- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Outcome

She wanted to kill Kelly. And she wanted to kill Lisa even more badly. The guys she had blown off their feet had already left, but she wanted to kill them too. She wanted to crush them flat, to show them who was the boss. Only she couldn’t. Casey bit her tongue, tried to calm down and then said:

“Listen, girls, we can work this out. I think we are bringing things too far”

She had used the sweetest voice she had been able to get.

“There’s only one of us that has used her size to abuse and even kill people”

“Look, you’re right, ok?” Casey said

“What?” Lisa asked in an incredulous tone

“I have let myself get carried away, ok? Now I see it” Casey said

“You only say that because you want me to let you go” Lisa said. Kelly remained silent, tightening the knots in Casey’s legs as Lisa kept a hold of her arms.

“Look, I know it’s wrong to treat people like I did. I mean, I may be much bigger than they are now, but they are still people. I can see that now, ok?”

“Treat them bad? You killed the sheriff!” Lisa spat

Casey was about to say that the sheriff was not her only victim, but she decided that it was best not to mention anything until Lisa found out for herself. Instead, she went on with her planned speech:

“I’m sorry. I’m very sorry for what I did. I know there is no excuse for that. He shot me several times. He really wanted to kill me and it hurt like hell. I lost my head. If I could go back in time, I would erase what I did, but I can’t”

Lisa did not reply immediately. Casey thought that this was a good sign. Then, Kelly’s voice came from the back:

“You cannot possibly think that we will buy that, right Casey?”

Casey had to suppress her initial reaction. Lisa kept her immobilized. She counted to 10 and then went on:

“I’ve learned my lesson. I know what I did was wrong”

“Ok, you tell that to the judge, then” Kelly said as she stood up and grabbed her “free” arm. Casey could not fight as she and Lisa brought both her hands together and started tying.

Casey could not move her legs and in a second she could not move her arms either. Lisa’s knee was still on her back, though. She understood why she was not letting her go when Kelly brought her legs up and started tying the wiring in her ankles with the one in her wrists. A minute later, Kelly and Lisa were done and Lisa stood up.

“Girls, come on, I know we’ve had our fights these last couple of days, but aren’t we friends?”

“I’d rather not have any psychopath friends, thank you” Lisa said with some disdain

Casey saw that her attempts were not going in the right direction. She was trying to think on a way to get Lisa and especially Kelly out of their current mood when a pretty battered pick up turned around a corner three blocks down and started to slowly make its way towards the three girls. She saw it from street level. Kelly and Lisa observed with curiosity from higher above.

The vehicle stopped at a respectful distance and when the doors opened, the girls saw two cops that were already very familiar. Then, the back door opened and Ron Howard got out. He carried a bag.

“Al, Jeff!” Lisa said in a cheerful tone

“Congratulations Lisa” Al Kovak yelled for the girls to hear. He then looked to the front, to the tied up Casey and said: “You saved this town from a fucking monster”

Casey was about to reply, but she managed to keep her mouth shut in the last minute. She knew the only slim chance she had was to seem like a much better girl now.

“Why is Ron here?” Kelly asked

“I found a way of making you girls normal again” the nerd said

“Really?” Lisa said cheerfully

Kelly did not reply. She had a poker face on.

“The counter you stole from me was not far away from working. It had worked in the chickens and, even if it had a strange effect on you I managed to tweak it so that it should work on you girls now”

“Where is it?” Lisa asked, excited

“Here, in the bag. You only need to drink it and you’ll be back to normal” Ron said. He seemed confident, almost arrogant.

“Wait a second. How do you know this shit is not going to make us grow again. We already saw what happened to your previous reducer” Kelly said

“I know” Ron said again

“Look nerd, you haven’t done much to earn my trust, lately” Kelly said in a serious tone

“Look, I now understand how this works. I know why you grew and I now know exactly which is the password I need to send to your genes to get you back at normal size. I’ve been looking at this very thoroughly. I know. You have to believe me!” Ron said, this time sounding a little more pleading and less arrogant than before

“Come on Kelly, we need to trust him. We need to go back to normal again” Lisa said, her voice a little anxious

“We need to go back to normal, but why should I trust the little nerd? It’s not as if he has had a flawless track record so far” Kelly said

“He is the one that invented the original formula” Lisa said

“And the original reducer” Kelly added

“Well, we can always make Casey drink it first and see what happens” Lisa suggested

On the ground, Casey listened without saying anything.

“Are you totally stupid? What if the new “reducer” makes her even bigger again?” Kelly asked. “Would you like that?”

“Oh” Lisa said as Kelly rolled her eyes

“Thought so” the brunette added

“One of us will need to drink it first, then” Lisa suggested

“Be my guest. I will not touch that thing until I see what it does”

In the ground, Al Kovak whispered to Jeff Solomont.

“I don’t like this. I don’t trust Kelly”

“It’s not as if there are too many other options, Al” Jeff said

“Fuck”

Without saying anything, Lisa took a step to the front and knelt next to the two agents and the young high school student. Seeing someone so big approach so quickly made the three people take an instinctive step back.

Lisa managed a smile and then said:

“Give it to me Ron. I’ll drink it”

Casey observed silently from the ground as the nerd took two steps to the front and placed something on Lisa’s extended hand. She was thinking hard. A plan was forming in her head.

Lisa brought her hand to her mouth and swallowed something. Almost right away she started to moan.

“Is everything alright, Lisa?” Al Kovak asked, yelling

“I feel very hot” she said, her voice sounding a little nervous. A second later, her voice sounded more hopeful as she said: “It’s working!”

This was not evident to Ron and the agents and to the other two girls for a few seconds, but as the process accelerated they started to see as Lisa’s head started to get lower and her makeshift clothes started to get looser. Soon she had to bring her hands to her skirt and bra to prevent them from falling. She was visibly smaller than the other two girls now.

“It’s working!” she repeated, now sounding excited. “I’m getting back to normal!”

No one else said anything, as she kept on getting smaller and smaller. Soon, the skirt and bra were a bigger problem. She could not find a good way to keep a hold of them and soon enough they were overwhelming her. She was about one third of her former size and her excitement at finally going back to normal gave way to some nerves, as she did not know how to handle her makeshift clothes. Casey kept silent, and so did Kelly, whose face still did not reveal anything about how she felt.

Ron was a little puzzled by the situation, but up to some point he felt happy that he was finally able to resolve a situation that he knew he had helped to create in the first place. Seeing how Lisa was starting to get in trouble as she got smaller, Al and Jeff finally got out of their trance and run to help her. By the time they reached her, the tarp that had been formerly dressing her was now covering her and she started to scream.

Al started to pull tarp away as Jeff tried to find where Lisa was. He finally took her head out from between the pieces of cloth that had been her bra and her skirt. She breathed in hard, her face showing some relaxation at being able to finally breathe fresh air.

“Lisa, Lisa, are you alright?” Jeff asked

“Yes…” she replied somehow startled. Then she realized that she was naked and rushed to cover her breasts and womanhood.

Jeff Solomont quickly took his skirt out and offered it to Lisa, who tried to put it on without revealing anything of her naked anatomy. It was not especially easy.

“Al, go get a blanket from the truck”

His colleague ran back to the truck and started looking in the back of the pick up to find something that could do the job. He was running back towards Lisa as Kelly’s loud voice made him stop. He had almost forgotten about the other two girls.

“So, it works” Kelly said

Everyone looked up towards Kelly, including Lisa. Her face still did not give a clue.

It was the moment Casey had been waiting for.

“Look Kelly, don’t do anything stupid. Now that Lisa is small again, everything is up to you”

Everyone remained silent for a couple of seconds. Then, Kelly said:

“You’re right”

Lisa understood what was going on and immediately yelled:

“Don’t listen to her, Kelly!”

Her voice could do nothing to shadow Casey’s thundering words, though:

“Why would you want to be small again? You like being big, and you know it”

“And what are you proposing, exactly?” Kelly asked

“Kelly!” Lisa yelled

But Casey knew that she had Kelly’s ear and went on, ignoring her:

“Untie me. We can stay like this and run things around here” Casey said

“I thought you were very sorry for what you did” Kelly mentioned, her voice still flat.

Casey needed a second to recover, but it had to be given to her, she managed to do so gracefully enough.

“I overdid it a little, I know. It doesn’t need to be like this. I’ll be more gentle with them”

“You know it’s hard to believe you, don’t you?”

“Come on Kelly, we’ve been friends for a long time” Casey said

“Yeah, and this is precisely the reason I don’t trust you too much. You know, I think that the last thing anyone wants, me included, is to see what you would do if you were at large again” Kelly said, her voice still not revealing anything

“Kelly, come on…” Casey pleaded

Kelly took a couple of steps forward, knelt and said:

“Give me Casey’s dose”

Ron needed a couple of seconds to react, but when Al Kovak elbowed him he hurried into getting the bottle from his bag and walking to Kelly’s waiting palm to place it on it. He trusted Kelly significantly less than Lisa, but he had no other option than to approach her towering form. Once the bottle was on Kelly’s palm, she stood up without saying anything and knelt in front of Casey’s face.

“Kelly, please” Casey said

With her free hand, Kelly pinched Casey in the arm. When she screamed, she threw the bottle into her open mouth. Then she quickly brought her hand to Casey’s mouth and she covered it as she said:

“Swallow”

Casey tried to fight. Kelly had expected that. Bringing her free hand to her nose, she pulled her fingers together, not letting her breathe.

“Don’t make it hard. Swallow”

Casey fought a few more seconds. Then she finally felt something going down Casey’s throat. She removed her fingers from Casey’s nose and looked with curiosity as she breathed in hard.

“I’ll wait for a few more seconds, if you don’t mind. I don’t entirely trust you…”

A few seconds later Casey started shrinking, though, and Kelly knew that her mission was accomplished. Standing up, she took a couple of steps back and waited for her to get smaller. Kelly wanted to make sure that Casey would not be free from her bonds before she was manageable enough for the cops. She wasn’t. By the time she was manageable enough and she could see her fighting under the tarp that had once dressed her and now covered her, Al Kovak and Jeff Solomont were already next to her, their guns in their hands. By the time Casey managed to get out from her tarp prison, she was barely taller than the two cops, who aimed at her and waited a few more seconds for her to get back to her original 5’3”.

Casey did not try to cover her nudity. Al and Jeff did not even say anything before they jumped into her and immobilized her to the ground as they handcuffed her in the back.

“You are arrested, bitch” Al said

Casey had tears in her eyes. Her cry was one of agony.

“Get this bitch into the car, Jeff” agent Kovak said

Jeff Solomont quickly complied.

In the meantime, Ron Howard was getting the last dose ready.

“Kelly, I have your dose here” he yelled

Kelly looked down, but she did not move. If she had been playing poker, no one would have been able to even guess which cards she had. She was clearly thinking:

“I could stay like this. There is nothing they can do. All I need to do is to take the dose, discard it, grab the nerd and make sure that he doesn’t have more. And they would be helpless”

Al Kovak started getting nervous. Lisa also realized that something was going wrong.

“Kelly, it works well. I feel great now. We can get back to our normal lives”

“I can get back to normal. But I like being like this. It feels good. It feels like I can do anything. And it feels very good!”

She looked down and could see the faces of puzzle of Al and Lisa. Something kicked in.

“I cannot stay like this. Yes, it feels good, but there is no way I can live like this forever. I know it, so why am I trying to pretend I don’t?”

When she took a step forward both agent Kovak and Ron Howard took a step backward. She could not prevent a chuckle.

“I’m ready to go back to normal. Give me the dose” she said

Ron was getting ready when she said:

“But first, let’s not make the same mistake Lisa did”

No one knew what she was talking about and some nervousness came back as she brought her hands to her back and untied the knot that was holding her makeshift bra together. Letting it drop, she did not make any gesture to cover her massive breasts as she repeated the operation with her skirt to let it drop and step out of it.

Apparently not concerned by her nudity, she knelt and took the dose.

A minute later, it was all over. Henford was definitely free from giant girls.

 

Epilogue

 

Casey was handcuffed to the bed in her cell, back in the police station. She could not sleep, so Jeff Solomont did not wake her up when he opened the door at 3 in the morning and got in.

“I don’t suppose you could remove the cuffs, could you? I mean, it’s not as if I’m going to go anywhere” Casey said

“Shut up, bitch” agent Solomont said

“Ah, I see you are still a little upset about that thing back in the lake” Casey said casually

Jeff Solomont looked at her with rage.

“You know, I’ve been trying to imagine how it must have felt from your side, but I’m having a hard time”

Casey then pulled the blanket that was covering her away with her free hand and showed her naked body to the cop. They had not given her any clothes. Sitting in the bed, she opened her legs and showed herself to him. Bringing her free hand down, she pulled her labia a little with her fingers and said:

“How does it feel to be inside here?

“Shut up!” agent Solomont screamed

“Or what?” Casey said

Jeff Solomont stood up. Casey saw he held his nightstick in his right hand. She tried to cover herself, but with a hand cuffed to the bed it was hard to. She screamed when the first blow hit her in the ribs. And then she screamed again for each of the dozen blows that agent Solomont landed on her. By the time he finished she was very badly bruised.

Coughing, she said:

“They’ll get your badge for this”

Jeff Solomont laughed:

“After what you did today, do you think anyone will care?”

Casey looked at him. There was madness in her eyes. Moving the thumb and forefinger of her free hand about 4 inches apart, she said:

“You were not so brave when you were this big. I should have crushed you bone by bone when I had the chance”

A new blow made her shut up. Agent Solomont muttered between his teeth:

“The Feds are going to be here in a couple of hours. I don’t know where they will take you, but I guess that you’ll end in a lab somewhere, possibly one of those underground things in the movies. They will try to find out how you became a freak in the first place, and I hope that they cut you to pieces in the process. But if they don’t, they you are going to end up in a shithole for the rest of your life”

Casey was left speechless. Agent Solomont just turned and as he was getting through the door, said:

“I hope you rot in hell, bitch”

Between her teeth, almost inaudible, Casey muttered:

“One day, you’ll regret this”

End