- Text Size +

CHAPTER 2: Unexpected Developments

“When she gets back to normal size, I’m going to teach her a lesson she will never forget” Kevin told Joe. He was still wet and sticky from his recent adventure inside Casey’s cunt and he was shaking as he sat on a corner, with his two friends at his sides.

A few seconds later, the three girls started moaning almost at once.

“It’s starting. Soon this nightmare will be over” Joe said

Fred was not saying anything. He liked the fact that the three girls were so big as little as his friends, but he had to acknowledge that he had been the luckiest of the three. While Lisa had been very gentle, Casey had managed to use Kevin as a dildo and to kick Joe back. Fred, for his part, had found his girlfriend Kelly to be gentle and playful with her size and he had even had some pleasure out of their quick sex games.

“She will learn not to mess with me” Kevin repeated

Joe did not reply as he fixed his stare at the girls and a couple of seconds later said in an uncertain tone:

“What the hell is going on?”

The other two boys turned and their jaws dropped when they saw what Joe had seen.

“Oh God. Oh God no. No, please!” Kevin started saying as he brought his hands to his head.

“What the hell?” was all that Fred managed to say

The confirmation came to them in the form of Lisa’s voice:

“We are not shrinking! We are growing again!”

Her voice showed the shock Lisa had. The reply came in Casey’s scornful voice:

“Well seen, genius”

“What the hell is going on?” Kelly asked

Casey replied, shrugging, as her head continued to rise:

“Well, Miss Blondie here seems to have mixed up the formulas at Ronnie’s house”

“I did not mix anything up!” Lisa complained

“There are three growing girls that seem to prove you wrong” Casey replied

“Will you shut up? I’m trying to think” Lisa said as she continued growing

The three girls had to stoop as their growth was bringing their heads close to the very high ceilings of the abandoned factory.

“Girls, girls please. Let’s calm down and try to understand what is going on” Kelly said

Casey was the first one to kneel. The other two soon followed her example. They remained silent for a few more seconds until their growth stop when their heads were about to touch the ceiling again.

Casey then looked at Lisa and said:

“Are you sure you took the growing formula and the counter? It looks to me like you took the growing formula in standard and jumbo size versions”

Lisa did not reply. It was Kelly who said:

“We are huge. We must be a hundred feet tall”

Casey replied:

“At least. Look how small everything is around us. God, let’s see how small the boys are”

The three girls turned and saw Joe and Fred.

“Where the hell is Kevin?” Casey said

She turned, looking for him, and quickly found him running towards the door.

“Fuck!” she said

“What?” Kelly asked

“The little asshole is trying to flee” Casey said

“What did you expect?” Lisa asked. “You almost killed him in your cunt when you were way smaller than you are now. I don’t think he really likes you anymore” she added in a mocking tone

“Are you stupid?” Casey replied. “We can’t let him go”

“Well, he is not my boyfriend, so he is not my problem” Lisa said, smirking

Casey sighed.

“If he leaves he’ll tell everyone about us, you stupid bimbo. We can’t have that”


Lisa seemed to realize about the implications. Not being able to stand up, Casey immediately started to follow Kevin on all fours. 

She advanced much faster than expected on her hands and knees, but Kevin still had time to get out of the factory before she reached the door. When he reached his car and looked back, he saw Casey’s enormous head and her long brown locks emerging from the large factory door. The nerves made him drop his keys as he tried to open the car and when he finally got them back and managed to open the door, Casey had already emerged from the factory and was in the process of standing up. 

He started the car and tried to pull back as he heard a couple of shakes. The next thing he heard was the sound of metal groaning as his view was covered by a pinkish mass pushing against the windshield. He suddenly felt a very strong pull upwards and when he managed to recover and the pinkish mass went away, all he could see were the enormous brown eyes of his girlfriend.

Her voice thundered inside the car:

“Where the hell do you think you are going?”

Casey was holding the car flat in her left palm, after being able to easily pick it up with her right. She was really very big, she thought. In her palm, the car did not look like more than a toy. And, inside that toy she was holding, there was his boyfriend, who was visibly terrified.

“Open the door” she said

He did not comply and this annoyed her.

“Open the door before I have to break your little car, honey” she added

Still, no reaction to her instructions. She did not say anything. She just reached for the car and pushed a finger on the back door, bending it inwards. It was easy and she smiled as she saw the result. The bending gave her enough space to fit her fingernail and pull the driver’s door outwards. Her finger easily broke the lock and the door opened. Tilting the car a little, she slide three fingers inside and picked Kevin by his sides, removing him from the vehicle. Then, she set the car on the roof of the factory, next to her.

With her two hands now free, she could manipulate Kevin and take a good commanding grip of him in her right hand, her fingers closed around his body, only his head emerging between her thumb and index finger as she held him in her fist. Bringing him to eye level, she said:

“Do not try to escape from me again and do not ever disobey me again, or you will regret it”

Behind her, the other two girls, who had also got out of the factory, were observing the scene in silence. Lisa said:

“Don’t hurt him”

Casey turned and as she saw Lisa, replied:

“I won’t. As long as he behaves”

“What do you want to do?” Kelly asked

“Get back inside. We need to have a chat” Casey said

“About what?” Lisa asked

“About global warming, if you will. For fuck’s sake, we need to think what we are going to do with this fucking size!”

A couple of minutes later, they were sitting inside the factory. The three boys were in a space in the center of the circle that the three girls were defining. Casey had asked the other two girls to get their boyfriends there and she had dropped Kevin after having threatened him of what would happen if he attempted anything.

“It’s all your fault” Lisa said as soon as they had sat down

Casey looked at her and said:

“Yes, because I’m the one who did not fucking understand what the formulas were doing”

“The counter is really a counter” Lisa complained

“Yes, that’s the reason why we are a fucking hundred feet tall”

“No, the reason why we are this big is because you insisted on drinking the formula in the first place” Lisa complained

Kelly then said:

“Are we stuck at this size?”

The other two girls looked at each other and then at Kelly. Casey was the one to reply:

“Looks like that”

Then, something they were not expecting happened. Fred talked:

“You can’t stay at this size forever”

“What do you mean?” his girlfriend asked

“Where will you live? What will you eat?” Fred asked

Then, Joe interrupted him:

“For God’s sake, it’s not about eating or sleeping. The moment they see them, the Government is going to make all the fucking tests in the world on them”

The image of themselves as lab rats or guinea pigs made the girls very wary. Without too much convincement, Casey said:

“Let them try”

But in the end, she knew that there would be not too much they would be able to do, even at their current size, if they were seen and the army came after them.

“We need to get reduced before anyone realizes about this” Kelly said

“Really? How?” Lisa asked

“Your friend” Kelly replied

“My friend?”

“The fucking nerd” Casey interrupted

“And what do you suggest, that I go to his home and seduce him again?” Lisa asked

“We need him here. We need him to see us and to work on the counter”

“I’ll go pick him up” Fred suggested, from the center of the circle

“The moment he leaves, he will flee” Casey said almost immediately

“What the hell are you saying?” Fred complained. “Don’t you trust me?” he asked, looking at his girlfriend

Kelly seemed to think for some time. Then she said:

“It’s not a matter of trust. It’s a matter of incentives. You stay”

“What the hell are you saying? If I’m not going, then who? Joe, Kevin?”

“None of you are going” Kelly said

“Then who?” Fred asked, surprised

“She is”, she said, pointing to Lisa

“Me?” Lisa said, surprised. Casey looked shocked, as well.

“He lives in the outskirts. You can get there without having to move through town. It’s 3 a.m. in the morning and there is going to be no one on the road. Lisa knows the house and knows where he sleeps” 

“I cannot go out in the open at this size!” Lisa protested

“You need to do it. It’s now or never. Tomorrow morning will already be too late” Kelly insisted

Casey was not saying anything, but it seemed clear that she approved what Kelly was saying.

“But I’m naked” Lisa protested

“Really? All you care about right now is your modesty?” Casey asked with a smirk

Kelly pointed to a pile or tarp on the corner of the factory and said:

“You can get dressed, if needed”

“But what the hell do you want me to do? To get there and kidnap Ronnie from his parents’ house?”

“That’s exactly what I want you to do” Kelly said

“But I can’t do that!” Lisa protested

“I’ll do it” Casey said

“You can’t do it!” Lisa protested once more

“Why? I’m a fucking hundred feet tall. I’d say that it should be easy enough” Casey said

“You are too dangerous!” Lisa said

Casey only chuckled. Then she added:

“Then, you should do it, shouldn’t you?”

Lisa did not know how to react. She was clearly overwhelmed by the situation. She looked at Joe, but he only shrugged. On one hand, everything the girls had done since they had grown the first time scared him a lot, and the idea of his girlfriend roaming around at a hundred feet tall made him very uneasy. But, on the other hand, he did not see any other possibility than getting Ronnie around so that he could sort everything out. Lisa finally made her mind out:

“Ok, I’ll do it. But, what if anyone sees me?”

“No one will. It’s 3 a.m.” Kelly said

“But something could go wrong” Lisa protested once more

“Nothing will. And I will come with you to help you. I would go myself, if I knew his house well. The only reason I’m asking you is because only you have been there” Kelly said
Lisa seemed relieved for a second when Joe protested:

“And what about us?”

“You are staying, of course” Kelly said

“I don’t want to stay alone with Casey!” Joe said in a scared tone

“Are you afraid I might eat you, tiny?” Casey asked, mockingly

Joe swallowed hard but it was Lisa who replied:

“I’m not leaving Joe alone with Casey”

Casey chuckled and said:

“As you want. I’ll go with Miss Scared Giant and Miss Giant Boobs can stay here with the boys”

“I don’t want you to come with me either” Lisa protested

“You have to decide: either with you or with the boys. If it helps to make your mind up, I don’t think I can step on you” she said, chuckling

“It’s not funny” Lisa said as the boys swallowed hard

“Oh, come on. If no one makes fun of this whole situation we are going to end up cutting our veins” Casey said. “Anyway, I’m coming with you. Someone needs to make sure that you do what needs to be done”

Lisa thought for a few seconds but decided not to object.

“Let’s go get dressed” 

Casey chuckled once more:

“Me too?”

But when she saw Lisa’s look she just shrugged and said:

“All right. Nothing looks better than tarp in a girl over a hundred feet, I guess”
The tarp proved to be uncomfortable and a little itching, but after a few minutes both girls had managed to fashion themselves a miniskirt and a bra with the brownish tarp they had found on the corner. Ready to go, they just headed for the door and exited it. As they started their way to town, they started talking.

“I should put the other two cars away” Casey observed

“We don’t have time. And Kelly is looking after the boys” Lisa replied

“Sure. I’m not concerned she will let them go. I would be more concerned if you had been the one that had stayed”

“Are you done with your puns?” Lisa asked

“This was not a pun. I really do not understand your attitude” Casey said

“Yeah, why shouldn’t I be freaked out at being a hundred feet tall?” Lisa replied

“Have you just thought about the possibilities?” Casey asked

“What are you saying? Are you enjoying this?” Lisa asked

“Of course I’m enjoying it. This is fucking amazing!”

“I thought we were working to have this sorted out” Lisa said

“And we are. Just because I understand that I cannot stay forever this way does not mean that I cannot enjoy it”

“By nearly suffocating your boyfriend in your cunt?”

“Oh, come on!” Casey replied. “He was not even close to any danger. And I had the greatest time of my life. You two should have tried it”

“I don’t force people to do things they don’t want to do. And even less my boyfriend” Lisa replied

Casey chuckled: “Really? Will you tell me that Joe has never pushed you?”

Lisa said in an angry tone:

“Of course he hasn’t!”

“Of course” Casey said in a mocking tone. “You are probably always too willing to please him. I’m not, though, as you’ll have realized. And, as much as I like to fuck, I don’t want to do the things Kevin wants me to do all the time. Do you think he does not take advantage of being stronger, then?”

Lisa looked shocked.

“Of course he has not raped me, you silly!” she said chuckling. “He would not have his precious cock if he had. But he has definitely used his strength when he needed to”

“But you raped him” Lisa said in a cold tone

Casey thought for a few seconds and replied:

“You might be right. It doesn’t matter”

“How in the hell can it not matter?” Lisa asked

“It was a once in a lifetime chance. I could not miss it and I could not waste my time. And it was too easy” she added

“So, are you going to rape him again, now that you are even bigger?” Lisa asked, her intention being to sound absurd. On her side, Casey seemed to think about it.

“He’s probably too small for that now. I mean, he would probably fit nicely inside, but I doubt I would feel him too much. Looks like it could be fun though”

“You cannot be serious!”

“I don’t know” Casey said, shrugging. “If I ever try it, though, I guess I will need to be much more careful. This time, it would really be easy for him to suffocate in there”

“How can you be talking so naturally about this?” Lisa asked, shocked

“Because it’s natural” Casey replied casually

By that time, the two girls had already reached the main road. It was deserted and Lisa was the first one to step on the asphalt. They had covered more than two miles in the length of a conversation. From there, they had five more miles to go to reach the outskirts of town.
Lisa was the first one to set her feet on the road. The moment she started walking on it, she felt as the asphalt cracked under her bare soles, though.
“It’s breaking!” Lisa protested

Casey giggled:

“You should get on a diet, I guess” 

“It’s my fucking size, you idiot!” Lisa protested

“Really? I had not realized”

“We will need to walk on the side of the road. Otherwise we are going to ruin it”

“Well, as much as I would love to see what would happen if I walked on the road, I guess that you are right about this”

Lisa then stepped out of the road and both girls started walking next to it. They remained silent for a while and advanced at good speed. Ten minutes later, the first lights of the outskirts were visible.

Lisa whispered:

“Ronnie’s house is the one there”

They were a hundred yards from it in no time.

“What are you waiting for? Go get him” Casey whispered

“How?” Lisa asked, suddenly full of doubts

“Didn’t you play dollhouses when you were a little girl?”

“It’s not that easy” Lisa complained

“Oh, I think it is” Casey said as she started walking towards Ronnie’s house
Lisa quickly followed and said, still whispering:

“What the hell are you doing? You are going to wake them up!”

Casey stopped and whispered back:

“Then, you better do it, ‘cause I’m not wasting my time, here”

“Ok, ok” Lisa said and then she started walking slowly towards the house, trying to get her feet to do as little noise as possible and to create as little shakes as possible. Behind her, Casey giggled at the situation, but she did not care and got next to the house.

Lisa knew which of the windows was the one to Ronnie’s room. Thankfully, it was one of the front ones, which would make it easier for her to get him. How to get him, though? She had a lot of doubts that it had been a good idea to come to Ronnie’s house in the first place, but a quick look over her shoulder showed her Casey standing barely a couple of steps behind her, with her arms crossed under her chest and an impatient look in her face. She knew that she had to get Ronnie, or otherwise Casey would do it, and that would be much worse.

Kneeling in front of the house, Lisa bent in order to look through Ronnie’s window. It was warm and Ronnie was sleeping with his window open. Her big blue eyes soon adapted to the light inside the room and Lisa could see the boy she had tricked the day before in order to obtain the formula that had ended up turning her a hundred foot giant. If she had known that it would end like this, she would have never done it, of course. But now that it was done, her only hope was to revert the situation as soon as possible and the only possibility passed through having Ronnie find out what had gone wrong with the counter.

He was sound asleep, face down, on his bed, completely unaware of her presence. The truth was that Casey had had the right of it. The house looked like no more than a dollhouse to her and, inside it, Ronnie was doll sized. She unconsciously liked the situation although her conscious mind soon took over to remind her that she was really freaked out about the situation.

Casey cleared her throat behind her, clearly a reminder that she was there and she was not in the mood for wasting too much time. She needed to act. There was only one thing to do. Bringing her hand inside the room through the open window, Lisa reached out for Ronnie very carefully. He woke up the moment she touched him, but she did not give him too much time to react as she curled her fingers around him and enveloped him in her grip. He still had time to let out a very loud yell, though.

Lisa removed her hand from the bedroom and hushed Ronnie, hoping that his yell would go unnoticed. Her hopes soon vanished as a light was lit in the first floor. 
“Fuck” Lisa said as she stood up and took a step backwards.

When she did, she did not notice that her right foot ended up bumping into the car that was parked in the driveway, a gray sedan. As soon as it hit it, the car alarm went off. More lights started switching on in the whole house. Casey’s chuckle made Lisa turn. She gave an annoyed look to the other girl.

“So much for secrecy” Casey said. “Do you have him, at least?”

Lisa frowned and just opened her palm, showing the figure of Ron, who, having room and air once more, started yelling again. Lisa quickly closed her hand around him once more, muffling his screams.

Mr. Howard soon emerged from the front door, as his wife peeked through it, to see what was going on. Ronnie’s father looked in the direction of the car and soon found something he was not expecting. It had the shape of a foot and the texture of a foot, but he could not accept it was a foot because of its size. It was as long as his car. When he looked up and followed the ankle, the shin and the thigh and still further up to see a flat stomach, two firm breasts covered by some sort of tarp and the huge face of a girl framed by long blonde hair, he had no other option but to accept that there was a giant girl standing in his front yard. Still, his mind needed a few seconds to accept it. 

The girl was holding something in her hand and had an apologetic look in her face. His trance was broken when a powerful voice said:

“Hi there, Mr. Howard. I know this will look weird to you, but we’ll explain in just a second”

He looked to the right to see that there was another girl standing next to the first one, as big as her, only curvier and with dark brown hair instead of blonde. She was the one that had addressed him and that had just taken a first step in his direction.

By the time his mind has processed that he was in danger, the girl had already taken a second step and was starting to crouch. He tried to turn and run inside the house then, but it was too late. Before he could take one step, four long fingers were closing around him as her thumb held him in his back.

Grabbing Mr. Howard had been piece of cake for Casey. Mrs. Howard was a different story, though. The moment she started crouching, Ron’s mother started screaming and ran inside the house. She tried to pick her up with her left hand in the same movement she had done to grab Mr. Howard in her right, but the moment her hand reached the door, all it found was its frame. She actually broke part of it with the force of the movement, but felt very frustrated at not having been able to get what she had wanted.

“Fuck” she said as she stood up

“What?” Lisa asked

“She got back inside”

“Maybe we can leave her” Lisa offered

“Are you crazy? We cannot let anyone see us and report on us. You know that” Casey replied

Lisa did not say anything to that. She just asked:

“What are you going to do?”

“Get her out of the fucking house, of course” Casey said. Then, she opened the hand that was containing Mr. Howard and said: “Can you keep him for me, please?”

Lisa reached out for him, knowing that Mr. Howard would be much safer with her than with Casey. As soon as the other girl had both hands free, she went to the house, knelt in front of it and bent to look through the windows. Almost immediately, she said:

“Ah, no”

She then incorporated on her knees, grabbed a handful of cables and ripped them out. 

“No calls out, you little”

From her standing position, Lisa observed as Casey bent once more and addressed the woman inside the house:

“It would be best if you came out and you did not force me to get you out, believe me”
Judging from the fact that a few seconds later Casey brought her left hand back inside the house, it did not seem that Mrs. Howard was too willing to cooperate, though. Casey giggled as she moved her arm inside the house and addressed Mrs. Howard:

“Stay out of the stairs”

Lisa heard a loud noise inside the house and then Casey said:

“Did you really think that a closed door would stop me?”

She then saw as her friend, or whatever Casey was now, moved her free hand to the windows on the right side of the house and as she said:

“You forgot about something, Mrs. Howard. Giant girls have two hands”

And then, her right hand broke through the window and she saw as she moved it inside the house. A couple of seconds later, she removed it, holding the screaming Mrs. Howard in it.
As she stood up, she looked at Lisa and said:

“This little cat and mouse game was really great”

Lisa frowned and asked:

“Did you hurt her?”

“Oh, for God’s sake. No, I did not hurt her!” Casey replied in a sarcastic tone. “I just picked her up”

As she said that, Casey opened her palm and let Lisa see the terrified Mrs. Howard on it. As soon as she had the space and the air to do so, Mrs. Howard started screaming.

“She is scared” Lisa said

“Of course she is fucking scared. I’m holding her in my palm. Did you ask Ron and his father how they are?”

Lisa remembered of them just then and bringing her two hands forward, opened them and checked that the boy and the man were in good shape. They were, but they started screaming almost instantly, as well. Lisa hushed them as Casey chuckled.

“Please, don’t be afraid. We don’t want to hurt you” Lisa insisted, but the three people kept on screaming.

Ron was the first one to stop, though. He looked up and said:

“Li… Lisa”

“Yes, it’s me. We need your help” she said

His parents stopped screaming shortly after realizing that their son knew the girl that was holding him. 

“What… what happened?” Ron asked

“We took the formula” Lisa admitted

“But this is impossible. You cannot be so big…”

“We were not so big at the beginning. But then we took the counter. And we grew more” Lisa said

“This is not possible”

Casey then added:

“Then, why is Lisa holding you in her palm, genius?”

“But I tried the counter. It worked on the chicken”

“It does seem to be working differently on us, nerd” Casey said in a less than happy tone

“I don’t understand” Ron said

“Well, you should better start thinking about it, ‘cause you are coming with us” Casey said

“What?” Ron asked, almost screaming

“You and your parents are staying with us until you fix this” Casey insisted in a determined voice

“But this… this can’t be. Lisa, please…” Ron said looking up at the blonde girl that was holding him on her palm

Lisa looked back at him with her deep blue eyes and said:

“I’m sorry Ron, but we need you to fix this”

“I can work here. Tell me where you are and I will bring the counter to you once it’s done” Ron said

“Not a chance” Casey said

“At least, leave my parents” Ron shouted

Casey closed her hand around Mrs. Howard and lifted it, showing her to Ron, his father and Lisa.

“Your parents are going to be very well with us, right Mrs. Howard?”

The small woman could barely say anything and Casey ignored her as she looked at Lisa and said:

“We need to head back. It’s late”

Lisa hesitated for a couple of seconds and said:

“Sure… sure… still, it doesn’t feel right…”

“Oh, for fuck sake; do you want to be normal again or not?” Casey asked

“Yes… yes, of course”

“Then, shut the fuck up and head back to the factory”

Lisa closed her hands gently around Ron and his father, muffling their screams and, turning, started to walk back to the road they had come from.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It was very late and he knew that he would have a hard time staying awake in his summer job the day after, but Jason could not be happier. He was driving back to town and seated next to him was Daphne Thompson. He had been dating her for a few weeks and tonight he had finally been able to go all the way. When he had suggested driving to the lake and she had eagerly accepted he had known that tonight would be his lucky night, but he had not imagined that his summer girlfriend would be so hot and passionate. Having just turned 18, she had always been considered one of the shiest girls in class. 

Being thin, with a nice figure and a cute face and, above all, being redhead, had turned Daphne into one of the most desired girls in high school. However, ever since she had broken up with her old boyfriend Brad she had not gone out with anyone. The rumor was that she and Brad had never made it, but after tonight, Jason was sure that either with Brad or with someone else, Daphne had plenty of experience.
“I had a great time tonight, Jason” Daphne said as he drove back along the old deserted road

“I had a lot of fun too. We need to repeat this” Jason said,

“So, you are gonna call me back, now that you finally got in my panties?” Daphne joked, although Jason senses that there was a sincere question behind her sarcasm

“Definitely, honey” Jason said

He was waiting for her answer when he heard something else. It was a girl’s voice, but it was outside the car and it thundered over them. 

“Damn! Where the hell did they come from?”

Another voice, as thundering as the first one replied:

“What are you going to do?”

“The only thing that can be done. Will you hold her for me?” the first voice replied.

As the first voice finished the sentence, Jason saw something weird in the road, ahead of them. Then, Daphne started yelling.

“What the hell is that?” she screamed

“I don’t know”

“Stop the car. Stop the car!” she screamed

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Casey was not happy about the last surprise. It was well past 3 a.m. in the morning. What the hell was a car doing on the old lake road? Once they saw it there was only one thing that they could do, she knew. Well, they were already bringing three people back to the factory; one more would not make the difference.

Of course, Lisa hesitated, as always. She did not. She handed Mrs. Howard to her giant colleague and forced her pace towards the car. She did not know if it had been her brief conversation with Lisa or that she had already been seen, but the car started braking almost immediately. Casey evaluated for a second if she would need to break into a trot, but soon saw that it was not necessary. By the time the car was completely stopped she was barely a few steps away.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“What the hell is that?” Jason yelled

Daphne had been screaming practically since the first moment. Then, she started yelling:

“It’s a woman! It’s a woman!”

“She can’t be that big!” Jason 

“Turn! For God’s sake, turn!” Daphne yelled

The car was now stopped and Jason was about to start the maneuver to turn the car. He lost a couple of precious seconds, though, transfixed by the image in front of him. The giant woman had considerably cut the distance towards them and now, all they could see was her lower body. Jason could not take his eyes out from her feet. They were enormous, the size of cars.

A slap from Daphne in the shoulder made him react and he started his three point maneuver to turn the car around.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*


The car was trying to turn around, Casey saw, but by the time it was halfway in the maneuver, she had already reached it. Taking a step over it, she placed her right foot beyond the car, while she turned her left so that both her feet would be parallel with the vehicle. It was effectively trapped.

Casey took a moment to enjoy the view from above before proceeding. Her feet were as long as the car, an old Corolla, and from her elevated point of view, the vehicle looked like nothing more than a toy.

“This is definitely fun” Casey thought

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lisa’s voice in the distance. Not having followed her increased rhythm, Lisa was twenty paces away, whatever that much meant in their new scale.

“Did you catch it?”

“Of course I caught it. Now, let’s see what we have inside” Casey replied, eager to find out who the hell was driving in the Old Lake Road at 3 in the morning.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Daphne’s screams only intensified as they realized that they were trapped between what could only be two humongous feet. Jason was terrified and his terror went up a notch the moment a thundering voice over them replied to the other one in the distance. Despite its volume, Jason could not prevent thinking that the voice must belong to a girl.

Daphne was not looking anymore but Jason could not take his eyes from the foot to his right. The moment he saw the toes flexing, he realized that the girl that had them trapped was crouching down.

This was confirmed a second later, when the view through the windshield and the side windows was obscured by a pinkish mass. The idea that it belonged to a girl’s hand was terrifying. Almost as terrifying as the metallic groaning sounds that engulfed him as the hand closed around his car and he felt that they were being pulled up. The pull soon increased and for two seconds he felt like he was in a rollercoaster, almost weightless. Then, the sudden rise stopped and, two seconds later he felt as the car was being set on some sort of surface, before the pinkish mass that was covering his windows disappeared. And a second later, he could see two enormous brown eyes looking at them with curiosity through the windshield.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

She had to admit it. Being able to pick a car up and look at the people inside it as if they were nothing more than dolls felt amazing. She felt powerful and playful at the same time and she noticed warmth in her crotch. The moment she had picked the car up she noticed how the metal bent slightly under the pressure of her fingertips. It was slight, but she could feel it and this made her feel even more powerful. She stood up and rested the car in her left palm. The car was somewhat longer than her hand, but she still could hold it comfortably. Then, she brought her hand up and looked through the windshield.

“There’s two of them!” she said in a cheerful tone

“What are you going to do to them?” Lisa asked, approaching

She turned towards the blonde giant girl and said:

“What the hell do you think I’m gonna do? They are coming with us, of course”

“Who are they?”

Casey realized that she only had seen the shadows of the two people inside, but with the headlights on and the interior of the car completely dark, she could not recognize them.

“Give me one sec”

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The thundering voice was now coming from a very close distance and Jason could feel the windows of the car rattle as the girl who had picked them up was responding to the other one, who seemed to be approaching.

Daphne had now stopped screaming; actually, she seemed not to be reacting at all now. She was kind of paralyzed. Jason could not be more scared that he was now but the words of the girl, telling her friend that they would be going with them obviously made him even more uncomfortable. 

Then, her brown eyes came back to them and her thundering voice said:

“Turn the engine and the headlights off and turn the interior light on”

Jason understood what she said, but still, could not react. He noticed something similar to a frown above the large brown eyes and then the voice came again:

“I’m talking to you, little fellas. Don’t make this harder than it needs to be”

Still, Jason did not react.

“You’re starting to piss me off” the voice came back. “Do as I say or else…”

As she finished the sentence, Jason could hear new metallic groaning sounds, this time stronger than when the car had been picked up. Soon, he saw parts of the frame of the car bending. 

He finally got out of his trance and turned the engine off, followed by the headlights.


“Very well” the voice came back in a more cheerful tone, as the metallic groans stopped. 

“Now, the interior light”

Jason lit it up.

Almost immediately, the windows rattled again as the girl that was holding them laughed out loud.

“For God’s sake. Lisa, you won’t believe who I got!”

Jason was as puzzled as he was scared. Did the girl know him? How the hell could he know him?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“Who is inside the car?” Lisa asked, now standing next to Casey. She was keeping Mr. and Mrs. Howard in one cupped palm and Ron in the other, obviously trying to make them as comfortable as possible given the circumstances. This forced Lisa to walk with an awkward position of her arms, one that could not be too comfortable. Casey had just walked with Mrs. Howard inside her closed hand, moving it naturally. The moment she had handed her to Lisa she realized that Ron’s mother looked sick, disoriented, but in a hurry to get the approaching car, she had not paid any more attention to it.

“Remember Jason Zwick?” Casey asked

Lisa smiled:

“The cutie in junior class?” Lisa asked

“Well, I guess he is a senior this year. But yes, that’s him. And you won’t believe the girlfriend that he got himself”

“Who?” Lisa asked, curious

“Daphne” Casey replied, smirking

“Oh my god! Daphne Rosen! I thought that she had not gone out with anyone else ever since Brad dumped her when he got to college and realized that the sea was full of fish”

“Well, by the look of it, she is with Jason now. They are coming from the lake” Casey said
Lisa chuckled.

“Dirty young people” she said in an ironic tone

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Daphne seemed to have recovered a little, but still she was not talking. Neither was Jason. He was listening to the conversation between the two giant girls, intrigued at the same time he was scared by the fact that the girls seemed to know a whole lot about him and Daphne.
His mind was going through all the girls he knew, trying to guess who the hell those two could be. Unfortunately, with the headlights of the car barely illuminating the lower legs of the girl when she approached his car, the upper part of her body had remained mostly a large moving shadow, and he had not been able to recognize her.

“Wait, I don’t think they know who we are yet” the girl that was holding him said at that moment. She was right. 

Then, he felt movement and the narrow perspective he had on the girl’s eyes or ear, depending on the position of her face, widened. She was extending her arm, he realized. A second later, he could see her entire face and part of her neck and chest. His blood froze when he realized that the smiling face that was looking at him through the windshield belonged to Casey Morgan.

Of course, everyone in Henford High knew her. And the Lisa she had been talking to could be no other than Lisa Cooper. If he added Kelly Hanson to the equation, he had the trio that had been the most popular girls in high school until they graduated, last year. Of course, the three of them had been cheerleaders, and of course, the three of them had dated players. Was Casey still with Kevin? Probably. He knew that Lisa and Kelly had gone to college, but Casey had stayed in Henford, working at the local hairdresser’s and Kevin was working in his father’s garage. He had often thought that life ended up putting people in their place. He was not so sure about Lisa. Now that they had come back to town for the summer break, they were probably seeing each other again, but he doubted that they would have stable relationships, each of them being hundreds of miles away from the other.

The first thing he thought on was how the hell did Casey Morgan and Lisa Cooper become so huge as to hold his car in one hand. The second thing that came to his mind was that, given the situation, he would have rather been in Lisa’s palm than in Casey’s. Despite her looks and popularity, Lisa had been known as a pretty responsible student and, even if she looked over her shoulder at other people, she was rather respectful. Casey Morgan, on the other side… well, everyone agreed she was a bitch. She was not stupid at all, but all she seemed to care about was popularity, fucking with popular guys and bullying people she considered inferior, which included most of high school. 

Even if she was not the hottest girl in high school (that honor belonged to Kelly), she was the most lusted after. Jason had to admit that even he had thought about her in this way and, being one of the junior stars in the football team, he was not on her black list, so for some time he had even fantasized about really getting on her panties, even if she was one year older. Both her petite and curvaceous body and the reputation she had earned over the years made her the object of desire by many boys. And before she started to date Kevin seriously, many had got what they wanted. Provided one passed her popularity threshold, the rest was easy enough, it was said. He had forgotten about his secret fantasies with her once he had realized how mean she really was with the people that did not pass the threshold, though. Lisa was light years away from her in that aspect and even Kelly was much different.

And now, this girl was holding Daphne and him (and his car) on her hand and was looking at them with a smile that made him very uncomfortable.

“It’s Casey Morgan” Daphne said, suddenly recovering from her trance

“Yes” was all that Jason replied

“We’re fucked” Daphne then said, in a cold tone

“We don’t know. Don’t be scared” Jason said, trying to calm Daphne, even if he himself was incredibly scared

“What do we do?” Daphne asked

“Anything she says” Jason replied in a resigned tone

The first request of the giant girl came almost right away.

“Roll the windows down” her incredibly loud voice came

Jason did not lose time to do as he was told. The car moved again. He realized that she was adjusting it so that it would be sideways to her and she would be able to look directly at him through the driver’s window. She also moved the car closer to her face, but not so close as before. He still could see much of it.

“Hi Jason” she said in a cheerful tone. He was happy that she had lowered her voice. While still loud, her new volume did not hurt his ears less and was far less intimidating. As he was thinking that, he realized that she was merely whispering.

“Hi Casey”

Moving her eyes slightly to look at Daphne next to him, she said:

“Got lucky tonight, huh? Hi there, Daphne”

Daphne was not reacting, so Jason tried to discretely elbow her. Almost immediately she said:

“Er… Hi”

Then, Jason gained enough courage to start the question he had been asking himself ever since he had seen her on the road:

“Casey… Er… how… how did you…?”

“Become so big?” she finished the question for him

“Er… yes” Jason said

“Well, Jason, it’s a long story. I will tell it to you, but not now. We have already spent too much time in here. We need to head back” 

“Head back?”

“To the old machinery factory. Let’s say that we have established our temporary residence there” Casey said with a wink

“What … what are you going to do with us?”

“You are coming with us, of course. We cannot le anyone see us like this until we find a way to sort this out. I guess that your luck ended in the lake, tonight, cutie” Casey replied

“But this is not…” he started to say

Casey hushed him.

“In case you haven’t realized, you don’t have a choice, here”

Jason froze at the realization. He already knew that he was at her mercy, but now she had made it completely obvious.

“Now, I had thought on removing you two from the car, but I think it will be easier to keep you inside it. I would just make sure that you have your seatbelts fastened, if I were you. It might get bumpy”

And with that, they saw as Casey’s right hand approached and picked the car once more. With the windows rolled down, her skin was very close to his face. He could feel the warmth and see the lines and the small imperfections. Then, without warning, they dropped and felt as the car tilted.

“Time to get moving” Casey said

“I would have liked to say hi” the other voice, belonging to Lisa, said

“You will have time enough to say hi in the factory” Casey replied.

And then, they started moving. Casey had not been wrong. The ride did get bumpy. Casey did not bother to adjust the natural position of her arms or hands while walking, only taking care to keep a good grip of the car. This ended up with the car tilted some 45 degrees. Each of her steps could be felt, the vibrations transmitted to the car frame. The worst part was the swing of her arms, though. It was like being on the pirate ship ride in WonderWorld, only several times worse. By the time they reached their destination, both Daphne and him were sick.