- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3: The More the Merrier

Kelly looked at the five people standing in the ground between herself and Casey and Lisa.

“I thought you had gone out to pick Ron. I had not realized that you were collecting little people, now” she said

“I didn’t…” Lisa started

“There were complications” Casey interrupted her. “The nerd’s parents saw us and then we crossed with these two in the road, when they were coming back from fucking in the lake”

“So, you had to pick them up” Kelly said, in an understanding tone

“Of course” Casey said

“Well, I guess they can stay in the little people floor, with the boys. There’s plenty of room, in case you want to go out and collect some more” Kelly said in a sarcastic tone

“Girls, don’t talk like this. You are scaring them” Lisa said

Casey just rolled her eyes as Kelly said:

“Come on Lisa, we are just joking”

Casey changed the subject.

“I really like what you did here” she said pointing at the place where she had set the boys. They had been sleeping, but had woken up the moment they had returned. They were not saying anything, though, clearly not wanting to attract their attention.

Kelly had set them in an elevated level of the factory and removed the ladders that had connected that level to the ground. Without them, there was no way the boys could climb down the 30 feet or so without injuring themselves. The only way up or down that level was through one of them.

“Well, I wanted to take a nap, so I had to figure out a way they would not go away”

“Did they give you any trouble?” Casey asked

“Nah, piece of cake”

“Good. So, maybe we should bring the new tenants to their apartment” Casey said and she reached down. The 5 people saw her approaching but, trapped between the massive feet of the three girls, they had nowhere to go. Casey chose Jason and Daphne and grabbed one in each hand, without taking care to be very gentle. Without addressing them, she just set them on the elevated level.

She saw as Lisa had crouched in front of the Howards and was trying to convince them to climb in the palms she was offering. None of them was making the move, though.

Casey chuckled, reached out and picked Mr. Howard in her left hand and Mrs. Howard in the right.

“It’s easier this way” she said

“I just wanted to be gentle. You are scaring them”   

“I’m not hearing any complaints” Casey said in a sarcastic tone

Then, Lisa said:

“I’m sorry Ron, but if I don’t do it, she will” and then she reached out and picked him up. The boy screamed, as the other four people had, when picked up by Casey, but the difference was that Lisa cared: “Please, Ron, don’t be scared. We just want your help”

She quickly set him up in the same level as the rest of the people.

Casey then addressed them all:

“Well, people, we really only wanted the nerd, but since you are all here, I guess that you’ll all want an explanation on what is going on. I’ll let Lisa do that. I’m sure she will find a way of making things much less scary for you. Me, I’m gonna get some sleep. It’s 4 o’clock in the morning and I’ve been fucking or doing giant girl things all day long. I just want you to know something: don’t fuck with us. The moment all this is sorted out and we are normal again, you can go back to your homes as if nothing had happened, but while things stay like this, you stay here, understood? If any of you attempts anything, I will be very pissed, and believe me, you don’t want me pissed”

When she finished saying that, she moved to a corner of the factory that was pretty far away and piled some tarp to make a pillow.

“Here, roll it like this. It’s more comfortable” Kelly said, at her back

She tried and found out that she was right.

“Thanks”

“I’m going to sleep too. I guess that Lisa can handle them” Kelly said

 “Well, by the time she finishes apologizing they will all be asleep”

Kelly chuckled and laid close to the spot Casey had chosen to sleep.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Lisa’s explanations had clarified the situation a little more, but they had not made it any less terrifying. Lisa was clearly uncomfortable with the situation, he could sense, but when he risked whispering to her that she could set them down so that they could escape while the other girls slept, she just looked in the direction of the spot they had chosen to sleep and shook her head.

Finally, she had left to sleep, not without apologizing some more. Jason could not sleep at all, as none of his 7 companions.

“Son, did you… they say that they are this big because of you” Mr. Howard told his son. He knew him. He was the nerd in his class.

Ronnie Howard looked back at this father and then looked at the other people trapped with him in the factory and shrugged:

“I invented something that made chicken grow. Mr. Middleton used it and it worked. Then, I worked on something that would reduce them, in case it was needed, and found something too. Somehow the girls learned. And then, Lisa came to our house, cheated me and stole the formula”

“But… how could you…?” Mr. Howard went on

“I told you that, I’m a genius”

Jason hoped that Ron’s ability to solve the situation they were in matched his ego. The sooner he found a way to get the girls back to normal, the sooner this would end for them.

Ron’s mother was not even listening to what her husband and her son were discussing. She was sitting on a corner, with her head on her hands and crying. To his surprise, Daphne seemed much better now and was eagerly listening to all the conversations.

Jason then talked to the boys, who he knew somewhat, from high school. If he had had any chance to sleep that night, it went away after that. When he learned what Casey had done to Joe and, especially, to Kevin, he felt a knot in his stomach. She was not only playing the part of the giant bitch, she really was a giant bitch. Once more, Jason hoped that Ron found a quick way to resolve the situation. The shorter the time Casey Morgan was a hundred feet tall, the better.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

When the sun got high enough to get through the abandoned factory’s ceiling windows, the girls slowly started to wake up. It had been a tiring day and a short night, so it took a moment for them to get the grogginess out.

When she did incorporate, Casey noticed her stomach groaning and she said:

“I’m starving!”

“We haven’t eaten since yesterday afternoon” Kelly pointed out

“We don’t have any food” Lisa added

“Thanks Lisa” Casey replied with sarcasm

“So, what do you propose to do? Show up at McFarland’s and order some burgers?” Lisa asked, in the same sarcastic tone

“That is an interesting idea” Casey replied, waiting to see the expression of alarm in Lisa’s face. Then, she added: “but I think it’ll be better to find a more discreet alternative”

“What do you want to do?”

“Let me try something” Casey said as she crawled to the platform where they had set the people they had captured. They were all awake.

“Jason, Mr. Howard, would you be so kind to step to the front, please?” Casey asked in a mocking tone. When they did not move immediately, she added: “That is, if you don’t want me to bring you to the front myself”. The two men promptly complied.

“Ok, it seems that this little community that my friends and I have established here needs some cooperation from everyone in order to have things running smoothly. Right now, the most urgent task is to get some food for everyone, and especially, for us girls. We seem to have grown some big appetites”

The men did not seem to appreciate her sarcasm, but Casey did not mind and went on:

“So, you will be the ones doing this. I’ll tell you what you’ll do: you’ll take Joe’s pick up, drive it to the Super-Mart and fill it with food, literally. I want a little bit of everything, including snacks and chocolate. Mr. Howard, since Jason here is a poor teenager who spends all the money he has on illegal alcohol for parties, I hope that you won’t mind using your credit card for this. We are hungry, so we want you back really quickly”

The two men looked at her, puzzled. Then, she added:

“And, by the way, if any of you has a stupid idea and decides not to come back or even worse, to call the police…”

Casey they reached further into the platform where the men were and grabbed Mrs. Howard in one hand and Daphne in the other:

“… don’t forget about them. Aren’t they lovely? They look so squeezable!”

There was rage in the men’s eyes, but she liked that. It meant that they had understood her.

Setting the women back in the elevated platform, she then picked up Jason and Mr. Howard and set them down. In five minutes, they were driving away in Joe’s pickup truck, not before a final warning from Casey on what would happen if they did not do as they had been bid.

When they got back inside, Casey crawled back to the platform and said:

“You know what? I think I’m going to have a chat with Daphne”

Everyone was puzzled as Casey picked Daphne up and said:

“I’m going for a walk with her while those two get us the food. Why don’t you get the nerd working, in the meantime?”

Lisa looked at her and said in a worried tone:

“Casey…”

“I won’t hurt her, ok?”

“Don’t scare her” Lisa added

“I won’t” Casey said, and she crawled back of the factory.

This time, she made an effort to hold Daphne relatively still, in front of her chest. When they were far away enough from the factory, Casey stopped and said:

“You don’t have to be afraid, really. I won’t hurt you. As a matter of fact, I will be very gentle with you. I just want to have a girl chat. What I said in front of Jason was only to scare him. You do understand that, don’t you?

The only part of the girl that emerged from her closed fist was her head and she nodded.

“Good. You know, I feel a little dusty from yesterday’s walk. I feel like going to the lake and get a bath. What do you think? Well, you really don’t have a say in this, so I guess that what you think does not matter” she added with a chuckle.

The lake was close enough and Casey knew that it was most likely deserted, although unconsciously she wished that there actually were someone, which would give her the excuse to capture him and bring him back to the factory.

When they arrived, Casey said:

“God, this size has plenty of advantages. Did you realize how quickly we got to the lake?”

The girl in her hand only nodded.

“Did the cat eat your tongue?” Casey asked in a cheerful tone. “Come on, I told you I wanted to have a chat”

“Ok, let’s have a chat, then” the girl said

“Very well” Casey said with a smile. “But let’s get soaked first”. Casey then looked around and said: “I need to undress. I’ll set you on the ground. You realize that if you try to run I can catch you in three steps, do you?”

The girl nodded.

“Then, can I count on you not to do anything stupid?”

“Yes” Daphne said

Casey responded to that with a smile and, crouching down, she set the girl on the ground. As promised, she did not move. Again, Casey had unconsciously wished for her to run so that she got to chase her. Then, she removed her makeshift skirt and top and exposed her naked giant body to the world, although the only one who could see her was Daphne. Crouching down, she said:

“You are coming in, so you should better undress, too”

The girl hesitated, so Case added: “Unless you want me to do it”

It was all the girl needed to start undressing. As soon as she was stark naked, Casey grabbed her without warning and lifted her to her face:

“You have much better tits than I thought. Mine are bigger, though, and I mean, it’s not only because of my new size. I cannot compete with Kelly’s monstrosities, though. I still don’t understand how they can hold so firm. They must weight a ton each, literally”

The girl did not seem to enjoy her small talk, so Casey just walked into the water. It splashed as her feet got in contact with it. After several steps, she realized that it would be hard to find a spot deep enough. The water was barely at her knees. She walked until the water came to mid-thigh and then, tired of wading, she stopped and let herself drop backwards, sitting on the lake bottom, only her head and upper chest outside the water.

Looking at the naked girl on her hand, she said:

“Ready for a dive?” and then she dropped her in the water. Daphne quickly re-emerged and started swimming in front of Casey. Casey just let herself drop backwards and submerged in the water, only to re-emerge a second later with her hair drenched and saying: “Ah, that’s much better”

In the meantime, Daphne was still trying to float in front of her. Casey thought on something and said:

“Let’s play a game. I won’t move. If you can swim to the shore, I’ll let you go”

Daphne looked up, incredulous.

Casey smiled and said: “Come on, don’t be so shy. I promise I won’t move from where I’m sitting”

Daphne turned and started to swim away. When she was far away enough, Casey did what she intended. Bringing her hand into the water as if it were a row, she started paddling toward her. A second later she had created a current strong enough to stop Daphne in her tracks and to slowly bring her back. When she noticed, Daphne tried to swim harder, but Casey easily countered that by putting some additional force into her paddling. When Daphne was back in front of her, Casey laughed, brought her hand into the water and made it re-emerge, palm facing up, to pick Daphne up. She was probably too tired to swim anymore, in any case.

“You fucking cheater!” Daphne yelled

Casey laughed some more:

“I did not cheat. I did not move at all. Come on, don’t look so gloomy. It was just a game. Of course I was never going to let you go”

“What the hell do you want from me?” the girl yelled

“To have a chat, I told you”

“What the hell do you want to talk about?” Daphne yelled again

“Well, since you are so eager to get to the point… you know, yesterday, when I saw it was you on the car I was pleasantly surprised, but I did not think too much about it. But the more I’ve been seeing you, the more I’ve had the urge to make a confession to you”

“A confession?”

“Yes. I have thought about it and I have to admit that I would have never told you if I had been little, but this new size gives me a new perspective of things. The thing is… remember Brad?”

“My ex-boyfriend?”

“Yup”

“What about him?” Daphne asked in an annoyed tone

“Well, I’m afraid I banged him a few times when you two were together” Casey said

“What?” Daphne asked, visibly angry

“I fucked him. Four of five times, I don’t remember exactly. I need to say that he regretted it and in the end decided to stop seeing me. He really appreciated you. He said very nice things about you and the thing is that I kind of like you because of him. You should be happy about that”

“You bitch!”

“I can’t say I’m not” Casey said, shrugging

“I will…” when Daphne tried to find the words, Casey chuckled and said:

“You will not do anything to me. You can’t. You are as harmless as a fly to me, now, in case you have not realized. I guess that this may be part of the reason I’ve felt the urge to tell you”

Daphne was furious:

“You won’t stay like this forever. When you get reduced…”

“When I get reduced… IF I get reduced, the scorn of a girl whose boyfriend I fucked a long time ago will be the least of my problems”

Daphne did not know what to say to that. Casey then stood up, with Daphne still in palm, and said:

“I’m getting wrinkly. Let’s go catch some rays and dry up”

Casey walked to the shore and lied down on the grass, choosing a place where a slight terrain change of level could serve her as a pillow. She was still holding Daphne in her hand. Bringing it to her chest, she set her up on her left tit.

“Lay here. This way I can see you. I don’t plan on sunbathing long enough to get a suntan mark with the shape of a little woman in my tit, in any case”

Daphne had to struggle to find a balance position in the soft mass of Casey’s breast, but she finally found one.

“Ah, now that I’ve confessed, I feel so much better!” Casey joked

Daphne was still thinking on something Casey had said back on the water.

“You are not sure that Ron will find a counter to make your normal again”

Casey looked at her from her reclined position and said:

“The nerd already had a counter, and it only made us bigger. I have a feeling he just got lucky with the original formula and that he has no clue on how it really works. But this may be the wrong perception, who knows”

“You don’t seem too concerned by that”

“I can’t control it, can I?” Casey said

“But, what will you do if he cannot make you normal again?” Daphne asked

Casey seemed to think for a moment and then said:

“I’m gonna tell you a secret, but it needs to stay between us. If that wimpy blonde bimbo learned about this, she would freak out and Kelly… well, only she knows what she really thinks and cares about”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Daphne said

“Do you remember how we are supposed to dream thinks related to the events of the previous day?” Casey asked

“Yes, Freud said that”

“Clever girl!” Casey replied. “Well, yesterday I had the most amazing dream. Of course, you know what happened to me yesterday, don’t you? One thing I have to confess before I go on is that I love it. I know it’s weird, I know I should be freaked out and only want to get back to normal, but I love this size”

“I had not realized” Daphne said, sarcastically. Casey ignored the comment and went on:

“Lisa can only see all the cons and Kelly just uses her size pragmatically, but I really love it. I mean, I don’t understand how the other girls can’t see it. Everything around us is just like a toy!”

“Including us?” Daphne asked

“Especially you” Casey replied with a sneer. “Take for example what I just did in the lake. Or the way I caught your car yesterday. It’s like a game, and it’s the most fun I’ve had in my life”

“This is people you are talking about. They don’t like to be used like toys. I don’t”

“That’s the greatest part: I don’t give a damn. Because, you know what? There is nothing you can do to prevent it”

“So, your dream?” Daphne said in a tired tone

“Well, I can only remember a short bit, but it’s amazing. I was standing in the middle of Main Street, in Henford. Buildings barely reached my waist and, at my feet, people were running around like crazy. I did not care. I just laughed. Then, I started walking. Even if I was deliberately slow, I caught the crowd in three steps. Someone just tumbled and fell in front of my right foot. I teased him about what would happen if I stepped on him, but then I just stepped over him and resumed my walk. A couple of steps later, I saw some people spying me behind their windows, in a four story apartment building. I crouched down in front of it and observed, as the men in their windows backed away in panic. The building looked like a dollhouse. I just had to pick a window and, breaking it, grab the man inside. I teased him a little and then set him back in his apartment. A few steps after I resumed the walk, I saw a city bus crossing main street two blocks away. I set after it. Despite the distance, catching it in Block Street was relatively easy. After blocking its advance, I crouched, picked it up and said: ‘That’s what I call catching the bus’”

Daphne was even more scared by Casey’s excited tone than by the events she was explaining.

“What did you do to the bus?” she asked, nervous

“I don’t know, I woke up just then”

“My God” Daphne said

“You know the best part of all this? Normally, good dreams are related to your life but end up being too fantastic. You dream of the boy you cannot have or of something you cannot do. But yesterday’s dream… well, I could really do all those things if I wanted”

Daphne was frozen. Casey did not seem to care as she picked her up, stood up and said:

“Time to head back to the factory”

Then, she narrowed her eyes and in a colder tone, she said:

“Of course, all our little chat will remain a secret between us, will it not?”

Daphne still had problems to react after what she had heard. She finally managed to say:

“Yes… yes, of course”

Casey smiled:

“Good. As I told you, I like you, so I would really hate to have to pop you like a grape”

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

“What do you mean he needs more equipment? You picked his things back at his house, didn’t you?” Casey asked, back in the factory

“I did. But he also used some equipment from the high school lab. He says he needs it” Lisa replied

Casey looked at the group of little people on the elevated platform and asked:

“You are not fooling around with us, are you, Ronnie?”

Ron looked at her and said:

“I swear I need more things. When I was working in the original formula, I used some equipment from the chemistry lab that I could not get at home”

“And how the hell are you going to get this equipment?” Casey asked

“Well, I thought that you could get it for me” Ron offered

“You want us to go to high school?”

Ron nodded.

Kelly added:

“Of course, not now. We will wait until after midnight, as yesterday”

“It’s farther away” Casey said

“But you can get there through deserted roads, as well. Besides, I’ll go. I want to stretch a little” Kelly said

“Ok, as you want”. Then, looking back to Ron she asked: “So, did you find anything, so far?” in a tone that suggested that she did not think he had.

“Not really” the boy said in a gloomy tone. Both the formula and the counter seem to be in order and I’m sure it’s the same formula that worked on the chicken. Now I want to analyze some samples on how the formula worked on you, to know what happened”

“If you want to have a blood sample you’ll need a hell of a needle” Casey said

“No, a urine sample will be enough, for now” Ron said

“Well, then help yourself. There are gallons in the back, just below the rocky hill” Casey said

“I already brought him there” Kelly intervened

“Good. So, what are you waiting? Get to work” Casey commanded

“We were going to eat” Ron said

Mr. Howard and Jason had returned, and they had really filled Joe’s pick up with food.

Casey answered:

“Not so fast, you little. First, we eat. When we finish, I’ll bring the leftovers to you”

And, without waiting for a reply, Casey moved outside, where the pick up was, followed by the other two girls. She sat next to it and soon, Lisa and Kelly did the same.

“Why do you always have to act so despotically with them?” Lisa asked

Casey looked back at her and said: “Hello? I’m a hundred feet tall!”

“This doesn’t give you the right to treat them like that” Lisa said

“Of course it does. And you two have the same right. If you don’t want to use it, it’s not my problem”

Lisa was about to reply when Kelly said:

“Let’s eat. I’m starving”

Jason and Mr. Howard had bought basically everything there was to buy in the Super-Mart, so the girls had a choice of snacks, chocolate, fruit, cereals, salads, cold pizza, cooked meat and anything they could think of. Once they got used to the very small portions, they actually enjoyed the meal. When they finished, Lisa brought the pickup truck inside, with all the food that was left, and set it on the elevated platform, so that the eight little people could eat.

The rest of the afternoon, they spent it napping or teasing the little men in the case of Casey and defending them in the case of Lisa. Kelly had taken Fred and they were having a private conversation. Kevin was still terrified of Casey and Joe did not want to talk too much to Lisa, from what Casey could see.

In the end, it got pretty boring, and time passed quite slowly, but finally, midnight came.

“I think it’s safe to go outside” Kelly said. The other girls nodded and then Kelly addressed Ron. “Time for a walk”

“What? Am I coming?” Ron asked

“How the hell do you want me to know which equipment you need and where it is?” Kelly replied with a question

“I can make you a list” Ron offered

Kelly chuckled: “I wouldn’t understand a thing”

And then, without further words, she just reached out and picked him up.

“You are coming” she told him as she held him in front of her face.

When she had been walking for about a minute outside of the factory, Kelly stopped and looked at Ron in her closed hand.

“Are you comfortable in there?”

Ron looked at her enormous face, trying to read how sincere was her question, hesitating. Finally, he risked a:

“I’ve been in more comfortable transportations”

“Let’s see if I can find you a better spot… what do you think of my shoulder?” she asked

“Your shoulder?”

“Yes, like a parrot… only you are quite smaller” Kelly replied, smiling

“But… I’m not sure I can hold there and the fall…”

“You can hold on my hair” Kelly offered

Ron thought about it and then said:

“Ok, let’s try”

Kelly then set him carefully in the spot between her neck and her shoulder blade and waited for him to sit down and grab a strand of her wavy brown hair. Once he was secure, she resumed her walk and resumed the conversation.

“How’s the view from up there?” she asked, in a somewhat mocking tone

“Good” Ron replied simply. Despite being pretty well secured, he felt each of her steps as a massive shake

“You are almost as high as I am, and I can see for miles. That’s one of the greatest things about this”

Ron hesitated again before asking:

“So, you like this?”

Kelly replied naturally:

“Look, I’m not as wimpy as Lisa. Of course I like this. Who wouldn’t? I can grab a person in my hand and even a car. And I can walk several miles to high school in a matter of minutes. Just because I know that I cannot stay like this forever does not mean that I can’t like it”

“But you want to be reduced?”

“Of course I want to be reduced. I cannot have a normal life being like this. Sooner or later I would end up in a military lab or worse. I need to go back to normal” Kelly said

“Casey does not seem so eager” Jason said, hoping that he had not gone too far

“She knows that we need to go back to normal. She is just enjoying the situation while she is big” Kelly said coolly

“But she…”

“She is just playing” Kelly finished

“But she might hurt someone” Ron said

“She is more careful than she looks. But, in any case, it’s not my problem”

“What?” Ron asked

“As long as she does not touch my boyfriend Fred or does not hurt you, who have to make us normal again, anything else she does it’s just her business”

“I can’t believe that you don’t give a damn for the other people” Ron said

“Caring about other people only brings trouble. Ah, here we are” she finished the sentence, as the high school building appeared in the distance.

From his vantage point on view on Kelly’s shoulder, Ron could see it too. Something caught his eyes:

“What’s that light?”

“Fuck! That’s the night watchman. They put one after some boys tried to steal some exams a few years ago. I had forgotten about him” Kelly said

“What are you going to do?” Ron asked

“Do you really need the equipment?” Kelly replied with a question

Ron hesitated, but finally said: “Yes”, with a very strong suspicion on what his answer would mean for the night watchman.

“Then, there’s only one option, isn’t there?”

“You can’t capture just everyone that crosses your path” Ron protested

“Yes we can. That’s another of the nice things about being big. And there’s still plenty of space in the factory”

Then, she grabbed him without warning and said:

“I need to move fast, so you cannot stay in there. And I need both my hands free”

“What?” Ron asked

“You are going somewhere all the boys in high school have wanted to be. For a nerd like you, it is quite an achievement”

And then, she placed him in her makeshift top, between her two monstrous tits. Despite the undisputable erotic implications of being between what everyone agreed where the best tits in Henford by far, the truth was that his new accommodation was considerably less comfortable than the shoulder. To start with, there was the feeling of compression and the excessive warmth, joined by her slight perspiration. And, once she started moving, there was bouncing all around, which pushed him this way and the other with each step. Her makeshift tarp top was far away from a sports bra and Kelly’s breasts definitely needed a sports bra to stay in place.

The guard was in the small checkpoint house in the entrance of the parking lot. She could see the light on and there were no other lights in the entire high school. From time to time, he would go out for a routine walk, she knew. His current position was, by far, the most convenient one for what she had in mind.

Her plan was simple: walk towards the building as quickly as she could, to make sure he did not time to react, and grab him before he could warn anyone.

The first part of the plan worked well. The guard did not notice her until she was very close. She was barely a few steps away by the time he got out of the small house, alarmed by the shakes her feet produced. When he saw her, he froze for a couple of seconds and then he turned and ran inside the house once more. By the time he closed the door, she was already crouching and looking through the window at the small man. He was old and she immediately recognized him.

“Hi there, Wally”

The man was so terrified that he did not make any gesture to push any alarm or make any call. Kelly decided not to give him any time to have second thoughts. For a second, she just considered smashing through the ceiling of the small house, but she wasn’t too sure that she would not end up hurting him in the process and besides, she wanted to leave as few traces of her pass through high school as possible. So, she just reached for the door and pushed it with two fingers. It was immediately ripped from its hinges. She tried to bring her hand inside, but the door was too narrow for her whole hand to come in, so she could just fit her four fingers inside, not the thumb or the wrist. In the meantime, Wally had cornered himself on the opposite side of the small checkpoint house, but stretching her fingers, Kelly saw that she could almost reach him. Forcing her hand a little more inside and bending the doorframe, she finally reached him. Then, she just placed her index and middle fingers on opposite sides of the man, pushed them together and started to pull her hand out. To her satisfaction, the man was being pulled as well, effectively trapped by her fingers. Once she had him outside of the house, she just grabbed him normally and lifted him to her face.

She smiled as she saw that the man recognized her and stuttered:

“Kel…Kelly Han… Hanson”

“Yup” she said

“How… why…”

“Why I am so big?” Kelly finished. “It’s a long story. I don’t have time right now, but I will tell it to you later. A couple of things you need to know: I plan on breaking into high school, so I hope that you don’t mind. And you are coming back with me to my place until Ronnie, who you cannot see now but is between my tits, sorts everything out and makes me normal again”

“But…”

“Look, nothing you say will make me change my mind, so save your breath. Now, I just need somewhere to put you while I look for some lab equipment”

Standing up, Kelly looked around and finally said:

“That will do”

Walking to the tallest section of the high school building, which held the main administration offices, she took one of the flags in there and carefully tied a knot around Wally, effectively leaving him handing from the flag post.

She did not care anymore about him. She just took Ron out of his flesh cell and said:

“Did you enjoy it?” His look told her everything and she just chuckled. “Where do we need to pick things up?”

“The biochemistry lab”

“Where is that?” she asked, not remembering if she had ever set a foot in there

“Third floor, east building”

She walked to the right spot and realized that she had not really thought on how to get things out of high school once she got there.

“I can get inside and come out with the equipment, if you want” Ron offered

“There’s no chance I will let you walk inside there alone” Kelly said

“Then, what will you do?” Ron asked

Kelly thought for a couple of seconds and then said aloud:

“And I had wanted to leave no traces… anyway, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do”

She set Ron in the roof of a taller building to her right and then, making a first, she punched through the ceiling. As expected, it easily gave way. Encouraged by that, she repeated the operation until most of the roof of the building where the biochemistry lab had crumbled.

“You really made a mess” Ron said from his new position

She just picked him up and set him in the middle of the mess:

“Grab whatever you need. Be quick and don’t try anything stupid. If I need to rip the whole building open to get you out, I will”

It took Ron 5 minutes to pile a few pieces of equipment in front of Kelly.

“They will really wonder what happened here”

“I bet no one will think on a giant girl” Kelly replied. Grabbing Ron and the equipment, she then picked Wally up and headed back to the factory.