- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

No Way Back

 

“Fucking Wally Emmet!” Casey said the day after, as she woke up and found out about the new person that Kelly had brought back.

“He is scared” Lisa said

“I know he is scared. For fuck sake, everyone is scared of us. I don’t need you to remind me every five minutes”

Then, turning to the people in the platform, she ignored Lisa and grabbed Wally in her hand. Bringing him closer to her face, she said:

“You know who I am, don’t you?”

The old guard stuttered but replied:

“Y… Yes. Y… You are C… Casey Morg… Morgan”

“You know, I wonder how many times you reported me to the principal, Wally”

He was so terrified he could not speak anymore. He was clearly understanding the implications of her words.

“How should I thank you for that?”

Still, he did not reply.

“You know, I can’t really think on anything right now, but you are stuck here with me, so sooner or later something will come to mind. Now, I have more urgent things to do”. She set Wally back on the platform and, without removing her hand, she picked Kevin. “I need to have a conversation with my boyfriend”

She looked at Lisa. She showed concerned in her face, but she knew better than to say something. Casey got outside and walked to the lake once more. When she got there, she sat on a large stone that had always looked massive to her when visiting as a little girl, and brought Kevin to face level.

“Ok, Kevin, I did not mess with you yesterday. I gave you the whole day to think and react. But I can’t just have my boyfriend ignoring me while I’m going through the most amazing situation in my life” Casey said

What happened next, Casey had not seen coming. Still inside her closed hand, Kevin started yelling at her.

“You are fucking crazy. A completely insane bitch! You stuck me in your fucking cunt! I don’t want to ever talk to you again. Hell, I don’t ever want to see you again. I’m breaking up with you!”

Casey’s eyes narrowed as she frowned. Kevin then realized that he might not have made the best decision. Her next words confirmed it:

“BREAKING UP WITH ME?” she had raised her voice and she really sounded like a thunderstorm now. “BREAKING UP WITH ME?” Then, she started to squeeze a little and said: “WHAT IF BREAK YOU INSTEAD?”

Kevin started screaming: “No… no, please. I did not mean… I didn’t…”

Casey lowered her tone, but ignored him.

“You are mine, little cunt. Mine to do as I please. And you better start getting used to it. As a matter of fact, now that you mention the other day’s pussy ride…”

And then, she lowered the hand containing Kevin towards her pussy. She did not even need to remove her tarp miniskirt. The last she could hear from Kevin before stuffing him inside was “Nooooo”

An hour later, Casey was back on the factory and set Kevin on the platform. Some of the other people on it approached him to find out what had happened. He did not reply to anyone. He just walked to a corner, sat down, grabbed his head in his hands and started to sob.

Lisa looked at Casey, but she just said:

“What?”

Lisa did not have the courage to ask so Casey ignored her and she moved to the pickup truck, to nibble on some food.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

“Can you explain that in English, please?” Casey asked Ron, after he had finished his first attempt at explaining what he had found so far

“Well… to put it simple… I would say… it looks like the formula is not directly causing the growth”

“So, what is?” Kelly asked

“Your own bodies are. My theory is that there is somewhere in your genes where you have the ability to grow. It’s just something that is not used. The formula activated it. Like some sort of message or password. This would explain why it worked with you and it did not work with the boys. It must be something that requires two X chromosomes”

“You are starting to talk non-English again” Casey said

“So, let’s say that the formula is actually the password that unlocked your growth”

“And so did with the chicken” Kelly said

“Yes, it looks like the password was kind of the same, for the initial growth” Ron said

“And then, the counter?” Kelly asked

“Well, my theory is that the counter sent a message to the chicken that made their cells shrink, but the same password unlocked some more growth in you”

“So, how the hell did you do the counter, once you had the original formula? Trial and error?” Casey asked

Ron blushed.

“For God’s sake, you have no fucking idea on how you did the counter”

“But now I know how this works. I just need to find the right password to reduce you” Ron offered

“And you know how to do that?” Kelly asked

“Well, I need to gather some more data and prepare some candidates…”

“You are not going to go trial and error us, you little nerd” Casey said

“But…” Ron started

“No buts. What if you just unlock something else, eh? What if we just have scales or grow tentacles?” Casey asked

“I can find a way to be sure” Ron said

“You cannot find shit” Casey replied

Just then, they heard some sirens in the distance.

“What the hell is that?” Kelly asked

Casey approached the windows and looked.

“Fuck. Cops”

“What?” Kelly asked

“A car, coming this way”

Then, they heard the loudspeaker in the car:

“Kelly Hanson, Lisa Cooper, Casey Morgan, Fred Reynolds, Joe Callaghan, Kevin Stewart, are you there?”

“What the hell?” Casey started asking

Kelly understood:

“We’ve been missing more than 24 hours. They are searching for us”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” Casey said

“We should go out and tell them we are here” Lisa said

“No fucking way” Casey replied

“So, what do we do?” Lisa countered with a question

“We stay inside and quiet. That goes for you as well, little people. If anyone of you makes a noise, I will personally crush him, understood”

“But…” Lisa started to ask

“Get to the back with Kelly. Watch over the little people. If they try anything, handle them”

“What will you do?” Lisa asked

“I’ll wait for the cops here” Casey replied

She crouched next to the door, making sure that she was not visible through the windows. She waited patiently for the car to approach and stop. The siren went off and she was grateful for that. She could hear the two cops as they approached the factory:

“There’s a car here. It’s Lisa’s, I believe”

“What the hell…” the other said. “What is that car doing on the roof?”

“I have no idea” the first cop replied

“How in the hell did it get up there?”

“I don’t know” the first cop said

“Shouldn’t we report back?” the second cop asked

“Let’s have a quick look first”

Casey smirked. They had not reported.

She did not give them a second to react. The moment they came through the door, she reached for each of them with one hand. A second later, she was holding them in front of her face, screaming.

“Hello agents” she said

The first cop just screamed, but the second said:

“For God’s sake, it’s Casey Morgan”

“Yes. And Kelly and Lisa are here as well, so you may stop looking for them as well. Oh, and Fred, Kevin and Joe are here too, but sometimes we just disregard them. They are so small…”

“How the hell did you get like this” one of the agents asked

“Oh, it’s a long story. Lisa will put you up to date in a second. She loves to do that. But now, I have a couple of things I need to take care of. Did you report on the factory?”

The two cops looked at each other and finally said:

“No”

“That’s good. That’s very good. Now, I’m going to set you on the ground and you will put your guns and your radios on the floor in front of you. If you try anything, I’ll crush you. Deal?”

She did not wait for them to reply. She just set them on the ground and keeping her hands close to them, waited for them to fulfill her command. They hesitated but they did. She picked the small items up and placed them in her cleavage. Then, she picked the two cops again and, bringing them to the platform, she set them there.

“You have hostages!” one cop said as he looked at the other nine people on the platform and the other two giant girls.

“I guess that you could call them that. I prefer to think of them as our little colony”

“What are you going to do with us?” one cop asked

“You are staying. Lisa will fill you up with the details. I need to take care of your car, first”

Lisa then said:

“For God’s sake, Casey, they are cops”

“I don’t care. They are small” Casey replied

“We cannot keep them here. We are going to get in a lot of trouble” Lisa said

“We are already in a lot of trouble, in case you haven’t noticed. And your little nerdy friend does not seem to be anywhere close to finding a solution” Casey replied

“But…”

“Oh, I’m tired of you. I just need to take care of the car before anyone thinks on using the fucking radio or the fucking positioning system, ok?”

And she got out of the factory. A minute later, she was standing, with the squad car being no more than a two-dimensional piece of junk under her right foot. The car and the foot had been pretty close in length, but weight had been a much different matter and Casey found the feeling of crushing the car under her foot very refreshing.

It helped her relax a little from the stress Lisa caused him, but the blonde girl really got on her nerves. She tried to take a deep breath and walk a few paces, but it still did not help. She needed something else. Then, she said aloud: “What the fuck!” and got back inside the factory.

Crawling towards the platform, she found Lisa explaining the two cops what had happened to them. She did not even say anything as she grabbed the cops again, once in each hand.

“What are you doing?” Lisa asked

“I need to relax. I’m taking them to the lake”

Casey did not stop to listen to Lisa’s complaints as she crawled out and walked to her favorite spot.

When she returned, two hours later, Casey looked visibly more relaxed, almost with a glow around her. When she set the two cops back in the platform, they were speechless. To Lisa it was obvious that, while they did not show any physical harm, they were morally broken.

She walked to Kelly and whispered in her ear:

“This is going too far. We need to do something”

Kelly shrugged and said:

“Do whatever you want. It’s not my problem”

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Kelly and Lisa woke up at the sound of Casey’s screams. The first rays of light had just begun filtering through the windows.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?”

As Kelly and Lisa crawled to where Casey was, next to the platform, Casey looked at Lisa and said:

“YOU BITCH! YOU HELPED THEM ESCAPE”

Lisa did not say anything. Kelly turned to her and asked:

“What the hell h­ave you done Lisa?”

“I couldn’t let them there. She was going to kill them, for God’s sake”

“What have you done?” Kelly asked again

“I helped them down”

“I’M FUCKING GOING TO KILL YOU!” Casey said as she approached Lisa.

Kelly got in between.

“Let’s calm down”

Casey was not calm at all. She still screamed:

“DON’T YOU REALIZE WHAT SHE HAS DONE? EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE, NOW! THIS PLACE WILL BE FLOODED BY COPS AND MILITARY AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE IN A MATTER OF HOURS. AND SHE LET THE FUCKING NERD ESCAPE”

“Ron told me that he would have many more chances of success if he could share his data with other researchers that know more about this particular field”

“RON HAS NO FUCKING IDEA ON WHAT HAPPENS TO US, BUT DON’T WORRY, SOON THERE WILL BE DOZENS OF MEN IN WHITE COATS WHILE WE ARE EXPOSED IN SOME SORT OF CIRCUS!”

“Please, Casey, calm down” Kelly said

Casey seemed to lower her tone as she started:

“How the hell do you want me to calm down? She just blew our cover up and SHE HELPED MY BOYFRIEND GO AWAY. HE IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND. HE IS MINE!”

“You nearly killed him!” Lisa protested

“It’s none of your business. You can do whatever you want with your boyfriend, but Kevin is mine!” Casey replied

Lisa looked at Kelly. Kelly replied:

“You really fucked it up, Lisa. Casey is right. And we’ll talk later about Fred, but you did not have any right to let him go without asking me”

“But…” Lisa started to complain

“There are no buts, Lisa. Now, we need to decide what we are going to do with this situation”

Casey then, in a colder tone, said:

“You two do whatever you want. I’m going to find Kevin”

“Are you crazy? He is probably in town, by now”

Casey looked at the pickup truck with some remainders of food and asked:

“Did you bring the cars down from the roof? I put them there yesterday, after I disposed of the squad car”

“No” Lisa said. “I just helped them down the platform”

“How long ago did they leave?” she asked

“About three hours ago”

“I may still catch them” Casey said as she started crawling to the door.

“Casey, stop” Kelly said

“What?”

“You can’t go”

“Why not?” Casey asked

“For God’s sake, Casey, it’s early morning, the fucking rush hour. If you go out, the whole fucking town is going to see you” Kelly said

“In case you have not realized, the whole fucking town will soon know about us, when the eleven people the blonde bimbo let go get there and tell everyone their story. And in no time, we will have the whole fucking town here, together with the military and God knows whom else. I’d rather get there and catch them unawares than wait for them to come here and treat me as a guinea pig. As a matter of fact, I’ve been considering showing myself in town ever since all this shit happened, so now the blonde bimbo has just pushed me into it” Casey replied as she kept on crawling to the door.

“Wait!” Kelly said. Casey turned and Kelly added: “What will you do?”

“Look for Kevin…and, you know, play around”