good in bed, too, and every night that we shared the same bed, that we made love and that I spent sleeping in his arms, was a happy night to me.

Cassidy shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes. Allie put a hand on her shoulder.

“That sounds like you’re still loving him...” She said carefully.

Cassidy sniveled and nodded. “I guess so, yes.”

“So, what happened?” Allison asked hesitantly. “Only if you want to tell me, of course...”

“It’s okay... Maybe telling someone will help me getting over it.”

It was, hell, I don’t even remember the date, but it was a while back. It was summer, the day had been hot, the night was nicely warm. Mark and me were living together in his house at that time. It was the day I had finished my apprenticeship. That evening, I went out with two female friends of mine that had finished their apprenticeships together with me, planning to celebrate. It was fun at first. We went to a bar, ordered some drinks.

It was all fun and games until some drunken asshole started molesting one of my friends. We should’ve simply reported him to the staff, but we were all slightly drunk. One thing lead to another and when he called my friend a dumb blonde bitch, she jumped up and kicked him in the balls. Chaos ensued and the situation got out of hand quickly. When the staff finally intervened, my friend had a black eye, her ankle was hurting badly and the guy that had molested her was holding his crotch in pain. Needless to say we all got kicked out of the bar. We brought my friend to the hospital. Luckily, it was just a sprained ankle, nothing broken. After that, I went home early.

Cassidy sniveled again before continuing.

When I came home, the house was dark. I thought Mark was already asleep. When I reached the bedroom door, though, I heard voices. I stopped and listened. I heard Mark apologizing to someone, saying that he can’t do something. A female voice replied, reminding him that his ‘new girl’ was still out and would be for some more time. That made me angry. Whoever that bitch was would soon find out that I was already there. I didn’t even wait to hear what Mark would reply, I just kicked the door open, entered and turned on the light, finding Mark and another woman lying in bed, naked, she on top of him, ready to fuck. I knew the woman. It was Mark’s ex. I always thought she was a bitch. I was sure she had never really loved him. In fact, Mark had left her because he thought she only wanted him for his parents’ money. If Mark hadn’t held me back, I would’ve beaten her up that night...

 After she had left, Mark tried to apologize. He said she had come over because today would’ve been their anniversary, that they had maybe drank a bit too much and got caught up in the moment. I didn’t care. I cussed at him, I yelled at him, I even slapped him for what he did. Then, I packed my things and left. The next morning, when my head cleared up, I regretted what I did. I realized he really had been drunk, just like me. That he had even tried to reject her in that state was a small wonder. Still, I couldn’t bring myself to pick up a phone and call him. Time went by and we both did our best to evade each other, neither of us being ready to talk about what had happened.

“I haven’t talked to him since.” Cassidy finished, hanging her head.

They remained quiet, Allison’s hand still resting on Cass’ shoulder, neither of them knowing what to say.

 

It took an eternity for Paul and Amber to reach the top of the first urinal. When they finally did, Paul couldn’t help but take a look over the side: It was one hell of a way down. Aside from the far-away floor, he also saw something else, though: There was a small, dark figure down on the bottom of the urinal that looked suspiciously like a human.

“Hey down there!” Paul shouted. Amber came over to him, looking at him as if he had lost his mind.

“What are you doing?” She asked and Paul pointed down to the small figure.

“Stop shouting he can’t hear you anyways. Save your voice.” Amber commented and as much as Paul hated it, she was right: The tiny man took no notice of them whatsoever.

“We have to help him.” Paul stated, looking around.

“Tell me how and I’m all with you there, Paul, but I really don’t see a way to do that without getting stuck in there ourselves...”

Just then, they heard the door opening and loud, booming steps approaching. They looked up to see Robert entering the bathroom - and he was coming right for them.

Amber and Paul started shouting but Rob didn’t hear them and thus, they were unable to stop the inevitable. Robert stepped in front of the urinal with his legs apart and his giant hands moved down to open his fly. Paul looked on in horror knowing exactly what was bound to happen as the giant took out his penis and aimed it at the urinal.

Wide eyed and unable to turn away, Paul watched a waterfall of yellow liquid erupting from Roberts penis. The unnoticed tiny man in the urinal stood no chance as the flood hit him and all his tries to stay afloat and swim away were for naught as the current of pee eventually carried him through the drain opening. Pushed forward by the waterfall following him, the man soon dropped into the sewers where he would eventually meet his death in between the city population’s everyday excretions.

 

After doing his business, Robert reached for the flush handle. When he did, he noticed two bugs moving there. He bent forward, about to swat them with his hand, when he realized that they, in fact, weren’t bugs. His eyes widened.

“Miss Felton?” He asked in disbelief. The tiny teacher seemed to answer something, but he couldn’t hear her so he went forward and picked both the tiny figures up and raised his hand up closer to his ears.

Rob was pretty rough in picking them up but at that moment, neither Amber nor Paul really minded. Soon, they were sitting in the palm of his hand, hovering only a few inches in front of his giant face.

“It’s really you!” His voice boomed.

“Yea! It’s me, Rob!” Amber shouted back. Quickly, she added: “Could you speak a bit more quietly? Your voice is painfully loud to us.”

“Oh, sorry.” He replied, quieter than before, but still booming. “So, how did that happen to you?”

“I have no idea, Rob.”

“Listen, Rob, you need to help us.” Paul intervened. “Could you get us to one of the other teachers?”

“Sorry, but they all already left.” He replied, not sounding all too sorry. “So, Miss Felton, who is this little guy? Maybe he’s - your husband? Or boyfriend?” Rob grinned.

“Oh, no, I just met him, actually.” Amber replied, “We just happen to share the same situation.”

Rob stared at them for a while, then he smirked.

“I don’t believe you.” He said. “I bet there’s more between the two of you. But whatever. The big question is: What should I do with you two, now?”

“You could just call my sister, she’ll gladly come and pick us up.” Paul suggested. Rob laughed.

“Oh, no, I don’t think so.”

“Come on, Rob,” Amber pleaded, “you have to help us!”

“Help you.” He replied in a manner that made it sound more like a statement than a question, “oh, sure, I will help you.”

A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

“In fact, I will help you discovering a whole new way of life. Sandra’s gonna be surprised when I show you to her. Don’t worry we’ll treat you well - maybe.”

“Please, Robert,” Amber said, a bit harsher this time, “we aren’t your pets. We’re humans just like you and Sandra. You really need to help us. Come on, it’s not so hard.”

Rob laughed again. “Oh come on! Why should I help you, huh?”

“Damn, didn’t I do anything I could to help you, Robert?!” Amber yelled at him.

“You? Help me? Ha, I don’t think you ever did anything for me aside from giving me bad grades. Now shut up, you two.”

Amber tried to protest but Rob quickly lowered his hand down to his pants and dropped the two tinies into his pocket before he got walking.

“Great, just great.” Paul groaned. “I told you it was a bad idea.”

“Well, that didn’t go as I had expected.” Amber confirmed. “Maybe Sandra will be more helpful, though.”

 

“So, you really didn’t talk to your ex for a few years?” Allison asked as they left the bus to go the rest of the way by feet. Cassidy shook her head.

“No, I haven’t. I know he’s still around, though, because I’ve seen him around town a few times.”

The walk took a few more minutes, Mark lived in a secluded, but very beautiful part of town.

“There it is.” Cassidy said, pointing at a small house.

“And it really is his house?” Allison wondered.

“Well, technically, it is his parents’ house. His father wanted him to get a bit more independent, take some responsibility. The day Mark got eighteen, he urged him to move out, offering him to pay for a small house for him to live in by himself.”

They approached the front door and Cass noticed a few things had changed since she left: The garden had gotten some attention and contained a few new flowerbeds, the walls had been painted a soft blue, perfectly matching the shiny blue car parked in the driveway. The old, wooden door that had been the entrance for such a long time had been replaced by a more modern, chestnut colored one and the old, simple ‘Welcome’ doormat had been replaced by one that resembled the ‘Enter’ key on a computer keyboard.

“Still the same old nerd.” Cassidy said, snickering as she saw the doormat.

She rung the doorbell. It took a few seconds, then the door opened and she was greeted by a woman that was about her age.

“Cassidy? Long time no see.” The woman said, surprised.

“Oh, hi, Carla.” Cassidy replied. Carla was a tall woman with ebony colored skin, black hair that fell just over her ears, brown eyes and a small nose in a heart-shaped face. She had an athletic body and nice, almost d-cup sized breasts.

“You’re still with Mark, I see.”

“Well, uh, yea. I am.”

“So, did you two get - closer - since I left?” Cassidy asked suspiciously, seeing as her old friend was stammering slightly.

“Hell no!” Carla answered, laughing. “I’d never date a nerd like him. I don’t know how you even endured him for so long. I mean, he probably knows more about the insides of his precious computer than he knows about those of a woman.”

Cassidy laughed. “You may be right. But that doesn’t make him a bad lover, trust me. Soooo... If you aren’t his girlfriend, then why are you still living with him? I mean, shouldn’t you have paid off your debts by now?”

Carla hesitated before answering: “That’s a long story...”

Looking over Cass’ shoulder, she changed the subject by asking: “So, who’s your friend?”

“Oh, I nearly forgot you.” Cassidy said apologetically over her shoulder, then she introduced her: “Carla, that’s Allison. She’s a friend that I met just a few days ago. Allie, that’s Carla; she and Mark went to the same school. She moved in with Mark - and me, when we were still together - because of, uh, monetary problems...”

“If she’s a friend, you can tell her, I don’t mind.” Carla said.

Turning to Allison, she added: “You know, I have an, uh, gambling habit that gets a bit out of hand from time to time.”

“If it wasn’t for that, she’d be a really nice girl.” Cassidy commented teasingly.

“Okay, enough of that. I guess you’re not here to come visit me?”

“No, I’m not. So, where is he?” Cassidy asked.

“Mark?” Carla asked. “As far as I know, he’s in the bathroom currently.”

Just then, the sound of a flushing toilet was heard from inside the house, confirming her words. A few seconds later, the clicking of a lock followed by the sound of a door opening and then closing again was heard.

“Mark?!” Carla shouted into the house. “Here is someone who wants to see you!”

With a few quick steps, Mark came to the door and Carla stepped aside. When he saw who was at the door, he froze.

“Ummm... Hi, Mark.” Cassidy said shyly.

“Cass.” Mark replied, not knowing what else to say.

For almost a minute, neither of them moved or said a word. Allison and Carla stood nearby and watched in disbelief. Neither of them had ever seen Cassidy that tongue-tied. Eventually, Mark regained his composure, walked over to Cassidy and, to everyone’s astonishment, hugged her. Cassidy didn’t resist. After a moment, she even snuggled up into his arms and eventually hugged him back.

“It has been so long.” She whispered, her voice shaking.

“Too long. It has been too long, Cass.” Mark said, softly kissing her on her cheek. Tears welled up in her eyes.

“I did you wrong back then, Mark,” She whispered, leaning her head against his chest, sobbing lightly, “can you  forgive me? Tell me you’ll forgive me...”

“Shhh. It’s okay.” He answered, stroking her hair. “I forgive you, Cass. What I did back then was just as wrong. It’s okay.”

Looking up to him, Cassidy asked: “Why didn’t you call me? Why haven’t you ever tried to make it up?”

“Probably because of the same reason that you never called me.” Mark replied. “I didn’t know what I could say or do to make it up...”

They hugged for a few more seconds, then, Mark softly pushed her away.

“As much as I’d like to think you came just to say that,” Mark said, shooting a look at Allison, “seeing that you brought company makes me think that you are here for something completely different.”

Cassidy snuffled and nodded. “Yea. We... We need your help.”

Mark nodded understandingly and invited them all inside.

They sat down at the large table in Mark’s kitchen and Cassidy started with a question: “So, did you notice anything out of place the last two days?”

Mark thought for a moment, then shook his head. “No, should I?”

“Well, didn’t you notice that everything, the streets, the stores, everything is strangely quiet and empty lately?”

“Now that you say it,” Mark admitted, “yes, you’re right. There are very few people around lately.”

“That is because they are disappearing, Mark.” Cassidy replied sternly, then she started telling him the whole story, starting from the morning she came to the hospital and found everyone gone up to the point where they found the email about the ‘the project’ on doctor Tate’s computer.

When she finished, Mark said: “Okay, that all sounds very weird, but how can I help you with that?”

“Well,” Allison said, “we went down into the hospital basement, into the research section. We hoped to find out more about that project in there, but the computers are password protected. Cassidy thought that maybe you could help us with that...”

Mark sighed before answering: “Okay, listen. If you want, I’ll come with you, I’ll try to help as much as I can, but: I don’t know how much I can do. It’ll all depend on just how secure their computers are and if we can get physical access to them or not.”

“That’s all we can ask for.” Cassidy concluded. “I don’t think it will be too hard for someone like you. Just tell us what you need to hack them and we will go get it for you, shouldn’t be a problem.”

Mark shook his head, chuckling. “Cass, this isn’t some Hollywood movie, you know? Hacking a computer is much harder in real life than it looks in movies. I’m not even sure we can get into them without knowing the password.”

“Okay, just promise me that you will try everything possible, then.” Cassidy said with a pleading look.

“You bet.” Mark answered, patting her hand. “One more thing, though: This will have to wait until the weekend. I have to finish a big project for a client so...”

“A client? So, you found a job?” Cassidy asked surprised. Mark smiled.

“It isn’t really a job. I’m working as a freelance programmer. A pretty well-known and respectable one, by now.”

“Oh. Okay, then, meet you on Saturday?” Cassidy asked.

“Yea. Just tell me when, I’ll come right over to the hospital.”

“Is ten o’clock okay for you?”

“Still the early bird you’ve always been, huh? Okay, I’ll be there.”

Cassidy nodded and said thanks, then they got up to leave.

“Hey, Cass?” Mark asked hesitantly just as she was leaving. She turned around to face him.

“Yea?” She asked.

“Well, I thought... If you need a place to stay...”

Cassidy smiled. “Not really. You know, Allison here has a nice home of her own.”

“Okay,” Mark said disappointed.

“But,” Cassidy added, “maybe, we could talk, or even see each other, a bit more often than we did the last few years. I mean, even though we aren’t together anymore, nothing prevents us from being friends, right?”

A smile appeared on Mark’s face. “That would be great, Cass.”

He waved them goodbye until they disappeared around a street corner. Carla put a hand on his shoulder.

“You still love her, don’t you?” She asked.

Mark nodded. “To me, no one can replace her. She’s the only girl I ever met who seemed to understand me, the only one who didn’t try to bend me to match her ideas of a perfect man.”

Carla nodded. “I know, and you know what? I think she feels the same.”

“I don’t know.” Mark sighed. “I wish she would but... I fear she still hasn’t completely forgiven me.”

 

Back at home, Cassidy called officer Bell and informed him of the plan and the officer agreed to meet them on Saturday. The rest of the day as well as most of the following Friday was boring for her and Allison. Raymond didn’t have time to come over, either, and thus they spent most of the time at home. Bored to death, they eventually decided to go to the nearby club again on Friday evening to have at least a bit of fun.

 

For Debra, Paul and Amber, these two days were neither boring nor fun at all. Miss Darnell made Debra run her ‘track’ two more times that Thursday, timing every run of hers. She would’ve made her run it a third time if she hadn’t been interrupted by a friend of hers coming over. Not wanting the other woman to see Debra, she quickly stuffed her into the breast pocket of her blouse before opening the door. Riding in that pocket was most unpleasant as Debra was tossed from side to side with every bounce of Miss Darnell’s boobs. At least she learned her first name from the two women’s talks: It was Rita. The other woman’s name seemed to be Evelyn. When Evelyn left, it already was time to sleep.

The next morning, Debra woke up to Rita Darnell’s voice booming: “Get up, sleepy head! Time for your exercise!”

Debra sleepily rubbed her eyes.

“So early in the morning?” She protested half awake.

“What did you say? I think I missed something there.” The giantess answered in a dangerous tone.

“Yes, ma’am, time for exercising.” She quickly replied and rushed over to her bowl to take a sip of water before her ‘owner’ picked her up. They walked to the living room and Debra was once more placed at the start of the track.

“But, ma’am,” She protested again, “I need to use the toilet - badly.”

“Well, pet, you should’ve thought about that earlier. First comes your exercise, then I’ll wash you and then, you can go to the toilet. And don’t you dare peeing on my furniture.”

Frustrated, Debra complied and ran the track. Her time was pretty bad this time: running with an aching bladder full of morning pee wasn’t easy. When her captor dropped her back into her cage, the first thing she did was running for her sand pile. At that moment, Debra didn’t care that Rita was watching over her shoulder: She simply squatted down and instantly started peeing, wetting the whole pile of sand as she went for over a minute.

When she finished and pulled her pants back up, she turned around to see that Miss Darnell was still there. Reaching into the cage with her hand, she roughly pushed Debra aside and, using a plastic spoon, shoved the soiled sand pile into a small plastic bag, then she took a hand full of fresh sand from a nearby bag and deposited it in the cage. After she was done cleaning the cage, she locked the door and secured it again with plastic foil before speaking.

“Okay, listen up. I have a few things to tell you: Firstly, your performance on the track this morning was dismal, I hope you know that.”

Debra tried to protest but was cut off right away.

“I’m not interested in your excuses, pet! I think you need an incentive, so I decided that the amount and, especially, the quality of food and drink you get will depend on your track performance. You will run the track three more times today, once before every meal you get. If you do well, you’ll get some bits of the things I eat, it’ll be delicious and I may even give you something more than just water to drink. Maybe some orange juice or something. If you do as bad as this morning, though, you’ll live of breadcrumbs and water, understood?”

“Understood, ma’am.” Debra said with clenched teeth.

“Very well. Secondly, I have a few friends coming over tomorrow after lunch. I will show you to them. You’ll treat them with the same respect that you treat me with and you’ll obey any of their orders unless I object, understood? Also, you’ll run the track for them, and you’ll do so the best you can.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Debra replied again.

Content, Rita left to do the housework. Debra did as well as she could on her next runs and indeed, Rita rewarded her with a real feast every time. The reason Debra made that effort, though, wasn’t that she wanted the food in the first place, but rather that she feared that she’d need to be well-fed to get through the next day. One dictatorial Giantess was bad, a group of women like her would probably be hell on earth.

The price for her excessive eating, though, she had to pay on the same night. She woke up in her bed, sweating. The reason was awfully clear right away: Her guts were rumbling and her stomach was cramping every few seconds. Half asleep, she jumped out of bed and waddled over to her sand pile where she squatted. She barely made it before her sphincter gave in, releasing the contents of her bowels with a loud splattering. It stank terribly.

Before returning to bed, Debra buried her waste and the paper shreds she had used to wipe as good as she was able to, but it couldn’t completely contain the stench and she was glad when she finally felt herself drifting off to sleep again.

 

Exhausted from the preceding events, at some point, Paul and Amber had dozed off inside Robert’s pocket and only woke back up when they heard the young man’s voice booming above:

“Hey, Sandy honey, I have something to show you!”

After a few seconds, the voice of a young woman replied: “What is it? Some kind of present, Robbie sweetheart?”

“Kind of.” He replied, putting his hand into the pocket of his pants. When he opened his palm and Sandra took a closer look at its contents, her eyes widened.

“Are they - real?” She asked, shocked.

“Very fucking real, hell yes I am!” Amber shouted up to her.

Sandra was also a student at the school Amber was teaching at, though she didn’t know her very well because she didn’t normally teach her. She had been the replacement for her sports teacher for a few weeks, though, and knew she was very good at gymnastics, a fact that was reinforced by her athletic body. She had long, blonde hair that was currently tied back into a pony tail, green eyes that always sparkled playfully and a cute, round face with full, red lips. Only her nose seemed a bit too large for her face, a fact that most men typically ignored once their gaze wandered a bit further down to her massive, double d-cup breasts.

“Where did you find them?” Sandra asked curiously. “How did they get so small?”

Rob told her the few things he knew. When he finished, Sandra looked down at the two tinies again. Amber froze in fear as she saw the evil grin on the girl’s face.

How can a girl with such a face suddenly look so vicious? She thought to herself.

Paul had noticed her expression, too, and whispered: “Fuck, I told you this was a fucking bad idea, didn’t I?”

Before Amber could reply, Sandra’s voice boomed from above.“Well, Miss Felton, how does it feel not being in charge for once?”

She laughed so loud that it hurt the tinies’ ears.

“Oh wow, this is great. You know, my boyfriend told me everything about you, you bitch. You don’t like him, do you? Well, too bad. The times of you judging him are over. Now, we’re the ones in charge and I have a thousand ideas what I could make you do now that you can’t resist. This is gonna be fun.”

“The hell? What did he tell you?!” Amber shouted angrily. “I bet most of it are either lies or exaggerations.”

“Oh? I probably would listen to your side of the story, too, if I had any doubts. Too bad for you, though, I know quite a few students that tell similar stories. You know, there’s Haley who you gave a bad grade just because of her bad handwriting.”

“That wasn’t just bad handwriting!” Amber protested, “her work was barely readable enough to grade at all!”

“That’s what you say. She isn’t the only one, though, there’s also Ava who you never help out like you help other students. Why is that? Just because she’s overweight?”

“That has nothing to do with her figure or anything! She just never asked for help!” Amber protested once more.

“Oh, shut up, there are at least five more students that have problems with you and your way of teaching, Miss Felton. Now, however, we will be teaching you.” She giggled. “Come on, Rob, let’s find a safe place for them so they don’t run off and then, we can discuss what to do with them in private”

A prison for the tinies was soon found in form of an old marmalade jar. Robert quickly dropped them inside and then put the jar on his nightstand in his and Sandra’s bedroom.

 

After the students left, Paul asked: “So, is it true?”

“What is?” Amber asked.

“What she said about you. That you’re preferring some students over others.”

Amber stared at him angrily and hissed: “You know what? Fuck all this. I’m a human, too, you know? Yes, maybe I have subconsciously preferred some students over others, but none of that was intentional. I did every fucking thing I could to help Rob with his problems, we talked just this morning, and this is what I get?” She yelled the last words, then she turned around and Paul heard her sobbing slightly. He headed over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Leave me alone, asshole.” She snapped, pushing him away.

Paul, however, didn’t give up and this time, she turned around to face him. Tears were running down over her face as she looked up into his eyes.

She really looks just like Cassidy, Paul thought.

“I’m afraid, Paul.” She sobbed. “I ... I feel so vulnerable. I don’t know what to do...”

Her voice broke and she started weeping loudly. Trying to comfort her, Paul hugged her lightly. Upon feeling his hug, Amber immediately pressed herself tightly against him, putting her head on his chest as she wept. Paul understood the hint, hugged her more tightly and started slowly patting her back.

“It’s okay.” He whispered. “Everything’s going to fall into place.”

“I don’t know.” Amber whispered back, “Robert had always been so nice, and now this. I never thought he could be like this...”

“Shhh.” Paul tried to calm her. “I’ve survived three days with no one knowing about me being there. How bad can this get? At least, they know about our presence.”

“Damn.” She sobbed , slowly calming down. “Thank you, Paul. I’m glad you’re with me.”

It took a minute or so more for her to fully calm down. While she did, Paul listened to the faint voices of Robert and Sandra. Robert was talking so quietly that he couldn’t understand a word but Sandra was talking loud enough so he could at least pick up a few words. What he heard didn’t make him feel better:

‘Are you real?’

‘We aren’t ten year olds, you know?’

‘Well, if you put it like that, this could be fun after all...’

There was a longer pause, then a short giggle followed by: ‘Yes, I’ll certainly do that.’ and a little later ‘Nah, I don’t wanna risk killing them.’

Paul shivered at this last words. Luckily, Amber seemingly hadn’t heard a thing. When she had fully calmed down, she looked up into Paul’s eyes and asked: “So, you said you know my sister... Does that mean you’re dating her?”

Paul shook his head. “I never had  a chance to ask her out.”

Amber put on a cheeky grin and replied: “Well, you know, that’s great.”

Before Paul could ask what she meant, she grabbed his head and gave him a long, hard kiss on the lips. Paul was shocked at first, but quickly shook it off and kissed her back. They were still kissing when the door burst open a few seconds later as the two students came back in. They laughed as they saw the two tinies kissing.

“Oh, how cute...” Sandra cooed. “Look, Robbie, our two tinies are in love!”

“I told you he’s more than just a stranger. I still bet he is her boyfriend. Or even her husband.”

They walked over to the jar.

“Okay, enough of that now.” Sandra said, knocking loudly at the jar to get the tinies’ attention before pressing her face against the glass as to hear any answer they might give.

“Listen up, you two,” She said sternly, “for your fate has been decided. Considering that we’ll have to be feeding you, we have decided that you’ll have to work to earn this ‘service’.”

Paul shook his head in disbelief about what he had just heard. “You do know that we can’t really do any work at our size, do you?” He asked. Paul remained calm, Amber, on the other hand, not so much.

“Yea, he’s right!” She yelled. “Also, are we your slaves or what? I won’t even consider doing any kind of work for you!”

“We’ll see about that. In fact, you can consider yourselves our slaves, if you want, although I would prefer worshippers. Also, while we’re at it, from now on, you may call me your goddess.”

“Goddess!? Pah!” Amber spat out. “You’re no goddess. You’re nothing more than a giant bitch.”

“You’re pretty mouthy for such a small girl.” Sandra said angrily. “Maybe this will teach you a lesson.”

With that, she took a step backwards, picked the jar up and gave it a good shake, tossing its occupants from side to side. When the shaking stopped, Paul and Amber were lying on their backs, dazed and with their bodies hurting from the many times they impacted the walls.

“I hope this was clear enough now.” Sandra said, bending forward to put the jar back in its place. “So, do you want to hear what’s the deal?”

Hesitantly, Paul answered: “Yes, goddess.” Then he bowed submissively. This only enraged Amber even more, though.

“Paul! You can’t just accept this! She’s no goddess, damn, she’s just a particularly bitchy student. We can’t just...”

She was interrupted by two giant fingers closing around her and started screaming when she felt herself being lifted into the air.

“Listen up.” Sandra said loudly, holding the helpless Amber right in front of her mouth. Amber grimaced, the loud voice was hurting her ears.

“You better get used to this very fast.” Sandra continued, quieter now, but in a cold, dangerous tone, “otherwise, I may get to the conclusion that you just aren’t worth the hassle and then...”

She trailed off, waiting a few seconds, then she abruptly tossed Amber towards her face, opening her mouth wide to catch her. Amber screamed as she flew past her shiny white teeth and into the dark, wet cavern. Behind her, the girl’s lips closed, sealing her in near complete darkness. A blink of an eye later, she bumped into a rough, slimy surface. Just as her eyes were adjusting to the darkness enough for her to see silhouettes again, the floor under her feet began moving.

 

Sandra smiled a naughty smile and started swishing her prey around in her mouth, using her tongue to press her against the inside of her cheeks, all while looking at her boyfriend, giving him a good view of the small bulge moving from one side of her mouth to the other. Paul, still sitting inside the jar, watched, too, and immediately noticed that Robert was getting aroused from what his girlfriend did. His breathing got faster and after a moment, a slight bulge got visible in his pants.

 

Amber was screaming non-stop as she flew around the giantess’ mouth, every once in a while scraping by one of her teeth, ripping parts out of her clothes and leaving red scratch marks on her skin. When Sandra’s lips finally parted, Amber sighed in relief. She quickly got up onto her feet, expecting to be picked up again. Instead, though, when she looked outside, all she saw was Robert’s giant face coming closer. A moment later, his lips parted slightly and Amber was soon in darkness again, looking from one mouth into another. It didn’t take long before the giant couple’s lips met with a wet smack. Amber was sucked over into Roberts mouth, then back into Sandra’s as they kissed, then, they started playing with each other’s tongues.

Amber could barely see anything. One second she was in Robert’s mouth, his tongue wrapping around her body like a Python, making it almost impossible for her to breath, the next moment she was passed back over to Sandra who seemingly loved the feeling of pressing her into her cheeks or against the roof of her mouth. In the few, short moments where she was lying still, Amber shivered in disgust thinking about all the bacteria in the considerable pool of sticky, lukewarm saliva that had gathered around her.

 

From Paul’s point of view, it all looked way less dramatic, although he knew that it probably was a pretty unpleasant experience for Amber. The couple kissed for at least a minute before parting.

 

 Amber heard the smack of their lips letting go of each other just after being passed over to Robert again. By that time, Amber was anything but sure if he was going to spit her out or just swallow her with their combined saliva. She turned around to look outside through Roberts still slightly open lips.

Robert gave Sandra a questioning look that she understood immediately.

“No, don’t swallow her. Wait, I have an idea.”

With that, she opened the buttons of her blouse and folded down one cup of her bra, exposing her breast. Smiling, she pointed at it and Robert understood the hint, taking a step towards her.

 

Amber was catapulted out of Roberts mouth with great force, covered head to toe in a wave of foamy saliva. A second later, she hit the wall of soft flesh that was Sandra’s tit, the saliva gluing her onto its surface. She remained in place for only a few seconds, though. Just when the saliva started running down the curvature of her boob, Sandra scooped it up with her hand and started rubbing it all over her breast, taking Amber along for the ride.

 

Robert smiled as he watched his girlfriend spreading their saliva over her tit that was soon glistening wet. He managed to hold back for a few seconds, then the lust got the better of him and he tried putting a hand into Sandra’s pants. Gently, yet firmly, she pushed his hand away using her free hand.

“Let’s save that for later, shall we.” She said, more as a statement than a question, then she turned back to the small woman that she had positioned on the top of her wet, hard nipple.

“Now for you. I hope you learned your lesson, tiny.” She said, picking her up before folding her bra back up and closing her blouse.

“The next time, I may just swallow you right away. On the other hand... That felt really good, you know? Maybe I’ll make you my mouth toy, what do you think? Yea, that’s a good idea! Every time you misbehave, I’ll make you my mouth toy for a day. I’m gonna toss you around my mouth and suck on you all day like a baby sucks on a pacifier. How would you like that?”

Amber was too exhausted to answer. All she could do was shake her head weakly, signaling that she wasn’t too fond of that idea. Sandra laughed.

“Well then, you better behave like a good, tiny slave should.”

She walked back to the nightstand and dropped Amber back into the jar. She collapsed the moment her feet touched the ground and Paul ran over to her right away. Amber was exhausted, but seemed to be fine otherwise. Her clothes, though, were practically destroyed: Her pants were missing big patches of fabric and all that was left of her blouse were a few scraps of cloth. At least, her underwear was still intact, making it at least a bit less embarrassing as Paul bend over her.

“I’m okay,” She gasped, “just a bit out of breath.”

Paul helped her to her feet. The motion made the last pieces of her blouse fall down to the ground. Her ripped pants slid off her hips seconds later, leaving her standing in her black lace underwear.

“Now that you’re back on your feet,” Sandra’s voice boomed, “let’s talk about the work you’re gonna do. I had planned to give you something easy to do at first, but as it seems, Miss Felton desperately wants to work real hard, so...”

She paused for a moment, staring at the tinies with an evil grin, then she continued: “Here’s the deal: Me and my Boyfriend are going to watch TV for a while. While doing so, we’re going to take off our shoes and socks and then, the two of you will go to work and clean out the dirt under our toe nails. At your size, you should easily be able to do that with your bare hands. When the movie is over, I expect that both of us have sparklingly clean toe nails, otherwise we’ll punish you, understood?”

“Understood, goddess.” Paul answered right away. Amber, however, cussed at Sandra, though under her breath. A nudge from Paul’s elbow made her shut up and a moment later, she reluctantly replied: “Yes, goddess, I understood.”

“Very well!” Sandra answered.

Robert left to turn the television on while Sandra picked the tinies up and carried them carefully into the living room. They sat down on the sofa right next to each other, taking off their shoes and socks and carefully tossing both into a corner of the room. Then, Robert started the movie while Sandra dropped the tinies off on the ground next to their feet.

“Okay, go to work now. I warn you, though: Don’t try to run off, otherwise, I’ll stomp you!”

To reinforce her words, she used her big toe to make both tinies fall onto their backs and then pressed down on them lightly for a moment before retracting her foot and planting it back on the ground.

 

“We better get working.” Paul said once the students were focused on their movie, “God knows what she’ll do if we don’t.”

“Why don’t you ask him? Your ’god’ is sitting right next to her, after all.” Amber hissed back.

Angrily, Paul replied: “You know what? I don’t even believe in god, and after all, you are the one that got us into this in the first place, so fucking start working now or else...”

“Else what? You gonna beat me up?”

Paul sighed. “Well, fuck you. I’m gonna do what I’m told. You can stay put if you wish, but I’m not the one who’s gonna end up in her mouth...”

With that, he turned around and wandered over to Sandra’s giant foot. After a moment, he heard Amber’s steps behind him.

“Paul! Wait! I’m sorry, really...”

Paul, however, kept walking, ignoring her until she, eventually, said: “Okay, I know what you want to hear. Damn, okay, I admit, I’m the one responsible for this. Are you happy now?”

Paul turned around.

“In fact, yes. Yes, I am.” He replied.

“Okay,” Amber sighed, “now, let’s work together before she puts one of us in her mouth again, shall we?”

Paul nodded. “Okay. The more work we get done, the less likely they are to do something that hurts us - I hope. So, what do you think? Do we do them one by one, together, or do we split up?”

“I think maybe it would be better if one of us goes over and starts working on Robert. Who knows? He might get angry if we work on Sandra’s feet only.”

“You’re right.” Paul replied, nodding once more. “Well then, what are you waiting for? Get moving...”

He saw in Amber’s eyes that she was about to protest once more, then she changed her mind, turned around on her heels and wandered off without saying another word.

Paul soon found that cleaning toenails was tedious as much as it was disgusting. He was just the right size for this kind of job, though: He could easily pull himself up onto her toe and even was small enough to reach between toe and toenail with his hands, which was what he was doing most of the time: reaching under her toenail, grabbing large chunks of assorted dirt and pulling them out, sometimes using his feet to support himself against her toe when particularly stubborn heaps of dirt got stuck on the way out. That alone wasn’t so bad. Even though touching the filth that was caught under her toenails made him feel sick at first, he soon got used to it. What was worse, though, was the smell of sweat emanating from her foot, caused by the hours that she had been wearing her shoes at school. It wasn’t overpowering, but it was bad enough to make him retch once or twice.

The fact that Sandra was very ticklish at her feet made his job even harder as her toes twitched from time to time when he touched them and he soon wished he had decided to take Robert instead who, as he noticed when he looked over to Amber, was sitting perfectly still. That was about to change soon, though, for it didn’t take long until the couple started making out above.

The more they got caught up in their activity, the more they subconsciously moved their feet, and both Paul and Amber had to watch out so they didn’t get kicked away or crushed under a toe. Still, they managed to clean the giant students’ toes pretty well. Once he was done with every single one of her toes, Paul decided that it would be better to get some distance between him and her feet. Amber, he soon found, had come to the same conclusion and was already sitting on the floor a few feet away. Breathing heavily, he joined her a few moments later, sitting down next to her as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Well, that was one hard piece of work.” He mumbled. Amber nodded; she was just as exhausted.

A few minutes later, the movie drew to a close and the students let go of each other. Sandra looked down to the ground right away. Her face darkened for a second when she didn’t see her slaves anywhere, but soon brightened again when she found them a bit further away, sitting under the table.

“Ah, there you are.” She said and reached out to pick the two tinies up. Then she started inspecting her and Rob’s toenails.

“Well...” She said, “you could have cleaned them more thoroughly, really.”

She smiled, seeing the frightened faces of her tiny toys. After a second of bathing in their fear, she added: “But it’s okay, I guess. You didn’t have much time, after all.”

Even from her high up point of view, she could clearly see the two sighing in relief.

“Let’s get you two back into your jar.” She then said and carried them back to the bedroom.

After dropping them off, neither of the students showed up again for the rest of the day. For Paul and Amber, that was a mixed blessing: On the one hand, they got much time to rest, on the other hand, they soon started getting hungry and thirsty, and they also needed to use the bathroom. It was already pitch dark outside, as they saw through the window on the opposite wall of the room, when the couple came back.

“Look, you two, I even remembered to put something aside for you to eat!” Sandra said in a sugary voice.

She came over to the jar and carelessly dropped a piece of meat into it, nearly burying Amber under it, then, she reached down into the jar, more carefully, and deposited a plastic cap filled with water next to it. She was already about to turn around again when she noticed the man knocking on the glass. She bent down, putting her face against the glass again, and asked: “What is it, tiny?”

“Well, you know, the meat and the water is nice and all, but we really need to go to the toilet...”

The giantess laughed. “Toilet? Do you really think that we’d let you use our toilet? Pah! Look around, there’s plenty of room in the jar to do your business. If I feel generous, I’ll even clean it out tomorrow - maybe.”

With that, she turned around, walking over to the wardrobe to retrieve some clothes before leaving the room again together with her boyfriend.

“Great, just great.” Amber growled.

“Yea,” Paul added, “especially since...”

“Since what?”

“Well, uh...” Paul whispered, shyly, “especially since I have to do more than just pee...”

After a moment of silence, all Amber managed to say was: “Oh...”.

After a while, she shrugged and added: “Well, everybody poops, right? It’s not your fault that you have to do it in here and you can’t do anything about it.”

“I think I’ll be able to hold it in.” Paul replied. “At least for a while...”

Amber shook her head. “You know what, Paul? Don’t bother. You’ll need to go anyway at some point, so you can also do it right away and save yourself the pain of holding it.”

“Well, if you’re okay with that... I don’t even have something to wipe with, though...”

“Yea, that’s a problem, I guess.” Amber said, looking around, then she saw something and smiled.

“You know what? There are shreds of my clothes scattered all over the place, how about you use these?”

Paul’s face lit up. “Well, if you don’t mind?”

“Nah, they’re destroyed anyway. Come on, let’s go over to the other side of the jar, away from the food...”

They walked all the way through the large jar, collecting the pieces of Amber’s clothes on their way.

“Can I go first?” Amber asked hesitantly. Paul nodded.

“Sure, ladies first.”

Amber gratefully nodded back and Paul turned around to give her the privacy she deserved. A second later, he already heard the trickle of Ambers pee hitting the glass floor. He turned around only when he felt Amber’s hand tapping on his shoulder. With a relieved look on her face, she said:

“Your turn. I’ll wait for you over there.”

She pointed to the far side of the jar. Paul nodded and went over to the yellow puddle that Amber had left on the floor. Before walking off, Amber shouted over her shoulder:

“Hey Paul? Thanks for showing so much decency...”

“No sweat. It just felt like the right thing to do. Now, though, how about giving me some privacy, too?”

Amber laughed. “Sure, see you back on the other side.”

Paul did his business, wiped and then did his best to clean off his hands using shreds of cloth and his own spit before returning to Amber who was just putting her hands into the cap of water, scooping up some of the liquid for herself to drink. Paul stood next to her and drank some water, too, then they tried to rip a piece out of the giant block of meat next to them. Even with their combined strength, though, they found themselves unable to do so and ended up just biting into it instead.

After a while, the students returned, both clothed in pajamas. Neither of them took notice of tinies at all as they turned the main light off, leaving only a small lamp on the nightstand on the other side of the bed to illuminate the room, and walked over to lie down. By that time, Amber and Paul had eaten enough of the meat to feel full, even though, for a normal sized person, it had been mere crumbs that they had bitten out of it. With nothing else to do, they lay down on the cold glass floor to try and sleep.

 

“So, are you in the mood?” Was the first thing Robert asked as they climbed under the sheets. Sandra laughed.

“Are you even able to think of something other than sex?”

“Yea - not when I’m in bed with you, though.” He replied, grinning.

Instead of answering, Sandra grabbed his midriff and pulled him towards herself, then gave him a strong kiss.

“I have to admit, me neither.” She whispered, putting her hand onto his crotch. Almost immediately, she felt a small bulge appearing. She smiled and relaxed as her boyfriend started kissing her neck.

Before long, they had taken off each other’s clothes and soon after that, they started making love.

 

Meanwhile, Amber, who was wearing nothing but her underwear,  had cuddled up to Paul to keep herself warm in their cold glass prison.

“That must be heaven for you.” She quipped, nodding in the direction of the nude giant couple, “I mean, as a man, for you that must be like watching porn for free...”

Paul laughed. “Really, I could easily go without it in exchange for getting out of this mess. Also,” he added teasingly, “don’t tell me women don’t watch porn...”

“We certainly do.” Amber affirmed.

She reached out and softly stroked Paul’s cheek. “But we prefer making love for real. What do you say? Wanna make our own porn?”

Paul giggled. “I don’t know, this feels so strange...”

“Why?” Amber, who was already climbing onto him, asked, “because you like my twin sister?”

“No, that’s not it.” Paul responded, “I didn’t even get to know Cassidy, after all. It’s more the situation, the place. It just doesn’t feel right.”

Amber was now sitting on his belly, close to his crotch, and clearly felt something poking her from behind.

“Well, seems like your body sees it a bit differently.” She commented and bent forward to give him a soft kiss.

Paul blushed, but as strange as it felt to do so, Paul returned the kiss and soon even started hugging her. After some seconds of kissing, Paul started to relax and loosen up.

“You know,” Amber whispered, “I haven’t had sex in - hell, it feels like it has been ages...”

“Why?” Paul replied, “I mean, it can’t be hard for a girl like you to find a willing man...”

“Well, I guess it’s just that my work takes up so much of my time that I never found a chance to pursue a relationship.”

Paul snickered. “Well, now we have all the time we want.”

They kissed for a while longer, then the kissing turned to fondling and from there, it was only a few more moments before Amber took off the few clothes she had still been wearing and despite the cold glass floor, Paul did, too. They were both caught in the heat of the moment and soon, Amber lowered herself onto his dick and started slowly riding him. It took a few seconds before Paul realized what they were doing and quickly pulled out.

“What’s up?” Amber whispered huffily.

“Well, do you really want to risk getting pregnant in here?” Paul asked back. He could clearly see that the realization hit her like a rock.

“Don’t worry, though,” He whispered, stroking her hair with one hand and putting the other one on her crotch. “I promise you I can pleasure you just as well using my hand.”

He felt around the strip of short hair covering Amber’s bush and soon found the spot he had been looking for. Slowly, he started rubbing her clitoris and Amber immediately started moaning.

“Wait!” She interrupted him. “I want to give you something back, too.”

With that, she turned herself around and started working his penis with her hands and, soon, her mouth. It didn’t take long until the tinies were moaning in unison with the giant couple on the far away bed. Coincidentally, they also climaxed all at the same time, the only difference being that Robert shot his load right into his girlfriends vagina while Paul came into Amber’s mouth that she had tightly closed around his cock. He could clearly feel her sucking as she swallowed all of it before letting go. It wasn’t long before the giants turned the light off and went to sleep. Paul and Amber followed suit shortly after, being exhausted as hell, and their lovemaking made them forget their situation at least long enough to fall asleep peacefully.

 

The peaceful feeling went away quickly when they were roughly awoken by their goddess’ booming voice.

“Time to get up, tiny toys!”

Sandra waited as the tinies did what most human beings do after being woken up: They yawned and sleepily rubbed their eyes.

 Once she was sure both were awake and listening, she continued: “It’s breakfast time.”

She quickly removed the old meat and cap of water from the jar and threw both into a nearby trashcan, replacing them with a small piece of bacon and a new cap with what smelled like cold coffee.

“Robert and me need to leave for school now. Enjoy the few hours of freedom you get. See you in the afternoon.”

With that, Sandra turned on her heels and left.

 

 After looking at their breakfast, Paul grumbled: “You know, I’m not really a fan of coffee, and cold coffee is even worse.”

“Take it or leave it, I’ll drink it all myself if you don’t want it.” Amber replied, greedily taking the first sip of the cold, dark liquid.

“If I had an alternative, I would.” He said, reluctantly stepping next to her to take a drink of his own.

They ate as much as they could, not knowing when they would get their next meal, then they sat down and enjoyed the period of rest they had been granted while happily chatting about everyday stuff, both of them avoiding to leave as much as a remark about their situation.

 

Their grace period ended when their tormentors returned at about three in the afternoon.

“Hey, my little tinies, we’re home!” Sandra fluted. “Did you miss us?”

She gave the two a naughty grin as she walked over to the jar and then waited for Robert to follow her, who then took the word:

“You know, we’ve decided that the four of us can’t be sitting around at home all day. We’ve got to stay fit, after all, so, my girlfriend had this great idea.” He snickered.

“Yep. As you might remember, Miss Felton, I’m very proud of my body, and it takes some work to keep it in shape like this. For this reason, I usually go for a jog in the afternoon. So, today, I could finally convince Robert to come with me, and because I think it would be very rude to leave you two tiny things alone for such a long time, I decided that you’ll come with us, too.”

“That’s crazy and an astonishingly stupid idea of yours!” Amber griped, “if you make us run around outside like this, we’ll probably die.”

“You still got no respect for me, do you?” Sandra replied shaking her head. “Oh well, that’ll change over time. You know, I was really going to clean out your jar, but now, as a punishment, I’ll leave it like it is for today. Now, however, it’s time to leave, come on out of there.”

She reached into the jar and picked the two tiny forms up with her fingers, carrying them over into their living room where she plopped down on the sofa.

“Robert, would you help me with this?” She asked. Robert affirmed and knelt down in front of her.

Amber risked a look around to try and find out what the couple was up to. Sandra’s and Robert’s shoes were lined up in front of the sofa and both the students were currently barefoot, their socks lying on the nearby table. Robert picked up a pair of socks and Sandra stretched out her right foot so her boyfriend could help her slip into the first sock, then she stretched out her left foot.

Before helping her with the second sock, Robert said: “Okay, honey, time to decide.”

Sandra bit her lip, pondering for a moment, then answered simply: “The boy.”

Robert nodded. Using his free hand, he reached for Paul, picking him up by his legs. Amber, who tried to hold onto him, nearly fell off the hand, but Sandra reacted quickly, closing her hand into a fist.

“You should really be more careful.” She said sternly, “you nearly fell to your death.”

Paul, who was slowly realizing what they were about to do, screamed all the way down as he was lowered towards Sandra’s foot. Robert set him down on top of it, then gave him a light flick with his finger, making him fall on his back. The last thing he saw was Roberts giant, smiling face before a wall of fabric obstructed his view.

After slipping into her second sock, Sandra wiggled her toes a few times, giggling as she felt the tiny man’s body tickling her foot, then she stood up and motioned Robert to take her place.

“Your turn, sweetheart.”

Rob sat down and Sandra quickly helped him into his first sock, then positioned Amber on his other foot just like he did before and pulled the other sock over the tiny woman. After they were done, they quickly slipped into their shoes and left the apartment.

 

The tiny bit of light that had been penetrating the fabric of the thick winter sock was soon blocked by Sandra’s shoe, leaving Paul in complete darkness. Not that there was much to see anyway. The giantess started walking, he felt the motion under his back and every time she set her foot back on the ground, his surroundings vibrated slightly.

That’s not as bad as I expected. Paul thought. Little did he know that it was about to become living hell for him.

 

Sandra and Robert strolled towards the nearby park. There was a small, paved way that ran all the way around the park in a circle. Sandra loved jogging there as the nearby trees not only provided a nice environment, but also kept the air fresh and clean.

“Come on, don’t be so sluggish.” Sandra said, accelerating her pace as they entered the park.

 

Paul felt the vibrations getting stronger and more frequent and soon, he felt himself shaken from his resting spot, sliding towards the front of the sock. He quickly grabbed the fabric above him, holding himself in place. This wasn’t an easy task, though, and soon, his arms started hurting. It didn’t help, either, that he soon noticed a slight smell of sweat in the air that he knew would just grow stronger over time.

He had no idea how much time had passed when he eventually had to let go and dropped back down onto the warm surface of Sandra’s foot. The skin was, by now, covered in a thin sweat layer and Paul clearly felt the wetness soaking the backside of his shirt. The sour smell of the liquid almost made him sick and it got worse by the minute. Paul felt himself sliding again and this time, he was too weak to do anything about it. He slid along the surface, finally dropping down in between Sandra’s big and second toe. The smell was even worse in this confined space and Paul gagged a few time before he got used to it.

Can this even get any worse? Paul muttered. His question was answered just a minute later when Sandra accelerated her pace even more and really started sweating. Drops of sweat as large as Paul’s head emerged from pores in Sandra’s skin and started slowly running along the smooth curve of her foot, heading right for him.

God I hope Robert doesn’t sweat as much, Paul thought, thinking about Amber, yet he knew it was nothing more than wishful thinking. If anything, Robert would probably sweat even more... Paul was shaken from his thoughts when he felt wetness on his face. A drop of sweat had run along Sandra’s big toe and was now dangling from the edge of her toenail, right above his face. It swung back and forth for a moment, stroking his face as it went, then it separated and splashed down on him, covering his face and upper body in sour smelling liquid. Paul coughed, spitting out what had found its way into his mouth.

Fuck! In its own way, this tastes even worse than pee! Paul thought. It only got worse as time passed and more and more sweat was chasing down Sandra’s foot. Only a small portion of it was headed for him, of course, but at his size, it was more than enough. Luckily, the fabric of her sock was absorbing most of it, otherwise, he would’ve been lying in a pool of sweat by now. The downside of it was that the sock started smelling, too, making it hard for Paul to breath, all the while he was now evermore often forced to swallow some of her sweat, almost retching every time he did, just to free his mouth so he could even try to take a breath.

 

Sandra felt the motion on her foot. She knew that the tiny man had slid in between her toes. For a moment, she considered crushing him under her toes, enjoying the thought of how devastated Miss Felton would be if she presented her with the blob of bloody pulp that once was her lover, but he hadn’t done anything to deserve that and the fun she could have with him while he was alive by far outweighed that of killing him like this. They kept jogging until they had completed five laps around the park and were back at the main gate.

“Got enough?” Sandra asked her boyfriend. They were both breathing heavily. Robert nodded and she added: “Let’s go home, then.”

As they walked home slowly, Sandra got an idea...

 

Paul was relieved when their pace slowed. His relief was short-lived, though: On their way home, Sandra started wiggling her toes. Soon, Paul had completely lost his orientation as the toes moved up and down, clenched and relaxed. Paul was, however, sure that Sandra was doing that on purpose, rather than subconsciously, as he never even got close to being crushed under or in between her toes. She just kicked him back and forth and any time he came to a halt between two of her toes, she started massaging his body with them, thoroughly rubbing her stinky sweat all over him and into his skin.

It’s gonna take ages to get rid of the smell. I’ll have to take a dozen or so showers! Paul silently lamented as he felt the disgustingly wet toe drawing circles on his back. Eventually, though, Sandra got tired of her ‘game’ and, with a last motion, one of her stinky toes pressed him face first into the front side of her sock where she kept him for the rest of the way. With the wet skin pressing onto his back and the foul smelling, wet sock in his face, the sour smell was overpowering and this time, Paul couldn’t hold back anymore: He doubled over slightly and started heaving, eventually emptying what little his stomach contained into Sandra’s sock. Luckily, she didn’t even notice the miniscule amount of mostly liquid stuff that Paul produced and it was all soon sucked up by her sock, leaving nearly no trace of Paul getting sick inside it. Gasping for air, Paul now could do nothing but wait and it seemed to take an eternity before he was finally greeted by a gust of very welcome, fresh air.

 

Sandra and Robert plopped down on the sofa again where they took off their shoes and socks. After doing so, Sandra picked their socks up, reaching into them to carefully pluck the tinies out. Both looked a bit shaken and glistened with their sweat, but were otherwise okay.

“Rob, sweetheart, I think we could need a bath. Would you prepare one for us?” Sandra asked and her boyfriend affirmed, the look on his face making clear that they were up to something once more. Robert left and Sandra leaned back and relaxed for a moment, keeping the tinies safely in the palm of her hand.

 

“You look terrible.” Amber said as she and Paul met up again.

“Thanks, you look fabulous, too.” He hissed back.

Amber laughed. “So, any idea what might happen next?”

“You heard her: They’re gonna take a bath.”

“Somehow, I fear the implications of that.” Amber responded.

“I don’t know, I could really need a bath...”

“Me, too. But do you really think they’d do that for us without having a reason to?”

Paul shook his head, then they sat down and waited for the things to come.

It didn’t take long before Robert returned. Sandra stood up and they walked into the bathroom together. The bathtub was filled with steaming hot water and in the middle floated a big, plastic toy ship.

“How would you like a nice cruise through our bathtub?” Sandra asked the tinies in her hand. Without even waiting for an answer, she lowered them down and put them onto the ship. The couple then quickly took off their clothes.

“Step in already, sweetie, I need to pee real quick.” Sandra said. Robert nodded and carefully stepped into the hot water while his girlfriend hurried over to the toilet.

Seeing Roberts giant genitalia hanging above him reminded Paul of his night in the laundry basket. He blushed and quickly lowered his head as Robert lowered his body into the water, only looking back up when the giant was completely inside. Soon, they heard the toilet flush and Sandra quickly followed, sinking herself into the water on the other side of the tub. For a while, they just sat there and relaxed, letting the hot water clean the dirt and sweat off their bodies, then, Robert sat up slightly, saying: “What do you think, honey?”

Sandra nodded. “Yep, it’s time.”

 

Paul and Amber sat on the toy ship the whole time with no way to escape. They let out a yelp of surprise when Robert suddenly started pushing the plastic toy forward. In front of them, Sandra raised herself out of the water slightly, just enough so that her enormous boobs stuck out of the water, and their ship was heading right for these giant hills of flesh.

Once the ship ran aground between them, Sandra squeezed her tits together, burying Paul and Amber between tons of soft flesh. They heard the students above giggle. After a moment, the mountains parted again.

“So, did you like that?” Sandra’s voice boomed from above. “You know, Robert has a present for you, too.”

She held the ship in place as a shadow fell onto it. The tinies looked up but didn’t even get time to scream as Robert lowered his genitals onto the ship, burying its front under his ball sack. Another giggle was heard before he raised back up and Sandra said: “And now, enjoy the show.”

They positioned the ship between Sandra’s breasts once more, then Robert bent forward and started kissing his girlfriend. Wedged in between Sandra’s boobs and with Robert’s currently limp penis hanging behind them, Amber and Paul could do nothing but look on as the two giant students made out.

They sat there for maybe two minutes, watching Roberts penis getting more and more erect. Soon, it was pointing straight forward and Robert backed off.  Sandra started moving, causing waves on the water that washed over the small ship as she got on all fours and turned around. When she stopped, Amber and Paul were sitting right under her shaved vagina.

“Take me now, Rob.” Her voice boomed, and the tinies watched in shock as the giant’s cock slowly moved forward, sliding into Sandra’s vagina like a key sliding into a lock, the signature ‘click’ being replaced by a faint slurp. With their whole field of vision taken up by the giant bodies, they had no choice but to watch as the giant couple fucked in the bathtub. Their motions soon got quicker and with them, the water got more turbulent. The ship started rocking from side to side and Paul noticed Amber getting pale.

“Don’t you get sea sick!” He shouted, trying to make himself heard over the loud moaning from above, “who knows what she might do if you vomit into her bathtub.”

Amber nodded and swallowed hard. Soon, it got evident that the students were close to climaxing. Sandra let out one last, loud moan, then she quickly slid forward, making Robert’s penis slide out of her. She quickly turned around, grabbed his shaft with her hands and started rubbing it. It took only two rubs to make him cum and, giggling, she aimed his penis downwards on the ship.

Realizing what was going on, Paul quickly dropped to the ground. Amber was not as quick and when the first wave of sticky spunk rained down on them, she was washed over board and fell down into the water. As much as he wanted to, Paul couldn’t help her: He had to keep his head down while more waves of white goo hit the deck and the water around it. He knew it was over the moment the giants started moving again, climbing out of the tub.

“Hey, where’s Miss Felton?” Sandra’s voice boomed. She bent down, looking right at Paul.

“Answer me, tiny!” She commanded.

“Where she is? You washed her overboard with his fucking cum.” Paul yelled at her, gesturing towards Robert. Too late, he realized what he just did. Luckily, Sandra just laughed.

“Well, that’s life, right?”

“Please, goddess!” Paul said, now in a subservient voice, “you have to go look for her.”

“In your dreams, slave.” Sandra replied, reaching for the drain plug. “Your girl better gets back up there real soon, otherwise she’s going down the drain.”

With that, she pulled the plug out and the ship started moving, pulled towards the drain by the current. Robert and Sandra then left the room, leaving Paul alone with his problems. The ship soon reached the drain opening and started sinking down onto it as the water level lowered. There was still no sign of Amber, though.

Maybe she already went down into the sewers... Paul thought miserably. Then he heard a voice. He jumped to his feet. It was Amber, and she was screaming for help. He looked over the water and saw her a bit away, screaming and yelling as the current pulled her towards the drain.

“Keep calm, I see you!” Paul shouted over to her, then he bent forward. When Amber passed below him, he reached down with his hands and Amber quickly grabbed them. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to pull her up so he concentrated on holding her in place until all the water was gone.

Once the tub was empty, Amber let go and dropped down to the ground. Seconds later, Paul swung his legs over the side of the ship and jumped down, too.

“Damn, that was close.” Amber said. Paul nodded, still out of breath.

They sat down on the floor of the bathtub and waited. After a few minutes, the couple returned and Sandra picked them up.

“Ah, I see you made it. Believe it or not, I’m glad you did. This will make tomorrow a lot more interesting.”

Paul asked what she meant but she only smirked, dropped them off in their jar and disappeared again, leaving them alone with their thoughts.