- Text Size +

The sun was setting when Cassidy left the tent. She had left Mark in Allison’s caring hands and her purse was empty aside from the documents. She had made plans and backup plans in her mind, depending on the reaction of whoever she’d meet. Harvey was pretty helpful in that he was able to find out where the tinies were held. Cassidy slowly approached the small, isolated building next to the barracks. She knocked on the door and was greeted by the face of an older soldier.

“What is it.” He grunted.

“I heard you’re holding some shrunken people here... I just wanted to know if my relatives were among them...”

The soldier looked her over. “Firstly, you’re calling me Sir, or lieutenant, whatever suits you better, secondly, yea, there’s a girl looking almost exactly like you.”

“That’s my sister!” Cassidy said cheerfully, faking a smile, then she gave the lieutenant her famous innocent look.

“Please, could I take them with me into my tent? They won’t run around the camp, I promise!”

“No.” The man grunted.

“No? Please! I’ll pay you...”

“I’m getting paid by the government, Miss.” He replied brusquely.

Cassidy took a step towards him and stroked his cheek and chin with her hand. His skin felt rough from his beard stubbles and his breath smelled of cigarettes.

“They aren’t going to pay you the way I could.” She said seductively, reaching down to stroke his crotch with her other hand.

There already was a sizeable bulge in his pants and it got even larger when she touched it. The man’s eyes glistened with lust and she smiled, knowing that she already got him. The man hesitated for a second more, then he motioned her to come inside. They entered a small room. Of course, there was no bed. Whoever was on watch here was to stay awake, after all, but there was a sofa and television.

The man shoved her over to the sofa, pushing her down onto the fabric. In no time, he had taken her clothes off and started kissing her. Cassidy let him, knowing that it was the only way to get Paul and her sister back, even though she was disgusted by this horny old man. He kissed her neck for a few seconds first, then he wandered down to her boobs, licking and sucking her nipples. Cassidy moaned involuntarily under his touch even though she wasn’t turned on at all. At least, though, she wasn’t forced to smell his breath anymore now.

His mouth wandered further, his beard stubbles tickling over her skin, until he eventually reached her crotch. His tongue slipped over her pussy lips a few times, then he pushed it inside. Cassidy bucked. As much as she disliked the man, he knew what he was doing. He didn’t do it with any passion, though.

After a few seconds, he grabbed her hips and roughly turned her onto her belly. She heard a rustle as he dropped his pants, a second later and she felt his member knocking at her backdoor. She moaned, not in pleasure, but in pain, when the man sunk his errection all the way into her ass and started thrusting, not caring for her feelings at all. For the following two minutes, Cassidy constantly hovered between pleasure and pain, not even knowing herself which of the two made her moan, then she felt his hot, wet load pouring into her rectum. The man sighed in pleasure and Cassidy sighed in relieve, knowing that it was over now. The lieutenant pulled out a short while later and sank down onto the sofa. Cassidy stood up to collect her clothes, but he stopped her.

“Lay down!” He commanded, pointing next to him. Cassidy complied and the man closed his arms around her.

“Yea, like that.” He commented as she pressed her breasts against his body. “You’ll stay with me for the rest of the night. Tomorrow, we’ll have fun again, and then, you can take your relatives with you, understood?”

Cassidy nodded. “Okay, but, can I, at least, go to the bathroom?”

The man nodded, pointing at a nearby door. Behind it, Cassidy found a small room, barely large enough for the toilet and sink inside. She plopped herself down onto the seat, shivering in disgust as she expelled the man’s cum along with her usual waste. Her plan, however, seemed to work out nicely. She hurried to get done and returned to the lieutenant, laying down beside him again.

“Don’t you try anything funny in the night.” The man warned, ”the door to the holding area is securely locked.”

He didn’t need to tell her. She had already noticed the keypad next to the door. The man was clearly exhausted and fell asleep a moment later. Not wanting to risk anything, Cassidy stayed put and closed her eyes, too.

 

When she woke up, she found that everything had went as planned when she opened her eyes to find a tiny, still sleeping soldier in front of her face. The man jumped to attention immediately when she moved, causing vibrations that must have felt like an earthquake to him. Before he could react, Cassidy picked him up, holding him face down by his feet.

“Hello there.” She said, putting up the most evil grin she could muster.

“Uh, hey, let me down!”He shouted, but Cassidy only stared at him in silence.

“I’m a military officer! You can’t simply do this!”

“I can do whatever I want,” Cassidy said sternly, “and I don’t think you’re in a position to give orders right now.”

Cassidy let go of his feet and the man screamed as he saw the floor approaching rapidly. He screamed even more when Cassidy caught him again, spraining his ankles in the process.

“Ow! You fuckin’ cunt! I’ll make you pay for this. You won’t get away with it!”

“I won’t?” Cassidy asked surprised, “who will stop me? You?” She laughed. “Open your eyes, lieutenant, no one is ever going to know what happened here. Now, let’s free my sister, shall we? Tell me the code.” She walked over to the number pad. The soldier grinned and let out a barking laugh.

“I’ll never tell you, bitch!”

“Oh, I think you will. After all, I have a thousand ways of torturing you. Do us both a favor and tell me right away.”

When the man remained silent, she purposefully twisted his sprained ankle some more, but all that did was make him scream and cuss at her even more, then she got an idea. She wasn’t really going to do it, but she hoped the threat itself was enough to convince the stubborn old man. She walked over to the bathroom.

“You know, lieutenant,” She said, putting a hand on her stomach just for the show, “I always need to use the bathroom in the morning - badly.”

In reality, she didn’t need to do anything but her usual morning pee, but the man didn’t know that.

“Care to go for a swim, huh?” She said, grinning, and dropped the man into the anything but clean toilet bowl. The man screamed and trashed about in the cold water. Cassidy bent down.

“You really don’t wanna tell me the code?” She asked.

“You won’t do that! You can’t simply do that!” He yelled back at her.

“Can’t I? I have pooped on a shrunken man before, you know.”

“You’re fuckin’ crazy you know that? You’re the most crazy bitch I ever met!”

“What a mouthy little piece of shit you are.” Cassidy said, narrowing her eyes. “You better make up your mind quickly, though. Once I’m sitting on the bowl, I won’t stop until I’m done.”

She prepared to stand up when the man shouted: “Wait, don’t! I’m telling you! I’ll tell you the code!”

Cassidy smiled. Her plan had worked out without her needing to do anything gross. She carefully plucked the man out of the bowl, drying him off with some toilet paper, then she walked back to the keypad.

She quickly entered the code he gave her and the door unlocked, letting her into a large room.

“Thank you.” She said to the man, then, before he could start cussing at her again, she stuffed him into her pants’ pocket and stepped into the room in front of her. The large fish tank in the center immediately caught her eyes. Inside it, she saw hundreds of small specks crawling around. Upon closer inspection, she found her suspicion confirmed: They were all tiny people.

 

“Hey, Amber, look, there’s your sister!” Paul cheered. Amber turned around. He was right. In the door to the room stood her giant twin sister Cassidy. She stuffed something into her pocket, then she strode to the tank.

“Amber!? Paul!? Where are you?” Cassidy called out. Two tinies emerged from the rest of the group seconds later and Cassidy went to pick them up, immediately recognizing her sister’s red hair.

“Good to see you, sis!” Amber shouted as she was raised up to Cass’ face.

“Yes, I’m glad, too.” Paul commented. Cassidy smiled. As Haley had said, Paul and Amber were constantly holding hands. They also stood pretty close to each other.

“I see you two got to like each other.” She commented.

“Uh...” was the only thing Paul got out, so Amber took over for him:

“Yea, we got pretty close. I hope you aren’t mad at me for stealing him...”

“Not at all, sis.” Cassidy said, laughing, “in fact, I’m back with Mark now.”

“You are? But I thought you hated him for what he did?”

Cassidy shook her head. “You know, I really never did. I just didn’t realize that I was still in love with him the whole time. Okay, let’s leave now. Paul, your sister wants to see you.”

“Allison?” He asked surprised, “is she here, too?”

“Everyone is. We also found your mother, by the way.” Cassidy replied.

“Hey, that’s great news.” Paul cheered.

“Hey, wait!” He then shouted when Cassidy was about to lower her hand. She gave him a questioning look.

“What about the others?” He asked, looking back to the fish tank.

“Yea, he’s right, we can’t just leave them here. They’re going to kill them - or worse...” Amber added.

“I don’t know...” Cassidy said hesitantly, looking over to the tank. There were hundreds of tinies there. “I can’t carry all of them.”

She tried to think of a way to help when suddenly, an old man stepped out of the group and waved to her.

“Yea?” She asked, bending forward.

“Pick me up, would you? I want to talk to you!” He shouted. Cassidy carefully picked him up and brought him close to her face.

“Yea?” She repeated. The man sighed.

“Listen, we heard everything. We understand you can’t rescue all of us. Many of us are like me: Old men without much of a family left, but there are also some young men, women and even children. Please, take them with you. If you can’t rescue us all, at least rescue those that have their whole lives still in front of them.”

Cassidy thought for a moment, then nodded. “That’s the least I can do. Okay, I’ll put you back now. Tell everyone to get ready.”

She lowered the man back into the tank, then opened her purse. She took the documents out of it, looking around for a place to put them, and eventually decided to just leave them in front of the tank, then she turned to the tinies again and lowered her hand into the tank with her palm facing upwards.

“Okay, climb on. Women and children first.” She commanded. Wave after wave climbed onto her hand. She stored everyone in her purse, first the women along with their children, then the fathers, then miscellaneous young men and women, and finally other family members of those she had already saved. Eventually, her purse was full. She closed the zipper and stood up. The old man was still standing there, looking up at her, smiling.

“Thank you!” He shouted sincerely.

“You’re welcome. I just wish I could’ve done more.” She said, looking over the tinies. There were still at least two hundred left in the tank.

“We’ll get along. Don’t blame yourself, girl, you did what you could to help.”

Cassidy nodded. Carefully, she dropped Amber and Paul into the breast pocket of her blouse, then she slowly left the building, careful not to shake her purse around too much.

 

Back at the tent, the others were almost holding their breath waiting for her. They all gave her questioning looks when she entered and their faces lit up when they saw her smiling.

“It’s done.” Cassidy stated. She walked over to Allison. Debra was once more sitting in her palm.

“Here’s someone who’s eager to meet you two.” She said, reaching into her pocket.

The first thing Paul saw when Cassidy removed her hand was his mother running up to him. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Amber next to him.

“Paul? What the fuck?” She exclaimed, confused. Paul laughed, as did Amber.

“Mom, may I introduce, this is Amber. We’re... Well, I’m not really sure.”

“You’re not sure?” Amber pouted, “after all we did with each other, you say you’re not sure?” She turned to Debra. “Don’t let him fool you, he’s definitely my boyfriend.”

“Thanks for clearing that up.” Paul commented, giving her a sloppy kiss before turning back to his mother, who frowned.

“I think you’re going about this way too fast, Paul.” She said, looking Amber over.

“Too fast? Mom, we’ve been together for days now.”

“Paul, I can understand why you teamed up in your situation, but, how much do you really know her, hm?”

“I know that she’s a teacher, for example, I also know what she likes to drink, her favorite movie. Mom, get over it. We had days of spare time with nothing to do but talk to each other.”

“Yea. Also, he knows how my ass feels on the inside.” Amber commented.

If looks could kill, Amber would’ve dropped dead right then.

“Paul...” Debra said angrily, but he quickly raised his hands to stop her.

“Mom, please. It’s not like you and dad never talk dirty. In fact, I heard you do so that one evening I spent in our bathroom, remember? Or do you want me to recite what you and dad said?”

Debra sighed and rolled her eyes. “Hell, okay, I give up. What did I do to deserve this? God, you’re just as stubborn as your sister is - I still missed you, though.” She added, wrapping her arms around him.

“I missed you too, mom.” Paul hugged her bag.

“Hey! What about me?” Allison complained from above, “didn’t you miss me?”

“You bet!” Paul shouted back and motioned her to lift him up to her face. Once he was level with it, he went over to her cheek and gave her as strong a kiss as he could muster. Allison giggled.

“Missed you too, Paul.” She gave him a quick kiss, her big lips enveloping his whole body.

“With that out of the way.” Cassidy eventually interrupted, “there are two more problems we need to think about. The first one being what we will do with these.”

She carefully put her purse down and opened the zipper. The others gathered around her to look inside.

“Well that’s - interesting.” Harvey was the first to break the silence. “So, you freed all of them, instead of just Paul and your sister?”

“Not all, but as many as I could.” Cassidy replied. Harvey nodded.

“They really aren’t much of a problem, you know? Live in your purse will be a bit cramped, but otherwise... We should easily be able to provide enough food and water for them. They won’t be living in luxury, but everything’s probably better than what they had before.”

“Okay, then, here’s problem number two.” Cassidy said, reaching into her pants’ pocket.

“Who is that?” Allison asked, looking at the tiny man that Cassidy was holding rather uncomfortably at his feet.

“This,” Paul answered instead of Cassidy, “is the asshole of a lieutenant who held us captive.”

Cassidy nodded. “Yea, and I have no idea what we should do with him. I mean, if we just let him go, chances are that they find him and he tells them about us.”

“So,” Allison concluded, “if we can’t let him run, our only options are to either keep him, or...”

“Or we kill him.” Paul finished her sentence coolly. “Seriously, this guy’s an asshole. No reason to keep him around.”

“Do you really think that?” Allison asked, shocked.

“Yea. You can’t understand that, Allie. You haven’t been there. The things he said, and that sadistic grin on his face every time the scientists came to get another subject.” Paul shook his head.

“I don’t know.” Cassidy said, shaking her head herself. She had been standing close enough to hear some words of what Paul said and it wasn’t hard to figure out the rest.

“Your decision.” Paul said, crossing his arms, “it’d be easy, though: Just drop him on the ground and step on him like you would on a bug.”

Cassidy looked the man in the eyes. She remembered what he had done to her, the disrespectful way he had treated her. He really seemed like someone the world would be better off without. She made a decision.

“You’re right. I say we get rid of him. Any objections?”

“Nah, I’m all for getting rid of him.” Amber replied, putting an arm around Paul’s back.

“It’s probably the best for us.” Harvey confirmed. With all this support, Allison voiced her consent, too, followed by her boyfriend.

“Mark wants me to tell you he is with you, too.” Harvey added. Carla nodded, too, and in the end, even Debra, who was protesting the whole time, changed her mind, though only after the lieutenant had started cussing at all of them and threatening to kill them. Cassidy put him down on the ground. His sprained ankles made it impossible for him to run or even walk away at a meaningful pace. Cassidy raised her foot, hovering it over the tiny soldiers head, ready to crush him. She hesitated. After about three seconds, she carefully set her foot back down and picked the man back up.

“I can’t. I can’t do that.” She said. “Anyone who wants to do it?” She asked everyone around.

No one spoke up. Paul and Amber looked at each other.

“You thinking what I think?” Amber asked. Paul nodded.

“Hey, Allie!” He shouted up to his sister, “I want to talk to Cassidy.”

Allison motioned Cassidy to come over and held Paul in front of her face.

“Yes, little man? Got an idea?” Cass asked.

“Well, if you don’t want to do it yourself, I know someone who’d gladly take care of it for you. If she’s around, that is.”

 

Ava had arrived at the camp only hours after Sandra and the others. Right now, she was walking up to one of the hotdog stands. The sun was setting, bathing the camp in orange light. Suddenly, she felt someone tap on her shoulder. Her eyes widened as she turned around.

“Miss Felton? Wha... How?” She stammered. The woman smirked.

“No, I’m not. I heard what you tried to do to my sister, though.”

Amber and Paul had told her everything about Ava and now, she hoped to use that to her advantage.

“I - I’m so-sorry.” She stammered.

“Calm down, would you?”

“You aren’t mad at me?” She asked nervously, not knowing what her opposite was up to.

“Hell yes, I am. But - we could make a deal.”

“What kind of deal?” She quickly asked.

“Well, you see, I have this asshole of a shrunken soldier with me.” She said, pulling the lieutenant out of her pants’ pocket once again. “I don’t know what to do with him, but I can’t risk him running away, either, so I thought you could take care of him?”

Ava’s eyes lit up. “Hey! That’s the old pervert that grabbed my tits and ass when he ‘searched’ me at the gate! You really want me to...?”

Cassidy nodded.

“Deal!” Ava said, holding her hand out.

“My pleasure.” Cassidy replied, dropping the man into Ava’s hand and strolling off.

“Time for some sweet revenge, you pervert.” Ava whispered to the man in her hand. “First, though, I need something to eat.”

She quickly stuffed him into her wallet that she had been holding anyway, then she walked over to buy two hotdogs with mustard. She slowly ate the first one while she thought about what she was going to do with the man, then she got an idea. She quickly swallowed the last bite while making sure that no one was around, then she retrieved the man from the wallet.

“You know,” She said, smiling sinisterly, “I think you’d make a nice desert after that hotdog.”

She held the man right in front of her mouth, making sure that her breath carried the smell of hotdog over to him. In turn, the man started thrashing about and cussing at her.

“Don’t be such a little bitch! You’ll like it, I promise! It’ll be nicely warm and cozy in my belly. Come on, let me taste you.”

“You can’t do this! I’m a living person like you!” The man shouted, but Ava didn’t care. She ripped his clothes off, throwing the tiny pieces to the ground, then she slowly shoved him into her mouth and licked over his body. A second later, she spat him back into her hand, grimacing.

“You taste awful, old man.” She commented. “I think I need something to go with you.”

The man struggled as she dangled him over her second hotdog, then she let go, dropping him into the mustard covering the sausage.

“That’s better.” She commented, pressing his head down into the yellow paste for good measure. She was just about to take a bite when she noticed a familiar face nearby.

Heh, that would be even better, She thought, lowering the hotdog and running after the person.

 

“Hey, Haley!” Haley heard a voice behind her. She turned around. It was Ava. Her mouth was smeared with mustard and she was holding an untouched hotdog in her left hand.

“Hi Ava. What’s up?” Haley asked. Ava was still one of her friends and after some time in the camp together, she had soon forgiven her.

“You know, I bought these hotdogs...” Ava said.

“Hotdogs? I only see one.” Haley teased.

“That’s exactly the problem. I already ate the other one, but now I feel full. On the other hand, I don’t want to throw this one away, so I thought maybe you’d like one?”

You are feeling full? Oh my god, I’m witnessing a miracle.” Haley teased further, “tell me, how many did you buy?”

Ava only rolled her eyes. Haley laughed.

“So many? Well, okay, hand it over.”

Ava handed her the hotdog, purposefully turning it so the man was right at its front. Just then, she saw his head peek out of the mustard.

“Hmm. I love hotdogs with mustard.” Haley said, sniffing loudly. Her eyes were half closed so she didn’t see the soldier standing on her food. The lieutenant, on the other hand, still had a mouth full of mustard and was unable to shout for her.

“It’s even still warm.” Haley added cheerfully, then she slowly slid the hotdog into her mouth. She took a big bite. Her teeth easily cut through the bun, ripping off a large piece of it. She started chewing slowly, savoring the taste. Ava’s expression turned into a cheeky grin.

“What’s so funny?” Haley asked with her mouth full. Maybe it was an illusion, but when Haley opened her mouth, Ava could’ve sworn she saw a speck of blood mixed into the yellow mustard.

“Nothing, Haley, nothing at all.” Ava replied, barely able to contain her laughter as she turned around and left. Haley shrugged and walked off the other way while she continued chewing.

The lieutenant never even had a chance to clear his mouth and shout, Haley’s mighty teeth pulverized the tiny body in her mouth without her even knowing, the mustard overpowering the faint taste of blood with ease. A moment later, she swallowed, sending the chewed up food along with anything that might have been left of the lieutenant down into her stomach for digestion. Her digestive juices quickly took care of any remains, leaving behind only a few bones that would soon find their way into Haley’s waste. When Haley went to the toilet later that day, she didn’t even suspect anything. After doing her business, she unceremoniously flushed her waste  away, thus getting rid of any evidence of the lieutenant’s fate.

 

Eight days later...

 

Cassidy immediately dropped into the soft sofa in Allison’s living room, happy to be back. After finding the documents that Cassidy left behind, it took the scientists merely a few days to develop a vaccine that was now being distributed all over the world. Sadly, they weren’t yet able to find a cure, though. In the meantime, the camp was closed down and everyone sent home. Lead by Harvey, Cassidy and the others started their long walk back to town. When they reached Harvey’s car, Carla went home by foot while Cassidy asked Allison to stay a few more days at her place until she and Mark got everything sorted out. With her brother and mother still shrunk, there was more than enough space so Allison agreed and Harvey offered to give them a ride.

As their walk had taken some time, live in the city was already normalizing when they returned: The schools had reopened, and so had the hospital and many stores, pharmacies and so on. As they made their way back to Allie’s house, they stopped by multiple shops to buy a few things, knowing that, after being one week without power, most things in the fridge would have gone bad by now. At Cassidy’s request, they also stopped by a pharmacy, although she didn’t tell anyone what she bought. Once they were home, Harvey helped carrying their shopping bags inside while Allison and her boyfriend unpacked them.

Cassidy forced herself to get up. She went into the bathroom. After about two minutes, she came back out and went straight into the kitchen.

Everyone was gathered here: Harvey was putting down the last bag, Allie and Raymond were still unpacking stuff, Debra was sitting on the kitchen counter along with Paul and Amber, watching, and Mark was aimlessly wandering around the table. Cassidy walked over to the table and sat down.

“Hey, Mark, come here, honey, I need to tell you something.”

Mark came over and she put her hand on the table so he could climb on, then she raised him up to her face. Meanwhile, Allison and Raymond finished unpacking, closed the fridge and turned to listen what Cassidy was to say.

“Mark, honey, you remember that night at the campground, the night before you shrank?”

“Of course I do!” He replied, “what about it?”

“You remember what we did before we went to sleep?”

“Uh, sure, but...”

“Well, I have some news for you.” She interrupted,  “and now It’s up to you to decide if it’s good news or bad news for you.”

Mark looked up at her questioningly.

“You see, Mark,” Cassidy said, smiling, “in that one night, you really managed to get me pregnant.”

Marks eyes widened. In the background, Allison was giggling and when Cassidy looked up, she could see that Harvey was also smiling, all of them probably thinking about the comical side of the situation. Once he regained his composure, Mark sighed.

“Great,” he lamented, “this is just great. I’m gonna have a child, and it will be at least twenty times larger than me the moment it is born.”

Cassidy laughed, as well as Allison, who had come over so she could hear Mark’s answer. Mark was grinning, too, signaling that, even though he realized how hard it would be, he considered it as mostly good news.

“Talking about kids...” Allison said after a moment and walked over to the counter.

“Oh hell, don’t tell me you’re pregnant, too!” Debra lamented.

“No, not that.” Allison said quickly, “I have to ask you something, though. Hop on.”

She put her hand on the counter and Debra climbed into her palm so she could lift her up to her face.

“I have to ask you, though, mother: Who the fuck is my father?”

She didn’t sound angry or anything. She had known for quite some time now, after all, yet, Debra cringed, then hung her head. She remained silent for a few seconds which Cassidy used to get up and walk over to them so she could hear Debra when she spoke up.

“Fuck!” Was the first thing that came out of Debra’s mouth, then: “How did you even find out? Not even Jack knew...”

“My blood group. I found out because I learned my blood group is O, which is quite impossible considering your and dad’s blood group.”

Debra shook her head. “I had hoped I’d never have to explain this...”

She fell silent again. While waiting for an answer, Cassidy looked around the room - and noticed Harvey nervously shifting from one foot to the other again. Things like that seemed to make him nervous. Maybe he found it embarrassing listening to private things like that. Either that or...

“Are you gonna tell me who my father is or not, mom?” Allison broke the silence. Her voice was slowly gaining an angry tone. Debra looked up. At the same time, Cassidy’s expression changed into one of realization.

“I can tell by her face that your friend has already put it together.” Debra spoke up, pointing at Cass.

“Yes, Cassidy, you’re right. I’m ashamed to say this, but, Allie. Your real father is in this room with you right now.”

“Wha-?” She turned to Cassidy, then followed her friends gaze to Harvey who was still nervously shifting weight.

“Is this true?” She asked, approaching him. Harvey nodded shyly.

“Yes, Allison. Yes, it is.”

“We have gone through all this together...” Allison trailed off. She went silent for a moment. When she had regained her composure, she asked: “Why didn’t you tell me?”

The question was clearly aimed at Harvey, but he only looked away.

“Neither of us is proud of what we did, Allison.” Debra answered instead.

“So, you cheated on dad, yes? And shortly after Paul was born, too. Or is he Paul’s dad, too!?” She said, angrily pointing at Harvey.

This time, it was Debra looking away while Harvey answered: “No. Paul is really Debra’s and Jack’s child.”

Far away on the counter, Paul sighed in relief.

“You know, Allison, I knew your mother, and also your father, since we were in high school, and Debra, well, she always knew I had a crush on her...”

His face turned slightly red as he looked down on the tiny woman in Allison’s palm. Debra looked up and smiled at him, then nodded for him to go on.

“I also knew, however, that Debra didn’t feel the same way, and when your parents started dating, I decided to keep a bit of distance. You see, I just wanted for your mother to be happy. We kept in contact the whole time, though. I was there when they married, and I offered any help I could when your brother was born.”

Harvey sighed. “Your father was still studying biology at that time and one day, at least that is what your mother had told me, he came home to her and told her he’d be away for a week in another state. They got in a fight about him leaving her alone with your brother. He still left the next week and when he did, Debra turned to me for support. I helped her out that week, watching Paul when she went shopping and the like. The whole time, she was upset that Jack left her alone. She ranted and she lamented that he didn’t love her as much anymore, and I tried my best to convince her otherwise. She slowly started calming down. She was so glad I helped her...”

Harvey shook his head and Debra started speaking: “It was Saturday and your father was to return on Monday. I felt so lonely, and it got worse with every day, so that evening, I had the dumbest idea of my life: I invited Harvey to stay for dinner, to celebrate our years long friendship, and I bought a bottle of wine to go with it. We both got drunk and after Paul was asleep...”

“After my brother was asleep, you two just so happened to rip each other’s clothes off and fuck, right?” Allison interrupted, angrily gazing at Harvey. “And on your and dad’s bed, too, I guess?!” She yelled at her mother.

“We...” Debra started, but Allie cut her off.

“Shut up! I should crush you cheating bitch to pulp under my fucking shoe!” Allison yelled, threatening to throw her mother down onto the floor. Harvey put a hand on her shoulder.

“Allison, don’t do anything you may regret later on.”

Allison sighed, shaking her head. “I could never do something like that, no matter how mad I am right now.”

“As I already said,” Harvey continued, “neither of us is proud about all that...”

“You don’t need to explain anything more.” Allison interrupted once more, “I just wish you had told me earlier.”

She put her mother, who was still quite shaken from her daughter’s threat, back on the kitchen counter.

“Right now, though, there are more important things to think about. We have a purse full of shrunken people that we have to find a home for, and in due time,” Allison walked over to her boyfriend, smiling as she nestled up to him, “in due time, I may get a bun in the oven myself.”

Raymond smiled back at her and immediately bent down to kiss her...

THE END