- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Search

She waited for most of her people to get back in town before she casually strolled back into it. It took her considerably less time than the tiny people to reach the city limits, of course. The sun was already getting low, telling her that it was early evening. The day was beginning its end. It had been a wonderful day. The most wonderful day in Casey’s life. She did not remember ever having felt more satisfied. It all had to do with power, of course. She felt more powerful than ever, and of course, she was right to feel so. Casey knew she wielded more power than she could have ever imagined anyone could have. There was nothing she could think of that she could not do.

As she got into town, she observed it. No building came even as high as her tits and most were below her waist. And the thousands of people on it were at her complete mercy. She could force them to do anything she liked, play with them or use them as sex toys. There was nothing they could do to prevent it. They had tried already, and they had failed to harm her. Of course, it had been the easiest thing to deal with them, afterwards.

She thought on what to do with all that power. She had not really had a plan when she had come into the city earlier that day. Maybe she should go to the Town Hall and officially declare herself as Henford’s new ruler. It’s not as if anyone would have a doubt at this point, but she should make it official. There was something else that she had to do before, though.

In the end, she had come into Henford to get Kevin back and after a full day of roaming around the city, she had pretty much diverted from her original objective. There was no reason not to settle that now, though. She really wanted to get her hands on him and let him know how things were going to work from now on. So, making her mind up, she started walking towards Kevin’s house.

“I’m walking down this street, so get the fuck out of it” she announced to the crowd when she turned a corner and started walking towards the neighborhood where Kevin lived.

She walked slowly and enjoyed the reactions of people as her feet set very close to them. A few she taunted with her feet and threatened to step on, only to end up stepping next to them and giggling.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

“Fuck, that was close” Fred told Kevin as they both stopped to get some air.

They had been running all the way from Creek Road. Kevin was still shocked so Fred had already got used to him not talking much. He had recovered enough to think rationally, though, so it had not been hard to convince him that they had to get the hell out of Henford, once Casey had shown up. Joe had been way more stupid. He was convinced that Lisa would not hurt him, even if he had fled from her.

For a while Fred thought that they would make it. He had managed to convince Kevin that going to his parents’ house would be a bad idea and the two of them got in Fred’s parents’ pick-up. And then they had been trapped on the road for hours.

Kevin almost had a nervous breakdown the moment Casey showed up. Fred felt shivers running down his spine. He did not know what she would be capable of doing if she got her hands on them. He preferred not to imagine it. Rumor had it that Casey had killed the sheriff and some people said that she had killed someone else too. Despite having known her for a long time, or maybe because of that, Fred could not deny those claims as true.

Casey’s presence in Creek Road had been terrifying. Fred saw her play as rough with the people trapped on it as she had played with him and the rest of the people that had been trapped in the old factory with her. And then he realized that she had not noticed that they were there. Kevin was shivering but Fred managed to get him going back to town. They got there ahead of Casey, who had stayed in the road for a while. And now they were trying to recover from the long sprint.

Risking a peek around the corner, Fred saw that Casey was back on the move. She was casually strolling back to town, towering over everything around her. The mischievous smile in her face did not offer any doubts as to her intentions.

“She’s fucking fast” Kevin said as he realized that despite her apparently calm pace she was getting close much faster than he would have thought.

Kevin replied, which was strange enough.

“We need to move” he muttered.

He made a gesture to get back on the street to start running once more. Fred managed to stop him in the last moment.

“We cannot just run down the street, Kevin!” Fred said in a steady tone. It was obvious to him, but Kevin was still not thinking clearly all the time.

“She’s coming!” Kevin said in an anguished tone.

Fred could not blame Kevin for his state of mind. He had been through a lot. Or at least, that’s what he thought. They all had been able to see what Casey had done to him right after she had first grown. And while Kevin had not really told them about what had happened back on the lake when Casey had taken him, both Joe and him had an idea on what that could have been. And, as disgusting as they could think it was, both of them thought that Casey was really capable of that.

He had to protect Kevin. And right now, protecting him meant stopping him from what he was about to do. Casey was just a few blocks down the street and if Kevin and him just went back into it and started running, he was sure that they would not outrun them. Of course, there was always the possibility that she would disregard them, being as big as she was, but he did not want to bet his life to Casey’s lack of eyesight.

“We’ll hide” Fred said, pulling Kevin towards a store front.

“She’ll find us!” Kevin screamed

Fred covered his mouth and pulled him harder. Kevin let go.

The thuds and shakes became more noticeable. A couple of seconds later, small pebbles rained from the façade of the building where the shop was. Kevin dropped to the ground and started crying. Fred sat next to him and hushed him.

Her foot landed in the middle of the intersection with a loud thud, the asphalt cracking around it. Fred covered Kevin’s mouth once more, just in time to prevent him from yelling. Her other foot flew swiftly through the intersection, landing ahead. The toes on the foot they could see flexed and her foot rose again. And then again. And again. She was getting away from them. She had not seen them. Fred risked walking towards the intersection and saw Casey’s back as she got away from them. In front of her some people scattered right in front of her foot as she giggled.

An intersection later, she made a right. He had not expected that. Behind him, Kevin muttered:

“She’s going to my house”

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

“One of the first things I’ll need to change around these parts is traffic. You people are terrible drivers!” Casey mocked as she approached an intersection where two cars had been involved in a pretty nasty accident. One of them was turned upside down.

Casey bent down and picked it up. It was empty. Of course, both cars had been long abandoned. And, of course, the car she had picked up was not in great shape.

“Should I finish the job?” Casey thought as she held the car in her hand and unconsciously started tightening her fingers, considerably denting the metal.

She did not have time to make a decision. A strong sting just under her right tit took her out of her thoughts. The almost immediate bang did not leave room for interpretation. She had been shot again!

Casey’s blood began boiling almost immediately as she started searching for the source of the shot. She found the stupid lonely man standing about two blocks ahead, still holding the rifle in his hands.

“You little fucker” she said in slow and loud words as she locked her eyes on him.

The man had already realized that it had been a very bad idea to try to face the giant girl on his own. Casey saw as he seemed to hesitate for a second. Then, he dropped the rifle, turned and started running away.

“Oh no, you won’t” Casey said. Then, instinctively, she brought her hand above her head and threw the car she had been holding on it in the direction of the fleeing man.

“Bulls eye!” Casey said excited as the car hit the road exactly in the spot where her attacker was. Casey had never known she had so great aim. She had not expected what happened next, though. Apart from finishing the man that had shot her, which had been her intention, the car exploded in hundreds of pieces of flying debris, which caught some of the other pedestrians in the block, hurting them. And, even more spectacularly, the remainders of the car bounced and rolled for half a block, trampling what Casey thought had been a woman in a flowered dress.

“Oh fuck!” she said as she brought her hand to her mouth. She had not expected the consequences of her little act of justice to be so extreme. Without even thinking about it, she had probably caused the worst damage since she had got into town earlier in the morning. Still, she failed to feel bad about it.

“None of this would have happened if you guys stopped shooting at me!” she then said in a scolding tone. “If you shoot me, people dies! Do you little fuckers understand?” she added, angry.

No one replied, of course. The people that had not been hit by the debris just tried to run even faster than they had. And the ones that were injured just yelled louder.

Casey had to be careful not to step on any of them as she moved past the block where they had been. They did not know, but a few had been incredibly close to ending up under her foot. Still feeling mad at having been shot at, she did not change her mind until the last instant.

Two intersections and a turn to the right later, Casey was standing in front of Kevin’s house. Or, actually, his parents’. She fist crouched and then looked through the windows, trying to find any sign of her ex-boyfriend.

Once again, she had the feeling of looking through the windows of a dollhouse. This particular dollhouse looked empty.

“Are you there Kevin?” she asked with a mocked sweet voice. “I’ve come to pick you up. We have some catching up to do!” she added

Nothing moved inside the house. Casey started to feel a little frustrated, afraid that Kevin would not be home. She really wanted to get her hands on him and let him know who was the boss now.

“Come on Kevin. Get out or I’ll have to get in” she said, her voice more forceful

She waited a few seconds. Then, without warning, she just made a fist and slammed it on the roof just in front of her. It easily collapsed. She had a full bedroom exposed, miniature furniture partially covered by chunks of debris. Encouraged by the ease of it all, Casey just punched another section of the roof, exposing another room.

“I’m fine with bringing the fucking house down, in case you’re wondering” Casey said

There was no reply. And no trace of a movement. Changing her approach, Casey opened her palms and turned them face up, as if they were an excavator. She easily brought them through the exposed walls and then lifted a section of the roof deeper in the house up, easily turning it into a pile of rubble. She soon had the top floor of the house exposed. And still, no trace of anyone inside.

She was almost convinced that the house was empty, by now. But since she was there, she finished the job and exposed the ground floor in the same way. A long table turned into splinters under her fist as she vented her frustration at not finding her boyfriend.

Her attention was caught by some movement to her right. She soon understood what she had seen through the corner of her eye. It had been a curtain moving on the neighbor’s house.

She did not waste any time. Her fist had been acting like a bulldozer for a few minutes, so it was already used to the feeling of a wall easily crumbling. Crouching a little more, she saw a man in his sixties laying face up in the kitchen’s floor, clearly having been thrown off balance by her hand entering his house.

She did not waste time in reaching out and pinching his leg with two fingers. Then, she just dragged him out of the house. She vaguely knew Kevin’s neighbor. She had said ‘Hi’ to him a few times, when getting into Kevin’s house and had felt his eyes in her ass when she turned. In her mind, he was labeled as a dirty old man. Now, he was a very small dirty old man.

Just for fun, she lifted him to her face while still holding him by the leg. He let him dangle upside down in front of her face.

“Hello little man” she said, her mood having improved just a little thanks to being able to mess with someone.

The man’s face was turning purple and he was clearly having some problems to speak, so Casey let him dangle a couple more seconds and then just grabbed him in her empty hand and turned him again.

“Better?” she asked

She waited for him to recover. Then, he managed to speak:

“You… you… are Kevin’s girlfriend”

“Ex-girlfriend, I’ m afraid” she said. “Apparently Kevin did not like being the small one in the relationship” she added

“Ho…How?” the man asked

“Long story” Casey said, shrugging. “I’m afraid I don’t have time for it now. I really need to find Kevin” she added. “Do you know where he might be?” she then asked

“No…” the neighbor said

Casey increased the pressure in her hand just a little. Seeing the reaction in the neighbor’s face it was obvious that he had clearly noticed.

“You see, it’s a pity. Kevin made me really mad. I’d rather discuss it with him, but if I don’t find him I’ll need to vent on whoever I have handy”

Her voice was chilly and from the neighbor’s reaction she could see that he had got the message very clearly.

“Wait…” he said

Casey smiled.

“Yes?” she asked

“He might be in High School” he said

“High School?” Casey asked, surprised. “Why would he be there?”

“They are moving everyone there. To the football pitch. I heard it on the radio. There was an emergency message, from the mayor”

Casey’s smiled widened. It made sense, of course. She had dealt with the two possible exits from town, so there was no possibility for evacuation. And, somehow, someone had decided that if it was not possible to escape, the next best option would be to try to protect everyone by putting them all together.

Bringing her hand down, she set the man on the ground and opened her fingers.

“Thanks” she said with a smile directed at the man, who was shivering and did not know what to do. “I think I’ll go say ‘Hi’ to everyone there” she added.

Standing up, she forgot about him and started to walk down the street, in the direction of High School. The more she thought about it, the more eager she was to get there. Not only would she have the chance to find Kevin and settle things with him once and for all, but the idea of finding most of town gathered there was very appealing.

She would show up and let everyone know how things were going to work from then onwards. Yes, she was going to show everyone that she was in charge now.