- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Quarrel

Three blocks later, something did not feel right. The street ahead of her was now almost clear, but the screams from behind her intensified. They were coming from pretty far away, but they were very noticeable. Then, she felt some shakes. She frowned. It could not be. When she turned, she saw Lisa walking down the street in her direction. Kelly was following, a couple of blocks behind, looking somewhat hesitant.

Casey stopped in her tracks, turned and faced Lisa. She had almost forgot about her and Kelly.  The day in town had been too exciting. As she watched her approach, she observed the little people trying to get out of her way, although it was obvious that Lisa was trying to be very careful and not to step close to them. From the distance, Casey observed the size difference and realized how terrifying it must be for the people to be around her. They looked so puny and defenseless. Lisa, in comparison, looked magnificent. Casey thought that she must look just as magnificent as her friend.

Casey had not counted on her friends joining in. As a matter of fact, she had not thought on them in the entire day. Now, she realized that she needed to adapt to this unexpected change. Her initial feelings were not very good. She was already considering herself as the new ruler of Henford and now, suddenly, two other girls of her height had shown up.

They were her friends, though. They had had their disagreements since they had grown, especially with Lisa, but those were the girls she had hung out with since she had started High School. If she had to share this experience with someone, they were the best possible people for that.

In any case, they were there, so she had to adapt. She just hoped that Lisa had adapted a little more to her new condition and that she would not be so exasperating as in the previous days.

She addressed Lisa when she was a little more than a block away.

“I see you girls decided to stretch your legs a little and left the factory. It’s good that you did that. The town is much more interesting” she said in a cheerful tone.

Lisa did not smile. She looked very serious, as a matter of fact. She stopped a couple of steps away from her and Kelly soon caught up.

“Hey, Casey” she offered

Lisa had still not said anything. Casey did not like her attitude. The blonde girl finally said:

“What did you do back on the road?”

Her voice had been cold. Casey held her defenses high, although she tried to sound cheerful as she replied:

“Ah, you mean the bridge. I brought it down. I did not want people leaving my town”

Lisa frowned as she replied:

“This is not your town”

Casey did not like at all the way things were going. She forced a smile and said:

“Well, I can definitely share it with you, if that’s what you mean”

“That is not what I meant” Lisa said in an icy tone

Casey stopped fooling around and removed the smile from her face.

“I had hoped that you had stopped being a ass, but I see that this was too much to ask for” Casey said. Then, she turned towards Kelly and said: “Is she giving a hard time to you too?”

Kelly did not meet Casey’s eyes and then she knew then that things were worse than she had expected. She answered:

“Look, Casey, I know that Lisa and you had your disputes over the last few days, but she is right. You cannot go on like this”

Casey felt as if she had been stabbed in the back. Lisa had been wimpy ever since she had met her, and she had been especially irritating since their growth, but she was not expecting Kelly’s reaction. It was true that she was not so bold as her and that she tended to keep her thoughts quite secret, but she had never failed to seize the moment before and had been Casey’s most reliable partner when she wanted to have wild fun.

“What the hell do you mean I cannot go on like this?” Casey asked in an annoyed tone

Lisa jumped into the conversation, raising her voice:

“We know what you did to the sheriff! Al and Jeff told us”

Casey frowned for a moment, thinking on who Al and Jeff were, when it finally came to her mind.

“The cops?”

“They came back to the warehouse and told us. You are out of control” Lisa said nervous

“I’m very much in control” Casey replied, her teeth clenched

“You killed the sheriff!” Lisa insisted

Then Casey yelled:

“He fucking shot me! Several times! What did you want me to do, to give him a cookie? He tried to kill me and I dealt with him!”

“He did not even harm you, Casey!” Lisa yelled back

Then Casey cooled her tone down and said:

“He should have thought about that before shooting me, shouldn’t he?”

“You did not have the right to do that!” Lisa replied, her tone still high

Casey raised her tone once more:

“I have the right to do anything I fucking want. For God’s sake, Lisa, look around you. The highest building in this street does not even reach your crotch and people are the size of hamsters. You can do anything you want. We all can do anything we want. This town is our fucking playground”

“I don’t want to treat people like toys” Lisa said, annoyed

“Well, that’s your fucking problem. And honestly, I don’t care. You girls can go back to the factory and weep all night long, for all I care. I can rule this town alone without problems” Casey said, shrugging

“I won’t let you” Lisa said

Casey narrowed her eyes and lowered her tone:

“Lisa, listen to me carefully. If you want to waste this gift that has been given to you, it’s your decision to make. But don’t mess around with me. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me and if you try to get between me and my fun, I’m going to get very pissed off with you”

Lisa remained speechless. Casey went on:

“And now, I’m going to find Kevin. Go back to the factory if you want to cry or something”

Casey did not wait for an answer. She just turned and started walking down the street. A block later she felt a different set of footsteps than hers and a hand on her shoulder made her turn and face Lisa, who wielded a very angry face.

“I said that I would not let you!” Lisa said

It was too much for Casey. Catching Lisa by surprise, she turned and elbowed her in the ribs. Not having expected this move from her former friend, Lisa took it and fell backwards. Casey felt Lisa’s hand moving away from her shoulder and observed as the blonde giant fell on top of a three-story building. The building stopped her fall, but only for a second. Almost immediately, it gave and her body started breaking through it. By the time she hit the ground, the building around her had already collapsed.

Casey had not expected such a spectacular result, but she could not prevent thinking that it had been cool. As the dust cloud was clearing, she looked down at Lisa and said:

“I always knew you had a fat ass, but I did not know that it could bring buildings down”

“There could have been people in there!” Lisa protested from the ground

Casey giggled and said:

“Well, look under your ass. In case there was someone in the building, that’s where they’ll be now”

Lisa stood up much quicker than Casey would have anticipated and dashed towards her. She hesitated in the last second, though. Casey understood that Lisa did not want to make her fall on one of the other buildings on the street. She sneered at the realization. This was a very big advantage she had.

Seizing the moment, Casey threw a punch. The result was not the one she had been expecting, though. With a quick movement of her right arm, Lisa deflected her punch and then threw her own arm towards her, hitting her in the face with an open hand. Casey was force to take a couple of steps backwards as she took the hit. It hurt.

“Bitch!” she said aloud as she looked at Lisa, who was now taking an alert stand in front of her. A couple of blocks behind, Kelly observed with her arms folded. She had clearly chosen not to intervene. Damn her, Casey thought. If Kelly had been on her side, Lisa would have been inconsequential. Now, she was forced to deal with her. And she would do it. Lisa was standing between her and her fun, between her and absolute power and she would deal with her the same way she had dealt with everyone that had challenged her so far.

Casey dashed forward and tried to hit Lisa from above. The blonde girl ducked and blocked the hit with a raised arm. Then, she hit her hard in the stomach with an open hand. It made Casey bend and step backwards once more. It really hurt, this time, more than the hit in the face.

“Fuck you, bimbo!” Casey complained

Lisa looked very confident.

“Had you forgotten I had a brown belt in jiu-jitsu?” the blonde girl asked

“I’ll make you eat your belt” Casey said as she advanced towards Lisa and tried to kick her.  

To Lisa, it was easy to block her kick and then to hit her support leg, sending her falling backwards. After 5 years practicing, Lisa was a really accomplished fighter and facing Casey, who had never learned how to fight and seldom set foot on a gym, was piece of cake. Casey’s aggressiveness only played in her favor, actually. It was easy for Lisa to use the force of Casey’s attacks to hit her harder.

From the ground, Casey scooped backwards in order to get some room to stand up. Then, she saw something. Quickly moving her hand to the side, she grabbed a SUV and threw it at Lisa. She barely had time to cover her face with her arms before the SUV hit them. Lisa took a step backwards. Casey then grabbed a sedan and threw it once more to the blonde giant. With her hands covering her eyes, the sedan hit her in the stomach and made her bend. When Casey saw a man trying to hide behind a corner, she had a devilish idea and smiled.

When Lisa uncovered her face she saw that Casey had already stood up. She was smiling. Then she saw the reason why. She was holding a man in her right hand. He was screaming like crazy.

“Let him go!” Lisa screamed. “This is between you and me!”

“You want him? Catch him!” was Casey’s reply. She then tossed the man towards Lisa in a high and slow arc. As expected, the blonde girl got ready to try to catch him in the air.

She did catch him, trying to be as gentle as possible. By the time she did, though, Casey had already pounced into her, her head down and her arms stretched. Lisa’s hands were busy with the man she had just captured, so there was nothing she could do to block Casey’s attempt. A second later, both girls were falling backwards. When Lisa felt bricks breaking in her back, she knew she had fallen over another building. Soon she was lying in the ground with remainders of the building all around her and the other giant girl on top of her. Still holding the man she had captured in her hands, there was nothing she could do to block Casey’s punch.

Casey had never trained on fighting, but she had enough stamina to hit her hard. She got Lisa in the cheek. Almost immediately, she released another punch, which got her in the other cheek. Casey’s face looked almost insane as she prepared to hit her again. Lisa took the hit but at the same time tried to move her hands away enough from Casey to release the man. She did just in time to block the fourth punch. Then, she pushed Casey back with her foot. She was sent backwards and landed on another building which immediately crumbled under her heavy weight. Lisa had not wanted to do that, but she had not been able to push her anywhere else.

Casey was up in no time. So was Lisa. When Casey pounced again, Lisa moved sideways to project her impulse and then caught her arm. As Casey tried to fight out of the lock, Lisa elbowed her in the face. This time, she used as much force as she could. Casey yelled in pain and stepped backwards as Lisa released her arm. Bringing her hand to her face she felt a swollen lip. When she removed it, she saw the blood on it.

“You fucking bitch!” Casey yelled as she charged again. This time she found Lisa’s foot on her face as the other girl gave her a roundhouse kick. Her ass fell hard on the ground and her hand came out of her face with much more blood. Her nose was bleeding.

She was furious. She felt incredibly frustrated. A while ago she was the undisputed ruler of Henford and right now she was taking a terrible beating from Lisa who, despite being as petite as she had been, at least before the growth, seemed untouchable in a fight thanks to her skill.

She got up again and charged at Lisa, more out of frustration than planning. Once more, Lisa turned sideways. This time she tripped her over and pushed her so that she would fall on her stomach as she held her right arm. The moment Casey hit the floor, she felt her arm being pulled backwards and Lisa’s knee on her back. She tried to move but she could not.

“Yield” Lisa said

“Never” Casey said

Almost immediately, the brown-haired girl started to scream as Lisa pulled her trapped arm a little more.

“Yield or I will break your arm”

“You bitch!” Casey complained

“You are the bitch. You treated people as if they were your possessions. You deserve to be punished” Lisa said

“And who is going to do it? You?”

“I’d love to, but I’ll let the people do it. For now, I’ll just immobilize you” Lisa said. Then, turning, she addressed the other giant girl: “Kelly, bring me something to tie Casey up, please”

“I’ll look for something” was Kelly’s reply

Casey protested, but it was to no avail. There was nothing she could to break free of Lisa’s hold. A minute later, some people started walking in front of her and then, some of them started cheering Lisa.

Casey despised them. If Lisa had not been there, the little fuckers would be running away from her. When some of them, too excited by seeing her down got too close to her, Casey blew a strong gust of wind to them, sending the ones in the front flying a couple of feet backwards. Even in her desperate situation, Casey could not prevent a chuckle. She quickly changed to a groan when Lisa pulled her arm harder.

“You bitch” she yelled

“I don’t want to hurt you” Lisa said, although she did not sound very convincing

Kelly’s voice joined them as it said from the background:

“I had to rip half the wiring in town, but I don’t think they’ll mind too much as long as it keeps her restrained”

Casey tried to fight once more, but Lisa had a strong hold on her. She kicked when she noticed Kelly had started to pass the wire around her legs, but without being able to turn, she was blind to what was going on and Kelly had no problems in avoiding her. It finally sunk in that there was nothing she could do, that she was trapped. After having felt all-powerful during most of the day, this was the worst come down Casey had had in her entire life. She felt a bitter frustration. It only became worse when she felt Kelly tying up the first knot around her legs.