- Text Size +

Karin led the young man down the familiar steps. A twinge-worthy creak escape with each footfall. Not exactly the stealthiest of exits, but she hardly needed concealment. After all, she had been sent by her mistress to be noticed by the drunken idiots that inhabited the tavern after night fell. Simple minded men made simple prey, and they made perfect playthings. Karin forced the thought away, it's very presence turned her gut into a knot. Ysera's influence was twisting her, but she fought to maintain a sense of humanity, even if she was not permitted to act upon it. No doubt the 'games' that her mistress enjoyed were pleasurable, but it was a contorted and vile pleasure. Still, she couldn't prevent the faint moisture that formed between her legs as she pictured the task she was set to perform.

A burning sensation against her breastbone jolted her back to the present. The necklace she wore was more potent than any shackle. Ysera transmitted her will directly to Karin through the device, commands and sensations that taunted her will. And its abilities did not end there. Karin no longer struggled to remove the implement, she knew that it would encircle her neck for as long as her mistress desired. Several attempts at its removal had proven futile. Even as she reached a hand absentmindedly to the chain, she felt her mind shift, focusing her towards her task. The boy, Rane, was now to be transported back to her mistress's lair. The method of capture was always explicitly designated by Ysera, to both humiliate her prey and Karin alike. And yet Karin couldn't help but smile at the thought of pleasing the voice that infiltrated her mind. She knew better than to struggle, so much simpler it was to follow the path set before her.

Karin turned to face the young man. He was meaningless to her, she could have chosen to take anyone from that crowded room of filth. Poor boy, he had no idea what he was getting himself into. She had been taught many roles: the maid, the wildcat, the seductress. Tonight the maiden would suit her needs.

'I've never done this before, and it's so cold and dark down here, hold me?' she spoke faintly and jutted her chest outwards, shivering. Her bosom vibrated before his eyes. His gaze remained fixed on her chest, his cock slowly expanding inside his trousers. Still feigning confidence, he wrapped a toned arm around her waist and pulled Karin in close. She squealed, the picture of innocence, and lifted her gaze slowly to meet his eyes. She darted in and pecked his lips, then withdrew, blinking shyly. He motioned in, pressing his lips to hers, tongue prying her to allow entry. She complied, exhaling deeply, and grabbed the front of his shirt. Fiddling with the buttons, he reached down to aid her as she clumsily undid the first two. Karin let her hand rest at the top of his trousers, appearing cautious as her hand slid along towards the top button. With the final button now splayed apart, she let her hand glide down his zipper before tugging at his trousers. He watched with a proud look, nodding as she unwittingly unveiled his partially erect cock. A dribble laced his slowly expanding head, and Karin let her finger wipe against the tip, catching the droplet on her fingertip. With a curious look, she lifted it to her lips. Her tongue slid out, tasting the salty fluid before encasing her fingernail within her moist mouth and sucking absentmindedly. He watched, entranced by her display. His penis was now fully engorged, resting on a slight upwards tilt, ready for insertion. Letting her moist finger trace down his sternum and his abdomen, it left a small slick trail as it arrived to his navel. She withdrew slightly, only to drop her hand downwards to clasp his cock in a firm grip. Her palm now encircling his shaft, she slid it forwards and back, her palm riding the pole from base to the lower edge of his head. He groaned, clearly enjoying her tantalizing embrace of his firm member. Karin leaned in, bringing her lips in close to his neck. She took a small amount of his flesh into her maw, generously sucking until his skin began to swell, slowly turning a ruddy purple as she worked. She repeated herself on the opposite side as he shifted himself to force his cock harder within her grip. His own secretions had begun to moisten her hand and with watery fingers, she released the clasp that suspended her dress. The delicate fabric clung to her skin as it descended, slowly revealing her naked breasts, then stomach, then pubis, before landing in a heap around her ankles. She stood fully naked in the soft torch light of the basement, save the silver necklace adorned with a small red gemstone that still rest along her neckline and dipped between her breasts. As the robe fell and revealed her exposed form, his eyes widened and breaths drew faster. Her body was a feast for his intoxicated focus, and he was ravenous. Suave and demure now discarded, the boy drew close and reached a hand to her vulva, toying with the sensitive lips beneath calloused digits.

'Mmm, that feels nice, but I want so much more.' Karin heard herself say. Her breasts pushed tight to his chest, the necklace bounding forwards to a swift contact. With a gasp, the young man recoiled, a small imprint left in the shape of the gemstone. His face a look of sudden terror, the man slowly descended, body shrinking in abrupt fashion. Within moments his shoulders no longer reached her knees, then his reach no longer above her ankles, until the process finally stopped. Standing mere inches tall, the form below could swim in clothes that he wore minutes ago. But now he was the ideal size for her mistress. He would be far easier to transport at this size as well, not that Ysera would permit Karin to simply carry the diminutive male within a pocket or satchel. No, instead of a prison of cloth, the boy would endure a prison of flesh as the voice from the amulet requested. Karin bent down to grab the boy, bringing him close to her face.

'I'm afraid you are coming home with me, as a toy. But first, we'll have to put you away where you belong.' her voice taunted. Karin felt herself bringing the human figure around her hips and back towards her rounded cheeks. She let her opposite hand slip between the protruding fatty hills formed around her tight ass. Spreading slowly, she brought Rane in close, facing him to the tight pink rim that marked the entrance of her anus. Its puckered form still clenched tight, it awaited the arrival of its passenger. Karin pushed the boy's head to her tensed hole and exhaled. Gradually, the entrance relaxed, and the head slid inwards, encased within the warmth of her rectum. With increased pressure, the body soon followed. Finally, the feet were introduced by the tip of her index, diving inwards to follow and encase the form adequately between constricting bands of muscled colon. Karin withdrew her finger with a casual 'pop', allowing her asshole to relax to form a wrinkled seal. Squirming emanated within her bowel, the pressure arousing nerves that coaxed forth a steady stream from her vagina. Pleasure flooded through the necklace, filling her mind, throbbing inside her chest and electrifying her clitoris. Karin couldn't wait to shit her passenger into a toy and force him inside Ysera. Or perhaps her mistress would prefer to have Karin swallow the boy after his extrusion, still coated in the residue of his confinement within her anus. Or maybe she would wish to see the boy struggle as he was compressed beneath a pile of excrement. It didn't matter, Karin would answer obediently, if only to feel the resurgence of bliss that penetrated her being. It was pure ecstasy. Her will had departed for now. Yes, now she would serve.