- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“I was hoping Biggus Dickus would be able to control himself and resist cumming so soon,” Beth said.

 

“I’m sorry. But you were giving me a blowjob after a handjob after a … foot job? Toe job?”

 

“I had planned on it lasting longer. I really wanted to make it last, my mom in my mouth, trapped against your penis.”

 

“Oh!” Mark grabbed his already hardened penis at those words. It was difficult with a damn hot girl, almost nude, standing right in front of him, while she was drying off her hot, naked, shrunken mother with a cloth.

 

“See? You can’t control yourself.”

 

“Not when you say stuff like that. It sends a pulse through me that I can’t control. Anyway, you were giving me a fantasy I only thought could ever exist in my imagination. I’ve masturbated to this type of scenario countless times. You expect me to have complete control over myself when you give it to me like that? How much constraint did you have when you were first able to do this?”

 

“I only started this a few hours ago and I crushed my dad between my fingers in my vagina while masturbating with him.”

 

“Ah!” Mark grabbed his penis again and squeezed until he shot his wad right past Beth’s leg and onto the kitchen floor. Mark dropped onto his knees while continuing to slush. Beth looked behind her to see the mess on the floor and sighed. Mark’s head dropped against Beth’s thigh. He kept sliding down until his forehead landed on Beth’s foot. His nose was between her toes. While Mark wasn’t a fan of feet and certainly not being submissive, he like thinking of his nose between Beth’s toes from the perspective of Beth’s mom. She’s already shrunk and scared between her daughter’s toes and his giant face appears and starts to crush her. He was still shaking his penis while imagining this.

 

Beth was doubly disappointed. She really wanted this guy to last longer, and he just “reset” again. Who knows how long she would have to wait for him to be ready again. And while she wasn’t into giants, she had sought him out to be a more dominating personality. She didn’t want it for her. She wanted a confident, dominating male to take hold of her mother and completely own her while plowing her daughter. She planned to put her mom through all the changes in scenery: her mouth, then her pussy, then finally, her butt. She wanted the man to come on her mom over and over until being crushed and drowned in her daughter’s caboose. How humiliating it would be; to be squeezed to death by your daughter and some douchebag. She didn’t know if there would be a condom for the last one or if her mom would just be shoved in and never let out.

 

Stephanie’s head spun as she had just nearly been drowned in a condom by some strange young man. She could still feel the latex press against her body as Beth’s tongue felt her. It felt as invasive as right now. Beth’s hands were all over her naked body. Sometimes it was the cloth, but sometimes it was just a finger riding up her leg or breasts. To make matters, worse, the giant was right there, still jacking himself off. Stephanie looked into her daughter’s face and could see the machinery turning. She could feel her daughter fantasizing about what sexual tortures she would put her through next. Then she heard a noise and turned to see the giant man’s face. Obviously, by his expression, he just finished himself off. ‘What has my life become? Some guy just came in my kitchen.’ Beth looked up to see her daughter sigh in disappointment before looking back at her. Beth raised an eyebrow. Beth transferred Stephanie into one palm so that she was laying in it. Slowly, her fingers from her other hand moved her arm so that her hand went to her vagina. Beth used the tip of her finger so it pushed Stephanie’s hand into her own crotch. Stephanie got what she meant after a few prods, so she shook her head. Beth grinned and nodded her head to confirm Stephanie’s fears. She kept shaking her ‘no.’

 

Beth said, “Hey, Biggus.”

 

“Hmm”

 

“How would you like my mom to be between my toes down there again?”

 

“Ohhh. Please, yes.”

 

Beth just stared at her mom until Stephanie gave in. She started masturbating in her daughter’s palm. Beth was pleased. She had a man, nearly worshipping her feet and she had her mom pleasuring herself in the palm of her hand. She felt all kinds of power. She slowly closed her fingers over her mother. She pulsated the knuckle over her mom’s hand in coordination with her mom. She then looked down at Mark. What a disappointment this guy was. Beth decided his use as a full grown man was at its end.

 

“Close your eyes, Mark. Lift up your head. Now stand and keep those eyes closed. Now open them.”

 

Mark did all as he was told. When he opened his eyes, he expected to see the face of the hottest girl he had ever been with or maybe even a hand with a tiny woman in it. Instead, he was staring at a wall of flesh. He frantically looked at the toes and foot surrounding him. He looked up to see two giant legs stretching up and meeting in a pair of pink panties. Beth’s face staring down at him.

 

 

“Mark. How do you like being between my toes? I remember seeing online that you hate giant women fantasies and you prefer to stay away from them. That, quote, ‘No woman will have power over me.’” How does the reality compare?”

 

Mark remembered saying shit like that a hundred times. He never wanted to feel helpless or overpowered by anyone. Now he was at the mercy of this hot chick. He also really disliked women’s’ feet. Some of his scenarios included crushing people under his own feet. He knew what kind of power that meant, for someone to be at your feet. He didn’t care as much a minute ago when the toes weren’t taller than him. Whatever was to happen, he didn’t want to end up like a bug under her damn feet. “Please, don’t.”

 

“Don’t what, …Biggus?” She slid her foot slightly forward so the fleshed between her toes touched him. “Let’s play a simple game: You run from my feet so that you don’t end up under them. Mark dropped to his knees with his hand together over his head in a pleading position. Beth inhaled before lifting her big toes and pivoting it over his body. She gently lowered it and pressed him into the floor. As she did this, she shrank him even more. He was now a third of an inch tall. Her soft toe was pressing him into the ground.

 

“No, no, no, no, no.”

 

“No is right. I need you to run. Otherwise, squishing you is not as fun.” She lifted her toe. He rolled out and sprinted like crazy. Mark was running for his life to get under a counter. He actually started feeling like he could make it before a giant foot slammed down in front of him. He ran right smack into the flesh. He made a hard turn and started running another way. Another foot. This continued as he felt like he was being directed. He also noticed he was gaining less distance with all his effort. He thought at first that it was a sign of him tiring out, but then he ran into her toe and noticed it was bigger than before. Much bigger. He turned and ran again until he saw something obstructing his way. He got close to find a pile of his own spunk formed much bigger than his current state. He was fairly close to it when the air around him whooshed and the foot slammed down so that he was again, between her toes. “I’m going to move my toe over you again and press down until you pop unless you escape. He looked around to find any escape besides swimming in his own mess. He saw room under her toe, but that was dangerous at best. Beth lifted her toe in preparation, but it didn’t go far as Mark jumped into his own mess. She dropped down to her arms and knees (with her mother still in hand) and watched as the tiny man swam through his semen. Mark was really swimming, when he looked back, he saw the giant face of this hot woman staring at him. The face was now of monstrous proportions. Mark felt he was probably crying, but couldn’t really tell. He had imagined so many people dying in his semen over the years. He remembered what it felt like when he first imagined people actually swimming in it. Then months later he first started imagining people drowning in it. He felt a little guilty at first, but that quickly went away when he saw no harm in a fantasy. He was trying to not think about the woman he almost drowned earlier. His peripheral vision caught something that made him look up to see a giant foot descending on him. A toe pushed him down into the muck. Then they started wiggling over him. Beth wasn’t so sure she could feel him. Maybe. She wanted to remove all doubt, so she shrank him just a bit more. She clenched her toes to scoop up as much as she could. Then she hopped onto the counter, landing on her butt. She carefully put her legs up so that the messy foot laid sideways on the counter. Beth opened her hand to find her mom still playing with herself. Beth laughed because she forgot all about that.

 

“You can stop now.”

 

Stephanie was relieved to stop. She wasn’t finding any pleasure in the moment and had actually been pondering how her daughter and thousands, millions of others got off on this. Beth lowered her onto the counter.

 

“On my foot is a mess that Mark made. I am pretty sure he is in it. Find him and bring him to me. You are going to have some fun with him. Oh, and don’t worry about getting messy, I can give you another bath.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again I got caught up in details. I know where the next two chapters are going. I meant to get to one of them in this one, but came up with other ideas.

 

Please, your comments are appreciated!