- Text Size +

“This is outrageous! Intolerable! Get your hands off me!” Evelyn yelled, pushing the man’s hand away that was resting on her pants’ back pocket. The ride had taken nearly two hours. They had been stopped at each road block - there were quite a few - and every time, the officer accompanying her had to show his badge. He finally dropped her off at the gate leading into the makeshift camp, which wasn’t more than a large, fenced in area next to what looked like a military barracks and connected administrative buildings. From there on, men and women in military uniforms wearing gloves and face masks made sure that no one left the line leading to the entrance. She stood in line for thirty more minutes until it was her turn and now, this young soldier in front of her insisted on ‘searching’ her by touching every single spot on her body.

“I’m very sorry, miss, but we can’t let anyone inside without searching them first. You know, we had multiple incidents where people tried to smuggle tinies into the camp. You see, a tiny inside the camp would severely increase the infection risk for all inhabitants. I apologize, but we will have to search you and if you don’t cooperate, we’ll do so by force.”

Fuck the infection risk, Evelyn thought. She wasn’t going to hand Debra in no matter what.

“Listen, idiot, and keep your goddamn hands off my ass,” Evelyn griped, pushing the soldiers hand away once more, “I think you’ve got no idea who you’re talking to! The name is Evelyn Baker. Does that ring a bell for ya? My father is a damn important person. You wanna search me? Fine, I’ll empty all my pockets. I’ll even let you look through my wallet, which is the only thing I have with me aside from the clothes I’m wearing, and that’s it. You’re not gonna touch me again in any way or I’ll slap your sorry face until it’s red like a fucking tomato, understood?”

The young soldier thought for a moment, then nodded. This woman had looked familiar to him from the start. Now that she had told him her name, he knew why: She was none other than the daughter of a senator. Evelyn quickly turned all her pockets inside out. The only thing that fell out was her wallet. The soldier picked it up and looked through it. There was nothing suspicious inside. He looked over her ID just to see if she really was who she impersonated. Content with what he found, he handed the wallet back and waved her through.

Inside, Evelyn found, the camp looked even worse. The people were living in different sized tents, there was no power, diesel generators had been set up to power large flood lights that lit the camp in the darkness of the night. The tents weren’t heated. The military was giving out blankets to protect the people from the cold. A soldier showed her to an empty tent that would be her home. He also handed her a rather cheap sleeping bag, an additional pillow and a few blankets to keep her warm, then he left. Evelyn went back outside, too: After the long drive, she had to use the bathroom.

There was no running water, and thus no toilets, either. She soon found out that there was not even an outhouse. The people were going to the bathroom in large plastic buckets. Here and there, she saw rolls of toilet paper next to the buckets, most, however, had to settle with old newspapers and such for wiping. She walked over to the nearest bucket. It was filled half way with dark yellow liquid and sheets of soaked, half dissolved paper were floating around on the surface. Evelyn quickly lowered her pants just enough to do her business, squatted over the bucket and started peeing. The sound of her pee hitting the plastic seemed awfully loud to her, but the people around didn’t care. When she was finished, she tore off a piece of paper from a newspaper lying next to the bucket to wipe herself off. The paper was icy cold and damp from the snow trickling down onto it. She quickly dropped the used paper into the bucket, stood up and left for her tent, eager to wrap herself into a few blankets to escape the cold.

Back in her tent, however, the first thing Evelyn did was to take Debra out of her bra.

“Are you alright?”

Debra nodded. “Yea, thanks for smuggling me inside, Evelyn.”

“No problem. We’re lovers, remember? Also, the next few days are gonna be hard and I can really use some company.” Evelyn smiled down at her tiny friend.

“Yea, me too. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“When you’re outside, could you keep an eye open for my daughter? She looks, well, kinda like a younger me...”

“Of course I will, no problem, Debra. Now, though, we should go to sleep, don’t you think? It was a long day...”

Debra nodded gratefully. For a few seconds, they thought back and forth as to where Debra could sleep. Inside the sleeping bag would be dangerous so Evelyn suggested that she could put a loose blanket next to it for Debra to sleep on, but they feared someone could come in and notice her.

“Well, how about this?” Evelyn eventually asked, picking Debra back up and stuffing her back into her bra. “Think you can sleep safely in there?” She asked smiling.

“You bet I can!” Debra replied. The bra would hold her in place just fine. “If this isn’t too uncomfortable for you...”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get used to it.” Evelyn replied.

She rolled over on her side, wrapping herself in two more blankets to keep warm, then she closed her eyes and quickly dozed off. Meanwhile, Debra snuggled up against the soft, warm flesh of Evelyn’s breast, thinking about everything that had happened before slowly drifting off herself.

 

Sandra, Robert and the others arrived about an hour later. They had made it to the first checkpoint in their own car, but the police officers there were far more strict than the ones in the city and insisted on them getting into a police van for transportation to their destination. The line had gotten even longer then it had been when Evelyn arrived. It moved forward slowly. After twenty minutes in line, they were only half way to the gate and Haley was stepping from one foot onto the other.

“What’s up?” Sandra asked her quietly. Haley blushed.

“Your spicy food is taking its toll. I have to fart.” She whispered back.

“Come on, we’ll find you a toilet.” Sandra replied and they left the line together. They didn’t get far before a soldier stopped them.

“Hey! Get back in line. No one is allowed to leave.” The young man said.

“Listen, stupid, we’re not going anywhere, okay? My friend just needs to use the bathroom.”

“Sorry, miss, but we can’t allow that. You’ll have to wait until you get inside.”

“But at this pace, that’ll take another half hour!” Sandra complained.

The young soldier, however, insisted on following his orders by the letter and after a moment, the two girls reluctantly returned to their friends. Haley managed to hold it for ten more minutes by clenching her butt cheeks, completely forgetting about Amber and Paul trapped inside, then, however, the pressure got too much: A loud, trumpeting fart escaped her rectum, then another one, then a third one. Haley blushed. She knew her friends had heard it, and so did the people near her. She just hoped it didn’t smell too badly; a hope that soon was shattered when the rotten stench wafted up to her own nose.

When they finally reached the camp’s gate, they were greeted by an older soldier, maybe in his mid forties, probably an officer.

“So, we can make this quick, or we can do it the hard way. I have only one question: Are there any shrinkees with you?”

“Why do you want to know?” Sandra inquired.

“Because you will need to hand them over to me now.” The man replied sternly. “The risk that one of them could infect other residents is too big. So, got any? Or do I need to search you?”

”Nah, we’ll hand them over freely. Haley?”

“Uh...” Haley hesitated, “I’ll need some privacy for that...”

“What, are you carrying them in your cunt or what?” The man asked.

“Uh, not quite, but pretty close.”

The soldier sighed. “Listen, girl, either you get them, or I’m gonna strip you down in front of everyone until I find them, your choice.”

Hesitantly, Haley put a hand in her pants and felt around the back of her thong. She quickly found the two tiny forms and plucked them out. When she raised her hand, Paul and Amber were staring at her in disgust. She was confused for a moment, then remembered.

“Oops, sorry.” She mumbled, earning a funny look from Sandra, as she handed them over. When the officer took them, he immediately noticed their smell and grimaced.

“Good. Anyone else?” He said, looking around. The rest of the group shook their heads. After a quick search of their pockets, they were let inside.

 

“Oh, fuck it! This is just too complex for me.” Cassidy uttered.

“What is?” Harvey asked, “what are you even reading there?”

Cassidy had been flipping back and forth through a stash of papers she had taken out of her purse.

“These are the documents from the laboratory.” She mumbled, “you know, the ones that shrunken scientist talked about in the video. I found them when we were leaving the office and decided to put them in my purse, now I’m trying to find out what it was that made her think she found a cure.”

Cassidy wasn’t a doctor, but she had enough medical knowledge to understand the basics of what she read. All the formulas and genetics stuff, though, was a different thing and far from anything she had ever learned.

“Don’t rack your brain on that, Cass,” Harvey replied. He was just pulling into a parking lot. “There are way more knowledgeable people out there trying to find a cure right now.”

“Hmmm. That are those guys that want me in their lab so they can poke me with their needles, no? Yea right, they’re surely gonna find a cure like that.”

“Don’t be so harsh about them. They’re only doing their job, after all.”

Harvey turned off the motor and they got out of the car. Cassidy quickly stuffed the papers back into her purse, then she followed suit.

“You know, Harvey,” she commented as they were wandering out of the city and towards the forest visible against the darkening evening sky, “all this quarantine and immunity stuff sounds a hell of a lot like one of those cheap zombie movies, and you know how these typically end? They end with most of humanity extinct. If I can help even a little bit to prevent that from happening, I’ll fucking do.”

“Then maybe you want me to hand you over to our scientists after all?” Harvey joked.

“Hell no. I’m still pretty fond of my live. Also, that probably wouldn’t help even a bit.”

As they continued, the moon rose into the sky. It was still snowing, even though not as bad.

“It’s getting damn cold out here.” Allison commented.

“Yea.” Cassidy added, “if we could find a warm place to stay the night, that would be great. Speaking of which, where are we gonna sleep, Harvey?”

“What do you think why we’re heading for the forest?” He replied, “there’s a camp ground there on the edge. It’s one of the first places they evac’d. We will probably find a load of abandoned tents there.”

“Hopefully along with some food and such.” Mark commented.

“I got some in here.” Harvey said, pointing to the large backpack he was carrying, “there probably won’t be any at the campground as they have been gathering stuff for the camp. Tents, on the other hand, we had more than enough, so there was no need to dismantle these.”

Harvey remained right. There were more than enough tents at the campground. Soon, they found a group of three tents right on the edge of the forest that looked like a nice place to sleep. Each was big enough for two persons, contained two sleeping bags and even battery powered lamps.

“Okay,” Cassidy said, “these look nice.”

When the others nodded, she continued: “I think it is out of question that Allison and Raymond get a tent of their own. Harvey should take another one and I take the third. Thus, the only question remaining is: Where do you want to go?”

She turned to face Mark as she said that last words.

“So, why don’t I take the third tent, and you share with officer Bell?” He asked teasingly.

“Because I am a girl and you two are guys, and, don’t take this personally, Harvey, but I do not want to share a tent with someone I barely know personally.”

“It’s okay!” Mark laughed it off, “just a joke. If you don’t mind, I’ll share your tent, then. Maybe we can finish the talk we were having when Harvey arrested us...”

The group laughed and through their laughter, Allison suddenly heard a rustling sound. She motioned the group to be quiet and a second later, they all heard it. It was coming from a nearby group of bushes. Reaching behind himself, Harvey retrieved a flashlight from a side pocket of his backpack.

“We know you’re there! Stop hiding!” He shouted, aiming the light cone of the flashlight at the bushes.

A moment later, a dark figure rose from the ground. It took Cassidy a moment to realize that the person, who turned out to be a woman, wasn’t dark just because of the darkness, but also because of her dark skin. She shielded her eyes with her arm as she stared angrily at the officer.

“Carla?” Mark said, surprised.

Noticing the suspicious look on Carla’s face as she stared at officer Bell, Cassidy quickly added:

“It’s okay, he’s with us, helping us.”

“I hope so.” Carla said angrily, “now, could you please point that thing elsewhere?” She pointed at the flashlight that Harvey lowered a moment later.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked, still surprised about her presence.

“They came looking for you, Mark. The police.” She shot Harvey another look. “They searched the house, turned everything upside down. I was out shopping at that time. I saw them enter just as I was coming back home. When I saw what they did, I decided it would be best to take my stuff and run. What’s going on here?”

Cassidy and Harvey once again told their story. After they were done, Cassidy said:

“Well, seems like we need to reorganize the tents, then. Sorry, Mark, but I guess Carla would rather share the tent with another girl rather than a guy.”

Carla just laughed, though.

“It’s okay. If you want to share a tent, by all means do. Living in a tent with your officer friend here for a few days can’t be worse than living in a house with Mark for multiple years.”

“Hey, you never complained!” Mark defended himself.

“I never got a chance,” Carla shot back, grinning, “you either sit in front of your computer and don’t hear a word I say, or you’re talking non-stop about some shit I have no clue about until I’m on the verge of falling asleep.”

Cassidy was the first one to laugh. A moment later, Mark and, of course, Carla joined in. The others stood by the side, feeling slightly left out. On one hand, Cass felt sorry for them, on the other, though, she thought that they could consider themselves lucky that they never had to cope with that side of Mark. On some days, he really was like that. A single ‘wrong’ word could trigger an hour long monolog about technical stuff. Other times, when he sat in front of his computer thinking about how he could solve a certain problem, he seemed to be far, far away. He could sit there, sometime for half an hour on end, without as much as moving a muscle.

Cassidy smiled when she reminisced. When Mark was like that, you could do almost anything without him taking notice. She once made a bet with Carla that she could disrobe him without him noticing, and indeed, she could pull all his clothes off without him saying a word about it. He only snapped out of it when she tried to give him a blowjob right there, at which point he jumped out of his chair like a scalded cat, naked as he was. Contrary to her, he didn’t find it very funny at that time, especially when he heard Carla giggle behind him.

“Okay, enough of this.” Officer Bell interrupted her memories, “we should get some sleep. It’s a long walk to the camp.”

“You’re right.” Carla said, “lead the way, officer.”

“Please, call me Harvey.” He told her.

“Okay - Harvey.”

“Good, one more thing. Carla, you have been here for quite some time now, are there any toilets nearby?”

She shook her head.

“Not really. There is one on the other side of the campground, but they seemingly cut the water supply so the flush doesn’t work. Also, it’s quite far away.”

“Okay, then. Luckily, I’m prepared.” Harvey announced. He put down his backpack and opened it.

“So, if anyone of you needs to go to the toilet, there’s a roll of toilet paper right here in the backpack.” He pointed out, “just don’t waste more than necessary. We only have two rolls and it’s going to take at least two days to walk to the camp. If you need to go, there should be plenty of secluded spots in the forest. Just take this with you.” He fished a small shovel from the back pack and placed it on the ground next to it. “Just dig a small hole, do your business and bury your waste afterwards. If anyone of you is a regular camper like me, this probably isn’t all that new to you, if not, you’ll get used to it quickly. Questions?”

No one spoke up. After a moment, they all went off into their tents. No one turned their light on. They were all tired from the day’s revelations. Cassidy and Mark placed their sleeping bags next to each other and quickly climbed into them. As it was awfully cold, the only piece of clothing they took off were their shoes. They lay down on their sides, facing each other. Cassidy could feel Mark’s breath stroking over her face.

“So, what did you want to say?” She asked.

“What?”

“Back in Allison’s house. On the sofa. When we were alone...” She softly reminded him.

“Oh, yea, that...” He said slowly. Cassidy smiled; Mark was as shy as he had been when they first met.

“Did you forget?” She said innocently when he remained silent.

“No, no I... It’s just... I know we had that already, but I just wanted to apologize again. For what happened back then...”

“Shhh.” Cassidy said, gently stroking his cheek, “it’s all forgiven and forgotten, okay? We did each other wrong back then, let’s just leave it at that. Time goes on, so let the past be the past and let’s focus on the present.”

Mark looked at her face. It still was the face that he had fallen in love with. The peach colored lips that formed such a beautiful smile, the gray eyes that looked so innocent, yet intelligent. He could feel her hand’s smooth skin on his cheek and maybe, just maybe, there was a sensual sparkle in her eyes. Without thinking, Mark bent forward and kissed her lips. Cassidy greedily kissed him back, pressing her lips against his and opening them slightly so their tongues could play with each other like they had done countless times in the past. It was nearly a minute before Mark realized what he was doing and broke away.

“I’m s-sorry” He stammered, blushing. Cassidy smiled at him.

“It’s okay. Don’t stop.”

“Really?” Mark asked surprised.

“Really.” Cassidy confirmed.

A second later, they were embracing each other, lips locked once more in a deep, sensual kiss. After a while, Mark got more brave. With his eyes closed, his hand reached over into Cass’ sleeping back, feeling around for her chest. Cassidy had just waited for that moment. With a quick move, her hand opened the buttons of her blouse, then she guided Mark’s hand over to her boobs, placing it on top of the left one. Mark lips turned up into a smile as he felt the soft flesh of her breast. His hands moved skillfully over the curves that he knew so well, making her moan as he kneaded her tits.

“I wish we could go back in time.” Mark whispered, “then we could try again.”

“We can’t. But you know what?” Cassidy whispered back, “I will give you a second chance here and now.”

 “For real?” He asked hopefully.

“For real.” Cassidy replied.

To emphasize her words, she took his hand off her breasts and led it further down, into her pants, putting it on top of her panties, right on her crotch. She had felt herself getting wet down there the moment Mark kissed her and she knew he could feel that now.

“I must be dreaming.” Mark mumbled, “and I hope this dream never ends...”

“It’s very real, dear.” Cassidy said, kissing his cheek. “You know, I’m feeling pretty lonely in this sleeping bag... Care to join me?”

Mark opened his eyes. “It’ll get pretty cramped in there, don’t you think?”

“I won’t give you much time to think about that, I promise.” Cassidy replied, winking.

A moment later, Mark had slid over into her sleeping back where they lay tightly pressed against each other. Neither of them cared, though. Even inside the tight sleeping bag, it took Cassidy’s skilled hand just a few seconds to pull Mark’s pants down. When they were both naked, they started kissing and fondling each other. Cassidy loved every second of it. She felt the warmth of Mark’s body against her own, his manly chest pressed against her boobs and his erect member pressing against her left leg down below. She shivered as his hands ran up and down her body’s smooth curves causing wave after wave of pleasure. Yes, Mark was a nerd, but contrary to popular believes, that didn’t make him a bad lover. In fact, when they first slept with each other long ago, it took him but a minute to find all the right spots to touch, and he hadn’t forgotten any of that, either: He still knew exactly where to touch her to make her moan in pleasure.

When Mark eventually entered her, it felt great to her. She felt his cock moving slowly, tenderly inside her pussy. At that moment, she felt something that she never knew she was missing over the past few years - and she remembered what it was called: Love. She realized Allison had been right: She had behaved like a slut. She had sex over and over, and every time it had been a different man sharing her bed. It had felt good, sure, but it had just been sex. It had just been two adults satisfying their lust, always. For the first time in years, she felt more than pure lust. For the first time she felt that her partner really cared for her.

“I missed you so much, Mark.” She whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

“I missed you too.” Mark replied just as lowly.

They locked lips again as he accelerated his thrusts, moaning right into each other’s mouths, and held that position until they both came. Cassidy could feel Mark’s hot juice shooting into her pussy, felt every tremble of his cock that her vagina’s muscles had greedily clenched around as if to hold it in there forever.

“I love you Cass.” Mark whispered as he slowly pulled out.

“Love you too, hon.” Cassidy replied, putting her head on his chest. They fell asleep in that position seconds later.

 

When he saw their destination, Paul’s jaw dropped. In front of them stood a giant fish tank and inside it, there were hundreds of shrunken people. When he looked over to Amber, he could tell she felt the same way.

“This, my tiny fellas, is your new home.” The older soldier’s voice boomed. “Don’t get used to it too much though, our scientists are very eager to ‘study’ every single one of you, and until now, they never returned a test subject.”

Paul looked up at the man, trying to judge if he was serious or just trying to scare them, but his face was but an emotionless mask as he dropped them into the tank and left.

 

When Mark woke up, he was still holding his girlfriend in his arms. The reason he awoke was pretty obvious: His bladder was aching as if it was to burst. He didn’t have a chance to take a leak before they left, thus he needed to go really badly now. Carefully, he pulled his arms from under her body and slid out of the sleeping bag. Still, Cassidy stirred. He gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

“Shhh. Sleep on.” He whispered. Cassidy smiled upon hearing his voice and after a moment, she was snoring peacefully once more. Mark quietly left the tent and walked over to the backpack in the middle of their tent group. He wasn’t sure if he just had to pee, so he took the shovel and a roll of toilet paper and left for the woods.

He didn’t want to walk far and there was a tree with a thick trunk nearby that seemed ideal to hide him from view. He went behind it, made sure that he couldn’t see the tents from there, then he dug a hole and dropped his pants to take a leak. When he was sure that he was done and didn’t need to do anything more, he pulled his pants back up. As he had only peed, he decided to leave the hole where it was, especially since his pee didn’t even go into it. He turned to leave.

 

Carla had always been a morning person. She woke up the moment the first rays of the sun filtered through the tent. Harvey was still asleep, snoring loudly on the other side of the tent, so she quietly stood up and left the tent. It had stopped snowing for once, the sky was clear and the morning sun shone down onto the group of tents.

First things first, Carla thought and walked over to the backpack. Strangely, though, she found the shovel and one roll of toilet paper missing.

One of the others must be up already, too, She thought.

Not wanting to interrupt him or her while doing their business, she waited.

After half an hour, though, she became suspicious.

Maybe, she thought, one of them left the equipment in the woods in their sleepy head. Would be typical for Mark.

She proceeded towards the forest. There was a tree with a thick trunk that immediately caught her eye. It was the closest, almost perfect spot. She went over to it and indeed, she found the shovel and toilet paper there, along with an already dug hole.

Strange, she thought, why would someone dig a hole and then leave without going into it? Maybe someone’s constipated and wasn’t able to go? Yea, that must be it.

All that would fit Mark pretty well. She imagined him waking up at night because his guts were acting up, sleepily grabbing shovel and paper and stumbling towards the tree to dig a hole. When he tried to go, though, he found that he couldn’t. When he couldn’t go, he left in frustration, forgetting shovel and paper in his sleepy state.

Yea, that sounds like something Mark would do, she concluded, oh well, now I don’t have to dig a hole myself.

She quickly pulled her pants down and squatted above the hole to do her morning business.

 

Mark woke up. He felt cold. A loud sound had awoken him, one that remotely sounded like steps. What was going on? He slowly opened his eyes, but had to close them again a moment later as the sun blinded him. Where was he? He tried to remember. He had woken up in the middle of the night, went into the woods to take a leak, did that, then bent down to grab the shovel and toilet paper, and then - nothing. He couldn’t remember. Had someone kidnapped him? Did someone knock him out or something like that? Why was he lying in the open?

The step sounds got closer and were almost unbearably loud now. He needed to open his eyes right now. Using his hand to shield them, he tried again. His vision slowly cleared up. He was lying on his back, staring up into a clear, orange morning sky. It was cold, but it wasn’t snowing anymore. Slowly, he turned his head to the source of the step sounds that had, by now, stopped. He flinched when he saw something big and black right next to him, then he realized it was merely a boot. A giant boot. Filled with fear, his gaze wandered up the boot, over the just as giant, dark blue jeans which was, in turn, replaced by a thick, dark green winter jacket and finally up to the head sticking out of it. A dark skinned head, with a face he got to know very well.

“Oh shit!” He mumbled, then he gathered his breath and shouted as loud as he could: “Carla! Down here!”

It was to no use. Carla was towering so far above that his words could never reach her. Then, she did something he hadn’t expected at all: She dropped her pants. Mark watched in awe as her jeans and cotton panties slid down to the snowy ground. From his point of view, he could look straight under her jacket, giving him a nice view of her smooth, ebony colored legs and up to the strip of trimmed black hair on her crotch. He just sat there and stared as she squatted down, giving him an even better view and revealing her pink vagina.

Wait, he suddenly realized, why is she squatting down?

A shiver ran down his spine as he took a look around and found what he had feared he’d find: He was sitting in a large crater, Carla towering above him, and on the crater’s edge, he saw the shovel and the white roll of toilet paper. That meant that he was...

“No. Carla, wait! I’m down here!” He yelled, hoping she’d be close enough to the ground now to hear him. Seconds went by without as much as a movement up above.

She hasn’t heard me, Mark thought. “Carla! Down here, damn it!”

This time, he saw her moving. At first, he wasn’t sure if she moved deliberately or if it was merely her body shivering from the cold, but then, he saw her hand reaching down.

Yes! He cheered. “Over here, Carla!”

What he didn’t realize was that she wasn’t reaching for him at all. Her hand stopped at her pussy where her fingers carefully spread her lips apart. Mark stared in awe as the light of the early morning sun illuminated her nether regions, making her pink vagina stand out even more against the dark skin. A moment later, a drop of liquid emerged between her parted lips and dripped to the ground, then another one. When Mark realized what was going on, it was already too late: The force of Carla’s stream increased and her pee hit him full force, throwing him to the ground and crashing down on him like a waterfall. He instinctively tried to scream, but all that got him was a mouth full of foul tasting piss that he had to swallow. The acrid fluid also got into his nose, burning like hell inside and making it hard to breath.

Soon, the rather small hole started to fill up with Carla’s piss and the current started pulling Mark towards the center of what was, to him, a rather large, bright yellow lake that filled up more and more, soon making it necessary for him to tread water. For Mark, it was a blessing, though: It meant he got away from the point of impact, after all, and that meant he could finally breath freely again. More free than before, at least: The acrid smell in the air still made taking deep breathes rather unpleasant, but at least he could open his mouth again and his nose got a chance to recover.

Now that he was out of the immediate danger, he also got time to assess his situation, coming to the conclusion that he absolutely had to make himself noticed: At his size, he’d probably take all day to walk back to the tents. Also, his clothes were soaked, which was a problem, too, considering the icy cold wind. Right now, Carla’s warm piss kept him from freezing, but that would change soon: He could already feel the liquid around him cooling down.

Okay, Mark thought, let’s do this step by step. First, I need to get out of this hole, otherwise, chances  are that Carla will bury me after she’s done.

This, however, he soon found, wasn’t easy, either: The walls of the hole still towered multiple feet above the water, and even though the water level was still rising, it did so very slowly, and Carla’s stream was already slowing down. There was no chance that it would rise enough for him to climb out.

Damn, I should’ve dug a nice, round hole, instead of one with steep walls, Mark thought, but who would’ve thought that I’d end up inside it.

Mark was still pondering how to get out of this mess when Carla’s stream turned into a trickle. The last few drops of her pee landed right next to him, stirring the water slightly, then it stopped completely. Mark looked around frantically. Time was running out. Suddenly, a loud rumble sounded from above. Before Mark had a chance to look for the source of it, he felt a strong gust of wind hitting him from above, stirring up the water und pushing him under the surface.

Mark quickly resurfaced, spitting out the liquid that got in his mouth, then, he greedily took a deep breath - and started coughing. The air that had been relatively fresh a few seconds ago was now filled with an awful stench. Slowly, it dawned on him what had happened. Before he could think about the implications, another rumble was heard from above and another gust of stinky wind hit him. This time, however, he was prepared and managed, although barely, to stay on the surface. A second later, Carla let out a grunt and Mark heard a faint crackle from above. He looked up and saw his worst fears confirmed: Carla’s asshole was stretching wide, making way for a giant piece of shit that slowly crawled out of her. Mark screeched in panic and started swimming away, realizing that his position in the hole’s center put him directly under Carla’s ass.

To Mark, it seemed like he had barely moved when Carla let out another grunt. He could feel a blow of air on his back when the big lump fell down. It splashed into Carla’s pee just a few inches behind him, and the splash sent him flying through the air. Screaming in terror, Mark watched the lake getting smaller as he sailed through the air, then rapidly closing in again as he fell and, eventually, splashed back into the yellow puddle. He swam back to the surface, spitting out pee once again. The stench had gotten nearly unbearable by now, mostly thanks to the stinking brown lump floating in the center of the hole.

Lucky me, Mark thought, if this was a toilet or, horror of horrors, an outhouse, instead of a hole in the woods, I would probably suffocate from Carla’s stink.

Carla still wasn’t done. After a few seconds, her butt hole opened once more and another turd made its way out. Mark was treading water near the edge of the hole now and with nowhere to run, all he could do was watch. His eyes widened as he saw Carla’s anus stretching even more than before. The log was as thick as a tree trunk and it’s light brown color made it stand out against Carla’s dark skin.

As the log slowly got longer and longer, Mark looked up at Carla’s face. Her eyes were almost closed and she was clearly concentrating, but pushing out this monster of a turd didn’t appear to be much of a strain for her. The tip of the log soon reached the water and a few seconds later, it hit the ground of the hole where it started to curl around. When it finally reached its end, the dozens of feet long piece of shit collapsed like a skyscraper, forming a neat pile on the bottom of the hole.

Carla let out a relieved sigh. She tried to push once more, passing a bit of gas, then she finally felt done.

Mark could see the gust of wind stirring up the water once more. Luckily, though, its smell never reached him. Not that it would’ve made much of a difference anyway, the stench emanating from the two big turds was already so bad that Mark could barely breath. Above, Carla reached behind herself, grabbing the roll of toilet paper. She quickly pulled off a few sheets and used them to dab her pussy dry, then she wadded them and started cleaning her dirty ass crack. After sliding the paper back and forth a few times, she pulled her hand back to take a look, then she dropped the dirty paper down into the hole.

Mark grimaced. The paper wad landed just in front of him. Not only did it stink, he also had a clear view of the light brown streaks smeared across it. While Mark pinched his nose, Carla tore off some more paper and wiped once more. Looking at the paper, she found that it was almost clean. She folded it over, slid it through her crack one more time, then she dropped it and got up.

Mark watched Carla’s giant figure straightening high above. He saw her turn around, pull her pants back up and reach for the small shovel.

So, that’s it, he thought, Carla was going to bury him along with her stinking pile of waste without even knowing.

A moment later, she had a load of dirt on the shovel and was ready to pour it down into the hole. When she was just about to tilt the shovel, she was interrupted by a voice.

 

When Cassidy woke up, she found Mark was gone so she got up and left the tent, stepping outside into the cold morning. When she walked over to the backpack, she found that the shovel and toilet paper were missing, too. Thinking Mark had gone to do his morning business, she walked over to what she thought was the most likely spot for him to go to.

She slowly approached the thick, old tree. In the light of the rising sun, she could soon make out the shadow of a person cowering behind the tree. Smirking, she snuck closer, careful to keep the tree between her and Mark. When she was right behind the tree, she jumped out from behind it.

“Boo!” She shouted, giggling.

The person in front of her jumped, dropping the shovel. Only that it wasn’t Mark, but Carla.

“Oh, uh, Carla, hi.” Cassidy stammered.

“That was not funny, Cass. I nearly got a fuckin’ heart attack.” Carla replied, staring at her angrily.

“Sorry.” Cassidy apologized, “I thought you were Mark.”

“Mark? Isn’t he with you?”

Cassidy shook her head. Carla shrugged.

“Well, if you see him, tell him next time when he goes to the bathroom at night, he better brings the shovel back to the camp with him. I waited half an hour thinking he was out here when he really just left the damn shovel lying here.”

Cassidy smiled. “Sure thing, I’m gonna tell him. Now, uh, I really didn’t want to interrupt you or something...”

“No problem. I was done anyway. Just gonna fill that hole back up.”

She reached for the shovel once more but Cassidy held her back.

“Don’t bother. I need a toilet anyways. Saves me the hassle of digging a hole of my own.”

Carla hesitated. “You sure? I mean, I poo’d in it...”

“Yea, I’m really sure ‘cause I gotta go really bad.”

Carla nodded and left, walking back to the tents.

 

Cassidy looked down to inspect the hole. There was soaked toilet paper that had sunken down to the ground, one lump of shit floating on the brightly yellow water and one larger pile at the ground of the hole.

That’s not that bad. She thought.

Much worse was the fact that, in her shock, Carla had dropped the shovel right into her pee. Cassidy reached for the grip and slowly pulled the wet shovel out, holding it over the hole for a moment so all the pee could drip back down into it, then she deposited the tool next to the toilet paper roll.

 

Mark stared up into his girlfriend’s eyes. He had shouted for her, but there was, once again, no reaction. The dark cherry red hair on her head looked glamorous as the sun light shone down on it, and so did the equally colored hair of her bush that he got to see when she dropped her pants and panties. Her glossy lips parted and she let out a loud yawn as she squatted over the hole, and the innocent look of her eyes didn’t even fade when she reached down to spread her pussy lips.

Mark snapped out of his trance-like condition the moment he saw where her hand went, realizing he was in the same situation he was in when Carla did the exactly same thing. By that time, it was already too late again, though: Cassidy’s pee hit him right in the face and he, once again, took a bath in the foul, yellow liquid.

Cass’ piss tasted and smelled even worse than Carla’s. Mark did his best to stay afloat and spit out as much of it as possible instead of swallowing. Staying afloat was no easy task, though: The waterfall of urine was causing waves on the water. For a normal sized person, these waves were merely small wavelets, to Mark, however, they were strong enough to push him under if he wasn’t careful. The waves also pushed him further and further back towards the center of the hole, although unbeknownst to Mark, as he was too focused on treading water.

Mark sighed when Cassidy’s stream finally subsided. In doing so, he noticed that the smell of shit had gotten stronger. He must have drifted closer to Carla’s poop. Before he could even take a look around, he heard a loud gurgle coming from above. Looking up, he found himself right under a woman’s anus once more.

Hell, not again. He thought.

Cassidy’s face turned into a grimace when she started pushing. A trumpeting sound came out of her rectum, then another.

If Mark would’ve had a hand free, he would have pinched his nose. The gusts that Cassidy produced weren’t strong, but the stench was terrible. Another gurgle resonated from above, shortly followed by a slurping wet fart that sprayed drops of shit all over the hole, one of which splashed against Mark’s back. He dry heaved a few times as he smelled Cassidy’s shit and simultaneously felt the thick sludge running down his neck.

This is gonna be bad, Mark thought, looking around for somewhere to hide from what was coming.

 His eyes wandered from side to side, but there was only one thing that could possibly provide some cover: Carla’s floating turd. He almost gagged again just thinking about it, but he had no choice. As fast as he could, he swam over to the brown lump.

He had just reached the side of the stinky hill when a loud squelch announced the first wave of shit. One after another a series of small, soft turds shot out of Cassidy’s ass and splashed into the water, causing waves to wash in every possible direction. Carla’s turd started moving, pulled to the center by the current of the impacting shit. As disgusted as he was, Mark quickly sunk his hands into the rather hard, brown surface. He started climbing, not caring for his surroundings, and stopped only when he was sitting on top of the lump.

Out of breath, Mark dropped to the floor. Naturally, the stench was worst at its source, which made filling his lungs with much needed air rather problematic. He could only take small breaths through his mouth while holding his nose shut the best he could. Only then, he looked around and realized that his floating island was drifting towards the center of the hole where Cassidy was still happily firing one turdlet after another out of her ass. His eyes widened in terror as he inched ever closer to his certain death. He momentarily considered jumping back down into the water, but he was much too weak to even get up. Another turd slipped out of Cassidy’s asshole, impacting right in front of Mark where it collapsed into a mushy pile and then - it stopped. Mark’s whole body was shaking in fear when he turned his gaze upwards. Was she done? Up above, he saw a small piece of shit still hanging from Cass’ ass, swaying back and forth. She kept flexing her butt hole, trying to cut it off, but it didn’t budge. Mark sighed in relief when he saw his girlfriend reaching for the toilet paper.

Cassidy knew there was a turd still clinging to her. Before she wiped, she purposefully wiggled her butt. She sighed when she eventually felt the sticky mass fall off from her ass, then she started wiping, drying off her bush first, then moving the paper back over her crack. Without even looking, she dropped the paper into the hole, knowing that it was all dirty, and grabbed another few sheets to wipe again.

Mark sighed once more when the last bit of Cassidy’s waste dropped in the water next to him, instead of landing on his head. Now, all he could do was wait and hope for Cassidy to hurry up. He started shivering. Without the warming pee, the wind felt icy cold through his soaked clothes. Cassidy’s dump had been way more messy than Carla’s and thus, she naturally took longer to wipe, having to do so several more times before she was really clean.

Cassidy eventually finished and got up. She grabbed some snow from the ground nearby and rubbed it between her hands to clean them, then she pulled her pants back up and went to grab the shovel.

At some point, Mark ran out of luck when Cassidy dropped a wad of paper straight down on top of him. With the stained paper above and the stinking turd below, Mark felt like he was suffocating. He had to find a way out, and soon, otherwise Cassidy would certainly bury him. With no better idea, Mark started clawing at the toilet paper, slowly ripping apart layer after layer.

When he emerged from the paper, the first thing he saw was the shovel right in front of him. Knowing this was his last chance, he started jumping up and down and shouting.

Cassidy tilted the shovel, pouring the first load of dirt into the hole. When she turned to take another load, she saw a small movement from the corner of her eye. Turning back, she saw something crawling over her used toilet paper.

Mark saw Cassidy’s eyes narrow as she bent towards him.

Yeah! He silently cheered.

“Mark!?” Cassidy exclaimed lowly.

“Yes! Finally! Honey, sweetheart, you need to get me out of here!” He shouted back.

“Oh my god...” Cassidy whispered, putting a hand in front of her mouth.

“Listen, Honey! It’s damn cold down here. And damn stinky... Would you get me out of here?”

“Uh... Sure.” Cassidy said, her voice shaking. She carefully reached out with her hand, picking her dirty boyfriend up. “You were there the whole time, right? I mean, I...”

“Honey, that’s really not the right time for this!” He interrupted her. “I need to lose this soaking wet clothes, and then I need something to keep me warm...”

“Oh, uh, sure.” Cassidy looked around.

“This will have to work for now.” She then said. Carefully, she stripped Mark’s tiny form down, then she wrapped him in a few sheets of clean toilet paper and stuffed him down into her bra.

“Comfortable in there?” She asked, beaming down at him, and for the first time this day, Mark smiled, too.

“Very much so. Thanks Cass.”

“Hang in there. I’m just gonna bury my dirty deed, then we return to the camp.”

 

Back in their tent, Cassidy pulled Mark out of her bra.

“Mark I... I’m sorry.” She started, “I probably did to you the most terrible thing one human could ever do to another.”

“It’s okay. You had no idea I was there. I forgive you, hon.”

“I’m glad you do.” Cassidy replied, carefully raising Mark to her mouth, but he resisted.

“Don’t do that, Cass. I’m still all dirty, remember?”

Cassidy grinned. “Oh, yeah. Wait, I can help you with that.”

She opened her mouth and before Mark could answer, she spat into the palm she was holding him in, bathing him in her saliva. Using a few sheets of the toilet paper he had been wrapped in before, Cassidy started carefully cleaning his tiny form off. Mark hesitated at first, but with every second, it felt more and more like taking a relaxing bath with his girlfriend washing his body. He closed his eyes, reminiscing about a day in the past when he and Cassidy had really taken a bath together, sensually cleaning every inch of each other’s bodies.

 

“Hey, Mark? Did you fall asleep?”

Mark’s eyes flew open when he heard his girlfriends voice and the first thing he saw was her giant, smiling face.

“Uh, no, no I didn’t.” He stammered, but Cassidy’s expression made clear that she knew otherwise.

“Well, okay, yes I did.” He reluctantly added.

“Just wanted to tell you, you’re sparklingly clean now.” Cassidy said, giggling.

Mark immediately noted that he, in fact, was. There was no more smell and no more sticky feeling on his skin. Also, he noted, Cass had wrapped him in a soft, warm paper tissue now, instead of toilet paper. Cassidy noticed him nestling himself into the paper and smiled.

“You like your new blankets?”

“Very much so.” He replied.

Cassidy picked him up a moment later, raising him to her face once more. This time, he didn’t resist when she pushed him against her large, peach colored lips. His body was gently pressed into the soft skin. Cassidy puckered her lips slightly, allowing Mark’s body in between them, then closed them around him, giving him a full body kiss.

Mark felt great, feeling the slight suction on his body as the warm, slightly wet lips embraced him in a passionate kiss. It was a very different feeling, one that he never knew before, and, as he had to admit, it felt better than a normal kiss ever could. All the time since Cassidy stuffed him safely into her bra, he had been thinking how dreadfully boring life would be in this form, but now, for the first time he thought he could really get used to it. If Cassidy was to care for him, that was. He tried his best to kiss her back, pressing his lips against one of hers with all his might, hoping she’d feel it. When her lips parted and she pulled him back out, her face showed nothing but love for him.

“Liked it?” She asked.

“Yea. You?”

Cassidy nodded, grinning. “It was great. I even felt you kiss me back in there.”

Mark sighed, knowing that he wasn’t completely unable to show her he was loving her, too. His doubts returned, though: They would never be able to really have sex again. When he voiced his concerns, though, Cassidy laughed it off.

“We’ll find a way to handle that. Later. Now, I guess it’s time to tell the others that you shrank. Think we should tell Carla what happened?”

Mark shook his head. “Nah, it would just be embarrassing for both of us. And for you, too.”

 

The group took the news in mixed ways. Allison and Raymond seemed shocked, Harvey concerned, and Carla just nodded with a blank expression, making Cassidy wonder if she had already realized what had probably happened.

“So, what do we do with him now?” Allison asked.

“What do we do? We take him with us, of course.” Cassidy replied angrily, “we already found a means of transportation.”

She smiled down at Mark who, wrapped in his paper tissue, was already stuffed into her bra again.

“I didn’t imply that we should leave him behind.” Allison quickly said, “what I mean is: Are we even able to keep him safe? I mean, it’s really cold out here, he has no clothes, and he’ll need a place to sleep.”

“I’ll gladly take care of keeping him warm at night.” Cassidy said with a suggestive grin, making the others laugh.

 

A few hours later, the group had eaten a small breakfast made from the things Carla had with her and packed up their stuff to leave. In addition to the stuff they had been carrying the whole time, they also packed the sleeping bags, knowing they wouldn’t be able to reach the evacuation camp today, thus would have to sleep out in the open tonight. They walked as long and far as their legs carried them, only stopping from time to time to drink or relieve themselves in the bushes. When it started getting darker, Harvey changed their walk direction slightly. Soon, Cassidy noticed a dark silhouette in front of them that soon turned out to be a building.

“Where are we going?” She asked suspiciously.

“As I said, I’m a pretty regular camper. It’s not the first time I’m out here. You may have noticed we changed direction slightly and are now walking towards the highway. The building up ahead is a rest stop. It has been evacuated just like every other building nearby so we have it all to ourselves.”

They slowly approached the building. As Harvey had said, it was abandoned. The doors were locked, though. There was also a gas station next to them with its backdoor ajar.

“We’re sleeping over there in the gas station building.” Harvey pointed out.

“Why not inside the rest stop itself?” Allison inquired, “they probably even have a few rooms with beds and all...”

“And probably an alarmed door. And if we break into it, we’ll have to listen to said alarm the whole night. Thanks, but I rather sleep in a sleeping bag on the gas station floor.”

Allison nodded, accepting his answer, and followed the others to the gas station. They entered through the back door, closing it behind them, and quickly set up their sleeping bags around the building.

 

“You really want to care for me, Cass? I mean, look at me, I’m so tiny...”

“Stop this, Mark. I don’t care how tiny you are. I loved you before you shrank and I still love you now no matter what.” Cassidy replied softly. She was lying on her side in her sleeping bag and Mark was standing in front of her face.

“I know. I love you too, Cass. I only wish I could prove it to you. At my size, that’s rather complicated, though. I mean, look at me, my dick is so small you wouldn’t even feel me inside you.”

Cassidy reached out with her hand, tenderly stroking Mark’s back with her index finger.

“Mark, dear, tell me, did I ever care about the size of your penis?”

“Well, no, you didn’t.” Mark said, “just as I never cared about the size of your tits. Although, right now, they look pretty massive.” He glanced to the side and into Cass’ cleavage. Cassidy snickered quietly.

“I’ll always love you, Mark.” She added after a moment, bending forward to give him a smacking kiss.

Mark smiled back, motioned her to stay still and then started climbing up her face. When he was on top, he bent down and kissed her cheek. Cassidy let out a slight giggle. Mark’s kiss tickled her.

“So, what do we do now? Any plans?” Cassidy asked. Mark lay belly down on her cheek, his head hanging over the side looking right into Cassidy’s eye.

“I don’t know,” he answered sincerely, “I’m so exhausted from the days happenings.” He added, yawning.

Cassidy remained still for a while, her eye watching Mark who was pulling himself back up onto her cheek. She felt the warmth of his tiny body on her skin, felt a slight tickle whenever he moved, and she could tell that, no matter how tired he may or may not have been, he was still excited by all this. She knew because she clearly felt his tiny errection poking her cheek. After a moment, she picked him up and turned onto her back, then put him on the tip of her nose.

“So, you wanna go to sleep now?” She said teasingly, “or do you wanna explore the possibilities of your new life a bit more?”

With a quick motion, she pulled her pants and panties down and started lightly stroking her labia. Mark glanced down, then back at her face.

“You really know how to make a man horny, honey.”

“Hmm. I know, right?” She said, “so, wanna take a look around?”

“Well, getting to know my lover’s new proportions can’t hurt...”

“Great, then, let’s start right there.” She tilted her head slightly, making Mark fall off her nose, then opened her mouth, catching him with her tongue. She heard Mark screaming inside when she closed her mouth after him. His screams soon subsided, though, when she started sucking on his body. She played with him for a while, sometimes she sucked him like a lollipop, then she swished him from one cheek to the other, carefully making sure to keep him away from her teeth. She kept doing so until he was completely drenched in her saliva and she started to fear that he could drown in it, at which point she stuck her tongue out and carefully picked him up with her thumb and index finger. Mark looked even more exhausted than before, yet he smiled at her.

“I see you liked your ride.” She commented. “Lean back then, I’m not yet done with you.”

This time, she didn’t drop him into her mouth, instead, she put him in between her lips, closing them around his neck so his head stuck out. Mark felt the lips holding him turn up into a smile and a moment later, he felt her wet tongue feeling around his feet. He struggled slightly as Cass licked over his soles, tickling him, then her tongue found its way between his legs. He felt it slowly creep up along his legs until it finally found his tiny penis and balls. He let out a loud moan when Cassidy’s tongue tip moved over his genitals. Her tongue tip alone was easily larger than his miniscule dick, easily slapping it from side to side, still, Cassidy was very careful with her movements. Mark moaned louder and louder with every second.

For Cassidy, pleasuring Mark was easy. She had always been good with her mouth, and his tiny size made it even easier. She made sure to rub the rough surface of her tongue up and down along his cock and soon was rewarded with even more moaning.

Mark was in heaven. Cass’ rough, yet soft tongue felt like he was being touched by a hundred hands at once. Every now and then, she’d also suck on him, then again, her tongue shot over to the tip of his cock, making him feel every small bump on its surface. A moment later, her tongue suddenly moved around his back, giving his butt a wet slap before getting back between his legs to pleasure him some more. He soon had to admit that this felt better than any blowjob he ever got and despite Cassidy’s careful movements, he soon couldn’t hold back anymore.

Cassidy immediately noticed the new taste in her mouth and knew right away that Mark was cumming. Her tongue greedily caught every single drop of his tiny load. Once she felt Mark go limp, she pulled her tongue back and swallowed. Still holding Mark between her lips, she let out an approving ‘hmmm’, knowing that the vibration of her lips would feel good for Mark, then she pulled him out. Mark was breathing heavily, but he looked content. Very content, in fact.

“That was great!” He shouted the best he could and he could see on Cassidy’s face that she heard him.

“I’m glad you liked it, Mark. Now, it’s your turn to satisfy me.”

Carefully , she lowered her hand into the sleeping bag. On his way down, Mark noticed that Cassidy had taken her blouse and bra off and was now lying completely naked inside her sleeping bag. She put him down in the valley between her breasts.

“Okay, get to work.” She said in a playful tone.

Mark lost no time. His tiredness was quickly forgotten when he saw the giant mounds of soft flesh next to him. He started climbing her boob, and on the way up, he could already feel himself getting hard again. Once atop, he approached Cass’ nipple. Unsure how to start, he eventually bent forward and started kneading it with his tiny hands. He soon realized that wasn’t enough, though, so he lay down on it with his whole body and started rolling around. This time, he was rewarded with a soft moan and the feeling of her nipple hardening. Inspired by his success, he did everything that came to his mind: He started licking, kissing and even biting her nipple. Soon, it stood out like a small mound of its own, at which point he started humping it, earning even more moans of pleasure from the girl he loved. He only stopped when he heard Cass whispering from above.

“Time to move on.”

Her hand reached for him, but he was faster. He jumped off her nipple, then let himself slide down her curves until he reached her stomach. He slowly worked his way down, kissing her every few feet, making sure to put a few extra kisses on the sensible flesh around her navel as he passed it, then he finally reached the bush of red hair surrounding her pussy.

Cassidy watched from above as her tiny boyfriend disappeared between the strands of hair. Although they were not more than slight tickles, his kisses had felt great and even now, she could still feel his tiny wet lips touching her skin from time to time as he made his way to her labia.

Mark soon found what he was looking for. Cass’ clitoris, which was about his height, towered in front of him. Just as he did with her nipple, Mark threw his whole body against it. He humped, kissed and licked it, and he more or less carefully sunk his teeth into it, and Cassidy’s moans got so loud that Mark thought they had to be audible all the way back to the city. While Mark worked her clit, Cassidy herself grabbed her boobs and started squeezing them. She was in ecstasy, wildly bucking her hips as waves of pleasure washed over her. After a while, she let go with one hand, moving it down towards her pussy to stroke her slippery wet lips. While doing so, she got an idea.

“Mmmm. Hey, Mark, honey,” she whispered between moans, “how brave are you hm?”

She didn’t wait for an answer, mostly because she knew she wouldn’t hear him anyway. Using her fingers, she spread her labia wide apart.

“What do you think? Care to take a look inside?”

She didn’t need to ask twice. Mark immediately let go of her clit and turned towards the new opening. He ran over to it and immediately slid inside where he started rubbing himself against her vagina’s walls. Meanwhile, Cass let go of her labia, sealing her boyfriend inside, and resumed his work on her clit with her finger. With the combined work of Mark’s body and her own hands, she climaxed soon after.

When Mark felt the muscles around him contracting, he knew what was going on. He fondly remembered those same muscles closing around his cock when Cass was about to cum. Now, however, they were closing around his whole body, and Mark felt as if they tried to strangle him. Only for a moment, though, then a wave of Cassidy’s love juices hit him, flushing him out of her body. A moment later, he was watching his girlfriend bask in the afterglow of her orgasm. He was lying in the wet patch she left between her legs and his face showed a content smile. After a few seconds, Cassidy, still breathing heavily, bent forward to look at him, noticing his erection right away.

“Oh hey, I see you’re close to cumming again, too.” She said with a grin, “come on, let me help you out.”

She picked him up and brought him back to her face, dangling him in front of her open mouth, then she put his tiny penis between thumb and index finger of her other hand and carefully rubbed it in between. The feeling was so intense that Mark came right away, shooting his cum right down her throat. When he finished, Cass stuck her tongue out and licked over his whole body, cleaning off her own juices as well as a few stray drops of his cum that ran down his legs, and gulped it all down.

“This was seriously the best sex I ever had.” Mark commented after they had caught their breath.

“Yea, right? You did a very good job, too. I can’t wait to do that again tomorrow. Now, though, we have to think about a place to sleep for you. I would rather not have you out in the open.”

“I’d know a place...” Mark commented, shooting a naughty look down at her pussy.

“You think you’d be safe there?” Cassidy asked. She sounded hesitant, but not averse.

“I can just crawl inside and sleep there.”

“But do you have enough air inside me?” She asked nervously, fearing she’d find him dead in the morning.

“I’m tiny, remember? I don’t need much air. I think it’ll be enough for one night, and if I really need to get out, I’m just gonna rub your insides until you cum.”

They both laughed.

“Alright, but be careful, okay? I just found my love for you again and I don’t want to lose you any time soon.”

“Don’t worry, I can take care of myself. Just make sure to get me out of there before you get up.”

“I will, don’t worry. Okay then, get in there.”

She lowered him down to her pussy and spread her lips for him. She felt a tingle when he climbed inside, then he was gone and she shut the entrance behind him.

“Good night.” She said, hoping he’d hear her voice in there, then she turned to her side and closed her eyes. For a few seconds, she felt a tingling sensation inside her pussy as Mark roamed around looking for a nice place to sleep, then it stopped and everything went quite. After a minute or so, Cass fell asleep.

 

That night, Cassidy had a wet dream as intense as she never had before. She was in Mark’s house, in his bedroom, to be exact. She dreamt of Mark, normal sized at first, kissing her body up and down and caressing her. They proceeded to take off each other’s clothes, then Mark pressed her down onto the soft bed sheets. He climbed on top, gave her a sloppy kiss, then he proceeded to enter her. Just when his penis slid into her, however, he started shrinking. Cass had no idea how it looked when someone shrank, but in her imagination, it looked like Mark was slowly melting away. Smiling, she watched as he got smaller and smaller until he fit into the opening left by his penis, at which point she grabbed him in between her fingers and started pumping him in and out of her pussy like a dildo. She went on with that until she climaxed, letting out a last, loud moan.

 

Cassidy opened her eyes. She was breathing heavily. Above her, the first thing she saw was Allison’s concerned face. Sunlight was shining into the building, telling her that the night was already over.

“Uh, hi.” She said breathlessly.

“Is everything alright? You have been dreaming quite noisily. Where’s Mark?”

Cassidy blushed and shot a look down into her sleeping bag where her hand was still touching her wet pussy. Allison followed her gaze and a grin appeared on her face.

“Oh, I see. Have fun, you two.” With that, she turned around to leave.

“Hey, wait, it’s not like that. I was just dreaming, I swear.”

Allison giggled.

“It’s not like we didn’t all hear you two last night. Little Mark seems to be a very good lover, indeed.” She commented, then walked away.

When she was alone again, Cassidy realized that she was, in fact, holding something between her fingers. Remembering her dream, she carefully pulled the object out of herself and brought it to her face. As she had expected, Mark was grinning at her.

“Well, that was one hell of a way to wake up.” He commented.

“Uh huh, it certainly was. Now, could you explain to me what exactly happened? And how?”

“Well, what should I say? I was sleeping, and you were too, I think. I woke up when I heard you moan and went to take a look. Your pussy was all wet so I could easily slip through, then you suddenly grabbed me and, well...” Mark blushed.

“Then I used you like a sextoy, am I right?” Cassidy finished and Mark nodded.

“Well, did you like it?” She asked cheekily.

“As I said. One hell of a way to wake up. Fun aside, it was nice, although a bit on the rough side. I can’t blame you, though, because you weren’t even awake. What did you dream, by the way?”

Now it was Cassidy who blushed as she told him what her dream was about.

“So, you wanna use me like that again?” He asked when she finished.

Cassidy shook her head. “Not if it’s not a nice experience for you, too.”

“I think we can probably make it work,” Mark argued, “you just have to take it a bit more slowly. Also, it’s probably more fun when I’m fully awake and aware of what you’re about to do.”

“Well, if you’re game, we can try it tonight. Now, however, we should really get up.”

 

“Oh shit!” Cassidy blurted. They had just eaten lunch and were resting for a moment.

“What is it?” Allison asked, coming over to her. Cassidy was studying one of the paper sheets she had taken with her from the hospital. Now she put it down.

“Come over here, everyone!” She shouted, and the group quickly gathered around her.

“I know why we’re immune.” She came right to the point.

“I’m not, remember?” Mark commented from down inside her cleavage.

“Yea, I know, Mark.” She replied before turning back to the others. “Tell me your blood type, everyone.”

Raymond was the first to shake off his confusion. “I’m an O.”

“Me, too.” Carla commented.

“As am I.” Harvey replied, seeing what she meant.

“Well, I am, too. What about you, Allie?”

“Uh, well, I don’t know...” Allison answered.

“She’s an O, too.” Harvey answered in her place. All eyes turned to him.

“That’s not even possible.” Allison commented, crossing her arms in front of her chest, “also, how would you know?”

She eyed him suspiciously, then it dawned on her. “Hey! Now I remember!”

“Really?” Harvey answered, nervously shifting weight from one feet to the other.

“Yea. Why didn’t you say anything? You were the man that helped me and mom back when I was in school.”

Harvey’s expression turned from nervous to smiling.

“You have a pretty good memory, I see. We only met that one time.”

“Could you tell me what you’re talking about?” Raymond interrupted his girlfriend.

“It was years ago. I was still a teenager,” Allison reminisced, “Dad was away for a few days and he had taken the car so mom had to pick me up from school by foot. We were walking home when suddenly, a dog jumped at me and bit into my leg. Mom tried to get it off me but it didn’t budge. No one took notice of our situation. Then Harvey drove by. I didn’t know who he was back then, all I knew was that he stopped his car in the middle of the road, not caring about the other drivers honking behind him, and jumped out of his car to help us. He managed to get the dog off my leg, then carried me over to his car and drove us to the hospital. The wound was bleeding heavily so they tested my blood type right there, just in case.”

She looked to Harvey. “I never got a chance to thank you. I passed out in your car and when I woke up, you had already left.”

Harvey smiled and nodded. “A very good memory.”

Allison smiled back. “Still, that doesn’t change the fact that I can’t be an O.”

“Why not?” Cassidy asked.

“Because my mom’s a B and my dad an AB, and if I remember correctly what I learned in school, that makes it impossible for me to be an O.”

“That’s right.” Cassidy nodded, “still, you seem to be, because that’s exactly the reason why you didn’t shrink by now.”

“Maybe it’s a coincidence? I mean, Mark shrank just a day ago, too...”

“Yea, because he somehow managed not to get infected until then, however, you had more than enough contact with infected people, including me, so it’s very unlikely that you didn’t catch it by now. Now, that either means that we’re witnessing a very rare genetic anomaly, mutation or some such, or...” Cassidy trailed off.

Or one of my parents has been cheating and they never told me.” She finished the sentence. Cassidy nodded.

“Your mother, to be exact, because you couldn’t be an O with your father being AB.”

“Also, you look way too much like your mother to not be her child.” Harvey added, trying to relax the atmosphere a bit.

After a few seconds, Cassidy broke the silence: “Okay, now the bad news: I have no idea what made Doctor Abbot think that she had found a vaccine, let alone a cure. Maybe, though, I just don’t know enough about this stuff to find it.”

“Maybe we can show these documents to someone at the camp.” Harvey said, “maybe they can find something. Now, let’s get moving, it’s still quite a way to go.”

 

It was late in the afternoon when they approached the camp.

“Cassidy?” Harvey said, putting a hand on her shoulder, “give Mark to me.”

“What? Why?” She asked angrily.

“Listen, they’re going to search you all when you enter the camp. Tinies aren’t allowed inside because of the infection risk so if they find him, they’ll take him away. Me on the other hand, I’ll not be searched. Why would they? I’m a police officer, after all.”

Cassidy hesitated for a few more seconds, then she reluctantly grabbed into her cleavage.

“Good luck.” She said, kissing Mark’s tiny form.

“I hope you’ll need it more than me.” He replied, then she dropped him into Harvey’s careful hands who, in turn, dropped him into a pocket of his uniform.

“Keep your head down in there.” He commanded, then they approached the gate.

As Harvey had said, they let him in without a word while the others were thoroughly searched. A bit too thoroughly, for Cassidy’s liking, up to the point where she was just short of slapping the young soldier across the face. Eventually, though, they were let in and another soldier showed them their new home. As they were considered a group, they all got assigned one large tent to live in. Once they were safely inside, Harvey quickly returned Cassidy’s boyfriend.

“Take good care of him, Cass.” He said sternly, “he can’t be seen by anyone.”

In the days it took them to reach the camp, the situation had changed drastically. The plastic buckets that served as makeshift toilets for the first day had been replaced by portable toilets, life in the camp proceeded more orderly, everyone was provided with three meals a day and enough fresh water, and for those who had some money with them, there even were a few snack stands around, selling hotdogs, hamburgers, French fries and the like. With all the money Allison had brought, life wasn’t great, but it could’ve been worse.

 

In the early afternoon of the next day, Cassidy and Allison took some of the money and went out to buy some hamburgers for the group. No one knew how long they'd need to stay at the camp, but they hoped it wouldn’t be that long that money would become a problem. The ‘lunch’ the military provided everyone was a joke. There was a short line at the hamburger stand so Cassidy and Allison joined the end of the queue. The woman in front of them looked over her shoulder at the newcomers - her eyes widened.

“Miss Felton?” She said, surprised.

Cassidy chuckled. “I guess you’re mistaking me for my sister. You’re one of her students?”

“Uh, kinda. My name is Haley.”

“Why so surprised?” Cassidy pressed on.

“Well, you know, when I last saw your sister, she was shrunken, and I thought...”

“So you saw my sister after she shrank? That’s interesting, tell me more.”

“Listen,” Haley said nervously, “can we talk about that some other place?”

Cassidy nodded. “Sure, just follow us to our tent, will you.”

Haley agreed, following them after they bought their hamburgers.

 

Evelyn was aimlessly strolling through the camp. Debra was with her, sitting safely in the breast pocket of her blouse. Right now, she was sticking her head out to take a look at their surroundings when they just so happened to come across Cassidy, Allison and Haley.

“Hey!” Debra shouted, “that’s my daughter over there!”

“What? Where?” Evelyn asked. She looked around and quickly found who Debra meant. “Ah, yes, she looks just like you. So, do you want me to give you back?”

Debra hesitated, if only for a second. Evelyn was a nice person and she had to admit that she really liked the kind of strange sex they were having every night, still, her family had to come first.

“I’m sorry, Evelyn, but yes, please.”

“I understand you. You need to get back to your family.” She made sure that no one was around, then she carefully stroked Debra’s head.

“Maybe,  we can meet again at some point. Come on, let’s follow them now. Do you know who the other two girls are?”

“The redhead is a nurse from the hospital, the other one, I don’t know.”

 

Cassidy quickly introduced Haley, then they all sat down to listen what she had to say. Just when she opened her mouth to speak, the tent entry parted and a woman poked her head inside.

“What is it?” Harvey asked, approaching her angrily, “don’t you know that entering peoples’ homes like this is considered very rude?”

She looked at him, immediately noticing his police uniform.

“I’m sorry, officer, I’ll be gone in a second. I just wanted to talk to Allison Beckham.”

Allison stood up. “You came for me? Why?” She inquired, coming over to the entrance.

“I think it would be better if I told you in private.” She pointed out, looking at Harvey.

“Oh, no, Harvey’s a friend. He’s been helping us the whole way here and there’s nothing to hide from him.”

“Are you sure?” Evelyn said, still not fully convinced. Instead of Allison, Debra answered from below. She had recognized Harvey’s voice right away and now that she knew it really was him, she shouted: “It’s really okay, I know that man.”

“Well, if you insist.” Evelyn said, seemingly to no one in particular, then she reached into her breast pocket. She reached out to Allison who, in turn, held up the palm of her hand so Evelyn could drop inside whatever it was she had for her.

“I hope you’ll take good care of her.” She said, smiling. Allison’s eyes widened.

“Mom?” She almost yelped. A moment later, she raised her up to her face and was pressing her against her cheek.

“I missed you, mom.” She said, her voice shaking, tears welling up in her eyes, “I thought I’d never see you again.”

“It’s okay, sweetie.” Debra croaked, “but please, not so tight...”

“Oh, sorry!” Allison stammered, lowering her hand again so she could look at her tiny mother.

“Well, uh, I have to leave now...” Evelyn said, stepping outside again.

“Where have you been the whole time?” Allison asked her mother, who was still sitting in her palm. They had gathered in the center of the tent again.

“That’s a long story, sweetie. Just let me tell you that I missed you, too. Right now, I’m just glad to be back with you. Maybe, at some point, I’ll tell you what happened. In private.”

Allison nodded. While Allie and her mother were talking, Cassidy’s eyes wandered over to Harvey, who was once more nervously shifting weight. Every time Allison’s mother was involved, something seemed to bother him. When Allison and her mother were done enjoying their reunion, everyone’s attention shifted to Haley again.

“So, you said you knew something about my sister.” Cassidy stated. Haley nodded.

“You see, a few days ago, Sandra invited me over to her house. I had some, uh, trouble with your sister before, although it really wasn’t her fault.” Haley shook her head, “when I arrived, there were some other guests, too. We all took seats, then Sandra walked in and showed them to use. She somehow got ahold of your sister, along a with some guy that she said was her boyfriend or husband.”

“My sister isn’t married, and she has no boyfriend at all.” Cassidy interrupted. Haley shrugged.

“Well, that’s what Sandra told us, and that’s also what it looked like.”

“Care to describe the guy she was with?” Cassidy pressed on.

“Sure.” Haley said. When she finished, Allison practically jumped up.

“That’s Paul!” She shouted.

Cassidy nodded. She hadn’t known Paul much, but the description seemed to match, although she had no idea how he could’ve managed to travel from the hospital to the school.

“Okay, now, do you know where they are?” Cassidy asked. Haley hesitated.

“The military took them away.” She finally said, “they searched us when we came in, and they took them away.”

After a moment of silence, Cassidy said: “Thanks, Haley, that helps.”

Haley nodded and turned to leave. Before she left the tent, she said over her shoulder: “I hope you get them back. I really do.”

Then she was gone.

“I’m going to get them. Right now.” Cassidy said sternly.

“Cass,” Harvey argued, “you aren’t dumb. You must know that they’re not going to give them back to you like that.”

“Well, I have something to trade.” She said, smiling, waving one of the hospital documents, but Harvey shook his head.

“They’ll just take the documents from you and leave you standing there. These guys are soldiers, trained to follow their instructions to the point.”

Cassidy smirked. “You know, Harvey, them being soldiers could be an advantage, even.”

When she noticed his confused look, she continued: “I’m a girl, right? I have ways...”

She wiggled her butt. “And soldiers are often quite... Desperate.

“Hey! You can’t do that!” Mark shouted up from his spot between her boobs.

“Shut up, Mark. It’s not like I’m doing this for fun.”

“But...” He tried to complain, but a quick squeeze of her boobs silenced him.

“It’s your decision.” Harvey said hesitantly, “just, for the love of god, be careful. You never know what might cross a soldiers mind...”

“They’re like any other men, just a bit more rough. Trust me, I slept with a soldier before. But sure, I’ll be careful.”

Chapter End Notes:

So, the story is drawing to a close. One chapter to wrap it all up. I hope to find the time to post it on Wednesday, as always...