- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Stroll

Her conversation with the chubby woman had reminded her of the Parlor. She had been working there for about 9 months, now. When she finished High School, it was pretty obvious that she was not going to go to College. Despite being smart, she had been far from being a bright student. And, with her stepfather having no money, this meant staying in Henford while her two friends went to colleges in other states. She had not cared too much. Kevin was staying in Hollner too, and they spent the first summer after High School fucking. When summer ended, though, her stepfather told her that either she got a job or she went away.

She got a job. It was not a great job, though. She worked as an apprentice at the local Parlor. Her boss, Janice, was loud and picky. She was always complaining and seemed to think that young people had to suffer in life in order to learn some sort of valuable lesson. Her two workmates were girls that had started in the parlor after High School, like her, and had now been in the job for years. Claire was 28 and was a bitch. She seemed to project all her frustration on Casey. She gave her the lousiest tasks, she blamed her for her own mistakes and, being pretty tall herself, called Casey shorty for being 5’3”. Chloe was 22 and was not too bad. She was quite good actually. Not being much older than her, they had quite a lot in common. And she got her booze, when she needed. She was also quite short and the target of Claire’s jokes

The image of Claire calling her shorty made her smirk. “We’ll see who’s the shorty now” Casey thought. Of course, she was going to pay her workplace a visit.

She looked around and quickly oriented herself. She was in the corner of Main and Pearl, now. The Parlor was not that far away. It was at walking distance. Well, as a matter of fact, everything was at walking distance, with her new size. This time, the walk would be very short. She took the first step.

Two blocks later, she found the first scattered remains of the crowd.

“Out of the way, tinies” she said as she took care not to step on them. There were not too many and it was easy.

Two blocks later, she reached the corner of Block street and turned right. The Parlor was a few blocks ahead. What she found when she turned around the corner was different from what she had been expecting, though.

As a result of her threatening presence, Main Street had gradually become empty. Block Street was entirely different. She first heard the hundreds of screams and then looked down to find a crowd that was as thick as the first one she had found on Main, if not thicker. And, from their reaction to her presence, there was a sizeable group of this crowd that might have heard about her but that was now seeing her for the first time.

They were an obstacle in her way to the Parlor, but she smiled nonetheless. She was starting to love crowds. There was nothing that better proved her new status than a good scared crowd.

She was about to say something to them when a siren took her attention. She soon found its source. A police car pulled up around a corner, a block ahead, and stopped in the middle of the street. A second later, the sheriff was out of the car and facing her with a bullhorn.

The cops. Of course. She should have expected it. They would not like having a giant girl playing with their town, would they? She thought on her previous encounter with the cops, back in the abandoned factory. They had been easy enough to handle. She had even ended up visiting the lake with them in what had ended up being a very satisfactory experience. She doubted that what had happened there could be called a threesome, given the size difference, but she had let herself get carried away quite a lot and discovered that two men could definitely be more satisfying than one when they were so small.

Of course, she had been able to do all that because she had caught the two cops unawares. Looking at the sheriff it was clear that she would not catch him by surprise. He was holding the bullhorn with one hand and a rifle with the other. This sight made her hesitate for the first time since she had drank Ronnie’s formula. She decided to let the sheriff do the talking and see what he wanted.

“Casey Morgan, this is Sheriff Dalton. You are under arrest. You are instructed to sit down and remain idle while a plan is being put in place to restrain you”

So, he wanted to play hard. Arrest her? And where were they gonna put her? In the cells back at the police station? She almost felt the urge to laugh at him but, then again, the rifle he was holding on his left hand made her have second thoughts. If he shot her with it… would it hurt? Could he really harm her? The rifle looked too small to be of consequence, but then again, she could not be entirely sure. She wanted to win some time while she thought about it.

“Why am I being accused of? Being big?” she asked

“You are accused of kidnapping several people, of sexual aggression, of damaging several public and private properties and on assault on several citizens, among other charges” the sheriff said

Casey shrugged.

“Well, I guess it sounds pretty bad when you look at it from your perspective. But, when one is my size I can tell you what all those things are nothing more than little games”

This got the sheriff out of his nerves. He started yelling at the loudspeaker.

“Games? And then what are people to you? Toys?”

Casey smiled and said:

“Precisely my point”

The sheriff dropped the loudspeaker and cocked the rifle. Aiming at her, he yelled:

“Cut the crap and get to the ground now, you fucking bitch!”

Casey frowned. If he wanted to raise the stakes, so would she. She was feeling way too superior to let herself be intimidated by someone so small, even if he had a gun.

“Be careful with your language, sheriff. You may have a gun, but I’m the one who’s a hundred feet tall” she said.

“If you don’t obey I will shoot!” the sheriff insisted, yelling.

Casey did not know if he was just bluffing or if he meant it for real. He seemed close enough to having a nervous breakdown, that was true. She could not let herself be intimidated by him, though. What was happening to her was too good to let it pass and the threat that the little man and his rifle represented seemed smaller the more she thought about it. She had broken walls and windows and flattened cars without even getting a scratch. How bad could a rifle be?

“And what do you think you’ll get? Do you think you will bring me down with that little toy gun of yours?”

The sheriff looked at her, looking even closer to the breaking point.

“You better be sure about it, ‘cause if you shoot me I’m gonna get really mad. And when I’m done with you I’ll be also be done with being nice with everyone else”

The sheriff was hesitating, she could see. Still dominated by the euphoria of the booze and, after the first moments of hesitation, she decided to raise the stakes.

“And now, get out of my way, tiny man. I have things to do and I already lost too much time with you”

With that, Casey took one first step down the street. She was somehow convinced that the sheriff would not be able to keep his bluff and once she walked past him, he would be powerless to stop her anymore.

What happened was very different from what Casey was expecting, though. The moment she moved her foot forward, she heard a loud noise and saw smoke getting out of the sheriff’s rifle. And, almost immediately, she felt a sharp sting in her stomach.

“Aw!” she complained aloud. “You fucking shoot me!”

She stopped in her tracks and the sheriff seemed to be somehow paralyzed, too. Bringing her hand to her stomach, she felt in the area where she had been hit. There was no wound that she could find. Bending a little, she looked at the spot and saw her skin clearly reddened, but nothing else.

Clenching her fists, she looked at the sheriff with rage and said:

“You fucking bug! You will regret this!”

She stomped her first step towards the sheriff, her foot sinking slightly in the pavement. The man finally reacted at her movement and aimed again. She heard the noise and felt the sharp sting. This time he got her left boob and even through her makeshift tarp bra, being an especially sensitive area, it hurt even more.

“Aw!” she protested once more, bringing her right hand over the impacted area. She only stopped for a second, though. It stung but she knew she was not hurt. She could find the hole in the tarp, but there was no wound below. So, she just kept stomping her way towards the sheriff. The next shot caught her in her upper thigh. She was already too close to the sheriff for him to be able to aim for her torso. It hurt less than the one on her boob, but still it stung.

The final shot in her calf hurt more because of the close distance than anything else. It didn’t even slow her down.

The sheriff realized too late that his shots were not having the desired effect and that he was in terrible danger. By the time he did, Casey had both her feet planted already in front of him. It was then when he dropped the rifle, turned and started running.

“Oh no, you won’t!” Casey said

Then, she drew her leg back and, without second thoughts, kicked the small running man. Her toes caught him in an upwards movement and driven by the force of her leg, sent the sheriff into a parabolic shot at an impossible speed.

Feeling very mean at having been shot at, Casey observed with great satisfaction as the small figure of the sheriff flew over buildings and streets and landed beyond the town limits. She had acted by impulse and she had not intended to be so rough, but now that she had done it, she definitely felt good about it.

She needed a few seconds to let the thought that she had killed a person sink in. She did not care. He had shot her, tried to kill her. And besides, with Casey still inebriated and the sheriff being as small as he was, it was hard for Casey to register his death as a real one. She then heard the collective grasp and felt the reaction of the crowd.

“Did you guys expect that the sheriff was gonna stop me? Really? You are even more pathetic than I thought!”

She was now more pissed than playful. Being shot at had obviously had a sour effect on her mood. The booze was making her even more aggressive, if that was even possible. She placed her hands in her hips and looked at the crowd around her with contempt. She then rose her voice and addressed them, forgetting about her previous playfulness.

“Just in case you have not realized, I’m in charge here! I am a giant, for God’s sake! I thought that was pretty obvious, but some of you seem to have some trouble to understand it”

As she finished saying it, Casey lifted her foot high and then stomped hard on the squad car. It was not only flattened, this time. It exploded in a loud bang as her foot sank somewhat in the asphalt. She had been looking for something spectacular for the crowd, and she got it. She went on:

“The sheriff did not understand it. So, let me ask you: anyone else wants to try something?”

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

He was holding Jeff with both hands. He was stronger, but Jeff’s rage almost overpowered him. He pushed him against a wall, around the corner where the giant girl was standing and their boss, Sheriff Dalton, had just been kicked.

“Let me go!” Jeff protested

“And what the hell are you going to do?” Al asked

“I’m gonna kill her!” Jeff shouted

Al really hoped that Casey could not hear Jeff’s screams over the rest of the crowd’s. It would be very bad news if she could.

“I want to kill her too” he offered

“Then, come with me” Jeff kept on protesting, trying to break free from his hold

“What? With our guns? Did you see what the sheriff’s rifle did to her? Nothing! What the hell do you think we will get with your 9mm?”

Jeff seemed to consider his words for a second.

“But she just killed the sheriff!”

“And what do you want? To get killed, yourself?” Al said

“We have to stop her” Jeff replied

“Of course we have to stop her. Just not this way”

“And how do you want to do it?” Jeff asked

Al cleared his throat and said:

“Well, to start with, we need to make a call to the National Guard. They will need to believe us, this time. And the geek boy may end up finding a way of reducing her”

“If she ever gets reduced she will regret ever having laid her hands on me” Jeff said

“Indeed she will. But first, we need a way to stop her from destroying more things while the National Guard gets here. It will take them a while and we cannot let the people in town alone with her” Al said

“And how the hell do you think you will do it?” Jeff asked

“I know about someone who might be able to help” Al replied

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Casey caught up with the crowd in less than two blocks. Still feeling mean at having been shot at, she stomped all the way to them, rather than just walking normally. The ease with which she caught up with people every time she meant to was almost insulting. Crouching down, she reached out and picked a random person up in each hand. Straightening, she looked at them with a frown. She had a man in his thirties and a woman in her fifties. She did not know either of them.

They offered her the usual screams, but she was already proficient in the art of squeezing the air out of her catches. For a second she was tempted to keep on increasing the pressure and squeeze them all the way. She wondered if she would be able to feel their bones cracking. She managed to control her anger and released the pressure, in the end. She had been rougher with them than with anyone she had picked up before, though. Well, she should probably not take into account the ones that had ended up in her cunt, but that was a different matter, from her point of view.

She was frowning as she looked at them. She had been playful with her previous catches, but she was feeling pissed off, now.

“I have a question for you, guys” she said

They both looked very scared.

“Who’s the boss?” she asked

Both people hesitated and Casey started to become impatient.

“I don’t have all day here! I asked you a simple question. Who’s the fucking boss?”

Finally, the woman managed to say:

“You are”

The man nodded and added: “Yes, yes, … you”

“See, it wasn’t that hard, was it? When a hundred foot girl comes into town, it should be clear that she fucking rules, shouldn’t it?”

She then heard the bang. An instant later, she felt the sharp sting in her stomach.

“Ouch!”

She immediately realized that she had been shot again. She moved her hands, containing her captives, away from her face and into her sides and looked down with an incredibly pissed off expression.

“What the hell was that!” she yelled. Windows on both sides of the street rattled.

She looked around, trying to find who had been stupid enough to shoot her. She did not find anyone. Her sight was keen, but she could only see the usual people running. She was mad. She unconsciously tightened her fists. She realized just in time that she was crushing the people on them. Once more, she thought about just going all the way and seeing what happened. She was really mad with the people. And she could use those two as an example. She managed to control herself just in time. The two people would never know, but in the space of a few minutes, they had been twice at a teenage girl’s whim’s distance of dying crushed. 

She lifted her right hand to her face. It was the one with the woman. She was terrified. And Casey looked very angry.

“They are shooting at me!” Casey said, her teeth clenched

The woman understood that her life, and probably the one of the man in her other hand, depended on how successful she was to calm the girl down. The task was especially difficult because being held in her hand in such a situation did nothing to calm herself down, to start with.

“Whoever is shooting at you is stupid” the woman said

Casey narrowed her eyes and replied:

“He’s much more than that. He is a fucking cunt”

“He deserves to be punished” the woman offered

“Oh, when I get my hands on him he will regret ever having been born” Casey replied in a cold tone. “There is just one problem. I don’t know where the fucking hell he is!” she said, raising her voice.

The woman understood that she had to get the giant girl out of her train of thought before she decided that she was a good scapegoat to release her anger.

“Someone will have seen…” she offered

The giant girl seemed to get out of the lock by that. She opened her eyes and repeated:

“Someone will have seen… yeah, someone will have seen”

Suddenly, the two people on her hands were inconsequential to Casey. She just turned to the four-story building to her right and dropped them there, very roughly. She would never learn that the man had broken a leg with the drop and that still he considered himself lucky.

She advanced down the street, stomping rather than walking. When she reached the first scattered people, she crouched down and picked two of them at random. This time, she briefly paused and set the one she had picked with her right hand on her left, together with the other one. She advanced some more before crouching, picking another and setting it in the same left hand that already contained two more people. The crowd was thick where she was standing now, so she still had some people in her reach when she crouched down to pick the fourth. She could not fit more than four on her left hand, she realized. For good measure she reached out for another and rose, holding him in her right hand. She was now holding five people, the largest amount she had held so far. The building behind her, with its six stories of height offered her the best set up for what she intended to do next. Being gentler than with the previous two, she set the five people on her hands down on the roof. One of them tried to run the moment he felt the roof under him, but she easily prevented it, intercepting him with her hand.

“I’m pissed off enough to crush the next one who tries anything stupid, so don’t try me” she said

No one else tried anything. Satisfied, she stooped and brought her face closer to the five tiny people. Four men and a woman.

Just then, she heard a new bang. This time, the shooter got her on her butt.

Standing up, she screamed:

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! When I catch you I’m going to pop you like a grape!”

She turned to look for him, but she did not see anything. Having been shot in the back meant that the shot had come from the opposite side of the street. She could see no one there, though. This only left a possibility. The fucking cunt was in a building. Turning to the roof where she had set her five captives and stooping once more, she said:

“I want the guy that has been shooting at me. I want him badly. I’m really pissed off. So pissed off that if I don’t get him I may have to release my frustration on whoever I have more handy. Do you understand that?”

Their looks showed her that they did.

“So, let me ask you… won’t you know, by any chance, where that fucking shooter is?”

 She had not finished asking that one of the men was already raising his hand. She smiled.

“Yes, little fella?”

“He is in one of the apartment buildings behind you” he said

It made sense, of course.

“Which one?” Casey asked, moving slightly to the side to let him see and be able to see herself.

“The four stories one, with the red bricks” he replied

“Which floor?” she asked, already anticipating the moment she would catch him.

“I don’t know. I just heard the shot from one of the windows when I was running past it. It’s not the ground floor, though”

Well, it was better than nothing, she thought. She smiled at the people in the roof.

“Well, it seems that you were useful, in the end. I’m going to check it out. Just don’t think on getting out of this roof. I want to find you here when I’m back. I will be incredibly upset if you are not”

Casey turned and walked back to the building the man had pointed. It did not even reach her pussy. She crouched and sat on her haunches, still overtopping the building. He was in there and she really wanted to get him. For a second she thought on just bringing the building down. She was pretty sure she would be able to. But she wanted to hold him in her hand, to see the fear in his eyes.

“I know you are in there, little fucker. And I’m going to get you out of this little dollhouse of yours!” she said

Kneeling, she brought her head level with the building and thought on what to do. She couldn’t just go window by window, she thought. It would be easy for him to hide, if she did that.      

Then she thought: “What the hell?”

Making a fist with her right hand while she was supporting herself on her left hand and knees, Casey just dragged it all the way through the building’s façade, as if it was a wrecking ball. The results were much more spectacular than anything she had done so far.

Bricks and debris rained down on the street, as the building’s façade was ripped open. Casey had to admit that she had been more successful than she had ever imagined she would be. She had not expected to expose the whole building in just a stroke.

She moved her head closer to the building, waiting for the smoke to clear up in order to see what was inside. She hoped that she would be able to identify the man with the gun easily.

It was easy enough. The moment the smoke cleared, she found a little man with a rifle right in front of her eyes. He seemed to be as surprised as she was, but a second later he was already lifting his rifle, ready to take aim and shoot her in the face.

The fact that she had not been harmed by previous shots did not mean that Casey was not afraid of what would happen if the man shot her in the face from such a close distance. What if he got an eye? There was not too much she could do, though. The man would be shooting any second now, and she did not think she would have time to move her hand up to block the shot or to stop the man.

Instinctively, she just pushed her lips out and blew as hard as she could. The results were better than expected. Taken unawares by the strong gust of air, the man was sent a couple of feet backwards, stumbled and fell on his ass. This was all Casey needed to bring her hand in and pick him up.

She was impressed by what she had achieved instinctively, but now that she held the man in her hand, she was taken once more by the anger she felt at him.

Sitting on her haunches once more, she brought him in front of her face. Engulfed by her fist, only his head got out between her index and thumb. He had seen a lot of scared people already. As a matter of fact, everyone she had picked up today was very scared. But no one had shown the same fear that this man was showing. Casey liked that. She loved it.

“You” she said as she fixed him with a stare. “You fucking little piece of shit. Why did you shoot at me?”

The man did not reply. He only babbled.

“I asked you a fucking question!” Casey said, raising her tone

Still, the man did not reply.

“You are not so brave now, are you? You thought you were a big man, shooting your rifle from where I could not see you, right?”

The man only looked at her with a very scared expression.

“Well, the bad news for you is that I’m smarter than you are and I can rip a building open” she said looking at him. “Did you really thing that your toy weapon would hurt me? For God’s sake, your fucking building does not even get as high as my ass!”

Casey then started squeezing harder. The man’s expression quickly showed that. She enjoyed that. Changing her face to a mocking smirk and lowering her tone into a confident one, she went on:

“I’ve been wondering all day how hard I would need to squeeze someone to get some bones breaking”

“No… please… no” the man yelled some intelligible words for the first time.

Casey prevented further yells by simply squeezing a little more.

“Will you shut up? Thank you” she said. Then she added: “You know, I haven’t really got further than this with anyone else I’ve picked before”

She then squeezed a little harder. She was soon rewarded by some cracking feeling. Opening her hand, she soon got the man’s screams.

“So, what did I break? Some ribs? An arm? Both?”

The man could only yell in pain. He was obviously through a lot of it. Casey took advantage of that to stand up and close her hand around him once more. She thought on just pushing all the way through, but she didn’t want things to get too messy. She had an idea.

Holding the man above her head, she raised her tone, for several blocks around her to hear:

“My little town mates, I’m done being nice with you. I had hoped that you had got the message with what happened to the sheriff, but apparently you did not. Or at least, the little fucker I’m holding in my hand did not. The message is simple: this is my town now. Anyone who challenges me will be sent out of it. Like this!”

She then drew her arm backwards and threw the little man. He flew over the limits of Henford, just as Sheriff Dalton had done before.

“I hope the rest of you are smarter than he was. If you are not, I can keep on doing this all day long!” she finished

Casey was satisfied at what she had just done, but she still felt mean. She needed to relax, to let out some steam. She knew just how too. The fact that she was in the middle of town made her hesitate just for a second. The she thought that after all she had done already, it did not matter anymore, did it?

She remembered one of the guys she had picked and set on the roof. Walking back to the six-story building she was happy to see that the five people were still on the roof. She had remembered him well. In his late twenties, with jeans and a black T-shirt, the guy was pretty cute. She picked him up without any other explanation and lifted him to his face.

“You are cute. Now, let’s find you some partners”

Block Street was already empty. It was not a problem. She had already learned enough about the little crowd’s patterns to know how to find more. Taking a left on the first corner, she walked a couple of blocks and turned left again. And there they were.

Of course, they tried to flee, but she was standing on the middle of the crowd and had too long a reach. A couple of minutes later, she was holding the four cutest guys she had been able to find. She had discarded a few after picking them up but had finally settled with 4 guys that were just O.K. After all, she was in Henford. It was not as if there would be so much to pick from.

 “You’ll do OK” she said

“What are we going to do?” one of the men managed to ask

She smirked and said:

“Well, in absence of a better term, I guess that judging by numbers we could call it an orgy”

Then, her stomach groaned noisily.

“But first, I’m gonna get me some food. I love a good fuck with my belly full”