- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 7. In Charge

 

“I shouldn’t have let her go” Lisa said

“Once again, Lisa, this is not your problem. Casey is old enough to know what she is doing” Kelly said

“That is the problem. She knows too well what she is doing” Lisa said

“It won’t be that bad. She will find Kevin, bring him here” Kelly replied

“You know that this is not the only thing she will do”

“You don’t know” Kelly insisted

“And now, everyone is going to know about us” Lisa complained

“This is hardly Casey’s fault”

“You blame me as well?” Lisa asked

“You know damn well it is your fault, Lisa. If you had not let them go, none of this would have ever happened”

“So, you are still mad at me” Lisa said

“What you did releasing the rest of the people was bad enough. But you had absolutely no right to release Fred and Kevin. Casey was right. Kevin was her business. And Fred was mine”

“She was hurting him”

“It was HER business” Kelly insisted. “And I did not hurt Fred. Why couldn’t you just leave them alone?”

“I… I thought… I did not know…” Lisa started to say. Then, she changed topics “What will we do when they find out about us?”

“Well, it will be any minute now. And I don’t fucking know. Wait for the geek to find a way to reduce us, I guess. I hope they don’t get the military here, but they might. More likely than not, the place is going to fill up with little men with white coats”

“You don’t seem so worried about that” Lisa said, commenting Kelly’s tone

“I’m damned worried about it. But the problem is that there is nothing I can fucking do about it. And again, all thanks to you”

“It’s not my fault!” Lisa repeated again

“You can repeat it as many times as you want, but all this is your fucking fault, Lisa”

“I can’t understand how you can defend Casey and attack me!” Lisa protested

Kelly looked at her for a couple of seconds and then said:

“Yeah, right. Casey is a bitch. So what? We have always known that. But for three days she was under control. She did abuse some of the people here, I know, but for God’s sake, we are talking about Casey being a hundred feet tall. How much more under control do you think she could have been? But of course, you could not see that, could you? You could only get shocked by everything and act really stupidly. So, what are the results? Well, to start with, you have set our hundred-foot bitch of a friend on the entire town. I’m sure that they will be eternally grateful for that. And when they find about us, I’m pretty sure that they will have very warm feelings about giant girls”

Lisa was left speechless. She wanted to reply, but she did not know how. Kelly was not usually so assertive but Lisa could immediately see that she was right.

Just then, they heard a noise coming from the door. It was opening. Both girls turned, surprised.

“Who the hell is it?” Kelly asked

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

For Chuck it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. There was someone always that took advantage of crises to loot and Chuck was determined to take advantage of this one. He had put some groceries in the shopping cart, but he knew where he was heading. Soon, he was standing in the electronics section. Thankfully it was one of the most untouched areas of the Super-Mart. He was looking for the largest TV he could find. The lights of the store were gone, of course, but that wasn’t a problem. Daylight was coming in through the large hole that was in the section of the roof that the girl had removed.

As he was heading back to the entrance, someone called for help. He turned to see someone trapped under a large chunk of debris. Chuck could not identify it very well, but he reasoned that it probably was part of the roof. He thought on just ignoring the man and leaving but finally set the cart aside and walked towards him.

“Help, please”

“You trapped?” Chuck asked

“Yes, please, help. I cannot move”

“Were are your colleagues?” he asked

“They left when she got here”

“Left you behind, the bastards, did they?”

Chuck then took a hold of one edge and tried to push. He could not move the piece of roof that was holding the other man down even an inch.

“This too heavy” he said

“Please”

“Push now” Chuck said as he tried to move the object once more. Again, it did not.

Chuck thought for a moment and then stood up.

“Sorry, man”

“Please, don’t leave me”

“911 is probably on its way”

“Please!”

Chuck ignored him and pushed his cart back to the exit. His pick up truck was the only one on the parking lot, aside from some obviously abandoned vehicles. He did not anticipate any issues getting back home. The police were too tied up with the girl and the rest of town seemed to care only about trying to leave somewhere else. He could already hear the horns from the massive pile up that had been formed in Creek Road. Apparently the girl had fucked up the Old Lake Road on the way to town so the only possible exit was through Creek Road, that ended up in the Interstate, at the edge of the valley. Of course, Creek Road had not been built thinking that all 25,000 people in Henford would want to leave at once and it was already collapsed with traffic and accidents. Chuck thought they were stupid. The smart thing to do was to stay at home. Well, and to take advantage of the situation as much as one could. He smirked as he loaded the groceries and the large TV box into his pick up. He only needed to take care not to drive close to the park.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Casey lightly moaned as she opened her eyes and began to stretch. Incorporating, she removed her long brown hair from her eyes and tried to adjust to wakefulness. Her first thought was:

“Has it all been a dream?”

A quick look around showed her trees that reached as high as her tits and, beyond them, buildings that were in proportion. She was sitting in the middle of Cahill Park. She smirked at the confirmation that she had not been dreaming. She was really a giant girl in the middle of Henford.

Her first thought was that she had dozed a little, but then she realized that the sun was much lower than she had expected and that she had probably slept more than she thought. She did not care, though. She felt wonderful.

She was naked. She had taken off her makeshift skirt and bra to enjoy her four sex partners. It had been the first time she had used that many and she knew that she would certainly repeat it. Maybe next time she should get more, actually, she thought with a smirk. This allowed her to have them working on different parts of her body as she focused on her womanhood. She had regretted a couple of times that the men, who looked just under 4 inches tall, were not a little bigger. But that was when she got creative and took the most of having several of them. She must have fallen asleep just after climaxing. She remembered the moment, though. She was pretty sure that her screams had been heard in all Henford and she blushed slightly when she thought about it, but then she thought how stupid it was to feel shy about being heard when she had actually fucked four people in front of everybody. Or at least, in front of everybody that had stayed and watched.

Casey had come and filled her belly just before her sleep, and sobered up during it, so she felt much more relaxed now. A noise to her right took her out of her train of thought. Looking down she saw a man lying, not far away from her. He was moaning in pain.

“What do we have here?” she asked aloud

The man did not reply. He was trying to crawl, somehow, but he was not getting anywhere. Casey felt curious and just reached out for him. He yelled, in pain, not in fear, when she picked him up in her right hand, so she unconsciously put some more care as she lifted him below her face and opened her palm to see him. She used a finger of her free hand to roll him so that he would face her. Now, there was a mix of pain and fear in his screams.

“I know you” she said. “You are one of the guys I fucked”

The man started screaming. Somehow, she decided not to squeeze him as she had done before. She then understood what happened.

“Are you hurt?” she asked

The man nodded

“That’s why you didn’t get away, isn’t it?”

The man nodded again and she went on:

“So, did your friends leave you behind? Well, I don’t know if they were your friends, to start with, but they certainly are not now, are they? I guess that no one wanted to get close to the giant sleeping girl”

She looked around. The streets around Cahill Park were completely empty. There was absolutely no one in them. Casey thought that it was to be expected that people would have used the time she had spent sleeping in getting away from her. Then she realized about something else. Her nap had also offered the perfect time for the cops or anyone else with the will for a fight to attack her. They had not. This could only mean that they had realized that it was useless and that all it would get them would be to make her angrier. So, they were staying out of her way. She felt incredibly powerful at the realization. After her stroll around the city, she had ripped the Super-Mart open and used four people to satisfy her needs and no one had even dared to show up to protest. They had already accepted that it was worthless, that she could do anything she wanted. It was then when she realized that this was her town now.

With a smirk in her lips, she looked down at the man in her hand and asked:

“So, what’s wrong with you?”

“My legs” was the man’s reply

Casey chuckled.

“Did I really break your legs in my pussy? I didn’t know my clit had so much of a fight on him”

The man gave her a despaired look.

“Oh, don’t look so gloomy. I’m done with you. You did your deed. You’re good”

Then, she stood up without warning and started walking out of the park. She wanted to set him up on one of the roofs in the street in front of her. She did, but then she also stopped and listened.

“What the hell is that?” she asked aloud as she heard the horns for the first time.

From her height, Casey had a commanding view of the entire city, so she found the source for the commotion soon enough. Cars were piled up all along Creek Road and well into town. It was obvious that they were trying to leave Henford. She realized it was a predictable enough reaction, but this did not mean that she liked it.

The town was hers now, but what good was a town to a giant girl if there were not people on it? She would not have her new toys leaving.

She was about to start heading towards them when she realized about her nakedness. She almost decided to ignore it, but a new look at the pile up showed her that cars did not seem to be getting away anytime soon. Somehow, traffic was completely blocked. She could use a couple of minutes to cover her modesty. She was quick about it, though.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Josh and Mary were in their car, getting incredibly nervous. Leaving Henford had looked like the best possible idea when word of the giant girl had started spreading around and even more when they started hearing stories about what she was doing to other people or what she had done to the sheriff. The problem was that the idea had looked too good to too many people and now they had been stopped for over an hour in Creek Road. Apparently, there had been some sort of accident ahead, according to what the few cops that were trying to maintain the evacuation ordered had told them. They were trying to clear the pile up, they said, but time was going on and they were not moving. And every minute they were stopped in there increased the chances of being exposed to the girl.

Josh blared the horn once more, out of frustration.

“Maybe we should get back home” Mary said

“How in the hell do you want us to get back? We are blocked in here!” Josh complained

“We could walk”

He was about to reply when they felt the ground shake.

“What was that?” Mary asked

Josh did not reply. His face was pale. A second later, the ground shook again. And then, it shook once more. It was rhythmical. And they both knew that it could only be one thing. Soon, the thuds could be heard. Mary began to scream.

Through his rear view mirror, Josh could see as dozens of car doors opened and people started pouring out of their vehicles. He opened his door and got out of his own car. Then she saw her. She had already reached the town limits and was beginning to walk by the road. There was a smirk in her face. Josh did not like her expression at all.

She observed the cars she was walking by, but other than that, she ignored them. Josh realized that she was walking towards the front of the pile up, closer to where they were. And she was approaching very fast.

He just got into his car again. In response to her wife’s screams, he just said:

“She’s coming”

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Did they think that they could leave her town without her permission? They were her people now and she wanted them in her town. And anything she wanted, she should get. She reached the road soon enough. The streets of Henford were now empty and she could walk without interruptions, which made her very fast.

Once she reached the road, she refrained from acting immediately, though. Instead, she just walked along it, heading for the front of the pile up. She did not want anyone leaving, so she needed to abort the attempt completely.

She did not address the people trapped on the road, but she chose to walk very close to it, knowing that this would scare them. She got two types of reactions: some of them tried to move their cars, even it if was evident that it would be impossible to do so. This resulted in more crashes and more horns blaring. Others just got out of their vehicles and started running down the road. Since they were mostly heading to town, she ignored them.

Watching the trapped cars so close to her bare feet made her think once or twice about just stepping into one of them, to set an example and get even more people running back to town. She finally discarded the idea. She had already seen the source of the pile up and she smiled as she thought that it could not have played better into her advantage.

A couple of cars had just crashed into each other precisely in the middle of the bridge that crossed Henford Creek, making it impassable and blocking the way for everyone else. She wondered how many had got out before that accident had happened, but judging from the size of the pile up, most of Henford was still trapped.

The bridge spanned over a length of 500 feet over the 50-foot deep river bed where Henford Creek ran. In summer, as during most of the year, Henford Creek had no water at all. Still, the town remembered the floods 62 years back, when the creek had overflowed its capacity and no one thought that the artificially deepened and widened path for the water was a bad idea. And so, no one considered that the 2-lane bridge was a bad idea either.

When Casey reached the creek, a few steps later, she had still not addressed the crowd trapped on the road. This made them even more afraid than if she had. Two quick steps down the slope brought her to the bottom of the creek. Standing there, the bridge did not reach as high as her belly button. When she turned towards it, she found several of the trapped cars laid down as toys on a table. She examined them for a moment and then looked at the two cars that had crashed into each other and had blocked everyone’s way, making her job easier. She would have thanked the drivers if she had not been equally mad at them for trying to leave her town.

She took a few more steps, until she was well ahead of the first cars. Then, without warning, she lifted her right hand high over her head, made a fist and slammed it on the roadway. Her fist easily broke through asphalt and concrete and sent large chunks of the bridge down into the creek. Screams from the trapped people intensified and more of them got out of their cars and started heading back to town on foot. Casey was satisfied, but it still was not enough. She raised her fist high once more and slammed it on the bridge again. She was about to do it a third time when she saw that it was not needed. The remainders of the bridge just collapsed and the full section between the central pillars went down. There was a 50-foot gap where there had been a roadway before. No one would be getting out of town through there which meant that, with Old Lake Road also quite disabled, no one would have an easy time getting out of town anymore.

The collective grasp coming from the crowd told her that they had understood her purpose. This did not make her any less upset with them. Walking back to the front of the pile up, she stood silent for a few seconds and observed it. There were people still on their cars and others making an exit through the central aisle between vehicles. She could feel the tension, the fear. They felt that they were at her mercy. She decided to show them that they were right.

Choosing an obviously occupied car, she reached out and picked it up. Within seconds, she was holding it in front of her face and looking through the windshield. There was a very scared couple inside.

She used a low tone, as if only to address them, although she knew that many others could hear her too.

“Were you going anywhere?”

She did not wait for a response, although she could see that the couple inside the car was screaming.

“Leaving town without saying goodbye? That’s very rude, you know? And I don’t like people in my town being rude.”

She smirked as she observed them through the windshield some more.

“So, what should I do with you? Maybe I should set some example, shouldn’t I?”

Then she started closing her fingers and felt the metal bending and groaning under them.

“Maybe I should crush your car… with you inside. It would be a piece of cake, but maybe it would make your little town mates realize that they shouldn’t piss me off, don’t you think?”

The screams could now be heard from outside the car. Then, she chuckled and stopped pushing with her fingers.

“You guys are lucky that I was just got laid and I feel magnanimous, though. When I set you down, you will get out of your car and get back into my town. Understood?”

She set the car on the bridge and waited for them to get out of it. They complied quite promptly. When they were out of it, she smashed the vehicle with another slam of her fist. They were not expecting it and were sent on their backs. Casey just giggled. Then, she got serious once more, looked down the road and raised her tone.

“Have you little people understood, already? This is my town now and I want you in it. This is the last fair warning I’m giving you. Anyone I catch trying to sneak out of my town from now on is not going to be so lucky as the idiots on that car. Now, get out of your cars and get back into town. You have five minutes before I start stepping on them on my way back”

It did not even take a minute for the crowd running in the aisle between cars to more than double. Her words had had the right effect. While she waited for them to get back, she just had a closer look at the little men on the bridge just in front of her and smiled again at how puny they looked. Remembering about what she had done in the building with the shooter before, she stooped, pushed her lips out and blew at them. She chuckled and slapped her ass when she saw that this was enough to send them off their feet.

“For God’s sake, you REALLY are puny!” she said

To the people on the road it was not that funny.

“I didn’t know I could blow that hard when I was little”

The people in the road stood up once more, only to be caught by a new strong gust of wind from her lungs that sent them to the ground once more. This time, she laughed.

“Come on, guys. I did not even put any effort on it!”

She then decided to leave them alone for some time. In the end, she wanted them back into town. Once they were there, she would have plenty of time to play with them.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

“What do you mean tomorrow?” the mayor asked

The deputy that had taken the sheriff’s place was pale.

“They did not believe it”

“Did you send them the pictures and the videos?”

“We did, but I think they believe they were a fake. They will have someone come to see us tomorrow morning” the deputy said.

“For God’s sake, we are under attack. We cannot wait until tomorrow morning. We cannot wait another hour! What’s the fucking use of the National Guard if they do not defend us when we are under attack?”

“Maybe you should call the governor, sir” the deputy suggested

“I already did that”

“And?”

“He did not believe me” the mayor said