- Text Size +

Cassidy, Allison and Officer Bell met up with Mark in front of the hospital. Raymond arrived soon after. Mark was carrying a laptop in a bag and was also wearing a backpack. With the keys they retrieved during their last visit, they entered and made their way down into the basement offices.

 

“That’s the computer.” Cassidy pointed out.

“I see.” Mark responded and sat down in front of it, booting it up. As expected, he was greeted with the login screen asking for a password. Mark bent down, inspecting the computers tower. When he found what he had been looking for, he unpacked his laptop and started rummaging through the stuff in his backpack.

“You do know that what we’re doing here is illegal, right? Just saying...” Mark commented as he pulled a rather long cable from the backpack.

“That’s why I’m with you. To make it less illegal.” Harvey replied.

Mark nodded. Using the network cable he had been carrying, he quickly connected his laptop with the office computer and booted it up, too. He typed on his keyboard for a while, then he smiled.

“You know why so much data is stolen all the time? Because no one cares about security nowadays. I really would have expected some better security measures in a laboratory like this. Okay, the hard disk is readily accessible for anyone who is connects to the computer directly. What are we looking for?”

“Anything about a strange research project going on down here in the last few days or weeks.” Cassidy replied. Mark nodded and started searching through some folders.

 

Debra didn’t receive much attention from her ‘owner’ that Saturday morning. Rita barely took the time to feed her pet and clean its toilet before storming out of her bedroom to prepare the house for the friends she had invited. Debra could do nothing but sit in her cage and listen as furniture was moved, dishes rattled and glasses clinked. Soon, she smelled things cooking in the kitchen. The first guests arrived around noon. Debra listened to them talking. There were at least ten different voices, all female. At about one o’clock, the door swung open and Rita entered.

“Time for you to entertain my guests.” She said, grinning. She removed the cover from the cage and picked Debra up, stuffing her in the breast pocket of her blouse.

 

Rita’s guests had, by now, gathered in the living room, sitting around the table in the room’s center on which Debra’s running track stood. The track itself, though, was currently hidden under a towel. Rita stood next to the table and then raised her hands telling her friends to be quite for a moment.

“So, I told you I want to show you something special.” She started as the whispering ceased. “In fact, some days ago, I found something that I bet not one of you has ever seen before. First, though, I’ll show you this, and maybe you can take a guess at what I found.”

With that, she removed the towel from the table, revealing the small track. With a well aimed throw, she tossed the towel across the room where it landed safely in a laundry basket.

“So, what do you think this is used for?” She asked, smirking.

“It’s some kind of - running track. For a pet maybe?” Evelyn said curiously. “Though I know no pet that would be so small, yet clever enough to run this track...”

Rita let out a short laugh. “You’re absolutely right, Evelyn. It’s for a pet. A very special pet, which I’m gonna show you now.”

She saw the excitement in everyone’s faces as they all waited to see the pet that was smaller than a mouse, yet intelligent enough to run a track. With a winning smile, Rita reached into her breast pocket, closing her hand around Debra as she lifted her out and placed her on the edge of the table. Her guests reacted with a collective ‘Oh!’ and Rita giggled silently.

“Is she - real?” One of the women asked and carefully prodded Debra with a finger, pricking her lightly with her nail.

“You bet I am, bitch!” Debra hissed, kicking at the giant finger.

“Your pet is pretty rude, Rita.” The woman commented. With a stern look, Rita picked the tiny back up, holding her in front of her face.

“What did I tell you?” She said in a frosty tone. “You’re gonna pay my friends the same respect you pay me. You know what happens when you’re disobedient, do you?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Debra said between her teeth.

“Good.” Rita nodded, placing her back down on the table before turning to her guests again.

“Why is she naked?” Another woman asked. Rita grinned.

“That prevents her from running away. After all, who would go outside into the wintery cold without something to wear? Now, my little pet here will be today’s main attraction. She’ll be running this track a total of three times and I want all of you to guess how long it will take her, and to make it worthwhile, I even have something for you.” She reached into the pocket of her pants and retrieved what looked like very expensive necklaces.

“These three very expensive, original Indian necklaces that I bought on my last vacation. Whoever makes the closest guess on each run will get one of them. To make it more interesting, I’m gonna make the track harder for every run so you have to take a new guess.”

Her guests cheered. All but Evelyn, who asked: “So, does she do that freely?”

“Freely?” Rita laughed. “No way. She does it because she knows she won’t get food otherwise.”

“But that’s... That’s cruel!” Evelyn shouted. “I mean, isn’t she a human, after all?”

The guests got quite, looking back and forth between Rita and Evelyn. Rita smirked.

“Look at her, Evelyn. Does she look like a human? She’s damn small for a human don’t you think? I mean, even a newborn is larger than her...”

“Yea, right!” One of the other women commented, “I wish my three daughters would’ve been this small when they were born, would’ve saved me much of the pain when they came out of me.”

They started laughing again, and as uneasy as she was, Evelyn couldn’t help but join in. When everyone calmed down once more, Rita continued:

“Of course, our tiny runner here will need some time between the runs to rest, eat and drink. Meanwhile, I cooked enough to feed all of you and I also bought a few bottles of wine and a crate of beer, as well as a selection of non-alcoholic drinks for those who prefer that. It’s all in the kitchen and you’re all free to help yourself.”

The guests cheered once more.

“Now!“ Rita shouted, trying to make herself heard, “we will start with the first run!”

The guests got quite. Rita walked around, handing everyone a small sheet of paper and a pen so they could write down their bets without the others seeing.

“Don’t forget to put your name on the paper.” Rita urged.

“What happens if two of us make the same guess and win?” One woman asked when she returned her paper.

“Then, I’ll put the winner’s papers into some container and pick one randomly.” She replied.

After everyone wrote down their guesses, Rita returned to the table, picked Debra up and placed her at the start of the track.

“You know the deal. The better you do, the better your food.” Rita said to her, “Get ready.”

She pulled a stopwatch from her pocket and held it up.

“Ready - Set -Go!” She said aloud and pressed the button on the watch.

Debra started running the, by now,  all too familiar track, feeling the pairs of giant eyes resting on her, watching. She ran the track in record time, partly because, as she noted, the greased plastic knife had been replaced by a piece of wood, partly because she knew she’d get better food if she did, and maybe, just maybe, she admitted to herself, she also wanted to show off.

Rita hit the button on the stopwatch the moment Debra’s feet touched the final platform. She then went through the papers looking at the times written on them. Eventually, and with a frown on her face, she handed Evelyn one of the necklaces. Forcing a smile, she congratulated her on her good guess, which was just five seconds off. Rita picked Debra up. The group left for the kitchen to eat and Debra was rewarded with a big piece of meat and a plastic cap filled with apple juice.

 

The women sat there eating and talking for nearly two hours before they returned to the living room for the next run. Rita dropped Debra off in her cage, giving her a chance to go to the toilet while she prepared the track. She took everyone’s guesses again, excluding Evelyn, of course, as she had already won one of the necklaces, then she put Debra back at the track start and let her run again.

This time, Debra found, the greased knife was back. However, since she had done this many times before already, she knew how to safely cross it. It slowed her down, of course, which was what Rita wanted it to do, but at least, she didn’t fall down into the water this time. After the run, another woman received a necklace and Debra was put back into her cage, waiting for her final run while the women talked and drank outside.

As time passed, Debra could clearly hear some of the guests getting more and more drunk. Some started babbling and giggling nonstop, others lamented about their sex lives, one woman started cursing over how small her breasts were and that she was sure her husband would leave her one day because of them. Even Rita spoke with a slight slur. The only voice that sounded completely sober the few times it was heard was that of Evelyn. It was already getting dark outside when a drunk Rita stumbled into the room and roughly grabbed her.

“C’mon tiny pet. ‘tis time for your last run.” She said slowly.

Being carried by Rita right now felt like a boat ride in that she was constantly swaying from side to side. She carelessly dropped Debra over the starting area of the track, making her land painfully on her butt. Debra got up and looked around.

As Rita was no longer able to, Evelyn took the guesses and operated the stopwatch this time. When she looked at the track, she noticed Debra looking up to her and gave her a reassuring smile before raising the stopwatch.

“Ready - Set - Go!” She said, leaving Debra no time to think about her smile.

The tiny woman started running. She soon found out what Rita, in her drunk mind, had done to make the track even harder this time: Most of the stuff was covered in a thin film of reddish liquid that was probably wine. Everything was slippery from it and it took Debra quite a bit longer than usual to run the track. When she finally finished, it had taken her nearly two hours. Evelyn called out the time and looked through the guesses, handing out the last necklace. Upon hearing how long Debra took, Rita frowned and came over, picking her up.

“Ya know,” she slurred, “’tis was way too slow. I think you’re not gonna get dinner tonight.”

With that, she carried her back to her cage and carelessly tossed her inside, making her yelp in pain as she hit the ground, then she walked away without even closing the cage door.

Debra rubbed her hurting limbs. She could try and run away now, but where would she go? Rita was right, going outside into the cold without anything to wear would be suicide. Also, in her current state, Rita would probably kill her if she found her, so she decided to simply stay put, hoping that her drunk owner wouldn’t get any funny ideas. Soon, the guests started leaving one by one and it got quiet in the house.

Evelyn was the last guest to leave. Debra heard them saying their goodbyes, then the bedroom door opened and Rita staggered inside, crashing onto the bed without even looking over at her cage - or bothering to turn off the lights. A minute later, she was snoring loudly.

 

Debra pondered if she should leave the cage and hide while Rita slept, but that wouldn’t do her any good. She couldn’t leave and she couldn’t go without food for long. Also, even when sober, Rita would be royally pissed if she had to come looking for her. She was still pondering when she heard a faint creak coming from the hallway, which was strange, as Miss Darnell’s floor normally didn’t creak at night. And indeed, a few seconds later, a head appeared in the door. Evelyn’s head. She looked over to Debra’s cage, putting a finger on her lips to signal her to be quite, then she snuck in and reached for her. Debra considered screaming for help, but Rita probably wouldn’t hear her. Also, it couldn’t really get any worse. Evelyn picked her up and stuffed her into the breast pocket of the black blouse she was wearing, then she left as quietly as she came in.

On their way out, Debra took her time to look up at Evelyn’s face. She was a pretty, middle-aged woman, probably as old as Debra herself. She had an oval face and short, maybe even a bit too short, dark brown hair. From what Debra saw, she was small, even for a woman, maybe 5’1”, which made her breasts, who Debra guessed to be at least D-cup, look even larger in comparison. With every step she took, Debra could feel her boob jiggle behind her back and soon, the rhythmic motion started making her sleepy. She barely noticed them getting into a car before falling asleep.

She woke up half an hour later when she was hit by something cold and wet. Evelyn had left the car. It was snowing again and a snowflake had hit her nude body. She shivered and was glad when they entered a house a few seconds later. Wide awake again, Debra climbed up to the edge of the pocket and peeked over it. They were passing through a living room and entered a bedroom seconds later. Evelyn reached for her pocket and, upon looking down, saw Debra peeking out of it.

“Hey there.” She said friendly, then gently picked her up and dropped her on the soft sheets of her bed. She then lay down on her belly so her face was level with Debra. Debra looked into her eyes, but all she saw was kindness.

Could it be? She asked herself, feeling this was too good to be true.

“Well, um... Thanks.” She started. “I really appreciate your efforts to save me. Now, however, I want to know: What’s the catch?”

“The catch?” Evelyn asked, “what catch?”

She tried to sound innocent but there was something in her eyes that caught Debra’s attention.

“Sorry but: I don’t trust anyone anymore. I just can’t believe that you helped me just because you could; that and you just look like you want something from me.”

Evelyn blushed.

“Is it so obvious?” She asked and Debra nodded. Evelyn took a deep breath, then she spoke:

“Okay, listen. I don’t know what you think of me right now, but I’m not like Rita. I know this is all strange; for both of us. I mean, I don’t even know you, don’t even know your name, yet, you’re sitting on my bed, completely nude.”

She took another breath. “I want you to know that, first and foremost, I rescued you because what Rita did to you was wrong in so many ways, I just couldn’t leave you in her clutches. See, we’re all rich girls, Rita, me, and all the others. We may seem arrogant to you and most other people, and we probably are, but Rita is different. She’s simply a bitch. She’s worse than all of us together, looking down upon everybody, even her friends. I never got along with her in the first place. The only reason she even invites me is my family’s wealth, and the same thing is true the other way around. I don’t want to bother you with all the economic and political implications, let’s just say both our families profit from keeping a good relationship with each other.”

She shook her head and took one more breath. “That said, I have to admit, I didn’t do this without second thoughts. I really do want something from you.”

Debra nodded. “Go on, tell me. Everything’s better than running through Madam Darnell’s track like a lab rat. My name is Debra, by the way.”

Evelyn snickered. “Madam Darnell? Did she make you call her that? Well, that’s just typical. Well, Debra, my name is Evelyn. Nice to meet you, by the way.”

She instinctively reached out with her hand, then she realized what a stupid gesture that was and gave Debra a single finger to shake instead.

“I already knew your name, Evelyn. I overheard it when you and Rita were talking. Nice to meet you, too. Now, tell me what you expect from me.” Debra spoke in a soft, calm voice. Evelyn seemed to be a nice woman and whatever it was that she wanted from her probably wouldn’t be that bad.

“You know, this is a bit, uhh... Strange. I mean, you normally don’t talk about such things with a stranger...” Her face turned red again but Debra smiled at her reassuringly so she went on.

“The thing is, you need to know: I’m a lesbian. This is one of the reasons why Rita is looking down on me. When she first found out, she called me a pervert and even kicked me out of her house. Luckily, our mutual friends weren’t quite as sensitive. Now, this is what everybody knows about me. There is something, however, that no one, not even my own family, knows about; and that is that I am what is called a macrophiliac. Do you know what that is?”

Debra shook her head and Evelyn started to explain:

“That means that a person gets aroused by the thought of, uhh - sexual interaction with someone who is either much larger or much smaller than the person themself.  In my case...”

Debra, who started realizing what Evelyn was getting at, interrupted her. “So, what you say is, you want me to have sex with you?”

Shocked by Debra saying it that openly, Evelyn blushed once more and nodded shyly. When she saw Debra’s angry look, she quickly added: “Don’t worry, I won’t force you. I mean I’m not going to rape you or anything. It is just a plea, not an order. You’re still a human and not a pet, and no matter what your answer will be, I’m going to help you the best I can.”

Debra’s look softened. She walked over to Evelyn’s face and lightly stroked her cheek. She had been right, Evelyn was a respectable person.

“Evelyn, tonight is probably the only chance you get in all your life to live out this fantasy of yours. Yet, you leave the choice to me, knowing that most people would probably say ‘no’.” Debra hesitated, then she made a decision.

“You did me a big, a huge favor when you got me out of there. Now, I think it’s just fair for me to give you something in return. So, tonight, I’m yours. I mean it. Take me. Do what you have always dreamt about, what you thought could never come true. I’m not a lesbian myself, I never had sex with a woman, but I guess that doesn’t matter, as you will be in charge anyway.”

Evelyn’s face lit up. “You really mean that, right? My god, I didn’t even expect you to say ‘yes‘. Thank you, Debra, now you’re the one doing me a huge favor. I promise I’ll be careful...”

Debra smiled. “We’ll see about that. As long as I’m alive tomorrow, I’m fine, though.”

Evelyn thanked her once more, then she started taking her clothes off. When her pants came off, Debra noticed there was a small but notable wet stain on her panties, indicating that she was really aroused. After stripping herself, she picked Debra up, stretched out on the bed and held her in front of her face. Debra shivered momentarily as she saw her big, red lips part, revealing rows of shiny white teeth guarding the entrance to an enormous, dark cavern. The teeth parted soon after and Evelyn brought Debra even closer to her mouth, eventually dropping her on her lower lip.

“Uh, hey, what are you doing?” Debra asked nervously.

“Relax.” Evelyn whispered back, taking great care not to move her lip.

She is trustworthy - right? Debra said to herself.

Even if she wasn’t, though, now, it was too late to do anything about it. If Evelyn wanted to eat her or something, there was nothing she could do about that, so she simple took the advice and tried to relax. From above, Evelyn’s upper lip lowered onto her, sandwiching her between what felt like two soft pillows. After a few seconds, Evelyn started sucking on her body and, from time to time, rolling her around on her lips. Debra soon started liking the feeling, getting aroused herself and, realizing this was the closest she’d get to kissing her partner, she started kissing Evelyn’s upper lip, hoping she’d feel it. A slight twitch of her upper lip told her that she, in fact, did.

After a while, Evelyn stopped sucking and parted her lips slightly. Her tongue moved slowly, picking Debra up and wrapping itself around her body. Debra felt a flash of fear as she was pulled into Evelyn’s mouth, but soon leaned back, knowing that Evelyn wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. The tongue started moving from side to side, bathing Debra in warm saliva. Normally, she would’ve been disgusted by the thought alone, but right now, she was so horny herself that she didn’t care. Evelyn carried her around her mouth, sucking and rubbing her against the insides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth, but ever careful to keep her away from her teeth. Debra had a damn good time while it lasted and was even a bit disappointed when the tongue stopped moving. A second later, Evelyn’s lips parted and she softly spat her out onto her hand. Debra was dripping wet, yet she smiled at the giantess face in front of her.

“I see you liked it, too.” Evelyn commented, smiling herself. Debra nodded.

“Then, let’s go on.” Evelyn said, leaning back and placing Debra on her neck.

“What am I supposed to do now?” Debra asked, confused. Evelyn giggled.

“Even though you’re not a lesbian, you are a woman yourself, and as such, you probably know what a woman likes. Think about it...”

After a moment, Debra turned around and made her way over to Evelyn’s enormous tits. She started climbing one of them, but soon struggled climbing the smooth, soft hill. Evelyn noticed her predicament immediately and gave her a lift with her hand. Once atop the mountainous boob, Debra wrapped her body around Evelyn’s hardened nipple and started humping it. She was soon rewarded with Evelyn moaning and her body bucking under her. She went on for about a minute, then started licking and even biting her nipple. Evelyn’s moans intensified, as did her movements. After another minute or two, Evelyn gave Debra a slight push, making her slide down the curvature of her boob.

“Time to move further down.” She whispered.

Debra heard her no problem and wandered down along her belly, rounding her navel until she eventually reached her pussy. Just like Debra’s, Evelyn’s nether region was completely devoid of any hair. Debra walked along her labia, making her moan in pleasure once more, until she reached her most sensitive spot. She started rubbing herself against her clitoris. Evelyn’s moans got faster with Debra’s motions and Evelyn’s pussy started getting wet all around her. Soon, Debra felt herself sliding towards it’s opening slightly.

Letting go of the giant clitoris, Debra let herself get carried by Evelyn’s twitching movements and as she slid into her further and further, she started rubbing herself against her vagina’s inner walls, and the feeling on her bare skin, her boobs and her butt soon made Debra wet herself. After two more minutes, Evelyn couldn’t hold back anymore. She reached for her pussy with one hand, using the other to rub her own boobs, grabbed Debra’s tiny form between her fingers and started ramming her in and out of her pussy like a dildo, so caught up in her lust that she didn’t even realized what she was doing. Debra, on the other hand, simply enjoyed the rough, yet pleasurable ride.

Evelyn took one more minute before she climaxed with a loud moan. Her body bucked wildly, her fingers let go of Debra, leaving her inside her clenching pussy while she used both her hands to squeeze her own boobs. For a moment, Debra thought she’d suffocate, then she was flushed out along with Evelyn’s juices.

Both women lay on the bed, panting, Debra lying in the wet patch created by Evelyn’s cum. After a moment, Evelyn remembered her and reached down to pick her up.

“I hope you enjoyed it, too.” She panted happily.

Debra smiled. “It was a bit rough in the end, but otherwise, it felt great!”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I really let myself go for a while there.”

“Oh, no, don’t be. It was great fun.” Debra replied.

Evelyn affectionately stroked her nude body. When she ran her finger over the other woman’s pussy, she felt its wetness.

“Did you cum, too?” Evelyn asked curiously, though still slightly out of breath.

“Nah, but that’s okay.” Debra assured her.

“No. No it’s absolutely not.” Evelyn replied with a naughty grin. “Let me help you with that.”

She lowered Debra in front of her mouth again, then her tongue shot out and she started licking her backside. Debra started moaning immediately from the touch of the tongue’s rough surface. Her moans intensified as the tip of the tongue found its way into her butt crack, licking the soft flesh inside. From there, it took only a few more seconds until it found her vagina, licking over its opening as well as her clitoris. It felt great. Debra could feel every single taste bud on Evelyn’s tongue as they rubbed along her privates, stimulating a thousand points at once. Debra came soon after, pouring her juice onto her giant lover’s tongue. Smiling, Evelyn pulled her tongue back in and swallowed Debra’s juice with a small gulp.

“Liked it?” She asked the panting Debra. The tiny woman nodded.

“Fuck yes, that was great!” Debra exclaimed breathlessly, “that felt better than my husband’s dick ever could. Heck, I think I’m becoming a lesbian.”

The two woman laughed. Evelyn placed Debra on her pillow next to her own face, then she asked:

“So, you’ve got a family?”

“I had a husband and two children, one son, one daughter.” Debra replied, hanging her head.

“What happened to them? Did Rita...?”

“No. No she has nothing to do with this.” Debra stopped her. “My daughter was still normal sized when I last saw her, and my shrunken son is probably still with her. My husband, well...”

“If you don’t want to talk about that...” Evelyn quickly said. Debra sadly shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Oh god, Evelyn. The horror... You can’t know how that feels.” She sobbed. “You know, I lost Jack only a short while after we shrank, he... He got eaten. By his own daughter. Without her even knowing...” She started weeping and Evelyn softly stroked her body, trying to calm her.

“That’s terrible.” She whispered. “I wish I could help you.”

Debra calmed down after a while and her whining turned back into sobbing. She turned to Evelyn and said: “It’s okay. I’ll learn to live with it. If you really want to help me, though, you could take me back to my daughter.”

“I will. Just tell my where you live and I will. But now, I think we should sleep a few hours, what do you say?”

Debra looked at the clock that stood on the nearby nightstand and nodded. Just when Evelyn was about to turn the light off, the doorbell rang.

“Huh? Who could that be?” She said. The bell was soon followed by a powerful knocking.

“I’m coming, just a second!” She shouted as she quickly got dressed. The knocking repeated, though, so she rushed to the door clad only in her underwear.

 

“I found something.” Mark said after working on his laptop for a while.

“What is it?” The others asked in unison.

“They’re videos labeled as ‘Project A257 Protocol’. Five in total. The last one has been copied to this hard disk in the early morning of last Tuesday.”

“That must have been shortly before everyone started disappearing.” Allison commented.

“Can you play the videos?” Cassidy asked. Mark nodded and they all gathered around his laptop as he opened the first file. On the screen, they could clearly see Doctor Tate standing in front of a table in one of the labs. A group of men and women in lab coats were working in the back.

“Scientific project protocol, project A two five seven, entry number one, Doctor Matthew Tate, lead scientist.” He spoke into the camera. Behind him, the sound of a door opening was heard.

“Doctor Tate?” A female voice asked.

“Yes, that’s me.” Tate turned around and stepped over to a nearby table. A moment later, three persons, one woman and two men came into view, all wearing suits. The men were carrying what seemed to be a sealed glass jar.

“Ah, Colonel. Welcome to our lab.” He greeted the woman.

“Remember, Doctor, no names.” She reminded him sternly, then her face brightened. “Here, take a look at what all this secrecy is about.”

She motioned the men behind her to put the container on the table. One of the other scientists had come over.

“Looks like water in a jar.” He commented.

“It is.” The woman replied.

“But there must be more to it, no?” Tate asked, looking at the object, “otherwise, you wouldn’t be carrying it around in a sealed sample container.

“Of course there is more to it. What you see here is a water sample taken from a frozen Antarctic lake.”

Tate nodded. “I see. That’s interesting for sure, but why do you come to me with that? I mean, I’d think that the military has its own research facilities.”

“We do. However, our last try to analyze one of the water samples failed and the scientist in charge of it disappeared without a trace.”

“How many of these samples do you have?” Tate inquired.

“We had two, now, this is the last one.”

“And you have no idea what happened to your scientist?” Tate pressed on. The woman shook her head. Tate sighed.

“Okay, Hanson!” He shouted over to one of the other scientists. “Listen, I want you to put up a bio-hazard sign on the door. And turn the ‘no entry’ light on. I don’t want anyone to enter this lab without wearing protective gear.”

The other scientist nodded and went off.

The video ended and Mark opened the next one. It started, again, with Doctor Tate looking into the camera. This time, he was wearing a protective suit, holding its headpiece in his right hand. After his introduction, he said:

“The first set of tests is over. We’re sure that what we found inside the water is some kind of virus. It is impressive, looking at a virus from eons past. There is nothing special about the water itself. What we found out about the virus suggests that it could be able to infect humans, though we’re not sure yet. We are sure, however, that it is not able to spread through the air.”

The video ended and they started the third one. This time, the doctor was wearing his lab coat again. He looked concerned.

“This virus is - different. Different from anything I’ve seen in my career. It is unpredictable - and absolutely deadly, as it seems. We mixed some of the infected water into the water of three of our lab rats. Once inside the bloodstream, the virus started spreading. Although it spread at different paces inside each rat, it spread rapidly. The virus itself seems to attach itself directly to the cells of the infected’s body - every cell of the body, which would make it very hard, maybe even impossible to cure. Once it has infected every single body cell, which took from ten to twenty hours for our rats, it somehow makes its host disappear. From what we found out, we assume that infecting a human body completely would take the virus between two and seven days.”

Everyone in the group was nervous by now. What they heard was bad. It only got worse when they listened to the fourth video.

“One of us got infected yesterday. It was an accident. There was a tear in one of his gloves. He got some of the water on his hand. We washed it off, we gave him any medication that we thought could stop the infection. It didn’t help. We took a blood sample. The result is disturbing. The virus spreads even faster inside a human’s body. Hanson disappeared six hours after his infection.” Tate shook his head. “I wish I could say his death wasn’t in vain, but I feel that we’re nowhere near understanding this thing. We’re not even sure yet how it makes someone disappear in the first place. Whatever, research on something like this has to be done in a sealed-off facility, rather than in a hospital lab. I’m calling the colonel now.”

Mark nervously moved to the last video. All of them hoping that, against all odds, the scientists might have found a cure in the last moments. The picture was different this time: The recorder seemed to be lying on the floor facing the ceiling of the lab.

“I hope this thing does still work.” A faint woman voice said from off screen.

“Well, you dropped it in the first place.” A male voice answered.

“Is it on?”

“Yes, yes it is.”

Two persons, a man and a woman, wearing lab coats came into view, literally climbing onto the camera lens.

“Well, uh, hi?” The woman said, nervously, her voice barely audible. “I’m Doctor Abbott and this,” she pointed at the man next to her, “is the believed to be dead Doctor Hanson.”

“You may have noticed that you’re seeing us from a pretty, um... Strange perspective.” Hanson interjected.

“This is because the virus doesn’t kill people. It merely shrinks them. I’ve found out a few things. I documented all of it. The documents are on the table over there,” She pointed somewhere behind her. “More interesting, though, is the fact that I may have found a way to make a vaccine, maybe even a cure.”

A loud click was heard in the background, followed by the booming sound of heavy steps.

“Oh shit!” Hanson exclaimed.

“Listen,” Doctor Abbott said, turning back to the camera, “there is a way out of all this. You may have noticed that some people are immune to the virus. It is because of their...”

“What’s this?” She was interrupted by the voice of a woman that drowned out hers. A second later, a hand reached down for the camera, picking it up and making the two tiny scientists tumble to the ground. The perspective spun around and the camera was dropped onto a few sheets of paper on a nearby table.

 From this new point of view, Cassidy and the others could see that the woman who picked the camera up was a cleaning lady going about her duty, cleaning the floors with a mop. She continued with her work, not knowing that the camera was running. Down on the ground, two bright specks were seen hurrying away. It was pointless, though. Soon, they were caught by the woman’s mop. What happened then was not visible as the body of the woman soon blocked the view, but they all knew that the tiny scientists had no chance to survive.

“Well that’s... bad.” Mark said, closing the video. The others only nodded.

“Does that mean that all the other people shrank too?” Allison asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Cassidy knew immediately what she was thinking and put a Hand on her shoulder.

“Allie, I’m sorry to say this, but: Don’t get your hopes up. They were alone for days now and, hard as it sounds, most probably died from starvation by now. Even if they didn’t, there are a thousand things that could happen to someone that small...”

Allison knew her friend was right. She nodded, sniffled loudly and tried hard to hold back the tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about her family. After a moment, officer Bell asked:

“Mark? Can you copy these files?”

Mark nodded. Grabbing into his backpack, he took out an USB stick, plugged it into his laptop and started copying. Once he was done, he gave the stick to Harvey.

“Thanks. I’m going to show this to my superiors. Now, let’s leave. I don’t want to stay here any longer.”

The others nodded. On their way out, Cassidy noticed the small camcorder sitting on a shelf near the door, still resting on the sheets of paper from the lab.

Can’t hurt to take a look at these. She thought and stuffed them into her purse before following the others.

 

Harvey left in his police car while Mark offered the others to give them a ride. Raymond decided he’d stay with Allison the rest of the day and when they arrived, Cassidy invited her ex boyfriend to come in, too. Mark hesitated for a moment, then accepted. They all needed a bit of distraction now and what could be better for that purpose than spending some time with friends?

They soon sat together in the living room, watching TV and talking about everyday stuff. Allison calmed down rather quickly, having already accepted the fact that it was highly unlikely to even find a trace of her family when they found everyone disappearing days ago.

The hours ticked by and soon, it started to get dark. Raymond and Allison left for their bedroom, leaving Cassidy and Mark alone on the sofa. They chatted a few more minutes, but Cassidy soon realized that Mark wanted to say something and didn’t know how to do so. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she said softly:

“Mark, I see you want to say something. Go ahead, tell me.”

“Well, I... It’s just...” Mark began, stuttering. He cleared his throat, then tried again. Just then, they heard a knock at the front door. They looked at each other. Who could that be at so a late an hour?

 

Paul and Amber were so tired that they didn’t even wake up when their captors got out of bed and left the apartment to go shopping.  When Paul finally came to, he felt something soft under his hands.  He slowly opened his eyes, realizing that what he felt was Amber lying in his arms. He smiled, foggily remembering them cuddling up against each other last night after the lights went out. He also remembered them kissing a few times, then, they both fell asleep. Amber had turned around during the night and was now lying with her back to him. He looked around, listening, but there was no trace of the giant couple. Once he was sure that they were alone, he gave Amber a soft kiss on the back of her neck. Amber stirred, turning halfway around to look into his eyes.

“Are we alone?” She whispered, and when Paul nodded, she pulled his head down and locked lips with him. They kept kissing for a while, their tongues playing with one another. When they parted, they both smiled.

“What a great way to wake up.” Amber cooed.

“I hoped you’d say something like that.” Paul responded, stroking her cheek with one hand and using the other one to push a stray strand of hair out of her face.

“So, where did the gods go?”

“I have no idea. They were already gone when I woke up.”

“Think we got enough time?”

Paul looked confused. “Enough time for what?”

“Well,” Amber said, getting up. “Enough time - for this.”

With that, she pushed Paul down onto the ground. With a quick motion, she opened his pants, freeing his penis. She slowly started pleasuring him with her mouth, getting him hard in no time. Paul looked up when he felt her removing her mouth from his shaft and watched as she got up, slid her panties down her legs and positioned herself over his manhood.

“Hey! I thought we talked about that!” He interjected as he saw her lowering her body onto him.

“Yea, we did. I’m pretty sure, though, that you won’t get my ass pregnant.”

Reaching behind her back, she spread her butt cheeks as wide as possible, then she lowered her butt onto Paul’s stiff cock.

They were just climaxing when they heard the door open. Amber waited barely long enough for Paul to shoot his whole load into her butt before getting up and pulling up her panties. Paul quickly zipped up, too, but they soon found that their haste was uncalled for. They were left alone most of the morning as the students ran around their apartment preparing for whatever it was they had planned for today. Sometime around noon, the door bell rang. It did so three more times in the following half hour and every time, a new voice could be heard.

“Seems like they invited some guests.” Paul said darkly. Amber nodded.

“You know what is even worse?” She said, “I know all of the voices. They’re all students. The girls are Haley, Ava and Miranda, the boy is named Simon.”

“Let me guess: They’re all students that hold a grudge against you?”

Amber nodded. “Yea. You already know Haley’s and Ava’s story. Miranda and Simon are probably here together. I don’t teach Simon personally and don’t really know him, but Miranda... She’s a complete slut. Once, I caught her smoking in an empty classroom before school started, then, while being her class’ replacement sports teacher for a week, I nearly locked her inside the school’s gym. Luckily, I noticed her missing before I left, so I went looking for her and found her in one of the showers, fucking with one of the male students. And what did she do when I told her to get her clothes back on? She just cussed at me for interrupting her, not even embarrassed or anything, and told me to fuck off so she could finish. She only complied when I threatened to drag her outside nude as she was.”

“So why don’t they kick her off the school? I mean, shouldn’t smoking in the building and fucking in the showers be enough of a reason for that?”

“Certainly. I’ve seen students kicked off the school because of way less, however, the reason she’s still one of our students is that her mother is some wealthy bitch that is sponsoring the school who would probably stop doing so if we kicked her daughter off.” Amber explained frustrated.

Just then, the door swung open and a smiling Sandra entered the room.

“How are you two?” She asked happily. “I just remembered we haven’t seen all day! You two were still fast asleep when we left. I hope you slept well, because today’s gonna be an interesting day for us all. Come on, I’m gonna introduce you to some friends.”

Without waiting for an answer, she picked the two tinies up and carried them over into their living room. Even through her closed hand, Paul and Amber clearly heard Sandra’s booming voice from above.

“Now, gals and guys, it’s time for the big surprise I promised you! You know this one teacher that all of you hate, Miss Felton? Well, now, you have a chance to exact revenge.”

With that, she opened her hand, enabling the others to see the two tinies sitting in her palm. An amazed whisper sounded from the group as they stared in disbelief. Ava was the first one to snap out of it. Her expression changed to an evil smile.

“Hah, this is great. I can think of a hundred things I could do to her while she’s so small. Can I hold her?”

She reached out with one hand but Sandra quickly pulled hers back.

“Not so fast. Every single one of you could certainly come up with an idea for an interesting kind of punishment and you’ll all get your chance. We need to make some rules first, though. The first, most important one is: Don’t do anything that could kill them. I mean it. They’re way more fun while alive.”

“I’m not gonna kill them. I’m sure they’re gonna think they’re about to die, though.” Ava said, snickering.

“All good and well as long as they aren’t killed - or seriously hurt. For now, though, I’ll put them back into the jar we keep them in. Then, I’ll listen to everyone’s ideas and pick the first one to get them.”

“Hey, Sandra?” Miranda asked, “who’s that boy who is with her, anyway?”

“We’re not sure.” Robert answered, as Sandra was already heading for the bedroom, “we believe, though, that he’s either her boyfriend, or maybe even husband.”

“Well, that makes it even better, right?” Ava said cheerfully and the others shared her euphoria.

“Simon? Come on, I have an idea, but we need to talk about it in private.” Miranda said and the two left the room just as Sandra came back. One by one, Sandra listened to their ideas, then she made a decision.

 

It didn’t take long until Sandra returned to pick Paul and Amber back up.

“So, everyone has pretty neat ideas as to what we could do to you two, and I decided that Miranda and Simon will be the first to get you, then Haley, and finally Ava. Every single one of them told me what their plans are, and as you can probably tell, I’m pretty excited.”

They entered the living room and as she passed the tinies to Miranda, she added: “I hope you two will enjoy your ride as much as I will.”

Her lips turned up into an evil grin as she said that, then she turned around and motioned the others to follow her.

“C’mon ladies, you can help me and Robert make dinner while Miranda and Simon entertain our guests.”

“Hey Sandra?” Miranda called after her as she started to leave, “any special place you want us to do it?”

“Certainly not in our bed.” Robert answered instead, “but as I know you, you certainly don’t mind doing it on the sofa, either.”

Miranda grinned. “Certainly not.”

The others had soon disappeared into the kitchen and Simon went over to close the living room door while Miranda stretched out on the sofa.

“So, how come you are so small?” She asked the two tinies who were sitting in her palm. Amber was about to answer but before she could even say a word, Miranda interrupted: “Don’t bother, I really don’t care.”

By now, Simon had also returned and was sitting down on the edge of the sofa.

“So, Miss Felton, I hope you remember Simon? He’s the guy I was fucking when you walked in on us.”

Simon put on a forced smile that quickly turned into a mischievous grin.

“You know, that probably wouldn’t have been so bad,” Miranda continued, “if you, at least, would’ve had the decency to go away and let us two get dressed after it, but instead, you stood there in the door, not even batting an eye, and watched us until we had our clothes back on and left. All this leads me to think that you, in fact, like watching other people in the nude. And without their consent, too.”

“I’m not a voyeur!” Amber shouted angrily, “ and what you two were doing clearly wasn’t right! You...”

“Oh, shuddup.  You’re just angry because I found out your secret. Now stop bitching and cheer up, we’re going to give you just what you want. You wanna look at people in the nude? Wanna watch them banging? Well, now, you’ll get to take a look up close. Come on, Simon, I’m all wet already, let’s get this show on the road.”

“Oh no, not again.” Paul mumbled.

“What?” Amber asked, but Paul didn’t get a chance to answer. Miranda raised her hands in the air, closing it around them for a moment as Simon pulled her blouse off, and thus squeezing the air out of them. When her hand opened up again, they stared right into Simon’s eyes who was just grabbing Miranda’s pants, sliding them down along with her panties. Using her feet, Miranda lifted her butt slightly to allow Simon to pull her pants off, then she lay back down, raising her back instead so he could unhook her bra. Once she was completely naked, she dropped the two tinies between her massive, d-cup breasts.

“Just wait there for a moment while I help Simon out of his clothes, would you? You can meanwhile enjoy your great view of my big tits.”

She shot them another smile, then she squeezed her tits together for a moment, sandwiching the tinies between the massive mounds of flesh, pressing it against them so tightly that they couldn’t even hear her giggle above. After a few seconds, she let go. Simon was now kneeling over her on the couch    and she began opening his pants while he pulled his shirt off. Amber tapped on Paul’s shoulder.

“Hey, dumbass! That’s our chance to escape.” She whispered. She was about to run off, but Paul grabbed her shoulder, holding her back.

“Where do you think you’re going? There’s no way we can get off her body, let alone down onto the ground, in time, and if we make her look for us, we’ll probably just make matters worse.”

“Fine, you can sit around here and stare at this slut’s tits all day if you like,” Amber snapped, angrily pulling her arm away, “but I’m gonna try my luck and run.”

With that, she ran around the boob and disappeared out of view. He sadly shook his head. There was no way she was going to get away with that.

It took but a minute before Simon was naked, too, his clothes carelessly thrown onto the floor. A shadow fell on Paul when Simon straightened himself, making his giant cock hover right above Paul’s head. Miranda went to pick him up, then stopped.

“Hey! Where’s that little bitch of a teacher?” She yelled at him.

Paul shrugged. Both Miranda and Simon looked around and eventually, Simon found her. He smiled.

“Found her, honey.”

“So where is she?” Miranda asked. Still smiling, he used his thumb and index finger and plucked Amber’s tiny form out of her armpit. Miranda had closed her arm just as Amber tried to drop down onto the sofa, trapping her in between her arm and chest in the process.

“Right here.” Simon said triumphantly. Turning to Amber, he added: “You know, I would’ve taken you now, anyways, so...”

Miranda smiled. “Yea, it’s time.”

One quick motion later, Paul was dangling by his feet, which Miranda held between her fingers. Her hand rose up to her face and Paul shivered in fear as her big, red lips parted.

“Hey! You can’t eat me!” He shrieked, “Sandra said you can’t kill us!”

“Who said anything about killing?” Miranda asked innocently, then she dropped him onto her tongue like a piece of candy.

As he sailed down into the dark, moist cavern, Paul caught a glimpse of Simon doing the same with Amber. Miranda’s lips closed behind him, sealing him in complete darkness. Knowing that there was nothing he could do, he just lay down on her tongue and waited to find out what she was up to.

 

In Simon’s mouth, Amber was way less calm. The moment she hit the rough surface of the giant’s tongue, she started kicking and punching it, forcing Simon to put her in the space under his tongue to prevent himself from instinctively swallowing the nuisance in his mouth. He didn’t keep her there for long, though: Soon, his tongue picked her back up and his lips parted once more. His tongue shot out and Amber started screaming, knowing right away where she was headed. A second later, her scream was drowned out by a loud, pleasured moan.

Simon had moved a bit, now squatting over Miranda’s face, pointing his partially erect cock right at her mouth, then he bent forward and down to her pussy. His tongue found her spot right away, making her moan loudly. She relished in the pleasure for a moment, then she opened her mouth and started returning the favor in kind.

 

When Miranda opened her mouth, there was only a short moment of light before it was blocked out again, but It was enough for Paul to see what was about to happen. Despite his previous experiences, he still screamed when Miranda’s lips closed around the gigantic dick hanging above her face.

 

Miranda smiled. She could clearly hear the tiny man scream inside her mouth. Slowly, she started licking up and down along Simon’s shaft, making sure to press her little ‘payload’ tightly against his member, all the while thinking about how inferior the tiny man must feel right now, which made her even hornier.

 

And indeed, all Paul felt at that moment was pure humiliation as his body slid up and down along the hardening giant cock. Amber’s situation was just as bad as Simon’s tongue slid her up and down along the slimy wet surface of Miranda’s pussy lips. From time to time, he also put her on his tongue’s tip and pressed her back against the small, hard pole that was his girlfriend’s clitoris. Every time that happened. Miranda let out a loud moan and Amber could feel her body shivering in pleasure.

 

In the kitchen, Sandra, Robert and the others were preparing dinner. Even though the living room door had been closed, they all could clearly hear the couple’s loud moans. Sandra smiled, knowing what was happening to her tiny prisoners right now, and also knowing what still was in store for them.

 

The torture went on for multiple minutes. When his tongue finally let go, Amber found herself positioned right over Miranda’s vagina. Simon reached out with his hands, spreading her lips apart a bit more, then his tongue shot out one more time. It hit Amber like a hammer and pushed her half way into the giantess’ pussy, then Simon let go of her lips, leaving Amber wedged in between them.

 

 On the other side of the sofa, Miranda was also coming to a stop. She didn’t want Simon to cum in her mouth, after all. She carefully placed Paul on her tongue tip and pushed him forward against the tip of Simon’s dick, depositing his tiny form inside it’s opening with only his head and shoulders sticking out, then she leant back.

“Come on, Simon, let’s get our two tiny guests back together, shall we?” She said, playfully slapping his butt. Simon turned around.

“Any time, dear.” He answered, bending forward to kiss her while aiming his dick at her pussy.

Amber’s eyes widened when she saw the giant penis slowly approaching her. As it crept closer and closer, she noticed something looked wrong with its tip. Narrowing her eyes, she took a closer look, and her eyes widened even more when she realized what she was looking at.

“Oh shit.” She whispered, then, shouting, she added: “Paul! Down here!”

Paul was still stuck inside the opening of Simon’s penis when he heard Amber’s faint shouting and located her between Miranda’s pussy lips a moment later.

“Amber! You need to get out of there!” He shouted back.

“Very funny, Paul, but guess what? I’m just as stuck as you probably are!” She replied.

Paul tried to answer, but at that moment, Simon thrust forward, ramming his cock against Miranda’s cunt.

“Uh, hi?” Paul said, grinning, as he found his face pressed tightly against Amber’s.

She shook her head slightly, replying: “How do you do that? How do you manage to grin in a situation like this?”

“That’s just my nature.” He replied, shrugging, then he pressed his lips against Amber’s.

They kissed for a few seconds, then Simon pushed forward, sinking his member deep into Miranda’s dark cavern. Paul felt himself being pushed against Amber even stronger and after a moment, Miranda’s muscles gave way and let her slip inside, followed shortly by the giant cock. When he saw Amber fall down, Paul reacted quickly, closing his arms around her.

“Hold on!” He shouted, “can you climb up?”

 “Wait, I’ll try.” Amber replied. She reached for his shoulders, grabbed them and tried pulling herself up.

“Okay, you can let go now.” She said once she had pulled herself up far enough to grab the penis itself.

Just when Paul did, Simon started pulling back out, just to thrust back in a moment later with full force. The sudden motion nearly made Amber lose her grip and Paul, who wasn’t holding onto anything, slid further down, disappearing into Simon’s dick completely. Simon’s rhythmic motions slowly accelerated as he fucked his girlfriend and with each thrust getting stronger and stronger, Amber soon had a hard time holding on, and Paul didn’t show up again either. Thinking of him, Amber got an idea.

Yea, she though, that’s probably my best chance.

Slowly, she pulled herself further up. It wasn’t easy with the whole world rocking back and forth around her, but she eventually managed to climb over the opening, holding onto the top with her hands and standing on the lower rim with her feet. After resting for a few seconds, she carefully put one feet into the opening. There was no resistance, the way was clear. She carefully placed her other foot into the opening, too, then she let go with her hands and slid down into the narrow tunnel. She slid down the completely dark tunnel for about five seconds before her feet hit something soft and a yelp sounded below her.

“Oh, hi Paul.” She said, giggling.

“You could’ve warned me!” He protested.

“Sorry, hadn’t thought about that. Could you make way down there?”

“Uh, sorry, but I’m stuck. And that’s a good thing, too, don’t wanna slide down any further, really.”

They fell silent, waiting. Soon, both started feeling sleepy. There was very little oxygen inside Simon’s penis, and it got less with every breath they took. The rhythmic slapping sounds of Simon’s and Miranda’s bodies colliding above didn’t help, either, and they were both pretty dazed when Miranda suddenly let out a loud moan.

 

“Oh, oh yes! Mmmm. I’m cumming.” Miranda moaned.

A tremble went though her wildly bucking body and she felt her pussy clenching around Simon’s dick as she climaxed. Simon continued for a few more seconds before pulling out, then he rose slightly and aimed his cock at her big breasts. Miranda reached out with her hand. Simon needed barely more than a touch of hers to finish, shooting his load all over her tits. Miranda smiled, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Simon bent forward to kiss her and she greedily reciprocated. When he let go, Miranda looked down at her boobs  - and noticed something out of place.

“Oh, hey! Look who’s around.” She said, giggling as she recognized the two tiny specks that were glued to her tits by her lover’s cum. Simon looked down and giggled, too.

“I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as we did.” He commented, earning a menacing look from Amber.

“Yea.” Miranda added, “although, I thought you’d be down in my pussy right now. Oh well, saves me the hassle of fishing you out.”

After a few more seconds, she plucked the two out of the mess and got up. She went into the bathroom, Simon following her. She plugged up the sink’s drain and quickly filled it with water, then she tossed the tinies into it.

“You may clean yourselves up now.” She commented, then stepped over to the shower, entering it along with Simon to clean herself up as well.

 

The water was icy cold. Paul and Amber shivered as they cleaned themselves the best they could. Luckily, Miranda didn’t take long and soon fished them back out. They returned to the living room and went for the kitchen from there, Miranda carrying the two tinies carelessly in her closed hand. When they entered, it smelled of dinner cooking.

“Mmmm. What are you making us?” Miranda asked.

“Moroccan grilled chicken.” Sandra replied, grinning, “extra spicy.”

Miranda took a deep breath, let out another ‘Mmmm’, then, she went over to Haley and passed the two tinies to her.

“Here, your turn now.”

Paul and Amber tumbled head over heels as they switched hands. When they looked up, they were staring into Haley’s face.

Haley was a young, pretty woman. She had little less than shoulder long, blonde hair framing a beautifully round face, her dark blue eyes didn’t convey even the slightest feel of coldness and her naturally red lips always seemed to show a smile. She was a nice girl and normally wouldn’t hurt anyone. Her only problem, a problem no one aside from her close friends knew about, was that she sometime had trouble staying focused, which was why she, from time to time, had trouble writing in a readable way. Deep inside, she knew she couldn’t blame her teacher for that, and she didn’t like what Sandra was doing in the least. Still, she had to come up with something she could ‘punish’ Miss Felton with so she wouldn’t look like a wimp. Now that she felt the two tiny humans in her hand, feeling their soft but strangely cold skin, she felt even worse. She looked down and mouthed a quick ‘sorry’. Aloud she said: “Okay, time for the next round. You ready?”

She knew waiting for an answer was useless so she just put the two on the table she was sitting at and reached for her purse, retrieving a nail polish set.

“So, I decided you two are gonna help me put new polish on my nails.” Haley spoke up. Amber immediately protested.

“How do you think we’re gonna do that huh? We’re so fucking small that we won’t even be able to hold the damn brush!”

“Oh, but you won’t have to.” Haley said hesitantly.

Sandra intervened, smiling: “No, you won’t, because you are the brush, right, Haley?”

“Yea, right.” Haley answered, unscrewing the bottle.

Amber wanted to protest, but Paul held her shoulder and shook his head. Up until now, Paul had always been right, and her stubbornness always got them into trouble, so she shut her mouth and waited in silence. Haley carefully picked them up, and dunked both into the nail polish up to their shoulders, then she put one hand flatly on the table and placed each of them on one finger nail.

“Okay, start painting.” She said.

Amber was even more angry now. She looked over to Paul, hoping for his support now, but he still shook his head.

“The faster you do it, the faster it’s over.” He shouted, then, he dropped down onto his belly and started rolling his whole body along the fingernail.

Amber grimaced, then she followed suit, rolling over Haley’s finger nail like a miniature paint roller. Every time they were done with one nail, Haley would pick them up using their bodies like a brush to paint small spots they overlooked, then she dunked them into the polish again before putting them onto the next nail. This continued until they had painted all her finger and then toe nails. Paul had feared the worst when Haley lowered them down to her toes, remembering his last foot experience, but Haley’s feet were sparklingly clean and almost free of any odor. When they were done, Haley put them on the table while the polish dried, then she took them to the bathroom for cleanup, carefully carrying them in her palm. Once they were alone in the bathroom with the door closed. Haley spoke up.

“I just want you to know that I’m sorry for this.” She said. She turned on the sink and started adjusting the water temperature.

“I know this isn’t right. My problems really aren’t your fault. I had to do something, though, who knows what Sandra would’ve done otherwise?”

She carefully lowered the tinies into the water and started cleaning them off.

“I hope it wasn’t too bad for you, really. What Miranda did was... Disgusting. And Ava...”

The moment the water was turned off and they were safely back in Haley’s palm, Amber spoke up.

“You know, you can save us from that. From Ava, I mean.”

Haley shook her head. “Sorry, but Sandra won’t let me.”

“Hey, you two are the same age. No reason to let her boss you around, you know?”

“No, but the others will be supporting her...”

“Still, now is your chance to really apologize for what you said you were forced to do.” Amber pressed on. After a moment of hesitation, she shook her head.

“Sorry, I can’t.”

“Haley!” Amber pleaded, “look, you just have to hide us, then tell her we fell down the drain or something.”

Haley sighed. “Listen, Miss Felton, I really would help you if I could, but Sandra... She’s so different. I never thought she could do something like what she’s doing to you right now. If I tell her I accidentally killed you, she might just beat the shit out of me. Sorry.”

Amber kept insisting, but Haley didn’t listen anymore. With an emotionless expression on her face, she opened the door and walked back to the kitchen. The others were already sitting at the table and Sandra was just putting down the last plate. Sandra had brought the jar that had been the tinies’ home for the last few days and granted them a small grace period as the girls ate, then Ava picked them up.

She stood in the middle of the room, holding both tinies in a strong grip, barely able to breathe.

“You know,” she announced, “that dinner was delicious, although maybe a bit too spicy.”

Sandra grinned. She made it extra spicy on purpose after hearing what Ava was up to. Her expression quickly darkened, however, when she heard Ava’s next words.

“However, I don’t really feel full. After all, a fat girl like me must have an extra big stomach, too, right?” She angrily stared at Amber. “It feels like something is missing. A small snack as dessert, maybe, and you’re about the right size for that.”

With a single, swift motion, she flipped her hand and had them dangling by their feet, hovering them over her mouth. Amber coughed as Ava’s foul breath was washing over her and even Paul held his nose.

“What do you think? Wanna take a look inside?” She asked and opened her mouth wide.

“Wait!” Amber yelled at her. “You can’t eat us! Sandra said you need to keep us alive.”

“Do I look like I care?” Ava replied. The others hadn’t heard what Amber had said, but they could imagine. Sandra took a few steps towards her.

“Ava,” she said threatening, “don’t.”

Ava looked back and forth between her friend and the tinies that were completely at her mercy, then she made a decision.

“Ah, fuck this, you’re going down.” She said.

“Ava!” Sandra yelled, running up to her, but it was already too late. Ava let go, dropping the couple down into her mouth, and quickly closed her lips. Just when Sandra reached her, she swallowed with a loud gulp, then she smiled and provocatively stuck her empty tongue out.

“Ah, they tasted great.” She said, snickering. Sandra, however, was all but amused.

“You’re gonna cough them back up right now.” She said coldly, but Ava only gave her a funny look.

“How you think I’m gonna do that, huh? They probably already joined your spicy chicken in my stomach.”

“You will bring them back up right now.” Sandra repeated, her expression turning from angry to outright murderous. Ava’s eyes widened as she took a few steps back until she stood with her back against the wall.

“Seriously, get over it.” She stammered, “they’re gone, okay? Forever. Bye, bye.”

“Now, Ava, or else...”

Ava’s face turned from frightened to angry. “Else what? You gonna kill me? Get over it! We’re both adults. You can’t boss me around like that.”

“Simon, Robert? Come here.” Sandra commanded, then she turned back to Ava. “If I could, I’d fucking shrink and swallow you, but alas, I can’t, so...”

Robert and Simon stood next to her and she commanded: “Grab her arms, hold her tight.”

“What are you doing!” Ava shrieked as the boys grabbed her arms. Without saying a word and without giving Ava time to react, Sandra stood in front of her, held her mouth open with one hand and rammed a finger of the other one down her throat, making her gag and, eventually, puke, spreading what was left of her stomach’s contents all over the tiled kitchen floor. Haley was the first one to come over, kneeling down next to the mess and looking over it with her eyes. It didn’t take long for her to find the two tiny bodies almost buried in a pile of half-digested sludge. She quickly plucked them out and went off towards the bathroom.

“You bitch!” Ava croaked, “I’ll make you pay for this.”

“We’ll see about that.” Sandra replied. She walked over to the kitchen cupboards and retrieved a few paper towels, throwing them in front of Ava.

“There. Robert? Make sure she cleans her mess up, then show her the door, would you?”

“Sure, sweety.” Robert answered.

“But, what about the tinies...” Ava protested.

“Shut up, bitch.” Sandra interrupted, “Haley will carry out your plan instead.”

Haley, who had, by now, returned, carefully tapped on Sandra’s shoulder.

“Oh, you’re back. How are they?”

Haley looked concerned. “The boy is back on his feet. He seems to be fine, but hurt his leg when he hit the ground. Miss Felton, on the other hand, is unconscious and her right arm looks all red and blistered...”

Sandra looked back down on Ava who was cleaning the floor and shook her head. After she was done cleaning up and left the apartment, Sandra motioned Haley to follow her.

“Come on, we’ll go look for our tiny guests. Where did you leave them?”

“On the bathroom sink.” Haley replied.

When they arrived, Amber was awake.

“How is she?” Sandra asked.

“Her arm’s hurting badly.” Paul replied, “got anything that could help with that?”

“Oh, suck it up.” Sandra replied, but Haley put a hand on her shoulder.

“Let me help them, Sandra.” She said and after a moment, Sandra nodded.

“Okay. There should be some burn ointment in the cabinet above from a few weeks ago when I burnt my hand.”

“Yea, that’ll help. Got a few soft paper tissues? And maybe a piece of string...”

Sandra went out of the bathroom and returned seconds later with the items. By that time, Haley had found the ointment and unscrewed the small jar. She ripped a piece off from a tissue and carefully spread a bit of ointment on it, then she bent down to the tinies.

“That’ll burn a bit.” She warned, sounding really concerned, then she carefully pressed the tissue against Amber’s arm. Amber flinched slightly, but soon got used to the burning sensation. After a while, it subsided and she relaxed.

“Better?” Haley asked and Amber nodded.

“Good. Then let me fix this.” She took the piece of string Sandra had brought and rolled it around the tissue, making it a makeshift bandage.

“Okay, now pick them up and come back to the kitchen.” Sandra commanded and left the bathroom. Haley lowered her hand in front of the tinies.

“Jump on.” She said softly. Paul complied right away but Amber stubbornly sat down where she was.

“Please,” Haley said, “don’t make me pick you up. I might hurt you.”

Amber still hesitated, even though she could tell Haley was really concerned.

“Something like that won’t happen again. I promise.” Haley tried, “I’ll personally have an eye on you from now on.”

“Amber,” Paul helped her out, “you’re just making it harder for all of us.”

With a sigh, Amber gave in and stepped onto Haley’s palm. Haley carried them back into the kitchen where the others waited.

“Okay, now,” Sandra said once all was silent, “Haley, as I already said, will take Ava’s place. Haley?” She turned towards her. “You know what Ava had planned right?”

Haley nodded.

“Good. Then, do it.”

Haley looked down at her palm. Paul looked afraid, Amber angry. She mouthed a quick ‘sorry’ once more, then she lowered her hand to her crotch. Holding her pants and panties open with her other hand, she lowered the two tinies inside, then she realized something.

“Uh, we got a problem.” She said to Sandra.

“What kind of problem?” She asked.

“I uh, I’m only wearing a thong. I don’t know where to put them...”

Sandra thought for a moment, then she said: “Well, put them in your ass crack, then. There’s enough space in there and your thong will hold them in place.”

“But...” Haley protested, but Sandra interrupted her with a loud sigh.

“Okay, if you insist. Put them in your butt crack, then.”

The group laughed and after a second, Haley joined in. When they calmed down again, however, Sandra motioned her to finally do it. Haley gave the tinies one last, apologetic look, the she swung her hand around to her back. She carefully placed them between her butt cheeks, then clenched them together so they wouldn’t fall out before she let her thong snap back.

“Great.” Sandra commented, “that’ll teach them. Now, what are we gonna do the rest of the evening?”

The group decided they’d watch a movie or two in the living room. When she sat down on the sofa, Haley took great care to find a position where she didn’t put too much pressure on her butt cheeks, hoping that it wouldn’t be too bad for the tiny couple in her crack. After the first movie, Haley heard her guts gurgling. She knew what it meant. It was a side effect of Sandra’s extra spicy food. The exact side effect, in fact, that Sandra wanted to achieve.

Half way through the third movie, Haley got up. She was just about to excuse herself to the bathroom when the doorbell rang. Robert and Sandra’s apartment was on the ground floor and from above, they heard more doorbells sounding. Whoever it was, he rung every doorbell in the whole house. The group got up and collectively walked over to the door. Sandra pushed the button for the intercom.

“Who’s there?”

“This is the police speaking,” A male voice came back, “this house has to be evacuated. Please come out as fast as possible.”

“Evacuated?” Sandra asked, “why?”

“That will be explained to you later. Would you just come out now?”

Sandra thought for a moment, then she answered: “I’m sorry, but we can’t do that. You’ll have to come in here so we can see that you really are a policeman. Come in, please.”

She pressed the door opener. A sigh was heard through the intercom and then, heavy steps walked up the small stair leading to the ground floor apartment’s door. Sandra watched the man entering through the door’s spyhole and only opened it when she saw that the man was, in fact, wearing police uniform.

“Sorry for the inconvenience, officer,” She apologized, “but one can’t be too careful these days.”

The officer nodded.

“That’s right.” He replied, his voice muffled slightly as he was, as Sandra realized only now, wearing a face mask. He was also wearing gloves, she noticed.

“So, what’s all that evacuation stuff about?” She asked him.

“You see, there is a kind of virus spreading in the city. We’re evacuating everyone right now. If you’d just wait outside, we’ll send a van to pick you up.”

“Thanks for the offer, but I have a car myself and can give our friends here a ride.” Robert replied, making a gesture as if to embrace the whole group. “Just tell me where we should go.”

The officer hesitated for a moment, then he said: “Fine, drive onto the highway, then head north. From there, all but one way will be blocked. Just drive on until you reach the camp we set up nearby.”

Robert nodded. “Okay, we’ll pack our stuff and leave.”

“I have to insist that you come outside now.” The officer said sternly.

“And I have to insist that you give us a minute to pack our stuff.” Robert replied in kind.

The officer sighed. “Okay, pack your stuff, but hurry, and don’t pack too much, we don’t have much room at the camp.”

The group left to pack the most important stuff while the officer climbed up the stairs to look for the other residents, though it seemed as if no one else was home. When he came back down, the group of students already stood in front of the door. They left the house and Robert walked over to his nearby car. With Ava gone, the five of them fit into the car rather comfortably. The police officer watched them drive off before he continued his work at the next house.

 

When Evelyn opened the door, she was greeted by a young man in a police uniform. When he saw her in her underwear, his face turned a bright red.

“Uh, I’m very - very sorry, miss.” He stammered, “but uh, you know, there is this virus spreading and - uh - I have been ordered to evacuate everyone in this area and drive them to the nearby camp we set up.”

Evelyn put on a fake smile and replied: “Well, then, I better come with you, right? Don’t wanna get infected. I’ll be out in a second okay? Just need to get dressed.”

“Uh, yea, sure.” The man stammered, but Evelyn didn’t hear that as she practically slammed the door in his face. She returned to her bed where Debra waited.

“I guess you heard everything?” She asked the tiny woman while putting her clothes on. Debra nodded.

“Yes. I hope you’re gonna take me with you?”

“Of course I will!” Evelyn pouted. “How could you even think otherwise? I mean, technically, we’re lovers, right?”

Debra grinned. “Yep, we certainly are.”

After she was dressed again, Evelyn picked Debra up.

“So, if we’re lovers, I hope you won’t mind...” She trailed off, grinning.

Before Debra could say anything, she reached into her cleavage and put Debra securely into the left cup of her bra. Debra noticed right away that the bra was a pretty loose fit. Evelyn probably didn’t fasten it as much to leave room for her. For a moment, she considered protesting, but the giant mound of soft flesh wasn’t too bad of a place to be so she shut up, leaned back and relaxed while her resting place slowly bobbed up and down in rhythm with Evelyn’s steps. She opened the door just as the young officer was about to knock once more. When the door suddenly opened, the man stumbled forward and his closed fist hit Evelyn’s boob instead.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry...” The man stammered, his face turning red once more. Evelyn giggled.

“It’s okay, not your fault. So, show me your car, would you?”

“Ah, sure.” He replied, leading her over to a blue police van.

“You can sit in front with me.” He said. After a moment, he quickly added: “If you want, that is. I mean, it’s not like I want you to sit in front. With me, I mean. I mean it’s not...”

He was interrupted when Evelyn laughed out loud. “Calm down now, would you? It’s okay, I know what you mean. Hell, you behave like a school boy on his first date.”

The officer blushed.

“Sorry.” He muttered.

“Stop apologizing. Now get in there so I can sit down, would you?”

“Ah, right, sure.”

The man climbed into the driver’s seat and Evelyn took the passenger side. Once both had their seat belts on, Evelyn being extra careful not to get her tiny ‘passenger’ stuck under it, they drove off. On their way, they stopped on a few more houses but found no one at home and when they eventually drove onto the highway, it were still just the two of them.

 

Cassidy and Mark approached the door when suddenly, a voice from the outside shouted: “This is the police speaking, open the door!”

They both recognized officer Bell’s voice right away and Cassidy quickly opened the door. Outside stood Harvey Bell accompanied by two more police officers. All wearing gloves and face masks. The two unnamed officers were pointing their guns at the door, and Harvey also had his gun drawn, though not raised.

“Put your hands above your heads.” He commanded loudly the moment the door opened.

“Harvey? What’s going on here?” Cassidy asked confused, taking a few steps back.

“Hands above your head I said!” Officer Bell snapped. Cassidy reluctantly complied, as did Mark.

“Down to your knees.” The officer ordered, then he quickly secured their hands with handcuffs. Cassidy tried to say something but the look on Harvey’s face, combined with him nearly unnoticeably shaking his head, made her shut up. Once he had them secured, he turned around to the other policemen who were still pointing their guns into the house.

“Seems like their friends are missing.” Turning back to Mark and Cass, he asked: “Did Allison and Raymond go home?”

Cassidy hesitated. Harvey knew very well that this was Allison’s home, which probably was a hint at what answer he wanted to hear. Hoping she was right, Cass answered: “Yea, they went home half an hour or so ago.”

Harvey nodded, shooting her a quick smile. Sweat was running down his forehead as he turned back to his companions.

“You heard it. I can handle these two alone, go look for their friends. The guy’s name is Raymond Jansen. Shouldn’t be hard to find.”

“Are you sure...” One of the men asked, his weapon still raised.

“Damn, do I look like someone who needs a babysitter, officer!?” Harvey snapped, “look at them, they’re handcuffed. What are they going to do? Bite me? This isn’t some silly zombie movie! Now go find their friends, would ya?”

Intimidated, the officer nodded and left with his partner. A moment later, they heard a car turn on and drive away.

“That’s that.” Harvey said. He retrieved a small key from his pocket and quickly opened the handcuffs.

“I hope it didn’t hurt too much.” He said apologetically, “these two were a real nuisance.”

“They certainly were.” Cassidy replied darkly, rubbing her wrist. “So, what’s going on?”

“The moment they found out about the virus, they contacted the CDC. After analyzing what little data we had, these guys almost lost their minds. They ordered to quarantine the whole city and are already planning for a pandemic. Right now, we tell everyone we can get ahold of that we’re evacuating the city, in reality, though, we’re just moving everyone into a quarantine camp they set up nearby to isolate them from the rest of the world.”

“Why did you try - pretend- to arrest us?” Mark pressed on. Harvey took a deep breath before he spoke.

“Well, the CDC has a special interest in you, as in: They think you’re immune and want to study you in the hope of finding a cure, or at least a vaccine. I was ordered to arrest you, but as you see, I’m not going to comply.”

“So, you’re disobeying your orders, alright, but what shall we do now?” Cassidy asked.

“Well, I think we really should go to that quarantine camp. The risk of spreading this virus... But I don’t want you to become their lab rats. What I thought is that, maybe, I could help you get around all the checkpoints and roadblocks they set up and help you get into the camp without anyone knowing who you are.”

“But won’t they recognize us?” Cassidy asked suspiciously.

“Who would? Most of those people don’t even know you and the ones that do don’t know that they’re searching for you.”

Cassidy hesitated for a moment, then she sighed.

“Sounds like we don’t have much of a choice, anyway. We can’t stay here, there’s no chance to get away with a car when all roads are blocked, and running off into the wild won’t get us anywhere either in the long run... Okay, we’re coming with you.”

“Hey, you can’t just decide for me!” Mark protested.

“Got a better plan?” Cassidy countered and Mark shook his head.

“Nah. I just wanted to let you know that I still have a free will of my own.”

“Okay, now,” Harvey interrupted before they could start a fight, “where are Allison and Raymond?”

“Oh, uh, well...” Cassidy hemmed, “they’re, kinda, well...”

“They’re probably fucking in their bedroom.” Mark spoke it out for her.

“Well, go get them, we need to leave before my partners get suspicious.”

“Should I do it?” Mark asked Cassidy, but she shook her head.

“No, I know Allison way better then you do. I’ll go interrupt her.”

 

When Cassidy approached the door, she could already hear Allie’s loud moans out in the hallway. She knocked, carefully at first, then stronger. There was no reaction. She took a second to gather her courage, then she pressed down the handle and peeked into the room.

“Oh yea, Ray.” She heard Allison moan.

They were lying on the bed, the sheets had been carelessly thrown to the ground. Both were completely naked, with Raymond on top thrusting into Allison. From Cassidy’s point of view, she could see Raymond’s butt and Allison’s face as well as her breasts which Raymond was kneading with one hand while his other held Allie’s hip. Cassidy looked aside, embarrassed. Without looking, she reached around the door and knocked on it on the inside. The couple, however, still didn’t notice her. All she heard were their ever intensifying moans of pleasure. She loudly cleared her throat, but that didn’t get through either. Just as she was about to say something, Allison screamed loudly: 

“Oh, yes, cum inside me, Ray!” A second later, she let out a last, loud moan as she climaxed, shortly followed by Raymond. Cassidy stood there, ashamed, and waited for them to finish. It wasn’t until Raymond rolled off Allison to lay down next to her that he noticed Cassidy.

“Uh, Allie...” He said, softly shaking his girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Hmm?” She mumbled, still panting. Raymond pointed to the door and she looked up.

“Oh, huh? Cass?!” She said surprised, instinctively covering herself. “What the fuck are you doing? How long have you been standing there?”

“Uh, err, maybe a minute or so...” Cassidy replied shyly.

“Go easy on her,” Raymond said laughing, “don’t you see how embarrassed she is? What’s up, Cass?”

Cassidy was still looking away as she said: “Uh, you know, Harvey is here, and he needs to tell you something so, could you, like, get clothed again and come to the living room for a moment?”

“Sure,” Raymond said, “now would you close the door so we can get dressed?”

“Uh, sure.” Cassidy replied, closing the door as she stepped backwards out of the room.

 

It didn’t take long for Allison and Raymond to arrive in the living room where Cassidy and officer Bell quickly explained the situation.

“So, we’re leaving right now?” Raymond asked just to be sure.

“That’s the plan.” Harvey replied, “my partners are just now searching at your house, and if they don’t find you and Allison there, they’ll probably return to see if you showed up. We need to be gone before they return.”

Raymond nodded. “Okay, we’ll follow you. I guess?” He looked over to Allison.

“Yes, we will. Just give us a minute to pack a few things. At least a bit of clothing and maybe money. There’s a small safe in my parents’ bedroom where they put their savings and I know the combination for the lock...”

Harvey nodded and Allison went off to her room. She packed a few clothes for herself and some that she hoped would fit Cassidy, then she entered her brother’s room and packed some stuff for the boys. On her way, she also picked up Cassidy’s purse. Next, she went to the bathroom, picking up all the medicine from the cabinet. Who knows? Maybe they’d need them, and finally, she went to her parent’s room to retrieve their money. When she opened the safe, her jaw dropped. There were at least two thousand dollars inside. As it didn’t fit her small wallet, she stuffed it into a pocket of Cass’ purse before returning to the others. She handed Cassidy her purse.

“Careful with it!” She warned, “ I had to put the money in there because it was so much.”

“How much did you find?” Cassidy asked, curiously inspecting the side pocket.

“Enough.” Allison reassured, “probably about two thousand.”

Cassidy nodded and they left the house. They all got into Harvey’s police car, Cassidy on the passenger seat, the others in the back.

“Where are we going?” Cassidy asked as they drove off.

“To the north side of town.” Harvey answered, “from there, we’ll continue by feet to get around the road blocks.”