- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Stephanie felt ill. She was still stuck between her daughter’s toes, being rhythmically squeezed by them. While Beth’s skin felt soft and she had clearly washed them fairly recently, it was still a sweaty foot that smelled like a foot. Normally Stephanie liked the smell of new shoes, but being still in her own new pair with her daughter’s foot somehow didn’t give her that same sensation. Stephanie tried not thinking about her husband’s unfortunate demise, but it was pretty hard considering she was at the foot of his killer.

 

“I don’t feel any licking,” Beth said. “I guess I should give you more incentive.”

“Stephanie cried, “No. Please.” She started licking the side of one of Beth’s toes. Apparently Beth had already decided to punish her as she started shrinking. “Nooo!” When she stopped shrinking, she was half the height of the toes she was standing between. Stephanie was in awe of the valley between the titanic toes. Then the valley started closing in and the toes came together, smashing Stephanie into walls of flesh. The squeeze held until Stephanie reluctantly stuck out her tongue until it touched Beth’s skin. The squeeze ceased, dropping Stephanie a few inches; she fell to her hands and knees.

 

“Now lick the spot between my toes,” Beth said. She felt the tiny tongue of her mom comply. Beth couldn’t believe how good it felt to have such a tiny being heeding her every wish and worshipping her. “If only I didn’t kill your husband. I could have had each of you between my toes, cleaning them with your tongues.” Beth wished she had made her dad worship her feet. She recalled standing barefoot, right on top of him. She imagined how scared he must have been since she didn’t even know he was there. His teenage fucking daughter almost squashed him like a bug under her beautiful, elegant feet. Beth had made sure to take care of her feet throughout the years; constantly getting pedicures. She wanted to make sure her feet deserved to be worshipped. She also liked noticing when guys and sometimes girls stared at her feet, thinking she wouldn’t notice. Beth knew she was hot all over, but the idea of a person being dedicated to just her feet was intoxicating to her. She felt her mom slowing down, maybe crying again. “If you want, I can keep shrinking you until you are so small that I can’t even see you anymore. Of course, it wouldn’t be in these shoes. I’d toss you in my workout sneakers and shrink you to the size of a speck. When I put my shoes on, I would have no idea if you died under my heel, if my toes got you, or if you suffocated under my sole.” Her mom started licking again.

 

The doorbell rang and Stephanie stopped licking. “Come in.”

 

Mark hesitated before opening the door. For as long as he can remember, Mark has had the fantasy of being a giant. He used all the websites that catered to his fantasy. He tended to lean toward just the male giant forums and sites. He had no interest in a woman having power over him. So when he saw a post from a person claiming to be a woman in his area saying that she wanted to play and wanted a giant, he was all over it. While he worried it might be a hoax or a scam, he didn’t want to miss out if it was real. So he quickly verified as much as he could. The user, “AngryDaughter1138”, also seemed to want to verify a lot. Some of her questions were seeing if he would really go through with it, if presented the opportunity; if he would really take a life for pleasure. Mark didn’t consider himself a bad person, but he made certain justifications in his fantasies for killing shrunken people. When mark heard, “Come in” from a feminine, young voice, he had a great relief wash over him. He was still hesitant though.

 

“Hello? AngryDaughter1138?”

 

“On the couch.”

 

Mark walked into the living room to find a drop dead gorgeous young woman in nothing but her underwear, a bra, and heels; which were propped up on the arm of the couch. She was a complete knockout. Mark was no slouch himself, but this girl could be a supermodel.

 

“Wow. I’m Mark. You are…?”

 

“Let’s stick to usernames, BiggusDickus93.” Beth was pleased that this guy was not bad looking and that he seemed to not be half as confident as he was online. “Did you bring the condoms?”

 

“Huh? Oh! Yeah. Can’t wait.” He set the condoms on the couch arm, next to her heels.

 

“Now, take off my heels, and smell my left foot from heel to toe.”

 

“I, uh. I thought this was supposed to be a uh … big ‘M’ little ‘f’…”

 

“This is whatever I say it is. Now do it.”

 

Mark wanted to play his fantasy, but this is by far the hottest girl he has ever had a chance with, so he was going to do what she said. He didn’t like feet; always thought the attraction to women’s feet was grossly overrated. But he would do a lot to be with this incredibly hot girl. He slowly slipped the heels off her feet and set them down. Then, as she commanded, he started sniffing her heel and moved up her sole.

 

Stephanie was terrified when she heard the doorbell ring. She wondered who this friend might be. A girlfriend from school? A guy friend? Then she heard a man’s voice and tried not to imagine what was in store for her. She heard the chatter between the two and felt her whole world (in the shoe) shake. Finally the light came in and she saw a young man, towering in front of her. He dropped down, below the foot and she heard a massive wind, the man sucking air in through his nose. His head kept rising until his eyes came up to the toes. His eyes met hers and went wide.

 

“What. The. F-“

 

“You like it?”

 

Mark slowly backed up a few inches. He got the perspective of this hot girl’s foot with a tiny hot woman between the toes. The toes started wiggling and the tiny woman almost fell before regaining her footing. He might not have been able to process the whole situation, but he accepted it; whether it was real or a dream, he went with it. He quickly reached out to try and snatch the woman, but the toes scrunched and kept their prisoner.

 

“No. She is mine and you will only do with her as I say. Now, stand up and take off your pants.”

 

Mark obliged without hesitation.

 

Beth let the grip of her little toes loosen. Stephanie was free of the monstrous toes.

 

“Now, put your penis between my toes.”

 

Mark waddled over with his pants at his ankles. He was already close to rock hard. He placed his penis on top of the toes the tiny woman was between. He looked at Beth to clarify.

 

“Yes, between those two toes.” Beth watched her mother drop down and cower at the site of the giant penis overhead. Beth felt the man rubbing himself against her toes to wedge it down. She started gently squeezing his member is it lowered and lowered until it was finally pinning her mom down. She could hear her mom screaming under the big dick. “Yes. Yes!”

 

Mark finally noticed that the woman was fingering herself as he pressed his penis between her toes. She was squeezing really hard and he didn’t know if he was supposed to cum yet, but he was close. She must have noticed because she said, “Stop.” He did immediately. He was kind of scared of this woman. Too scared to even question how this happened.

 

“Now, grab one of the condoms.”

 

Mark grabbed one, opened it frantically and prepared to put it on.

 

“First, hold it open on the top of my foot, right under where your Biggus Dickus is.”

 

Mark did as she asked. The opening of the condom was right under his penis and where Stephanie was. Beth slowly started rocking her foot back and forth so it tilted. The started jerking it harder and harder. Not only did this feel incredibly good to Mark, but it loosened Stephanie. Stephanie tried to gran something, but she slipped right out from between the toes and fell down to the tip of the condom. Mark paused to look at the tiny little, hot woman in the condom he was holding. This was one of his ultimate fantasies coming to life before him. And he was frozen.

 

Beth rolled her eyes, “Now put it on…”

 

Mark shook out of his gaze and proceeded to put on the condom.

 

Stephanie was being shaken violently all about as the giant man’s penis approached her. She was crying more than ever as she saw the distance close. Finally, it pressed against her and she was squished between the latex and the penis. She was stuck just under the slit so that her head was in the little bit of space with air. She then heard Beth, though muffled through the condom.

 

Beth brought her head close to Mark’s Penis so Stephanie could hear her. “I am sure you have had plenty of dick in your time, but I wanted you to have a fresh one that was finally big enough for you. I hope you enjoy it, mom.”

 

“That’s your mom!”

 

Beth grabbed his penis and started working it. She rubbed her nose under the shaft and up the head so she could feel her mom’s helpless body. “I hope you’re ready to experience your daughter giving head up close. Stephanie’s eyes widened as she saw her daughter open her mouth up and stick her tongue out just enough to invite the penis. The tip of the penis pressed Stephanie into the warm, awaiting tongue. Darkness enveloped her as the distant lips closed.

 

Beth had barely started sucking before she felt the pressure change in the condom. Penis still in mouth, Beth looked up to Mark to see he had orgasm face. She sighed as best she could. She slowly pulled away, still sucking until the tip popped out like a popsicle. She looked down to see a semen filled tip with a struggling body inside.

 

“Take it off.”

 

“I want to feel her down inside.”

 

“Take it off and we’ll play with her later or you will pay.”

 

Mark felt that indescribable fear again. He carefully pulled off the condom so it didn’t spill. Beth looked inside to see her mom treading at the surface. Beth grabbed the condom and took it over to the kitchen sink. She grew her mom to be two inches tall, pulled her out, and started washing her. “You should probably take these clothes off too.” She set her mom at the base of the sink and watched her stip. Looking at her mom’s wet, naked body, she could really tell where her own hot body came from. “So what are we going to do with you next?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I really appreciate all the comments! I hope you all enjoy this chapter.